PDA

View Full Version : You can be proud Chief fans

WolfDawg
07-03-2005, 10:42 AM
You guys ranked number 3 in attendance last year, my Browns ranked number 5

2004 attendance (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance?sort=all_total&year=2004)

4th and Long
07-03-2005, 10:44 AM

2004 attendance (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance?sort=all_total&year=2004)
We only ranked third due to the fact that Arrowhead won't hold any more people. If we had a 90,000 seat stadium, it would still sell out.

Simplex3
07-03-2005, 10:50 AM
We only ranked third due to the fact that Arrowhead won't hold any more people. If we had a 90,000 seat stadium, it would still sell out.
Especially after we sign Ty LAW!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

4th and Long
07-03-2005, 10:51 AM
Especially after we sign Ty LAW!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Cross thread humor kicks ass. ROFL

mlyonsd
07-03-2005, 10:51 AM

When did Cleveland get the Browns back?

WolfDawg
07-03-2005, 10:54 AM

How many seats are in your stadium? I belive the Browns have 63,000 seat stadium and it's always sold out the waiting list to get season tickets is ridiculous.

WolfDawg
07-03-2005, 10:56 AM
When did Cleveland get the Browns back?
If you are serious

if you are being a smartass
in 1999 the same year I started F'ing your wife.

redhed
07-03-2005, 10:56 AM
Around 78K seats.

It's unfair Washington has such a big stadium.

4th and Long
07-03-2005, 10:58 AM
How many seats are in your stadium? I belive the Browns have 63,000 seat stadium and it's always sold out the waiting list to get season tickets is ridiculous.
Approx 79,409.

WolfDawg
Around 78K seats.

It's unfair Washington has such a big stadium.

How big is washingtons stadium?

Demonpenz
the browns were up there in motorcycle crashes too

Simplex3
07-03-2005, 11:01 AM
If you are serious

ROFL Ok, so it was crude and simple, but it struck me just right.

Simplex3
ROFL

WolfDawg

yeah tell me about it.

4th and Long
How big is washingtons stadium?
Approx 91,665.

4th and Long
07-03-2005, 11:02 AM
Ouch! ROFL

WolfDawg
07-03-2005, 11:03 AM
ROFL Ok, so it was crude and simple, but it struck me just right.

sometimes crude and simple is the best option. :shrug:

WolfDawg
07-03-2005, 11:04 AM
Approx 91,665.

damn thats crazy.

KChiefs1
07-03-2005, 11:19 AM
I believe this thread is reason the Chiefs should refurbish Arrowhead Stadium by adding seats & a retractable dome so that Kansas City can hold multiple Super Bowls. The Chiefs would lead the league in attendance & adding to Lamar's wallet.

I think about 100,000 seats should still sellout....especially after Ty Law signs with the Chiefs!

the Talking Can
07-03-2005, 11:23 AM
wow..Arizona at 37,000

and Oakland second to last...guess jail puts a dent in their season ticket holders.....

CHIEF4EVER
07-03-2005, 11:31 AM
wow..Arizona at 37,000

and Oakland second to last...guess jail puts a dent in their season ticket holders.....

They have NFL Sunday Ticket in the slam so most of the faider fans don't need to leave their cells to see the game.........

Wile_E_Coyote
07-03-2005, 12:04 PM
wow..Arizona at 37,000

& fans experinced at making a shank out of bodyhair & sunbaked bodypaint, doesn't help attendance

mlyonsd
07-03-2005, 12:40 PM
If you are serious

ROFL Touche.

WolfDawg
07-03-2005, 12:49 PM
They have NFL Sunday Ticket in the slam so most of the faider fans don't need to leave their cells to see the game.........

ROFL

With the raiders it's the fans, with the ravens its the players.

WolfDawg
07-03-2005, 12:50 PM
ROFL Touche.

Sorry reflex, I have posted on a lot of raven and steeler boards.

CoMoChief
07-03-2005, 12:56 PM
I believe this thread is reason the Chiefs should refurbish Arrowhead Stadium by adding seats & a retractable dome so that Kansas City can hold multiple Super Bowls. The Chiefs would lead the league in attendance & adding to Lamar's wallet.

I think about 100,000 seats should still sellout....especially after Ty Law signs with the Chiefs!

Kansas City is a terrible hosting city for a Super Bowl. I can't believe all this talk about KC hosting a Super Bowl. It might be one of the worst cities to host a SB. Our winters are cold as shit and we don't have a very attractive city. What are fans gonna do? Go to the plaza every friggin night because thats all there is to do in KC. JAX is smaller than KC I think but at least its warm there.

CHIEF4EVER
07-03-2005, 12:58 PM
ROFL

With the raiders it's the fans, with the ravens its the players.
But, but...Ray Ray was found Not Guilty wasn't he? ROFL

Gotta hand it to em' though, they got most of the bases covered. If you want somebody hit - call Ray Ray, if you want to score some primo Ganja - call Jamal.

mlyonsd
07-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Kansas City is a terrible hosting city for a Super Bowl. I can't believe all this talk about KC hosting a Super Bowl. It might be one of the worst cities to host a SB. Our winters are cold as shit and we don't have a very attractive city. What are fans gonna do? Go to the plaza every friggin night because thats all there is to do in KC. JAX is smaller than KC I think but at least its warm there.

That may be true but to rob so many cities from the revenue a SB would bring in is not fair IMO.

So what if it's cold? I'd like to see a SB played in the snow once in a while. Plus I'd like to see all those rich fuggers that can afford to go to the SB watch a game in the snow.

chagrin
07-03-2005, 09:42 PM

dude, that shot of Arrowhead is beautiful, kudos.

Wolfdawg, no offense intended here but did you really not know that Arrowhead ranked in the top 3-5 for the past several years? with over 78,000 seats this stadium will always sell out.

Cleveland is still cool though, love going to the 'clid and eatin them coleslaw sandwiches...

alanm
07-03-2005, 11:56 PM
Kansas City is a terrible hosting city for a Super Bowl. I can't believe all this talk about KC hosting a Super Bowl. It might be one of the worst cities to host a SB. Our winters are cold as shit and we don't have a very attractive city. What are fans gonna do? Go to the plaza every friggin night because thats all there is to do in KC. JAX is smaller than KC I think but at least its warm there.Kansas City would be a kickass city for a SB. People can be left to their own design as to entertainment. As it usually always is. And the weather isn't all that bad in the winter. I've been there in the winter where there have been days in January and Feb where the temp has been in the 60's and 70's. Hell for that matter where I live here in Western Ne. our winters are usually very mild with daytime temps in the 40's and 50's very common. And Denver is usually the same. And then there's days where we can get hit with a couple feet of snow. :cuss:Besides football should be played outdoors. I f*cking hate domed stadiums. :shake:

arrowhead20
07-04-2005, 12:02 AM

Uh, do you know where the SuperBowl is going to be this year?
Detroit, last time i checked it was colder up there in the winter, he said we need a retractable dome top as well with our new stadium, oh and another thing Detroit is one of the most dangerous cities in the world let alone the US
but yet the SB is still gonna be there this year!!!