PDA

View Full Version : LAW IS NEVER GOING TO SIGN WITH US!!!

blsilks
07-04-2005, 01:24 PM
I just figured that I would start the first (as far as i can tell) counter post for all of the "Law is going to sign with us" posts.

Law is not going to sign with us simply because we already have Surtain. In addition he would have to take a hit in pay. Why would he take a hit in pay just so he can compete with Surtain for "Whos the man"? He already has 3 or 4 Super Bowl rings so at this poing Law is just looking to fill his ego and wallet.

tomahawk kid
07-04-2005, 01:37 PM
God, I wish he would have signed with Tampa so we could just move on........

Rudy lost the toss
07-04-2005, 01:39 PM
I wish somebody would start another Ty Law thread

Simplex3
07-04-2005, 01:39 PM
Ok, that's it. Where's 4th and Long? I'm starting with this guy.

deadbabyseal
07-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Please God let this end.

John_Wayne
07-04-2005, 02:53 PM
I wish somebody would start another Ty Law thread OK. Done.

4th and Long
07-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Ok, that's it. Where's 4th and Long? I'm starting with this guy.
ROFL ROFL ROFL
Actually I find this thread funny as hell. ROFL Where the f*ck are all of those, "We'll sign Ty Law. You just wait and see!" people at now?

Coogs
07-04-2005, 03:15 PM
I am not one of these people....

Where the f*ck are all of those, "We'll sign Ty Law. You just wait and see!" people at now?

...but I am someone who would like to see Law decked out in R&G this season. This bit from Clayton gives me hope, and I'll take his word over any of you all...

John Clayton was on ESPN Radio's the huddle, and said the following:

There are 4 teams still interested: Jacksonville, Kansas City, Miami and Tampa Bay.

Of the 4, Jacksonville has the most cap room, with around 5.7 mil. The next closest is Kansas City with around 3.5, and Miami and Tampa are trying to grab him for the league minimum.

When the Chiefs signed Ashley Ambrose, they told him they are still persuing Law.

Sean Salisbury also said that Law is looking great, and is cutting, but thinks that the foot is still a "tad bit ginger" and is 2 to 3 weeks away from a being ready for a full workout.

Ultra Peanut
07-04-2005, 03:16 PM
This episode is brought to you by WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!

ExtremeChief
07-04-2005, 04:33 PM