PDA

View Full Version : rofl

Pants
07-04-2005, 12:38 AM
I just realized "wee todd" sounds like "retard" in a "retarded" voice. ROFL The name is really funny all of a sudden. Damn, I'm quick.

Phobia
07-04-2005, 12:40 AM
You're not very bright, which explains the whole gochiefs identity theft idea.

Count Alex's Losses
07-04-2005, 12:41 AM
I also had no idea. I thought it was a reference to a play.

Pants
07-04-2005, 12:41 AM
You're not very bright, which explains the whole gochiefs identity theft idea.

Hah. I can't believe I'm so retarded.

Pants
07-04-2005, 12:43 AM
I also had no idea. I thought it was a reference to a play.

Dude, that's not helping much.

Serioulsy though, the reason might be is that your phonetics are wired differently since you come from Scotland.

dilligaf
07-04-2005, 12:44 AM
I just realized "wee todd" sounds like "retard" in a "retarded" voice. ROFL The name is really funny all of a sudden. Damn, I'm quick.
I'm sofa king wee todd did. :deevee:

Phobia
07-04-2005, 12:44 AM
Dude, that's not helping much.

Serioulsy though, the reason might be is that your phonetics are wired differently since you come from Scotland.

So, gochiefs already told you he's from Scotland? Your relationship is progressing along quite nicely. Congrats on that.

Pants
07-04-2005, 12:45 AM
So, gochiefs already told you he's from Scotland? Your relationship is progressing along quite nicely. Congrats on that.

I thought he told that to everyone through his numerous posts on CP.

Count Alex's Losses
07-04-2005, 12:47 AM
No, I don't, though I've admitted it several times in a few threads...I suppose a few n00bs might be unaware.

Your phonetics theory is interesting. I once lost the 2nd round of a spelling bee because I spelled "Porpoise" the way it looks. It's pronounced "por-poyz" in the UK, not "por-pus."

luv
07-04-2005, 01:06 AM
I'm sofa king wee todd did. :deevee:
That's what I was thinking of. You write that down on a piece of paper and ask someone to read it out loud. Y'all never did that when you were younger?

Phobia
07-04-2005, 01:12 AM
That's what I was thinking of. You write that down on a piece of paper and ask someone to read it out loud. Y'all never did that when you were younger?

Those idiots "are" younger at this very moment.

Nzoner
07-04-2005, 01:22 AM
I know a guy named Todd who actually pays for personalized plates that read RETODD,first time I saw them I thought,you gotta be focking kidding me.

Rausch
07-04-2005, 01:25 AM
I know a guy named Todd who actually pays for personalized plates that read RETODD,first time I saw them I thought,you gotta be focking kidding me.

He's a guy who played soccer and lives in Texas, what'd you expect?...