PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think happened in Aruba...

Chiefs Pantalones
07-05-2005, 02:16 AM
With that chick?

I used to think that she was murdered and thrown into the ocean, but they said that they would've had to to out 500 yards into the ocean for her body to get washed away. If they were to just throw her out there, she would've washed up to shore quite soon. So that's out the window I guess.

Thoughts?

Saggysack
07-05-2005, 02:17 AM
fish food

Pants
07-05-2005, 02:20 AM
Sold into slavery.

tommykat
07-05-2005, 02:20 AM
I thought shark bait but they said in Aruba they have no sharks....I just wish that kid would fess up so the family could have some finality.

Saggysack
07-05-2005, 02:29 AM
I thought shark bait but they said in Aruba they have no sharks....I just wish that kid would fess up so the family could have some finality.

Sharks aren't the only fish that eat meat. Barracuda come to mind. Turtles can be quite the little chompers too.

NJ Chief Fan
07-05-2005, 02:51 AM
i dont know what happend to this girl, but my friend is over in aruba right now on vacation. its a damn shame that this is happening she was very pretty aswell

KChiefsQT
07-05-2005, 03:06 AM
Don't they still have that party-boat DJ in custody? If so I think he helped the Dutch kid rid the body further off shore. Either way, it makes me sick!!! I feel so bad for her mother who can't get any answers from anyone. Those kids are little lying bastards and the stupid police should beat the truth out of them.

Iowanian
07-05-2005, 08:50 AM
Colonol DutchMustard, in the Lighthouse, with a candlestick.

fish food.

FRCDFED
07-05-2005, 09:00 AM
There are always ways to make people talk. Apparently none have been used as of yet.

Dave Lane
07-05-2005, 09:04 AM
Whats this about?

Dave

Lzen
07-05-2005, 09:09 AM
Okay, I haven't been watching the news. What's this all about?

Barret
07-05-2005, 09:10 AM
Isnt one of the kids father a big time judge there? Didnt the judge tell the kid to lie or not say anything or something?

Lzen
07-05-2005, 09:18 AM
Ok, nevermind. I found something about this.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161537,00.html

whoman69
07-05-2005, 10:48 AM
Some jerks got out of control and let the situation get out of hand. Dead or in slavery, take your pick.

The Pedestrian
07-05-2005, 10:50 AM
Don't they still have that party-boat DJ in custody? If so I think he helped the Dutch kid rid the body further off shore. Either way, it makes me sick!!! I feel so bad for her mother who can't get any answers from anyone. Those kids are little lying bastards and the stupid police should beat the truth out of them.

He was released last week on lack of evidence.

Simplex3
07-05-2005, 10:51 AM
Some jerks got out of control and let the situation get out of hand. Dead or in slavery, take your pick.
Damn, what a s**tty choice. I might have to go with dead, though.

The Pedestrian
07-05-2005, 10:58 AM
If it's true that Joran returned home covered in sand, then I would say he originally buried her on the beach; but during that 10 days in the beginning that he was allowed to roam around, he probably found a better place (or just dug a deeper grave on the beach) for her. That would actually mean that he's telling the truth when he said that they "dropped her off at the beach alone"...he's just not mentioning that they dropped her off 6 feet under the beach as morbid as that may sound.

WilliamTheIrish
07-05-2005, 11:05 AM
I only know this:

If that were my daughter and the runaround continued, I'd spend every waking moment of my life and every last penny to find these phuggers. Not to jail them, but to meet them in a back alley and extract the kind of justice a parent deserves when a child is murdered.

Brando
07-05-2005, 11:10 AM
she's probably chained up in Sidney Ponson's basement until he returns from Baltimore.
Sad story...I'm wondering what these kids were doing off on their own without friends.

The Pedestrian
07-05-2005, 11:10 AM
I only know this:

If that were my daughter and the runaround continued, I'd spend every waking moment of my life and every last penny to find these phuggers. Not to jail them, but to meet them in a back alley and extract the kind of justice a parent deserves when a child is murdered.

Sounds like it's time to take out the nuthooks for these punks...

I can't believe I found such a perfect picture for the occasion so fast

WilliamTheIrish
07-05-2005, 11:20 AM
Re-size that pic, slayer.

Frankie
07-05-2005, 11:24 AM
I only know this:

A better way would be to get OJ to find the "real killers."

Frankie
07-05-2005, 11:25 AM
Re-size that pic, slayer.
Amen..... :eek:

KChiefsQT
07-05-2005, 02:29 PM
I only know this:

Well Said!!!

Chief Henry
07-05-2005, 02:36 PM

My wife and I were there on crusie ship stop about 5 years ago.
Several locals told us MUCH differently, especially just off the rugged north coast next to the "natural bridge area". They told us specifically that area had lots of sharks in it........fwiw

My wife and I beleave she's been shark bait. If these guys picked her up at a club and then she would not put out, they most likely gang raped her and then they needed to do something with her.

KChiefsQT
07-05-2005, 02:50 PM
My wife and I beleave she's been shark bait. If these guys picked her up at a club and then she would not put out, they most likely gang raped her and then they needed to do something with her.

If he or they did rape her, why kill her afterwards? I never understood people that do that. You don't get a death sentence or life in prison for raping someone... why take it to the next level. Either way, these are some sick kids they're dealing with!!!

Another thing I think is ridiculous is the fact that the FBI cannot and will not be able to lead the investigation. Ridiculous to leave it up to these idiots!!

carlos3652
07-05-2005, 03:00 PM
If he or they did rape her, why kill her afterwards? I never understood people that do that. You don't get a death sentence or life in prison for raping someone... why take it to the next level. Either way, these are some sick kids they're dealing with!!!

Another thing I think is ridiculous is the fact that the FBI cannot and will not be able to lead the investigation. Ridiculous to leave it up to these idiots!!

I agree, but the reason they kill her is so that there is no evidence against them... They are not thinking that they will get caught... (another example - Cops pull you over and you have weed in your car, instead of getting maybe a possesion charge, you drive off thinking you can escape that, afterwards (if caught) you get charged for more) -

In this case they took off and the cops cant catch up to them letting them go free...

Also, has anyone even thought that these kids might be innocent... I am a parent and would kill the people that actually did this, but what if you killed the wrong person... They need to be found guilty or at least have some evidence against them....

carlos3652
07-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Also, has anyone even thought that these kids might be innocent... I am a parent and would kill the people that actually did this, but what if you killed the wrong person... They need to be found guilty or at least have some evidence against them....

They could have dropped her of at the beach, and some psycho could have picked her up??? Who knows?

ENDelt260
07-06-2005, 09:05 PM
Timely t-shirts for sale, as always

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a503/a503.gif

Cannibal
07-06-2005, 09:27 PM
I don't know what happed to her and to be honest, I don't care a whole helluva lot. People go missing EVERYDAY, yet because she is/was a hot POA, it gets 24/7 news coverage. I don't wish death on her, but the media needs to stop covering this story until there is a conclusion, and then when they find out what happened, it deserves a single mention on the primetime news.

This is tabloid journalism at it's best.

chiefs4me
07-06-2005, 09:51 PM
I don't know what happed to her and to be honest, I don't care a whole helluva lot. People go missing EVERYDAY, yet because she is/was a hot POA, it gets 24/7 news coverage. I don't wish death on her, but the media needs to stop covering this story until there is a conclusion, and then when they find out what happened, it deserves a single mention on the primetime news.

I wonder if you would feel the same way if it was one of your loved ones... and you were getting the run around this family is getting? What would you be saying then. huh...

Earthling
07-06-2005, 09:58 PM
I'd figure the judges son was at least involved big time as he has changed his story 3 times. Hes guilty of something.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-06-2005, 10:05 PM
I'd figure the judges son was at least involved big time as he has changed his story 3 times. Hes guilty of something.

And his dad gave him legal advice, too. He told him that if he doesn't say anything, he'll be fine. And if there's no body, no one can be charged.

I wish the USA would get in on this, Aruba has a bunch of idiots or little kids running law enforcement over there.

Cannibal
07-06-2005, 10:25 PM
I wonder if you would feel the same way if it was one of your loved ones... and you were getting the run around this family is getting? What would you be saying then. huh...

Yes. I would feel the same way.

It doesn't need to be on the news 24/7.

PunkinDrublic
07-06-2005, 10:29 PM

I agree with cannibal this is not a national news story. I can't believe how much time faux news is devoting to the story. It is a regional story not headline news people go missing all the time.

PunkinDrublic
07-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Yes. I would feel the same way.

It doesn't need to be on the news 24/7.

I personally think it's a distraction story.

|Zach|
07-06-2005, 10:30 PM
All I know is if the chick was black it wouldn't be getting this attention.

tommykat
07-06-2005, 10:37 PM
I agree with cannibal this is not a national news story. I can't believe how much time faux news is devoting to the story. It is a regional story not headline news people go missing all the time.

You both are idiots! If it was your child you would move heaven and earth to find them~ STUPID FAULKERS!!!!!!!!!!

alanm
07-06-2005, 10:40 PM
And his dad gave him legal advice, too. He told him that if he doesn't say anything, he'll be fine. And if there's no body, no one can be charged.

I wish the USA would get in on this, Aruba has a bunch of idiots or little kids running law enforcement over there.The kids Dad may be a Judge but he's also a Lawyer. Therefore the kid has right to legal counsel.
End of story. :harumph:

chiefs4me
07-06-2005, 10:42 PM
You both are idiots! If it was your child you would move heaven and earth to find them~ STUPID FAULKERS!!!!!!!!!!

no frigging kidding.....I guess some people just don't care unless it hits home...:)

PunkinDrublic
07-06-2005, 10:43 PM

So would any parent what's your point. Explain to me why this is a headline story.

Cannibal
07-06-2005, 10:46 PM
So would any parent what's your point. Explain to me why this is a headline story.

Exactly.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-06-2005, 10:46 PM
The kids Dad may be a Judge but he's also a Lawyer. Therefore the kid has right to legal counsel.
End of story. :harumph:

I agree, but the kid is as guilty as balls.

Cannibal
07-06-2005, 10:48 PM
All I know is if the chick was black it wouldn't be getting this attention.

That is very true to. But even if she was black, I still wouldn't on the National news so much.

|Zach|
07-06-2005, 10:53 PM
That is very true to. But even if she was black, I still wouldn't on the National news so much.
No doubt.

nychief
07-06-2005, 10:56 PM
some strange shit happened. Either she OD'd or died in some rough sex play... something where she ended up dead and these guys freaked, instead of going to the police. I doubt it was premeditated.

Taco John
07-06-2005, 10:57 PM

News isn't about what is newsworthy anymore. It's about what will keep people tuning in for more.

nychief
07-06-2005, 10:59 PM
News isn't about what is newsworthy anymore. It's about what will keep people tuning in for more.

well, we ARE chatting about this on the internet a month later... we have given the story legs.

Taco John
07-06-2005, 10:59 PM
For my part, if I were guessing, I'd guess she died due to overdose of some sort of date rape drug. But that's just a wild stab in the dark...

tommykat
07-06-2005, 11:01 PM

Yellow Journelism.........But Aruba will suffer.

Also, the kids Dad IS NOT A JUDGE......he was working that way. He won't be one now!

nychief
07-06-2005, 11:03 PM
For my part, if I were guessing, I'd guess she died due to overdose of some sort of date rape drug. But that's just a wild stab in the dark...

Aruba is a HUGE coke island, for smugglers and vacationers... right off the coast of South America.

alanm
07-07-2005, 12:11 AM
Because Greta Van Sasquatch says so. Didn't you know that Greta is Fox's ambulance chaser. After Mikey was aquitted this story popped up. I saw it as her chance to go on vacation and also cover a story. :banghead:

Saggysack
07-07-2005, 12:36 AM

What? You have got to be kidding me. FBI lead the investigation. ROFL

Where exactly does the FBI have jurisdiction in Aruba? Are you also telling me that you would feel fine with the Pakistan ISI coming in our country to lead a investigation of the murder of one it's citizens here in the U.S.?

freebeer
07-14-2005, 07:53 AM

Because she is white and a really fine peice of ash. Kind of like Veronica Vahn......me and her got busy if you know what I mean hugh? Hugh?

No you didnt..........no, I didnt.

the Talking Can
07-14-2005, 07:56 AM
Greta Van Sasquatch

ROFL so true...I think she is the child of Geraldo Rivera making love to his own moustache...

can't believe this stuff is on the news 24/7....

Idahored
07-14-2005, 09:28 AM

I have to agree with this. I remember in one of the early news reports that other Arubans said it was a practice of this kid to pick up on visiting vacationeers.

So, here is my 2 cent theory.

Joran and his buds Deepak and Satish like to find these visiting women and then slip them a little date rape drug. Then they take them to the beach and have some fun. Now, what are these women going to do?? They are mostly out of it, so they are not 100% sure they were raped. They are leaving for their home country so it is too much of a hassle to go to the police. What happens in Aruba stays in Aruba.

So this girl is their latest victim. However, either they gave her too much of the drug, or she has a reaction to it and ends up dead. Now what do they do??

Fish food...

And this time, since the girl never shows back up, there is an investigation....

The Pedestrian
07-14-2005, 01:02 PM
FWIW, Joran finally admitted that he helped bury her, but still won't say what happened.

chagrin
07-14-2005, 01:04 PM
"FWIW, Joran finally admitted that he helped bury her, but still won't say what happened"

when did this happen?

The Pedestrian
07-14-2005, 01:05 PM
when did this happen?

Tuesday, I believe.

chagrin
07-14-2005, 01:07 PM
WOw, where can I find the link?

chagrin
07-14-2005, 01:09 PM
Just read an item on the net, an "update" but no mention of any admission of burying a body

The Pedestrian
07-14-2005, 01:14 PM
WOw, where can I find the link?

I saw it on FNC...have yet to find a link.

Brock
07-14-2005, 01:15 PM
I saw it on FNC...have yet to find a link.

You're FOS.

The Pedestrian
07-14-2005, 01:20 PM
You're FOS.

What do I have to gain from being right?