PDA

View Full Version : Who is your sworn Chiefsplanet enemy?

Count Zarth
07-03-2005, 12:21 AM
The board is slowing down so I am going to attempt to give it a jump.

I'd have to go with Skip Towne. Back in the day though, it was Logical.

Phobia
07-03-2005, 12:21 AM
JennyGump

Rausch
07-03-2005, 12:27 AM
JennyGump

Well she is/was a nurse, and is a registered user here (http://www.enemaloversguide.com/), so I guess that makes sense...

4th and Long
07-03-2005, 12:27 AM
JennyGump
Oh sure, pick the girl everyone likes. ROFL

You've left me with no choice but to go with Rain Man. I still despise him for leaving all the B52s on the runway. :D

tk13
07-03-2005, 12:30 AM
Definitely JennyGump. That restraining order was totally unnecessary. I was just checking to make sure there was enough space between the window and bushes for her to jump out if there was a fire. Really.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-03-2005, 12:34 AM
Every Bronco and Raider fan that frequents this board.

Ultra Peanut
07-03-2005, 12:35 AM
I hate you all.

Phobia
07-03-2005, 12:43 AM
Well she is/was a nurse, and is a registered user here (http://www.enemaloversguide.com/), so I guess that makes sense...

Yeah, her enemas are heavenly.... and large.

keg in kc
07-03-2005, 12:44 AM
I haven't had one since john pricktor left. Although to be honest I really don't like any of you very much.

Logical
07-03-2005, 12:49 AM
Don't really have one, in what now seems like a long time past I suppose it was gochiefs, but it was more like a major pain in the ass that would not go away. Now he has changed, actually a pretty amazing transformation. I do miss Russ though he is easily the most fun to debate against. Hopefully he is just taking a break from the BB. If you go way far back enough it would have been TJ and Denise but that has long since passed.

Tribal Warfare
07-03-2005, 12:51 AM
I hate you all.

My sentiments exactly you're all bastards :# :cuss:

keg in kc
07-03-2005, 12:52 AM
My sentiments exactly you're all bastardsNow, now. I may be an asshole, but my parents had been married for 12 years before god struck at them and made me appear.

Frazod
07-03-2005, 12:54 AM
I made peace with all of mine.

That sucks.

I need a new enemy, dammit! :cuss:

4th and Long
07-03-2005, 12:57 AM

That sucks.

COME ON FRAZ! YOU AND ME! OUTSIDE! RIGHT NOW! http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7342/box21fv.gif
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4072/ko3so.gif

:p

Frazod
07-03-2005, 01:01 AM
COME ON FRAZ! YOU AND ME! OUTSIDE! RIGHT NOW! http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7342/box21fv.gif
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4072/ko3so.gif

I don't pick on photoshop nerds. It just wouldn't be right. :D

keg in kc
07-03-2005, 01:02 AM
I don't pick on photoshop nerds. It just wouldn't be right.Fighting with 4th and short would be like picking on a special needs kid.

4th and Long
07-03-2005, 01:03 AM
I don't pick on photoshop nerds. It just wouldn't be right. :D
I hate you. ROFL

4th and Long
07-03-2005, 01:04 AM
Fighting with 4th and short would be like picking on a special needs kid.
Your one to talk. Rumor has it the reason your so "special" is because your daddy wiped you up off the back seat first.

Your turn. :D

Frazod
07-03-2005, 01:05 AM
I hate you. ROFL

Take a number. :)

keg in kc
07-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Your one to talk. Rumor has it the reason your so "special" is because your daddy wiped you up off the back seat first.

Your turn.I can't respond to you. I just don't have the heart. I feel badly for someone that obviously had so much difficulty with his remedial english in summer school.

BigMeatballDave
I like everyone...

AustinChief
I am slowly and covertly waging a war against all of you...

...you just don't know it yet.

KILLER_CLOWN
07-03-2005, 01:13 AM
There's a war inside my head, and quite honestly I don't know which side will win. Might have something to do with the thermometer i shoved in my ear only to see it come out the other side.

Digital Takawira
07-03-2005, 03:02 AM
Every Bronco and Raider fan that frequents this board.

:clap:

ExtremeChief
07-03-2005, 06:27 AM

That sucks.

OK, I'll do it.

Seriously, how hard could it be to beat down a Cardinals lovin interior decorator? What's the worst that can happen, getting hit with a doily? Oh... I don't like Fix Or Repair Daily's either.

Gav Daddy
07-03-2005, 06:38 AM
it would seem that you dont have anyone to hate.....

d.t. was a one dimensional player.

when his pass/run liabilities were exposed in a certain denver game, he proceeded to show his true colors, melted down and had 3 personal fouls.

he was completely irresponsible and totally self-centered.

polarize the hate.....

feel the hate brewing.....

hate me.....

now, you all have a good independence day.

enjoy your right to hate me. LOL!!!!

just think of me as someone giving you all a little guidance on this glorious weekend. LOL!!!!!

Earthling
07-03-2005, 06:46 AM
All of the above.

CHIEF4EVER
07-03-2005, 07:40 AM
So you are saying you now LOVE the Donks? Just trying to clarify here.........{Ducking for cover}

:fire:

JimNasium
07-03-2005, 07:49 AM
My biggest enemy lies within.

WolfDawg
07-03-2005, 07:58 AM
I don't know, are the any steeler or rat fans who frequent this board?

Mile High Mania
07-03-2005, 08:02 AM

I liked the first two albums from RATT... it still drives me crazy that a band is touring using the RATT name and there's maybe 1 guy from the original 80s band.

Kerberos
07-03-2005, 08:05 AM
Sworn Chiefs Planet Enemy??

Anyone that can't take criticism and feels the need to NEG rep bomb that person because they are a childish little bore with nothing better to do.

And the list goes uphill from there.

The things people do for entertainment cause they don't have jobs ... FORCRYINGOUTLOUD.

:D

WolfDawg
07-03-2005, 08:07 AM
I liked the first two albums from RATT... it still drives me crazy that a band is touring using the RATT name and there's maybe 1 guy from the original 80s band.

Never liked RATT they dressed like San fran queers, but I was talking about raven fans.

Simplex3
07-03-2005, 08:22 AM
I am slowly and covertly waging a war against all of you...

...you just don't know it yet.
No s**t. Can you imagine the lost productivity because of this board? Holy crap.

AustinChief is waging a war against corporate America.

Simplex3
07-03-2005, 08:25 AM
I knew "they" were touring, but I thought it was the whole band? That's teh sux. I own all of their albums and like most of them (though the last two needed some help).

Yet another reason why I don't bother going to watch bands live. :shake:

JOhn
07-03-2005, 10:32 AM

That sucks.

Shut up and go stuff your face lard butt

ROFL

RNR
07-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Don't really have one as it is hard to have a enemy on a message board. Meme and KCCHIEFSMAN (the waitress guy) in case I called out the wrong username can be a pain in the ass. Much like Logical said gochiefs used to be a pain, however the kid must have got laid as he seems to have changed.

Mr. Laz
07-03-2005, 11:36 AM
don't really know anyone well enough to consider them an enemy.

titus/nmt is pretty much an enema ... is that close enough?

Wile_E_Coyote
07-03-2005, 11:57 AM

finding a decent & tolerable Steeler fan on a message board isn't an easy chore IME

Frazod
07-03-2005, 12:00 PM
Shut up and go stuff your face lard butt

ROFL

Go blow away you bony bitch. nlm

Taco John
07-03-2005, 12:09 PM
No mentions for ole Taco?

Frazod
07-03-2005, 12:12 PM
You're more like an annoying rash that won't go away. :D

Taco John
07-03-2005, 12:18 PM
:LOL:

Braincase
07-03-2005, 12:44 PM
Insignificant demi-conflicts.

Little do you all know that behind the scenes of ChiefsPlanet, I have been working tirelessly to defeat that evil mastermind, siberian khatru. From his secret lair in the former Soviet state of Georgia, he has been working hard to overthrow western civilization. He is responsible for runaway oil prices, the collapse of the Euro, and the breakup of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston.

I personally have intervened and prevented him from blowing up the Chunnel, and emotionally manipulating the Bush twins. Currently, he is working on his most diabolical plan yet, the creation of superathletes to destroy all professional sports, by blending the DNA of Lance Armstrong, Michael Jordan, and Rich Scanlon with female donors Venus Williams, Jackie Joyner-Kersey and Carrie Finch.

He manufactured evidence against Michael Jackson and O.J. Simpson, and successfully placed secret messages on Pink Floyd albums. He was responsible for Anna Nicole's weight loss, and in the process embedded secret recording devices to record intimate conversations with government leaders.

His minions are efforting the overthrow our government, as his lobby is pushing for Ward Churchill to replace Judge O'Conner on the Supreme Court.

Indeed, I have an enemy... and justice shall be served.
Take heed, siberian khatru, your day of reckoning is upon you!

mlyonsd
07-03-2005, 12:49 PM
...and the breakup of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston.

:eek: Brad Pitt left Jennifer so he could scrag sk?

There's one of those little known facts you'll only find on the planet.

CHIEF4EVER
07-03-2005, 12:55 PM
Insignificant demi-conflicts.

Little do you all know that behind the scenes of ChiefsPlanet, I have been working tirelessly to defeat that evil mastermind, siberian khatru. From his secret lair in the former Soviet state of Georgia, he has been working hard to overthrow western civilization. He is responsible for runaway oil prices, the collapse of the Euro, and the breakup of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston.

I personally have intervened and prevented him from blowing up the Chunnel, and emotionally manipulating the Bush twins. Currently, he is working on his most diabolical plan yet, the creation of superathletes to destroy all professional sports, by blending the DNA of Lance Armstrong, Michael Jordan, and Rich Scanlon with female donors Venus Williams, Jackie Joyner-Kersey and Carrie Finch.

He manufactured evidence against Michael Jackson and O.J. Simpson, and successfully placed secret messages on Pink Floyd albums. He was responsible for Anna Nicole's weight loss, and in the process embedded secret recording devices to record intimate conversations with government leaders.

His minions are efforting the overthrow our government, as his lobby is pushing for Ward Churchill to replace Judge O'Conner on the Supreme Court.

Indeed, I have an enemy... and justice shall be served.
Take heed, siberian khatru, your day of reckoning is upon you!

Dang, SK is really out of control. :shake:

Phobia
07-03-2005, 03:54 PM
Dang, SK is really out of control. :shake:

Yeah, I've had to ban him a few times. He's bad, bad news. He makes JD Prez look like a My Little Pony.

Rain Man
07-03-2005, 04:04 PM
My biggest enemy lies within.

That's what you think.

ROYC75
07-03-2005, 04:11 PM
I don't have any enemies, but that Rich Scanlon sure gets me into alot of trouble ! :D

Skip Towne
07-03-2005, 04:12 PM
I have added a new service to my "friends" service. I will now agree to be your enemy for a nominal monthly fee.

Rain Man
07-03-2005, 04:15 PM
I have added a new service to my "friends" service. I will now agree to be your enemy for a nominal monthly fee.

We should create a strategic partnership and cross-market our services. I'll bet that people with enemies may pay more for friends.

Count Zarth
07-03-2005, 04:41 PM

Taco John is the bomb!

Dave Lane
07-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Oh sure, pick the girl everyone likes. ROFL

You've left me with no choice but to go with Rain Man. I still despise him for leaving all the B52s on the runway. :D

Me too may have to change my thought process...

Dave

LiL stumppy
07-03-2005, 07:19 PM
I dont really hate anybody here.But that Bob Dole guy gets annoying alot.

WolfDawg
07-03-2005, 07:36 PM
finding a decent & tolerable Steeler fan on a message board isn't an easy chore IME

You can't find a decent or tolerable Squeeler fan on this planet. Thats why they are my sworn enemies.

BigMeatballDave
07-03-2005, 07:41 PM
You can't find a decent or tolerable Squeeler fan on this planet. Thats why they are my sworn enemies.****ing Steeler fans. These subhumans need to be medicated...

WolfDawg
07-03-2005, 07:52 PM
****ing Steeler fans. These subhumans need to be medicated...

Some people tell me I should be more compassionate towards them, since it isn't their fault the suffer from years of inbreeding.

But I say F that take them out back and put them out of their misery, kind of like a retarded 3 legged dog with rabies.

Skip Towne
07-03-2005, 07:58 PM
Some people tell me I should be more compassionate towards them, since it isn't their fault the suffer from years of inbreeding.

But I say F that take them out back and put them out of their misery, kind of like a retarded 3 legged dog with rabies.
Hey, n00b, watch your mouth. I'm a Steeler fan. I know Ben Roethlisberger's grandma.

WolfDawg
07-03-2005, 08:15 PM
I could care less who you know steeler fans are scum, and screw big ben

Skip Towne
07-03-2005, 08:22 PM
I could care less who you know steeler fans are scum, and screw big ben
Punctuate much?

chagrin
07-03-2005, 08:59 PM

Bobby Blotzer...tis a shame for sure

I can't believe that there is nobody that hates me yet. I had to have pissed someone off. But then again, anytime I get into a conflict I try to work it out, because I am still a nOOb and don't know for sure if anyone's really pisse at me or not...

Having stated that, I have no "sworn" enemy, except common sense and a guy in a wheel chair

grandllama
07-03-2005, 09:03 PM
I've got one... but not having time to hang around much to start a new war, I'll refrain from naming... old timers know...

Skip Towne
07-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Bobby Blotzer...tis a shame for sure

I can't believe that there is nobody that hates me yet. I had to have pissed someone off. But then again, anytime I get into a conflict I try to work it out, because I am still a nOOb and don't know for sure if anyone's really pisse at me or not...

Having stated that, I have no "sworn" enemy, except common sense and a guy in a wheel chair
You break all the rules as most n00bs do. First, it is n00bs, not nOObs. Use the zero mange. Damn n00bs :cuss:

chagrin
07-03-2005, 09:21 PM
nod, okay...n00b I am

papasmurf
07-03-2005, 10:02 PM
I get along with everybody on here.......except the asshole that don't agree with me.

luv
07-03-2005, 10:08 PM
You break all the rules as most n00bs do. First, it is n00bs, not nOObs. Use the zero mange. Damn n00bs :cuss:
Hey, I caught on to that one right away, but, then again, I am a female. Men don't tend to be as perceptive. :p

tommykat
07-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Hey, I caught on to that one right away, but, then again, I am a female. Men don't tend to be as perceptive. :p

Your'e on a roll girl~:thumb:

Phobia
07-03-2005, 10:12 PM
Your'e on a roll girl~:thumb:

You'll giggle at anything. FART

luv
07-03-2005, 10:19 PM
You'll giggle at anything. FART
Hey now, no need to ruin the perfectly good buzz she probably has going.

Tommykat, enjoy the fireworks?

bringbackmarty
07-03-2005, 10:21 PM
sd chiefs fan, kotter, or whatever his name is now