PDA

View Full Version : Are you drug tested at work?

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 12:35 PM
Which drugs do they test for? How often?

Zebedee DuBois
07-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Yes.
All drugs of abuse detectable in urine.
Randomly from the work population, which works out to about once every other year for me.

Simplex3
07-04-2005, 01:18 PM
I can't recall ever being tested, but I certainly don't test myself. I have a strict "don't be f**ked up at work" policy.

Rain Man
07-04-2005, 01:19 PM
No. Apparently people don't mind hiring drugged-up market researchers.

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 01:21 PM
I can't recall ever being tested, but I certainly don't test myself. I have a strict "don't be f**ked up at work" policy.
You don't have to be f**ked at work to test positive or so they tell me.

jspchief
07-04-2005, 01:26 PM
You don't have to be f**ked at work to test positive or so they tell me.Well, since drugs don't leave the system as quickly as alcohol, there's no good way to determine if an employee is f*cked up at work, or if it's just in their system from the night before.

From an employers standpoint, I'd say I don't care if you did it at home last night or this morning when you clocked in. By testing positive, you've shown at the very least that you're willing to break the law. I can infer from that that you're more likely to break other rules, such as doing drugs on the job.

Zebedee DuBois
07-04-2005, 01:26 PM
They can test for MJ from hair samples now. They just have to pluck a few out by the roots.

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 01:33 PM
They can test for MJ from hair samples now. They just have to pluck a few out by the roots.
I've heard that test is expensive and not widely used.

JimNasium
07-04-2005, 01:35 PM
Skip should be tested daily. I hear he's one of those partakers of hippie lettuce. We all know this makes him a very bad person.

Rain Man
07-04-2005, 01:39 PM
In my own company, I just occasionally leave my wife's bicycle out. If no one steals it, I figure that we don't have any drug addicts in the company.

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 02:04 PM
Skip should be tested daily. I hear he's one of those partakers of hippie lettuce. We all know this makes him a very bad person.
I'm a contractor and so far I've chosen not to test myself.

chief husker
07-04-2005, 02:09 PM
And you bitch about the validity of the word association game thread. Very funny.

luv
07-04-2005, 02:11 PM
The company where I work does random drug tests. They randomly choose 3 people per quarter. We also have 250-300 people where I work amongst the three shifts. I've been tested once in just over 6 1/2 years.

Only exception to the random rule is if we have reasonable suspiscion. I had an employee ask one of my lead operators if he wanted to go get high during lunch. I think that was reasonable enough. The next day, our Human Resources director gave the guy two options. Either quit or go for a drug test. He quit.

KCFalcon59
07-04-2005, 02:15 PM
Was tested when I got hired and nearly 10 years later I am still waiting for the next random test.

Zebedee DuBois
07-04-2005, 03:00 PM

It can't be too expensive. My wife's lab does them all the time. She says they sometimes have guys come in for pre-employment screening who have shaved their heads in hopes of somehow not being tested. Of course, the hair does not have to come from the head.

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 03:07 PM
It can't be too expensive. My wife's lab does them all the time. She says they sometimes have guys come in for pre-employment screening who have shaved their heads in hopes of somehow not being tested. Of course, the hair does not have to come from the head.
So you're in cahoots with the cops, huh?

theultimatekcchiefsfan
07-04-2005, 03:10 PM
upper management randomly. peons only when injured or accident. The whole thing is an insurance scam. They get a huge break for testing. I know a lot of people who have been swabbed that are heavy drug users and nothing ever came back on them.........It is a sham!!!

But I still avoid doing drugs most of the time, just in case.

WebGem
07-04-2005, 03:11 PM
Who works?

Hydrae
07-04-2005, 03:15 PM
No

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 03:17 PM
I was tested before I hired in back in 93. Haven't been tested since. They only test folks if there's suspicion of drug abuse. Of course I'm registered with the DEA and the FBI (who does a background check on me monthly) because I purchase narcotics, legally I might add, for a living.
You've heard wrong. That test has become much cheaper and is becoming more widely used by larger companies all the time.

luv
07-04-2005, 03:19 PM
I was tested before I hired in back in 93. Haven't been tested since. They only test folks if there's suspicion of drug abuse. Of course I'm registered with the DEA and the FBI (who does a background check on me monthly) because I purchase narcotics, legally I might add, for a living.

You've heard wrong. That test has become much cheaper and is becoming more widely used by larger companies all the time.
Because larger companies' upper management doesn't take the time to get to know any of their employees to tell whether or not anyone is using drugs. Employees are just numbers. So they leave it up to the labs to figure out what their employees are/are not doing.

Zebedee DuBois
07-04-2005, 03:21 PM
So you're in cahoots with the cops, huh?

No.

On one hand, I can understand an employers desire to ensure that their workers are not making impaired decisions. On the other hand, I think it is mostly a sham. Not the tests, but the employers double standards in the use of the information. People low on the totem pole are summarily dismissed. People higher up get to take "revalidation" tests or get counciling.

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 03:22 PM
Because larger companies' upper management doesn't take the time to get to know any of their employees to tell whether or not anyone is using drugs. Employees are just numbers. So they leave it up to the labs to figure out what their employees are/are not doing.
I'm perfectly fine with that. The last thing I need in a crisis is some dope head, who lost most of his/her brain cells playing chemistry 101 with his/her body, getting in the way of saving a life.

luv
07-04-2005, 03:23 PM
No.

On one hand, I can understand an employers desire to ensure that their workers are not making impaired decisions. On the other hand, I think it is mostly a sham. Not the tests, but the employers double standards in the use of the information. People low on the totem pole are summarily dismissed. People higher up get to take "revalidation" tests or get counciling.
That is so true. I've seen that happen twice when I worked in Human Resources at the company I work for. One was the VP's wife's cousin who works there. The other was his good friend who worked with him. :hmmm:

luv
07-04-2005, 03:25 PM
I'm perfectly fine with that. The last thing I need in a crisis is some dope head, who lost most of his/her brain cells playing chemistry 101 with his/her body, getting in the way of saving a life.
And if they are going through something personal that may affect their decisions at work? You can't drug test for that. Are they automatically dismissed when they make a mistake?

If you knew them on a more personal level, you would be able to tell something was wrong. Drug related or not.

luv
07-04-2005, 03:27 PM
And if they are going through something personal that may affect their decisions at work? You can't drug test for that. Are they automatically dismissed when they make a mistake?

If you knew them on a more personal level, you would be able to tell something was wrong. Drug related or not.
I'm not attacking anyone personally. I just think some larger companies need to rethink their management structure. I am for drug testing, because you can't always tell.

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Has anyone here been tested using the hair method?

luv
07-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Not me. I only had to pee in a cup. You guys have it so much easier when it comes to stuff like that.

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 03:30 PM

We have free programs available to employees who are going through personal problems. If said employees do not wish to take advantage of those programs and instead make a conscience decision to come to work all hopped up on dope, thus creating a work hazard to the people's lives with which we are entrusted by doing so, they need to suffer the consequences.

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 03:31 PM
I havce not personally but I know people who have been. Why do you ask? What's your fascination with this test?

Zebedee DuBois
07-04-2005, 03:31 PM
That test has become much cheaper and is becoming more widely used by larger companies all the time.

I think the hair folicle test will eventually replace the urine test. Urine tests are easier to tamper with, either through dilution, or substitution, or masking. And no one really likes to work with urine, if there is another way.

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 03:34 PM
I havce not personally but I know people who have been. Why do you ask? What's your fascination with this test?
What's your fascination with my fascination of this test? I would just like to know how widespread it is used. I don't know anybody who has been tested this way.

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 03:35 PM
What's your fascination with my fascination of this test? I would just like to know how widespread it is used. I don't know anybody who has been tested this way.
Nothing about you fascinates me Skippy. :p

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 03:35 PM
I think the hair folicle test will eventually replace the urine test. Urine tests are easier to tamper with, either through dilution, or substitution, or masking. And no one really likes to work with urine, if there is another way.
That is absolutely correct.

luv
07-04-2005, 03:37 PM
What other drugs can you detect with this method than MJ?

Zebedee DuBois
07-04-2005, 03:40 PM

People will make mistakes. Doctors, Policemen, Presidents, Everyone. How an employer deals with an empolyee making mistakes has to do with the severity or consequences of the mistake.

However, I think anyone would agree that taking drugs (illegal and legal, alike) can affect the decision making process. If an employer knows you are deliberatly impairing his investment, he has a right to take action.

Edit: removed stupid double negative

Zebedee DuBois
07-04-2005, 03:44 PM

I don't do this test, so I don't know for sure. I would guess that most of the popular recreational drugs would be detected. The test wouldn't be economical if only one drug was detected.

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 03:44 PM
Numerous drugs can be tested by the follicle method. if I had a comprehensive list I would post it for you. Suffice it to say that the majority of drugs you may take will find their way to your hair.

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 03:45 PM
Nothing about you fascinates me Skippy. :p
Then quit telling people my dick is salty.

luv
07-04-2005, 03:45 PM
People will make mistakes. Doctors, Policemen, Presidents, Everyone. How an employer deals with an empolyee making mistakes has to do with the severity or consequences of the mistake.

However, I don't think anyone would agree that taking drugs (illegal and legal, alike) can affect the decision making process. If an employer knows you are deliberatly impairing his investment, he has a right to take action.
I completely agree.
Did you guys miss the post where I said I agreed with drug testing?
My point (besides just venting) was that it seems like larger companies do not know their employees. Which is understandable considering all the people you would have to get out and talk to. We've recently made a few changes in the management structure on my shift where I work. I think they have been very beneficial to the company. I guess I veered off the whole drug testing side of things for a bit. I am back on track now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Zebedee DuBois
07-04-2005, 03:48 PM
I completely agree.
Did you guys miss the post where I said I agreed with drug testing?
My point (besides just venting) was that it seems like larger companies do not know their employees. Which is understandable considering all the people you would have to get out and talk to. We've recently made a few changes in the management structure on my shift where I work. I think they have been very beneficial to the company. I guess I veered off the whole drug testing side of things for a bit. I am back on track now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problemo. I agree that business gets pretty impersonal. The bigger the company, the more impersonal it gets.

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Then quit telling people my dick is salty.
Another alzheimer induced attempt at humor. How sad.

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 04:00 PM
Another alzheimer induced attempt at humor. How sad.
You laughed.....you know you did.

ExtremeChief
07-04-2005, 04:37 PM
They test at my workplace if an injury occurs. They don't test randomly anymore.

Buster's Dad
07-04-2005, 05:17 PM
No workee, no worry

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 05:30 PM
No workee, no worry
Hah! Another Gochiefs.

go bowe
07-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Skip should be tested daily. I hear he's one of those partakers of hippie lettuce. We all know this makes him a very bad person.lettuce? :shrug:

oh hell, why not? :bong: :bong: :bong:

Saggysack
07-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Yes, we are drug tested at work. Just recently a new substance abuse policy has been put in place, effective July 1st. And IMO and others at my employer that don't do any amount of drugs think it is a bunch of BS. For one thing, the pay rate doesn't equal or warrant the controlling the personal lives of employees and what they do in their own home on their own time. Sure you have a few who may get high at work. Those people are usually exposed as such and dealt with. But those are very few and far inbetween.

How can anyone expect a person who smokes a joint 2 to 3 times a month in their own home to agree to 1 mos. in-patient treatment w/o pay. That's crazy. Do people think a person is a alcoholic if they drink 2 to 3 six packs a mos. of beer? But, yet a person who decides to smoke a joint once in a awhile gets treated as the drug abuser. It makes no amount of sense.

What really pisses me off is that person who regularly uses cocaine or meth can be clean in 3 days and have twice the amount in their system (100ng) than what a person who uses marijuana does (50ng) to test positive on a drug screening.

go bowe
07-04-2005, 05:51 PM
I'm perfectly fine with that. The last thing I need in a crisis is some dope head, who lost most of his/her brain cells playing chemistry 101 with his/her body, getting in the way of saving a life.hey!

i'm not getting in anybody's way...

am i?

DTLB58
07-04-2005, 05:53 PM
I was during the hiring process but I don't think they do it after that.

Not sure what they tested for...That was about 4 1/2 years ago now.

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 05:55 PM
hey!

i'm not getting in anybody's way...

am i?
You save lives? I thought you were some sort of ambulance chaser? :D

go bowe
07-04-2005, 06:00 PM
You save lives? I thought you were some sort of ambulance chaser? :Dno, no, no...

you said you didn't want some dopehead burned out by doing chemistry 101 (and in my case, 102, 103, 201, 202, 203, 301, 302, 303, 401, 402, 403, and 501 - 703) to themselves getting in the way of saving lives...

i said i'm not getting in the way...

you said saving lives, not me... :shake: :shake: :shake:

now who's the dopehead? http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/tongueout.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/tongueout.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/tongueout.gif

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 06:04 PM
no, no, no...

you said you didn't want some dopehead burned out by doing chemistry 101 (and in my case, 102, 103, 201, 202, 203, 301, 302, 303, 401, 402, 403, and 501 - 703) to themselves getting in the way of saving lives...

i said i'm not getting in the way...

you said saving lives, not me... :shake: :shake: :shake:

now who's the dopehead? http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/tongueout.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/tongueout.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/tongueout.gif
Alright wise guy ...
Keep it up and I will cyber punch you into next week, mister! http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/6503/ko1ty.gif

http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/6533/ebad6bn.gif

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 06:21 PM
Yeah, those damn dopeheads. All they do is get in the way of ambulances and steal bicycles. Test 'em all. Don't let them work!

go bowe
07-04-2005, 06:22 PM
hmmmmmm... ugh!

bo, him think maybe time to take up bow

and lance and knife...

catch pony and go on warpath...

catch 4th's long and scalpem...

show cyber puss what war really like!!

ai-EE-yah! 4th won't be long for long!!

http://freebmw.net/share/Smilies/NormalSize/388.gif :Peace: :arrow: http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/40s.gif :D http://freebmw.net/share/Smilies/NormalSize/b_woot.gif http://freebmw.net/share/Smilies/NormalSize/b_woot.gif http://freebmw.net/share/Smilies/NormalSize/b_woot.gif http://freebmw.net/share/Smilies/NormalSize/b_woot.gif http://freebmw.net/share/Smilies/NormalSize/b_woot.gif

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Herzig told me that he and the other teachers at his school can't be drug tested due to a part of their contract. Is this true for all teachers? I love this.

Buster's Dad
07-04-2005, 06:38 PM
Hah! Another Gochiefs.

Not quite, I get paid for setting on my a$$, and I did work for 55 years'
take that you wet behind rhe ears ''freshman''

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 06:40 PM
hmmmmmm... ugh!

bo, him think maybe time to take up bow

and lance and knife...

catch pony and go on warpath...

catch 4th's long and scalpem...

show cyber puss what war really like!!

ai-EE-yah! 4th won't be long for long!!
Why am I thinking that if I put a bag of weed and bottle of fire water in front of you, the fight would become secondary? :D

go bowe
07-04-2005, 06:43 PM
fight?

what fight? :D :D :D

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 06:45 PM
fight?

what fight? :D :D :D
ROFL ROFL ROFL
Thought so ... :D

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 06:56 PM
Not quite, I get paid for setting on my a$$, and I did work for 55 years'
take that you wet behind rhe ears ''freshman''
You worked for 55 years? What a sucker. What did you do?

Buster's Dad
07-04-2005, 07:46 PM
You worked for 55 years? What a sucker. What did you do?
Started when 9 yrs old, took care of several yds and ran errands for a bunch of old folks that lived in the neighborhood,at 13 started at a grocery store, 4yrs in the air force, 6yrs @ a oil refinery, back to cutting meat in Wichita ks. fm 66 to 72,then moved back home to Scott city.
Spent 17 yrs cutting meat in a small packing plant, 13 yrs doing maint. and custodial work @ the co. courthouse.couple yrs at a hardware store and retired at 62. remember YOU asked.

cdcox
07-04-2005, 07:58 PM

Yer talking about the whizinator here, aren't you?

Iowanian
07-04-2005, 08:26 PM
I haven't been tested, but can at any time, and MUST if involved in any type of accident.

I wouldn't care either, since I'm not a hippy dope smoker or a meth monkey.

Electric
07-04-2005, 10:27 PM

"because I purchase narcotics, legally I might add, for a living"

TMI!!!!

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 10:31 PM
"because I purchase narcotics, legally I might add, for a living"

TMI!!!!
That's TMI? Dude, I buy all the narcotics, along with the rest of the drugs, for a hospital. How the hell is that TMI? I mean, SOMEONE has to do it, unless of course you prefer that if you are ever hospitalized and in severe pain, we just turn the television on, flip over to Oral Roberts, let you lay your hands on the screen and see if he can heal you.

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 10:46 PM
That's TMI? Dude, I buy all the narcotics, along with the rest of the drugs, for a hospital. How the hell is that TMI? I mean, SOMEONE has to do it, unless of course you prefer that if you are ever hospitalized and in severe pain, we just turn the television on, flip over to Oral Roberts, let you lay your hands on the screen and see if he can heal you.
Let the street dudes in to compete with you. They'll beat your prices.

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 11:02 PM
Let the street dudes in to compete with you. They'll beat your prices.
Given the going rate for narctics on the street I can tell you that's highly unlikey. I can buy a box of 10 Demerol 100mg injections for about $12.00. Morphine runs about the same price. I can also tell you that the cocaine I purchase is top grade. No one on the street has better snow white than I can buy.

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 11:05 PM
Given the going rate for narctics on the street I can tell you that's highly unlikey. I can buy a box of 10 Demerol 100mg injections for about $12.00. Morphine runs about the same price. I can also tell you that the cocaine I purchase is top grade. No one on the street has better snow white than I can buy.
Reading comprehension 101: I'm not talking about what you pay for it. I'm talking about what you charge for it. You know, the $5 aspirin tablets you sell.

alanm
07-04-2005, 11:27 PM
I've said this a few time before. For Pre employment testing...NO! I feel this violates the 4th and 5th amendments. For cause after being hired, yes.

alanm
07-04-2005, 11:32 PM
Just about every drug is out of your system in 24 to 72 hrs other than marijuana. So it's biased in that regard. I consider MJ to be the lesser of all evils. :shake:

alanm
07-04-2005, 11:37 PM
Why am I thinking that if I put a bag of weed and bottle of fire water in front of you, the fight would become secondary? :D
I think go bo would do the honorable thing and share. :)

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 11:40 PM
Reading comprehension 101: I'm not talking about what you pay for it. I'm talking about what you charge for it. You know, the $5 aspirin tablets you sell.
We no longer sell $5.00 aspirin. The vast majority of our oral meds are priced at roughy 10 cents a piece, regardless of what we pay for them, except Tylenol, which we give away for free at my hospital. They rape you on room and bed charges instead. :D

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 11:42 PM
I've said this a few time before. For Pre employment testing...NO! I feel this violates the 4th and 5th amendments. For cause after being hired, yes.
I agree, however, anybody that is not union can be fired for cause drugs or not.

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 11:42 PM
Just about every drug is out of your system in 24 to 72 hrs other than marijuana. So it's biased in that regard. I consider MJ to be the lesser of all evils. :shake:
That is horribly incorrect. Drugs bind to certain parts of your body, i.e. your hair follicles, and until that follicle falls out, you have traces of the drug "on you" as opposed to "in you."

alanm
07-04-2005, 11:45 PM
We no longer sell $5.00 aspirin. The vast majority of our oral meds are priced at roughy 10 cents a piece, regardless of what we pay for them, except Tylenol, which we give away for free at my hospital. They rape you on room and bed charges instead. :D
How bout if a patient just stays at the Holiday Inn nearby and has the Dr. come visit. I bet these days if a Dr. made house calls and advertised such he'd be flooded with patients. :hmmm:

alanm
07-04-2005, 11:47 PM
I agree, however, anybody that is not union can be fired for cause drugs or not.
Skip that usually only happens if someone comes to work loaded or has a accident on the job. In my book random tests would be against the 4th and 5th amendments as well.

alanm
07-04-2005, 11:50 PM
That is horribly incorrect. Drugs bind to certain parts of your body, i.e. your hair follicles, and until that follicle falls out, you have traces of the drug "on you" as opposed to "in you."
You can beat hair follicle tests pretty easy as well these days. The "Beat the Tests" people are about 2 steps ahead of the drug testing people and always will be.

Skip Towne
07-04-2005, 11:51 PM
How bout if a patient just stays at the Holiday Inn nearby and has the Dr. come visit. I bet these days if a Dr. made house calls and advertised such he'd be flooded with patients. :hmmm:
He would be swamped with patients. My dad was an MD in a small Kansas town during the '50's and early 60's. Office calls were $2 and house calls were $3. Oh, yeah, it killed him at the age of 46. Several heart attacks due to 18 hour days. The Dr. who took over his practice refused to make house calls and he is still alive today and is rich.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 12:09 AM
I can also tell you that the cocaine I purchase is top grade. No one on the street has better snow white than I can buy.
You know this...........how? Cocaine is used in hospitals? For what?

KCChiefsMan
07-05-2005, 12:18 AM
I worked at Sears once about 4-5 years ago. I had to go take a drug test right after they hired me and that was it

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 12:56 AM
I worked at Sears once about 4-5 years ago. I had to go take a drug test right after they hired me and that was it
I suppose that makes sense to somebody but it certainly doesn't to me.

ENDelt260
07-05-2005, 01:36 AM
Not only have I been tested, I've failed.

I did a fair amount of research on the subject back in college as I was partying a fair amount.

First, they don't actually test for the drug. They test for the metabolites... the substances produced when your body processes the drug. In the case of marijuana these are fat soluble, so they'll stick around longer than water soluble substances (like those produced by coke or meth). Of course, it's dependent on your body fat. I knew a girl in college that could be clean for a piss test within a few days of smoking due to her extremely low body fat. This knowledge in mind, my last semester of college I quit smoking pot. My consumption of cocaine, LSD, and psylocibin mushrooms, however, increased. As has been mentioned you can be clean for a piss test w/in a day or two of doing coke. Shrooms and acid have similar turnaround times and the added benefit of not being tested for as part of the majority of standard tests. I think I'd rather have an occassional pot smoker working for me than a regular user of acid, coke, and shrooms... but, hey.

IIRC, to be clean for a hair test, you'd have to not smoke pot for 2-3 months. I forget the timeframe for coke, it may have been similar, but the test was designed for coke and is most sensitive to it. When I was graduating college a majority of employers were just doing piss tests. Anheuser Busch does hair tests, though, so I know plenty of folks who've been hair tested.

My favorite research site back in the day was erowid.org. They've got everything from personal experience stories to links to documents on legitimate sites (DEA, FDA, etc). It's a nice spot to get a look at drug culture from a number of angles.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Not only have I been tested, I've failed.

I did a fair amount of research on the subject back in college as I was partying a fair amount.

First, they don't actually test for the drug. They test for the metabolites... the substances produced when your body processes the drug. In the case of marijuana these are fat soluble, so they'll stick around longer than water soluble substances (like those produced by coke or meth). Of course, it's dependent on your body fat. I knew a girl in college that could be clean for a piss test within a few days of smoking due to her extremely low body fat. This knowledge in mind, my last semester of college I quit smoking pot. My consumption of cocaine, LSD, and psylocibin mushrooms, however, increased. As has been mentioned you can be clean for a piss test w/in a day or two of doing coke. Shrooms and acid have similar turnaround times and the added benefit of not being tested for as part of the majority of standard tests. I think I'd rather have an occassional pot smoker working for me than a regular user of acid, coke, and shrooms... but, hey.

IIRC, to be clean for a hair test, you'd have to not smoke pot for 2-3 months. I forget the timeframe for coke, it may have been similar, but the test was designed for coke and is most sensitive to it. When I was graduating college a majority of employers were just doing piss tests. Anheuser Busch does hair tests, though, so I know plenty of folks who've been hair tested.

My favorite research site back in the day was erowid.org. They've got everything from personal experience stories to links to documents on legitimate sites (DEA, FDA, etc). It's a nice spot to get a look at drug culture from a number of angles.
What happened when you failed the test? Re-test? Lots of screaming and hollering?

ENDelt260
07-05-2005, 09:38 AM
What happened when you failed the test? Re-test? Lots of screaming and hollering?
I just didn't get the job. I was in college applying for a part time job at a gas station. I just went down the road to the next gas station w/ a help wanted sign and let them pay me min wage to run a cash register.

Lzen
07-05-2005, 09:47 AM
No. Apparently people don't mind hiring drugged-up market researchers.

Hmmm, this may explain a lot about you, Kevin. :p

StcChief
07-05-2005, 09:50 AM
Contractors, always have to be ready for any new work.
Drug testing is a really has been for years now.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 09:57 AM
Contractors, always have to be ready for any new work.
Drug testing is a really has been for years now.
What kind of contracting do you do? The companies I contract to don't require it.

Brock
07-05-2005, 10:09 AM

Suppose the guy has no hair. What will they do then?

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 10:13 AM
I'd guess they would use a UA. It sure looks like the hair test would be more expensive than a UA since it has to be processed at a lab.

Brock
07-05-2005, 10:24 AM
I'd guess they would use a UA. It sure looks like the hair test would be more expensive than a UA since it has to be processed at a lab.

It is more expensive, but I think that is just because UA is the standard.

Thing is, the hair test will not show drug use in the days and weeks before the test. If they cut off a half inch of your hair, that's going to give them a snapshot of your drug use a month or longer ago. I think that is why UAs are prevalant and will probably continue to be so.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 10:28 AM
It is more expensive, but I think that is just because UA is the standard.

Thing is, the hair test will not show drug use in the days and weeks before the test. If they cut off a half inch of your hair, that's going to give them a snapshot of your drug use a month or longer ago. I think that is why UAs are prevalant and will probably continue to be so.
Do they cut off the hair? Somebody said they needed the roots. :shrug:

RedNFeisty
07-05-2005, 10:32 AM

They pluck the hair, the roots are what tells the dirty little secrets. By reading the roots, they can tell what drugs have been taken the last sixty days. Some tests can go back further, even back six months, but the norm from my understanding is sixty days.

Brock
07-05-2005, 10:49 AM

They cut it. I have never had my hair plucked.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 11:18 AM
They pluck the hair, the roots are what tells the dirty little secrets. By reading the roots, they can tell what drugs have been taken the last sixty days. Some tests can go back further, even back six months, but the norm from my understanding is sixty days.
And you know all this.....how?

jspchief
07-05-2005, 11:26 AM
I've said this a few time before. For Pre employment testing...NO! I feel this violates the 4th and 5th amendments. For cause after being hired, yes.How can doing something voluntarily violate your rights? You choose to take the test, therefore you choose to waive your 4th and 5th amendment rights.

RedNFeisty
07-05-2005, 11:30 AM
And you know all this.....how?

That is how the aircraft industry does it here. If you apply for a job at Cessna (example) when a drug test is administered they pluck out hair to test the follicle (root). Like mentioned before, if they just test the ends of the hair, the test will be inconclusive, the drugs will fade out, per say.

ROYC75
07-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Nope......BTA, I'm in tight with the boss !

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 11:39 AM
There are very few jobs I would take where I would allow myself to be tested. I have worked for companies that did testing but they would never test me. Being a top producer has it's rewards. If I had a job as a pilot or something along those lines I understand the need to be tested so I would. For just some regular job though where it's none of their business I think I would prefer just giving them the bird and moving on.

ROYC75
07-05-2005, 11:40 AM
When I was fleet manager of a trucking company I gave out drug screens at all new hires and monthly checks on certain drivers.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 11:47 AM
When I was fleet manager of a trucking company I gave out drug screens at all new hires and monthly checks on certain drivers.

A good friend of mine drives a cement truck and gets tested all the time. I would have told them to go **** themselves a long time ago.

Clint in Wichita
07-05-2005, 11:49 AM
Which drugs do they test for? How often?

You wouldn't care if weren't a low-life, degenerate, substance-abusing bastard.

You probably give bong hits to babies, and GHB to farm animals.

ROYC75
07-05-2005, 11:49 AM
A good friend of mine drives a cement truck and gets tested all the time. I would have told them to go **** themselves a long time ago.

If you drive a commercial vehicle ,It's Federal Law that new employees be screened and current employees be picked at random on a monthly basis.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 11:54 AM
If you drive a commercial vehicle ,It's Federal Law that new employees be screened and current employees be picked at random on a monthly basis.

Great, more legislation. Can't say I'm surprised.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 11:56 AM
You wouldn't care if weren't a low-life, degenerate, substance-abusing bastard.

You probably give bong hits to babies, and GHB to farm animals.
All lies, I just have an inquiring mind.

Lzen
07-05-2005, 11:57 AM

Large vehicle that can do a lot of damage if wrecked into someone or something else. I'd say yeah, it's a good idea to drug test them.

Electric
07-05-2005, 11:58 AM

You didn't specify in what manner you purchased drugs. I know a couple of DEA guys that are undercover. If you had been one of them it would have been TMI as well as tremendously stupid to say so on a board.

I did the pain thing Sunday night, I'll go for the "legal" drugs you might handle.

bkkcoh
07-05-2005, 12:01 PM
Large vehicle that can do a lot of damage if wrecked into someone or something else. I'd say yeah, it's a good idea to drug test them.

Yeah, how much damage could a run-away fully-loaded cement truck do? STFU :shake:

RedNFeisty
07-05-2005, 12:02 PM

There are several industries that need to have drug tests implemented. If an employee can cause harm to other people, then yes they should be tested. This doesn't take freedom from anyone, this ensures safety.

Electric
07-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Yeah, how much damage could a run-away fully-loaded cement truck do? STFU :shake:

$1.98 at best.

RedNFeisty
07-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Great, more legislation. Can't say I'm surprised.

IMO, you are taking the Pitt Bull thing to hard. Get a different dog and get over it.

jspchief
07-05-2005, 12:06 PM
IMO, you are taking the Pitt Bull thing to hard. Get a different dog and get over it. :)

Lzen
07-05-2005, 12:06 PM
There are several industries that need to have drug tests implemented. If an employee can cause harm to other people, then yes they should be tested. This doesn't take freedom from anyone, this ensures safety.

:clap:

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 12:07 PM

I wasn't even talking about dogs you ****ing tard. We were talking about legisaltion being passed to make testing mandatory. Try an pay attention next time.

Lzen
07-05-2005, 12:11 PM
I wasn't even talking about dogs you ****ing tard. We were talking about legisaltion being passed to make testing mandatory. Try an pay attention next time.

I think she was insinuating that your obsession lately with (in your opinion) the government passing to much legislation to control our lives. And she was linking that obsession with all the bad pitbull press and legislation that tends to follow.

beavis
07-05-2005, 12:13 PM
All lies, I just have an inquiring mind.
Smackhead.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 12:17 PM
I think she was insinuating that your obsession lately with (in your opinion) the government passing to much legislation to control our lives. And she was linking that obsession with all the bad pitbull press and legislation that tends to follow.

I haven't even been on the BB much lately. I could give a **** what she thinks. I have been against all forms of excessive legislation since I have been on this BB. From the war on drugs to the latest thing which just happens to do with my dog because they are trying to pass laws here now that will effect many breeds across the country if it passes here first. If it wasn't a hot topic right this second I wouldn't be talking about it. As it was I didn't, she brought it up.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 12:22 PM
Smackhead.
Prevaricator.

Iowanian
07-05-2005, 12:24 PM
Just waiting for the reaction from BD when his Pitbull gets into his stash, where it commits a gun &drug related felony...when it bites an illegal alien living next door, which classifies it as a hate crime.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 12:26 PM
Just waiting for the reaction from BD when his Pitbull gets into his stash, where it commits a gun &drug related felony...when it bites an illegal alien living next door, which classifies it as a hate crime.

That was very creative. :clap: ROFL

Iowanian
07-05-2005, 12:34 PM
FREEZE JAYWALKER!

I'd rather have workers drugtested than crushing their drugfree coworkers with heavy equipment.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 12:41 PM
FREEZE JAYWALKER!

I'd rather have workers drugtested than crushing their drugfree coworkers with heavy equipment.

That doesn't surprise me either. Anyone intoxicated on the job when operation machinery should pay a stiff penalty. Were not all that far apart on this. I guess what cracks me up are people who are bagging groceries and and the like getting tested. I was actually surprised how many people I know get tested. When I ran health clubs you always knew who they wanted to fire by who got tested. It was used for an entirely different purpose.

Lzen
07-05-2005, 12:46 PM
That doesn't surprise me either. Anyone intoxicated on the job when operation machinery should pay a stiff penalty. Were not all that far apart on this. I guess what cracks me up are people who are bagging groceries and and the like getting tested. I was actually surprised how many people I know get tested. When I ran health clubs you always knew who they wanted to fire by who got tested. It was used for an entirely different purpose.

That I agree with. There are some professions that don't really need testing so long as they don't appear to be under the influence while at work. But there are professions that need mandatory drug testing, such as operators of heavy machinery. And if they don't like the random drug tests, they can find a job that doesn't require them.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 12:48 PM
Before I started my company I worked for a company who had 6 techs. Testing was never mentioned during hiring. One day they announced we were to be tested. Then they had 2 techs. They never did that again.

Lzen
07-05-2005, 12:54 PM
Before I started my company I worked for a company who had 6 techs. Testing was never mentioned during hiring. One day they announced we were to be tested. Then they had 2 techs. They never did that again.

ROFL

jspchief
07-05-2005, 12:55 PM
That I agree with. There are some professions that don't really need testing so long as they don't appear to be under the influence while at work. But there are professions that need mandatory drug testing, such as operators of heavy machinery. And if they don't like the random drug tests, they can find a job that doesn't require them.

Just because the job doesn't involve operating heavy machinery, that doesn't mean that I don't want to know whether my employees (or prospective employees) are druggies. IMO, it says something about the type of person. It tells me that this person is willing to break laws/rules in the name of having fun.

It's no different than the latest method companies are using to screen employees...credit checks. It gives you insight into what type of person you're dealing with.

From an employers viewpoint, I want the best of the best working for my company. If you have bad credit, or are a drug user, you aren't in that group IMO.

Clint in Wichita
07-05-2005, 01:03 PM
Just because the job doesn't involve operating heavy machinery, that doesn't mean that I don't want to know whether my employees (or prospective employees) are druggies. IMO, it says something about the type of person. It tells me that this person is willing to break laws/rules in the name of having fun.

It's no different than the latest method companies are using to screen employees...credit checks. It gives you insight into what type of person you're dealing with.

From an employers viewpoint, I want the best of the best working for my company. If you have bad credit, or are a drug user, you aren't in that group IMO.

I can understand not wanting drug users on your payroll, but people with bad credit?! I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I think a VERY large percent of Americans have less-than-desirable credit, thanks in large part to credit card companies, and SHITTY, LOW-PAYING EMPLOYERS.

A credit score is an awful way to screen out potential employees.

A much more effective way to weed out the scum would be a grammar test. If the sumbitch cain't pass no grammar test, he ain't got no place in no perfeshnal environment...good credit score or not.

Lzen
07-05-2005, 01:07 PM

Heh, I think that's a pipedream. Some of the best, most trustworthy, loyal people I know have been known to smoke. So, that's just nonsense. But hey, if it's your company and you don't want to hire them, that's your choice. Some of the worst, most corrupt people may never have smoked or had bad credit in their lives.

jspchief
07-05-2005, 01:10 PM
I can understand not wanting drug users on your payroll, but people with bad credit?! I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I think a VERY large percent of Americans have less-than-desirable credit, thanks in large part to credit card companies, and SHITTY, LOW-PAYING EMPLOYERS.

A much more effective way to weed out the scum would be a grammar test. If the sumbitch cain't pass no grammar test, he ain't got no place in no perfeshnal environment...good credit score or not.

I don't think companies will be able to be too stringent in regards to the credit thing. Like you said, too many people have bad credit. I just know that it's the latest part of the screening process.

And your notion that people have bad credit due to low paying employers is so f*cking ridiculous it doesn't deserve a response.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 01:10 PM

First of all your not going to get the best of the best because they already have their own companies. Secondly I disagree that your getting the next tier either, especially with sales people. If were talking about regular labor type jobs it just doesn't matter. It's too easy to hire and fire those types I'll just evaluate their performance.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 01:11 PM
I don't think companies will be able to be too stringent in regards to the credit thing. Like you said, too many people have bad credit. I just know that it's the latest part of the screening process.

And your notion that people have bad credit due to low paying employers is so f*cking ridiculous it doesn't deserve a response.

What kind of work are you talking about?

Clint in Wichita
07-05-2005, 01:14 PM

In other words, you have no response?

Ultimately, people are responsible for their own credit, but for example, if the shit hits the fan and you are laid off from a longtime job, what are you going to do if you earn half as much as you used to? Give head?

No. Some bills will be late or unpaid entirely. It doesn't take much of that to ruin your credit, either.

jspchief
07-05-2005, 01:14 PM
Heh, I think that's a pipedream. Some of the best, most trustworthy, loyal people I know have been known to smoke. So, that's just nonsense. But hey, if it's your company and you don't want to hire them, that's your choice. Some of the worst, most corrupt people may never have smoked or had bad credit in their lives.

Obviously there are perfectly responsible people who do drugs (ignoring the law breaking part of it), and there are some real scumbags that are drug free. But I think the odds are more in your favor when you weed out the drug users. At the very least, it shows they have a proclivity to break the law, or to choose to only obey those rules that they agree with.

Lzen
07-05-2005, 01:20 PM
I probably should've clarified that I was talking about mainly recreational MJ users. Now meth heads are usually losers and anything else I won't comment on.

jspchief
07-05-2005, 01:20 PM

Ultimately, people are responsible for their own credit, but for example, if the shit hits the fan and you are laid off from a longtime job, what are you going to do if you earn half as much as you used to? Give head?

No. Some bills will be late or unpaid entirely. It doesn't take much of that to ruin your credit, either.Ok, here's your response, since you seem to think it's someone else's fault when you get in over your head in debt:

Employers don't force you to take out lines of credit. If you get laid off, you should have savings to cover your ass. If you've taken out more credit than you can survive in the event of an emergency, then you've taken out too much credit. It's not low paying employers that are responsible for bad credit, it's people that use credit to live beyond their means.

Lzen
07-05-2005, 01:21 PM
Obviously there are perfectly responsible people who do drugs (ignoring the law breaking part of it), and there are some real scumbags that are drug free. But I think the odds are more in your favor when you weed out the drug users. At the very least, it shows they have a proclivity to break the law, or to choose to only obey those rules that they agree with.

Out of curiosity, when the posted speed limit is 55 (or insert any speed here), do you drive that speed or under? Now don't lie. Tell me the honest truth.

Brock
07-05-2005, 01:25 PM
Ok, here's your response, since you seem to think it's someone else's fault when you get in over your head in debt:

Employers don't force you to take out lines of credit. If you get laid off, you should have savings to cover your ass. If you've taken out more credit than you can survive in the event of an emergency, then you've taken out too much credit. It's not low paying employers that are responsible for bad credit, it's people that use credit to live beyond their means.

Sometimes all it takes is a divorce to eff your credit completely. But maybe divorce is another of those warning signs.

Lzen
07-05-2005, 01:25 PM
Or perhaps I could ask another type of question. Have you ever driven a vehicle after you had more than whatever the legal limit (one beer) of alcohol?

Or have you ever torn that tag off your matress?

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 01:26 PM
Out of curiosity, when the posted speed limit is 55 (or insert any speed here), do you drive that speed or under? Now don't lie. Tell me the honest truth.

And do you wear your seatbelt. ROFL

jspchief
07-05-2005, 01:27 PM
First of all your not going to get the best of the best because they already have their own companies. Secondly I disagree that your getting the next tier either, especially with sales people. If were talking about regular labor type jobs it just doesn't matter. It's too easy to hire and fire those types I'll just evaluate their performance.Not everyone goes out and starts their own company to have a successful career. The notion that all the good employees do that is naive. There are a lot of excellent jobs working for someone else. Sales is a perfect example. I'm not sure why you think I won't get good salesmen if I drug test. My experience tells me otherwise.

And I'll disagree on laborers as well. In fact, laborers is probably one area where drug testing pays off the most. If you get responsible people, you don't have to constantly be replacing them. It's not like every guy out there that works hard for a living is some job hopping good-for-nothing. If you think it's easy to find good laborers, then things are much different where you live.

jspchief
07-05-2005, 01:28 PM
Out of curiosity, when the posted speed limit is 55 (or insert any speed here), do you drive that speed or under? Now don't lie. Tell me the honest truth.I speed most of the time.

Now it's my turn. Would you rather find out your kid speeds or smokes pot?

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 01:28 PM
Frankly I would find someone that obeys all laws to be a very boring person and the last one I would want to work with. There are so many stupid laws now you really have to pick through them.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 01:32 PM
I speed most of the time.

Now your picking and choosing what laws you want to obey.

I don't know what kind of sales people your hiring but in health clubs if they had drug tested they would have lost more than half of their top sales people.

jspchief
07-05-2005, 01:32 PM
Or perhaps I could ask another type of question. Have you ever driven a vehicle after you had more than whatever the legal limit (one beer) of alcohol?

Or have you ever torn that tag off your matress?Companies use criminal records in the hiring process as well. There are a lot of jobs you won't get if you have a DUI on your record.

As far as mattresses, that law only applies to retailers selling mattresses. As soon as I buy it, I can do whatever the hell I want with the tags. Not to mention the clear difference between that and doing drugs.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 01:33 PM

I wouldn't hire you. You have proved you are a lawbreaker and are probably not trustworthy.

jspchief
07-05-2005, 01:35 PM
Now your picking and choosing what laws you want to obey.

I'm picking and choosing who I want to hire. Plain and simple. If you want to work for me, don't do drugs. It's that simple.

I don't think speeding and doing drugs are equal, so it's not a relevant point.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 01:39 PM
Not everyone goes out and starts their own company to have a successful career. The notion that all the good employees do that is naive. .

You didn't say good you said the best of the best. Bottom line is if you have a great employee why would you risk losing them over a stupid piss test?

jspchief
07-05-2005, 01:40 PM
I wouldn't hire you. You have proved you are a lawbreaker and are probably not trustworthy.Good thing I'm not applying.

If the point you're trying to make is that my criteria for hiring isn't equally applied to all laws, you're right.

I don't have to be equal, or fair. All I have to do is obey the equal opportunity and anti-discrimination laws. After that, I can set whatever criteria I want. And if I decide that I don't want drug users working for me, that's perfectly within my rights.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 01:41 PM
You didn't say good you said the best of the best. Bottom line is if you have a great employee why would you risk losing them over a stupid piss test?
Don't be ridiculous, piss is more important than performance.

jspchief
07-05-2005, 01:43 PM
You didn't say good you said the best of the best. Bottom line is if you have a great employee why would you risk losing them over a stupid piss test?If I had a good employee, I would give him a chance to clean his act up. If he still chooses drugs over his job, then he's not a good employee.

I've been around drugs enough to know that I don't want drug users working for me. Especially if they don't value the job enough to quit doing drugs.

jspchief
07-05-2005, 01:44 PM
Don't be ridiculous, piss is more important than performance.Don't be ridiculous, getting high is more important than keeping your job...

RedNFeisty
07-05-2005, 01:47 PM

Look needle dick; don't start your third grade name calling on me. I made an observation and said it. The truth is that you have been crying like a little pussy and it only got worse when they started the ban on pitt bulls. Grow a sack.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 01:50 PM
If I had a good employee, I would give him a chance to clean his act up. If he still chooses drugs over his job, then he's not a good employee.

I've been around drugs enough to know that I don't want drug users working for me. Especially if they don't value the job enough to quit doing drugs.

That's where we disagree. As long as somebody is a top performer I could care less what he is doing in his personal life. I liked the way 24 hour fitness used to use their testing. If you were a top performer you never got tested. IF they had any issue with you though out came the test. Like I stated earlier, if they tested everyone they would have lost more than 50% of their top performers. Sales people like to party occasionally and they are a wilder bunch. For the record the last 3 years I worked there I took runner up twice and then left after accomplishing manager of the year for the entire company. I knew what I was doing and could have never performed at that level if I had pissed tested my top guys.

MOhillbilly
07-05-2005, 01:53 PM
dope is bad JU JU at work,they dont test here but i wish they did.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Look needle dick; don't start your third grade name calling on me. I made an observation and said it. The truth is that you have been crying like a little pussy and it only got worse when they started the ban on pitt bulls. Grow a sack.

I didn't realize you were such a stupid gunt. I haven't even been on the BB much lately. As far as pit bulls go if you had even read anything I have posted on it you would have realized that I am against BSL because they are going to go after many large breeds with it. There are a lot of people on this BB who have a vested interest in not seeing this kind of legislation passed in this country. You don't like reading about click on another thread and quit bitching at me. It's not my fault Clint can't keep you satisfied bitch at him.

jspchief
07-05-2005, 01:57 PM
That's where we disagree. As long as somebody is a top performer I could care less what he is doing in his personal life. I liked the way 24 hour fitness used to use their testing. If you were a top performer you never got tested. IF they had any issue with you though out came the test. Like I stated earlier, if they tested everyone they would have lost more than 50% of their top performers. Sales people like to party occasionally and they are a wilder bunch. For the record the last 3 years I worked there I took runner up twice and then left after accomplishing manager of the year for the entire company. I knew what I was doing and could have never performed at that level if I had pissed tested my top guys.
IMO, if you are committed to your job, you will put it ahead of doing drugs. If you know that you have the choice of either working for me, or smoking dope, and you choose smoking dope, that tells me everything I need to know about your committment level to the job.

It's not like an ambush. You know that the policy is no drugs. After that, the employee has control over whether it keeps him from working for me.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 01:59 PM
dope is bad JU JU at work,they dont test here but i wish they did.
Sure you do.

ROYC75
07-05-2005, 02:01 PM
IMO, if you are committed to your job, you will put it ahead of doing drugs. If you know that you have the choice of either working for me, or smoking dope, and you choose smoking dope, that tells me everything I need to know about your committment level to the job.

It's not like an ambush. You know that the policy is no drugs. After that, the employee has control over whether it keeps him from working for me.

:clap: :clap:

I agree......... well said.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 02:01 PM

It's your business you can do what you want I was just stating what my experience has been. What do you do anyway?

Lzen
07-05-2005, 02:06 PM

Hmm, I suppose that depends on how much speed amongst other details. Also, smokes a little MJ recreationally and nothing else and I couldn't say much. That's the way I was when I was a teen. Although I did drink, too.

RedNFeisty
07-05-2005, 02:06 PM
I didn't realize you were such a stupid ****. I haven't even been on the BB much lately. As far as pit bulls go if you had even read anything I have posted on it you would have realized that I am against BSL because they are going to go after many large breeds with it. There are a lot of people on this BB who have a vested interest in not seeing this kind of legislation passed in this country. You don't like reading about click on another thread and quit bitching at me. It's not my fault Clint can't keep you satisfied bitch at him.

You may not have been around much lately, but when you have you have been whining and complaining, everything with you lately have to revolve around the legislation and how your freedoms are being ripped from your grasps. If look back through history, every generation has had the same complaints. They seem more lifestyle alternating now because you are of age. I wasn't putting you down or trying to insult you. Just stating the obvious and you have to slam me, it is a shame that you have resorted to such acts.

On a side note, it would be really wise of you to keep significant others and sexual pleasure out of the discussion. To swap life stories would only humiliate you.

Lzen
07-05-2005, 02:07 PM
I wouldn't hire you. You have proved you are a lawbreaker and are probably not trustworthy.

Ding ding ding, Skip gets it.

jspchief
It's your business you can do what you want I was just stating what my experience has been. What do you do anyway?I own a roofing company.

Most of the opnions I've expressed in this thread would apply to any business I ran though. It's as much based on my philosophy as it is actual implementation.

If a company chooses to turn the other way, that is their perogative. I'm just defending my right to determine my own criteria for hiring.

Clint in Wichita
I didn't realize you were such a stupid gunt. I haven't even been on the BB much lately. As far as pit bulls go if you had even read anything I have posted on it you would have realized that I am against BSL because they are going to go after many large breeds with it. There are a lot of people on this BB who have a vested interest in not seeing this kind of legislation passed in this country. You don't like reading about click on another thread and quit bitching at me. It's not my fault Clint can't keep you satisfied bitch at him.

You are such an idiot. I guess you garner a certain amount of respect from some because you talk about working out all the fuggin time & act like you and your woman are 2 of hottest pieces of ass in the universe.

I'm totally unimpressed. You are just another fuggin dork who lifts just enough to fool others into thinking you know what you're talking about, but it hasn't done a thing for that lump of shit on top of your neck.

I'll leave your woman out of it. You provide plenty of fodder by yourself.

jspchief
07-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Hmm, I suppose that depends on how much speed amongst other details. Also, smokes a little MJ recreationally and nothing else and I couldn't say much. That's the way I was when I was a teen. Although I did drink, too.Do you actually have kids? If you do, then I think your opinion is sad.

I did every drug in the book when I was younger, but that doesn't mean I want my child to do any of them.

Lzen
07-05-2005, 02:11 PM
I'm picking and choosing who I want to hire. Plain and simple. If you want to work for me, don't do drugs. It's that simple.

And that is your right.

I don't think speeding and doing drugs are equal, so it's not a relevant point.

It is a relevant point. Just because something is against the law doesn't necessarily make it wrong, IMO. If you drink any kind of alcohol then you shouldn't have a problem with MJ because, IMO, it's no different. And no, I'm not talking what type of buzz/high or how quickly you get it, etc. One just happens to be legal at the moment and not the other.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 02:14 PM
You may not have been around much lately, but when you have you have been whining and complaining, everything with you lately have to revolve around the legislation and how your freedoms are being ripped from your grasps. If look back through history, every generation has had the same complaints. They seem more lifestyle alternating now because you are of age. I wasn't putting you down or trying to insult you. Just stating the obvious and you have to slam me, it is a shame that you have resorted to such acts.

On a side note, it would be really wise of you to keep significant others and sexual pleasure out of the discussion. To swap life stories would only humiliate you.

It's the libertarian in me. It's my perspective just like any body else has one. Don't like it go post somewhere else. Bottom line is we have more legislation than ever and we have more people behind bars than ever. That's a fact not an opinion.

As far as your sex life is concerned I am really not interested in hearing about it, just quit bitching at me. Save that for that special someone you ran off the BB.

Lzen
07-05-2005, 02:16 PM

I would agree. The only thing I don't agree with is if it's something you do in your own time that doesn't affect your job (i.e. many recreational MJ users), it shouldn't be a concern. But hey, if it's your company, you do what you choose. If it were me, I would quit to keep a good job. Of course, I quit that stuff many years ago so that's not even an issure anymore.

Clint in Wichita
07-05-2005, 02:16 PM
What, did the roid rage pass?

She was a **** 10 minutes ago.

jspchief
07-05-2005, 02:17 PM
It is a relevant point. Just because something is against the law doesn't necessarily make it wrong, IMO. If you drink any kind of alcohol then you shouldn't have a problem with MJ because, IMO, it's no different. And no, I'm not talking what type of buzz/high or how quickly you get it, etc. One just happens to be legal at the moment and not the other.Your comparison of drugs and speeding wasn't relevant, at least to me. They are too different.

Your comparison of pot and alcohol is at least more accurate. But they are still different IMO. And besides the physical differences, there is the social stigma difference. You don't have to hide that you drink. It's is legal and socially accepted by and large.

It simply comes down to me reserving the right to determine who I hire. I don't care if you or anyone else thinks it's hypocritical. But as long as I am within my rights, I will not hire drug users.

RedNFeisty
07-05-2005, 02:17 PM
It's the libertarian in me. It's my perspective just like any body else has one. Don't like it go post somewhere else. Bottom line is we have more legislation than ever and we have more people behind bars than ever. That's a fact not an opinion.

As far as your sex life is concerned I am really not interested in hearing about it, just quit bitching at me. Save that for that special someone you ran off the BB.

Who in the hell did I run off the BB?

You are not one to talk about being bitched at. You treat alot of people on this board like shit.

luv
07-05-2005, 02:22 PM
Speeding is also not mind altering. Both alcohol and drugs are. Alcohol is legal, but I would not hire someone who drinks too much either. Missouri is an "at will" state. As long as you are not breaking the protected classes or disability acts, then you can hire and fire for any reason.

Lzen
07-05-2005, 02:22 PM
Do you actually have kids? If you do, then I think your opinion is sad.

I did every drug in the book when I was younger, but that doesn't mean I want my child to do any of them.

I didn't say I wanted my children to do any drugs. However, I'll bet the statistics say that more of them are killed drinking alchohol and/or speeding. Basically, you asked my opinion on 2 options and I chose what I perceived as the lesser of 2 evils. Now get off your high horse.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 02:27 PM
You are such an idiot. I guess you garner a certain amount of respect from some because you talk about working out all the fuggin time & act like you and your woman are 2 of hottest pieces of ass in the universe.

I'm totally unimpressed. You are just another fuggin dork who lifts just enough to fool others into thinking you know what you're talking about, but it hasn't done a thing for that lump of shit on top of your neck.

I'll leave your woman out of it. You provide plenty of fodder by yourself.

People have met us and our pictures have been posted on the BB many times. We are not pretending to be anything. MOF we are probably just average looking IMO. I have no idea where you get that from. Speaking of acting like their a hot piece of ass though it's not my women flaunting her sexuality all over the BB filled with men. That would be your box Clint.

The routines I put people on speak for themself. Just keep your box from bitching at me.

As far as brains are concerned you have absolutely nowhere to come from Clint.

Funny thing is all the years posting on the same BB and this is our first run in. It probably never would have never happened either if your box wasn't bitchin at me.

Clint in Wichita
07-05-2005, 02:29 PM
People have met us and our pictures have been posted on the BB many times. We are not pretending to be anything. MOF we are probably just average looking IMO. I have no idea where you get that from. Speaking of acting like their a hot piece of ass though it's not my women flaunting her sexuality all over the BB filled with men. That would be your box Clint.

The routines I put people on speak for themself. Just keep your box from bitching at me.

As far as brains are concerned you have absolutely nowhere to come from Clint.

Funny thing is all the years posting on the same BB and this is our first run in. It probably never would have never happened either if your box wasn't bitchin at me.

Ha Ha. Box.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Who in the hell did I run off the BB?

You are not one to talk about being bitched at. You treat alot of people on this board like shit.

Don't turn this into something other than what it was. Your the one who started bitching at me which is picking a fight. Don't bring a bunch of other people into it.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 02:33 PM
All we need now is to have Iowanian jump in here. This is quality shit.

Lzen
07-05-2005, 02:35 PM
I forsee this thread heading to the Romper Room.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 02:40 PM
I forsee this thread heading to the Romper Room.

Are you psychic are just playing with the psychedelics again?

ROYC75
07-05-2005, 02:41 PM
OK, time for a song.............

Oh-ho-ho-hoooo
Oh-ho-ho-hoooo
Oh-ho-ho-hoooo
Oh-ho-ho-hoooo

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting,
those Cats were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightening,
but they fought with expert timing

There were funky China men from funky Chinatown
They were chopping back up, they were chopping them down
It's an ancient Chinese art, and everybody knew their part
From a faint into a slip, then I'm kickin' from the hip

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting (hunh),
those kicks were fast as lightning (hunh)
In fact it was a little bit frightening (hunh),
but they fought with expert timing (hunh)

There was funky Billy Chin and little Sammy Chung
He said, here comes the big boss, let's get it on
He took a bow and made a stand,
started swaying with the hand
A sudden motion made me skip,
now we're into a brandnew trick

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting,(hunh)
those kicks were fast as lightning(hunh)
In fact it was a little bit frightening,(hunh)
but they did it with expert timing(hunh)

Oh,ho,ho,hoooo
Oh,ho,ho,hoooo
Oh,ho,ho,hoooo
Oh,ho,ho,hoooo

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting,
those kicks were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightening,
make sure you have expert timing

Kung Fu fighting, had to be fast as lightning...

RedNFeisty
07-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Don't turn this into something other than what it was. Your the one who started bitching at me which is picking a fight. Don't bring a bunch of other people into it.

Are you acquiring Alzheimerís already DB? When did I start bitching at you? We can look back a few pages and see you calling me a **** tard, but where before that did I start bitching at you? ONCE AGAIN, I made an observation and stated it, in what way is that bitching at you. Sorry Clint doesnít like people talking shit on me and chimed in, but again, you brought him up and you will reap what you sow. On the sexuality comments, how is it different for me to post on a subject then it is for you to post on that same thread. Because I am a female I am throwing around my sexuality? I ****ing hate men that canít handle a woman not keeping her mouth shut for other then giving blow jobs. Stupid pieces of shit.

I get it, I ran Clint off!! ROFL

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Are you acquiring Alzheimerís already DB? When did I start bitching at you? We can look back a few pages and see you calling me a **** tard, but where before that did I start bitching at you? ONCE AGAIN, I made an observation and stated it, in what way is that bitching at you. Sorry Clint doesnít like people talking shit on me and chimed in, but again, you brought him up and you will reap what you sow. On the sexuality comments, how is it different for me to post on a subject then it is for you to post on that same thread. Because I am a female I am throwing around my sexuality? I ****ing hate men that canít handle a woman not keeping her mouth shut for other then giving blow jobs. Stupid pieces of shit.

I get it, I ran Clint off!! ROFL

I wasn't talking to you and I wasn't talking about dogs. Out of left field comes your smart ass post. What kind of response did you really think that would solicit? You have known me long enough to know how I would respond to that. You were picking a fight it's really that simple. I gave you what you wanted. I really don't know why you women need drama all the time.

As far as the sexuality thing it was simply in response to what Clint had posted. Now that you got your daily drama in can we move on?

ROYC75
07-05-2005, 02:57 PM
All of this is really blown out of proportion......

Kinda like a Scanlon thread is ......... :D

Yep, one big happy family, time for a family picture and group hug .

Calcountry
07-05-2005, 03:03 PM
I just didn't get the job. I was in college applying for a part time job at a gas station. I just went down the road to the next gas station w/ a help wanted sign and let them pay me min wage to run a cash register.ROFL Guess you needed the beer money.

RedNFeisty
07-05-2005, 03:05 PM
I wasn't talking to you and I wasn't talking about dogs. Out of left field comes your smart ass post. What kind of response did you really think that would solicit? You have known me long enough to know how I would respond to that. You were picking a fight it's really that simple. I gave you what you wanted. I really don't know you women need drama all the time.

As far as the sexuality thing it was simply in response to what Clint had posted. Now that you got your daily drama in can we move on?

Sure I can move on. Just doesnít be a hypocrite. You rag on people for their views all the time. I do know you well enough to think you may not have said anything about dogs yet, but had I given you a few more posts and you would have. I expected a remark from you since I did give a smart ass post, but to be called a **** tard was stepping over the boundaries with me. If you want to be dealt respect, learn how to give it to others. I do not build up drama, I give people shit, and you ****ing know that.

RedNFeisty
07-05-2005, 03:07 PM
All of this is really blown out of proportion......

Kinda like a Scanlon thread is ......... :D

Yep, one big happy family, time for a family picture and group hug .

Just make sure you put me up front and Big Daddy in the far back, hard telling what he might try and stick in my hair now. :)

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 03:08 PM
Ha Ha. Box.
That's pretty high quality right there. But not as good as Endelt.....he calls them a hole.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Sure I can move on. Just doesnít be a hypocrite. You rag on people for their views all the time. I do know you well enough to think you may not have said anything about dogs yet, but had I given you a few more posts and you would have. I expected a remark from you since I did give a smart ass post, but to be called a **** tard was stepping over the boundaries with me. If you want to be dealt respect, learn how to give it to others. I do not build up drama, I give people shit, and you ****ing know that.
I'll bet you're one of those kiss asses Flo talks about.

RedNFeisty
07-05-2005, 03:16 PM
I'll bet you're one of those kiss asses Flo talks about.

I wondered about that. I have such an ass kissing personality and all. Then I figured I couldn't possibly be one of them, I have defended her out in the open. There is no way she would talk such shit on poor ole little me.

RedNFeisty
07-05-2005, 03:17 PM
That's pretty high quality right there. But not as good as Endelt.....he calls them a hole.

I don't get box. I get hole, but a box?

MOhillbilly
07-05-2005, 03:18 PM

GAHHhh reminds me one time me and my bro went to visit a HS buddy at his apt. when we got there dude had two girls (when i say girls they couldnt have been more than 13)
after some wiitty banter back and forth,.... my brother asks said girl on couch kissin dave.... (the fatone got scared and went home).................. ' how old are you?'
girl-'im 16'
bro-' bullshit youre 12'
girl- walks to bathroom scared like were going to tell her mom
bro-'dave what the f#ck are you doing?'
dave-'HOLE HOLE HOLE'
MO-laughs and walks out to the Camino.

Iowanian
07-05-2005, 03:19 PM
All we need now is to have Iowanian jump in here. This is quality shit.

Iowanian can jump in, but not to interfere with the orgy the witchita's and Daddy's are scheduling for Saturday.....

My opinion's are pretty well known, and those that smoke always disagree. I'm with JSP on this one and wouldn't want to work alot of jobs with even recreational dopers.

I've worked enough construction and enough time in Auto salvage to know that I've worked with more than enough "recreational smokers" to know that I've formed an opinion. I know that in the "laborer" type jobs, high and hung over people can both get other people hurt. I know that dope smokers don't seem to keep up as well.........smokers themselves constantly tell me how "relaaaaaxed they are"....well, that translates on the job site too. I know alot more stoners who would steal, than non-stoners too.....now before you get your labiabong twisted...I'm not saying everyone who smokes is a thief....

While I'm at it, especially in a field that JSP works in, the Last place I want to be with someone who is high, is on the edge of a 2-3story building roof on the other end of something heavy they're helping me carry.

Given 2 equal applicants, physically and mentally comparable........I'll take the drug free worker every day, and 3 times on Monday and friday.

Iowanian
07-05-2005, 03:21 PM
I don't get box. I get hole, but a box?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHM the maaaaaaaaaan, in the Box..........Feeeeeeel

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 03:24 PM

Yea it's a BB we all go after people who have a different view. That being said if I had brought up dogs or were in a dog thread that would have been different. As it was you came out of left field on an unrelated subject which made it personal. I'm not buying the your psychic and knew what I would post next garbage either. As far as boundries are concerned there are no boundries when you come out of left field like that.

As far as dogs go there has been a ton of media coverage here as they try to pass this legislation. I have not posted one thread on the subject since they initiated the BSL. For someone who is as passionate about a subject as I am about this that is pretty damn good. I have had all kinds of new stats and figures too. If you want to go after someone for saturating the BB with a topic why don't you start with people posting about Rump Rangers all the time. There seems to be a thread on that shit every freaking day.

Iowanian
07-05-2005, 03:27 PM
I think Pit Bulls who fail their Drug tests should be shot.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 03:30 PM
I think Pit Bulls who fail their Drug tests should be shot.

Your rolling. ROFL

ROYC75
07-05-2005, 03:31 PM
Yea it's a BB we all go after people who have a different view. That being said if I had brought up dogs or were in a dog thread that would have been different. As it was you came out of left field on an unrelated subject which made it personal. I'm not buying the your psychic and knew what I would post next garbage either. As far as boundries are concerned there are no boundries when you come out of left field like that.

As far as dogs go there has been a ton of media coverage here as they try to pass this legislation. I have not posted one thread on the subject since they initiated the BSL. For someone who is as passionate about a subject as I am about this that is pretty damn good. I have had all kinds of new stats and figures too. If you want to go after someone for saturating the BB with a topic why don't you start with people posting about Rump Rangers all the time. There seems to be a thread on that shit every freaking day.

Hot damn buddy,it's a BB, take nothing personal. I don't, crap for almost the last year I could have taken many threads personal If I choosed over the Scanlon comments. I chose no to, to each his own .The name Scanlon appeared in so damn many threads, ( and still does ) it ended up being funny as hell.

Lighten up Frances ...... ;)

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 03:39 PM
Hot damn buddy,it's a BB, take nothing personal. I don't, crap for almost the last year I could have taken many threads personal If I choosed over the Scanlon comments. I chose no to, to each his own .The name Scanlon appeared in so damn many threads, ( and still does ) it ended up being funny as hell.

Lighten up Frances ...... ;)

Actually I just find it amusing I don't get upset at all. It's kind of like oh you want to pick a fight OK, see how you like this.

Iowanian
07-05-2005, 03:43 PM
I'm off to take a urine test right now........well, not a drug test, I'm going to see if I can knock the porceline off of a 1985 standard urinal.

..unless someone has a fire they need put out?

Lzen
07-05-2005, 03:48 PM
While I'm at it, especially in a field that JSP works in, the Last place I want to be with someone who is high, is on the edge of a 2-3story building roof on the other end of something heavy they're helping me carry.

I would agree with this part. Funny thing about that is there are a lot of stoners that are roofers. Go figure.

Lzen
07-05-2005, 03:48 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHM the maaaaaaaaaan, in the Box..........Feeeeeeel

That would be Alice In Chains, btw.

RedNFeisty
07-05-2005, 03:49 PM
Actually I just find it amusing I don't get upset at all. It's kind of like oh you want to pick a fight OK, see how you like this.

"You want to pick a fight OK, see how you like this." Come on, you talk like you actually did a good job. If I were some portly little nerd you would have been alot more demeaning and insulting, that was nothing. Besides, the only revent point you made was that my comment came from out in left field and it did, other then that you had nothing. I started it as a razz and nailed your ass to the board when I called you on your behavior.

Lzen
07-05-2005, 03:50 PM
Ok, you 2 should kiss and make up now.

:D

Iowanian
07-05-2005, 03:53 PM
they're totally PMing a "rendevoux".

Clint and BD are planning to reinact the Starwars Sword fight......while the broads(insert something clever that just isn't available right now).

Lzen
07-05-2005, 03:57 PM
they're totally PMing a "rendevoux".

Clint and BD are planning to reinact the Starwars Sword fight......while the broads(insert something clever that just isn't available right now).

:LOL: Sword fight.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 03:57 PM
"You want to pick a fight OK, see how you like this." Come on, you talk like you actually did a good job. If I were some portly little nerd you would have been alot more demeaning and insulting, that was nothing. Besides, the only revent point you made was that my comment came from out in left field and it did, other then that you had nothing. I started it as a razz and nailed your ass to the board when I called you on your behavior.

ROFL Yea you really nailed my ass. ROFL

1. Your bloody box comes out of left field with some off the topic BS claiming to be psychic and know what I was going to post next.

2. You get so upset hubby has to be called in for support.

3. You think you nailed my ass. ROFL

Get over yourself already, go bleed all over Clint or something because this is ridiculous. Fact you might consider coming back when your off the rag and tolerable.

|Zach|
07-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Got tested when I was hired...

ROYC75
07-05-2005, 04:08 PM

1. Your bloody box comes out of left field with some off the topic BS claiming to be psychic and know what I was going to post next.

Get over yourself already, go bleed all over Clint or something because this is ridiculous. Fact you might consider coming back when your off the rag and tolerable.

Uh , waiter, can I make that a chocolate topping on my ice cream instead of cherry, please ?

|Zach|
07-05-2005, 04:11 PM
IMO, you are taking the Pitt Bull thing to hard. Get a different dog and get over it.
ROFL

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 04:17 PM
I would agree with this part. Funny thing about that is there are a lot of stoners that are roofers. Go figure.
Most of the roofers in Tulsa are Mexicans. I'm pretty sure some of them smoke MJ.

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Got tested when I was hired...

They test you for AIDS too?

|Zach|
07-05-2005, 04:23 PM
They test you for AIDS too?
Nope, but on my way out they gave some dude crying about his dog some midol.

Calcountry
07-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Prevaricator.Postwhorlish

Calcountry
07-05-2005, 04:33 PM

A much more effective way to weed out the scum would be a grammar test. If the sumbitch cain't pass no grammar test, he ain't got no place in no perfeshnal environment...good credit score or not.Go offs, will always be go offs, whether you pay them 10 bucks an hour or 30 per hour. Money burns wholes in their pockets.

Its what you DO with the money that makes "one" a shit credit risk.

Calcountry
07-05-2005, 04:35 PM

No. Some bills will be late or unpaid entirely. It doesn't take much of that to ruin your credit, either.THen why was a particular person living at the edge of their budget, if they had one, when the times were good?

Oh yeah, I forgot, this is a drug thread, the cost of weed went up right?

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Nope.

Couldn't tell you were a barebacker? Boy are they in for a surprise.

|Zach|
07-05-2005, 04:41 PM
Couldn't tell you were a barebacker? Boy are they in for a surprise.
I must say...I appreaciate you still take time out of your busy whining and crying schedule online to take some time out to look like an idiot attempting to make fun of me and being obsesses with homoerotic imagery.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 04:44 PM
Go offs, will always be go offs, whether you pay them 10 bucks an hour or 30 per hour. Money burns wholes in their pockets.

Its what you DO with the money that makes "one" a shit credit risk.
"Wholes"?

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2005, 04:44 PM
I must say...I appreaciate you still take time out of your busy whining and crying schedule online to take some time out to look like an idiot attempting to make fun of me and being obsesses with homoerotic imagery.

For what it's worth I didn't even bring it up she did. Don't let that stop you though.

Your the one that said doing it guys was the same as doing it with women.

|Zach|
07-05-2005, 04:46 PM
Your the one that said doing it guys was the same as doing it with women.
I would love to see this quote...you just keep sinking yourself lower.

I am starting to feel sorry for you dude. No joke.

RedNFeisty
07-05-2005, 04:47 PM

My word, did you really stoop so low? Or are you really this stupid? I am calling you on your shit so I must be ragging?

It was not off the topic of what you posted, which I replied to. You were whining about legislation, I said get over your dog and get a new one.

If you still think I need Clint to defend me, stop smoking weed.

Yes, I nailed you. You got called for doing what you do to others every time you are on this board and that is call someone out for their crying like a pussy.

What is ridiculous is watching you attack people for their view points over and over again. If anyone needs to get over them selves that would be you Big Daddy, you need to stop acting as though what you think is all that matters and listen to others once in a while. Chat with you tomorrow!!

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Are women allowed on the intranet? We need to change that.

Clint in Wichita
07-05-2005, 04:56 PM

That's because you'd have to be high to roof in the summer. Hell, it should be job requirement.

Clint in Wichita
07-05-2005, 04:57 PM

I'm sure a Constitutional Amendment is on the way.

RedNFeisty
07-05-2005, 05:00 PM
nlm ROFL

Clint in Wichita
07-05-2005, 05:02 PM
THen why was a particular person living at the edge of their budget, if they had one, when the times were good?

Oh yeah, I forgot, this is a drug thread, the cost of weed went up right?

Please. I realize that nearly every member of this BB is a raging financial success (ha ha) aside from being intelligent and handsome (ha ha), but are you telling me that you could take a 50% cut in pay and be fine?

Let me guess...you've allowed for such a scenario, right?

I've been through it, and it is a fuggin mess.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 05:03 PM
I'm sure a Constitutional Amendment is on the way.
We should never have taught them to read.

Clint in Wichita
07-05-2005, 05:06 PM
We should never have taught them to read.

I agree.

If recipes were pictographs, we'd all be fine.

Calcountry
07-05-2005, 05:10 PM
To swap life stories would only humiliate you.Interesting choice of words.

Taco John
07-05-2005, 05:13 PM
it's curious that the NFL doesn't use the hair method of drug testing...

Clint in Wichita
07-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Interesting choice of words.

Dream on.

I wouldn't share a glass of water with you fuggers!

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 05:20 PM
it's curious that the NFL doesn't use the hair method of drug testing...
Yes, yes it is.

Taco John
07-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Shoot... Is this thread even about drug testing anymore?

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Shoot... Is this thread even about drug testing anymore?
We had a slap fight break out and it kinda changed the direction we were heading.

Calcountry
07-05-2005, 05:27 PM
"Wholes"?You got me.

ROFL

Calcountry
07-05-2005, 05:40 PM
Please. I realize that nearly every member of this BB is a raging financial success (ha ha) aside from being intelligent and handsome (ha ha), but are you telling me that you could take a 50% cut in pay and be fine?

Let me guess...you've allowed for such a scenario, right?

I've been through it, and it is a fuggin mess.Not fine, but I could probably squeek by. In fact I have to plan for that since my income is never for certain.

P.S. you forgot the part about how everyone on this BB is hung like a horse (ha ha).

:D

Calcountry
07-05-2005, 05:41 PM
Dream on.

I wouldn't share a glass of water with you fuggers!I wasn't talking to you.

Zebedee DuBois
07-05-2005, 05:46 PM

Completely hairless? I am not sure that is a natural condition. The hair doesn't have to come from the head...it could be a pube hair.

I suppose if someone shaved all over everywhere, the lab would just report that condition. The employer could then conclude that the prospective employee was evading the test, and probably decide not to hire him.

go bowe
07-05-2005, 05:48 PM
I would love to see this quote...you just keep sinking yourself lower.

I am starting to feel sorry for you dude. No joke.ok then...
. . . doing it guys was the same as doing it with women...

4th and Long
07-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Now that Red and Clint have kicked BD in the junk repeatedly, let's get back on track. Skip was asking me how I know pharmacy cocaine is better than street cocaine I believe.
You know this...........how? Cocaine is used in hospitals? For what?
The cocaine I purchase is as close to 100% pure cocaine as you can get. It's not cut or diluted or screwed up by the processes they use on the streets. It's grade A stuff. Ask any Hospital Pharmacist.

Cocaine is a vaso-constrictor, i.e., it narrows the veins and arteries. We mix it with Tetracaine and Adrenaline to make T.A.C. solution. We then draw it up into 0.5cc syringes. It's main use is to stop bleeding. Sometimes it's used for bad nose bleeds but more often, it's used on the forehead when someone requires stitches.

Hope that helps.

chiefs4me
07-05-2005, 05:58 PM
I wondered about that. I have such an ass kissing personality and all. Then I figured I couldn't possibly be one of them, I have defended her out in the open. There is no way she would talk such shit on poor ole little me.

Not in a million years girlfriend....;)I have been just sitting back watching you handle the boys....ROFL didn't look like you needed any help either...ROFL

God I love the frigging place...:p

Calcountry
07-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Now that Red and Clint have kicked BD in the junk repeatedly, let's get back on track. Skip was asking me how I know pharmacy cocaine is better than street cocaine I believe.

The cocaine I purchase is as close to 100% pure cocaine as you can get. It's not cut or diluted or screwed up by the processes they use on the streets. It's grade A stuff. Ask any Hospital Pharmacist.

Cocaine is a vaso-constrictor, i.e., it narrows the veins and arteries. We mix it with Tetracaine and Adrenaline to make T.A.C. solution. We then draw it up into 0.5cc syringes. It's main use is to stop bleeding. Sometimes it's used for bad nose bleeds but more often, it's used on the forehead when someone requires stitches.

Hope that helps.quality post.

Electric
07-05-2005, 08:26 PM
I got hooked up and drug behind a fork lift once, does that count?

go bowe
07-05-2005, 08:45 PM
I got hooked up and drug behind a fork lift once, does that count?see? you shouldn't do drug...

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 08:51 PM
I got hooked up and drug behind a fork lift once, does that count?
Damn, it seems like nobody likes you. :p

Electric
07-05-2005, 09:06 PM
Damn, it seems like nobody likes you. :p

Not paying attention are you, I was driving the fork lift.

|Zach|
07-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Not paying attention are you, I was driving the fork lift.
This fact about your story does not make his point less valid.