PDA

View Full Version : I need some good mojo.

Phobia
07-03-2005, 10:21 PM
So I'm driving around the monster truck in the storm from hell tonight. I'm one mile from home and step on the gas to make the final traffic light. Dropped the drive shaft.

So I'm outside trying to find a solution and the rain has tiny bits of ice mixed in and ever drop stings.

I call the wife to come get me.... her car won't start - solonoid got wet.

It has not been a fun month for me. I was hoping July would be better....

Pants
07-03-2005, 10:23 PM
I know dude, the storm sucks. We were playing soccer in the storm, until a lightning finally hit a little too close for comfort - really loud thunder. Those little ice bits sting when the wind blows. Good thing you got home safely, did you have to walk?

ROYC75
07-03-2005, 10:26 PM
I don't want to be next to you when an electrical storm passes .......

Phobia
07-03-2005, 10:40 PM
I know dude, the storm sucks. We were playing soccer in the storm, until a lightning finally hit a little too close for comfort - really loud thunder. Those little ice bits sting when the wind blows. Good thing you got home safely, did you have to walk?

I jogged for a while, but I had some sandals on so I stopped. I was gonna go inside my church to see if somebody would give me a ride, but as I was walking towards it, a guy who had been behind me stopped and offered me a ride.