PDA

View Full Version : I may never be able to look my MIL in the face again...

Donger
07-06-2005, 04:07 PM
without laughing hysterically.

She and my father-in-law are staying with the wife and I for a few weeks, and my MIL walked in on us in a rather compromising position. Her reaction was absolutely hilarious.

Perhaps now they will choose to stay at the Marriott down the street, as I originally suggested.

Simplex3
07-06-2005, 04:10 PM

She and my father-in-law are staying with the wife and I for a few weeks, and my MIL walked in on us in a rather compromising position. Her reaction was absolutely hilarious.

Perhaps now they will choose to stay at the Marriott down the street, as I originally suggested.
ROFL

So were you able to hide the sheep in time?

So did she enter without knocking or did you sickos leave the door open? What room were you in? If it was the master bedroom then it's her bad. If it was the kitchen then it's your bad. We need more detail. Photos would be good, too.

chop
07-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Were you both sitting on your testicles?

Donger
07-06-2005, 04:14 PM
ROFL

So were you able to hide the sheep in time?

So did she enter without knocking or did you sickos leave the door open? What room were you in? If it was the master bedroom then it's her bad. If it was the kitchen then it's your bad. We need more detail. Photos would be good, too.

Our bedroom. And no, the nasty b*tch didn't knock, as usual. I'd wager that she will from now on, however.

Simplex3
07-06-2005, 04:16 PM
Our bedroom. And no, the nasty b*tch didn't knock, as usual. I'd wager that she will from now on, however.
Well f**k her then. One of those moments you wish you could have back. You could have said "Hey, I've always imagined you would join in one day" just to really freak her out.

Skip Towne
07-06-2005, 04:21 PM

Climax has a Marriott?

Donger
07-06-2005, 04:23 PM
Climax has a Marriott?

How would I know?

Simplex3
07-06-2005, 04:43 PM
How would I know?
...because that's where you claim to be located in your profile?

Donger
07-06-2005, 04:45 PM
...because that's where you claim to be located in your profile?

Oh that? I'm not really in Climax. I just like finding interesting city names.

the Talking Can
07-06-2005, 04:54 PM
you should give every one ample warning before she works you over with a dildo....

Simplex3
07-06-2005, 04:59 PM
I figured you had just made it up. You'll like this page:

http://www22.brinkster.com/candiedkiss/states.html

Donger
07-06-2005, 05:01 PM
I figured you had just made it up. You'll like this page:

http://www22.brinkster.com/candiedkiss/states.html

Ha! Most excellent. I'm going to have to move again now.

milkman
07-06-2005, 07:16 PM

You're not real clear on this.

You were in a compromising position with your wife?
Your FIL?
Both?

:hmmm:

Donger
07-06-2005, 07:17 PM
You're not real clear on this.

You were in a compromising position with your wife?
Your FIL?
Both?

:hmmm:

You are correct. I suppose one could make that supposition.

My mother-in-law walked in on my wife and I.

Donger
07-06-2005, 07:20 PM
And, unbelievably, they are still here. My mother-in-law, after shaking her head in apparent disgust and shame once I got done with work, will not look me in the eyes. She's also not speaking to me.

So, all is not bad.

Fairplay
07-06-2005, 07:24 PM
My mother-in-law walked in on my wife and I.

Your MIL knows your haveing sex with their daughter. Shocking news!

HemiEd
07-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Very funny story, MIL is wrong. :clap:

Donger
07-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Your MIL knows your haveing sex with their daughter. Shocking news!

Considering we have two kids, I relatively sure that the MIL is aware that we f*ck. I'm not sure, however, that she was aware that her daughter has a favorite position when giving a BJ.

HemiEd
07-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Considering we have two kids, I relatively sure that the MIL is aware that we f*ck. I'm not sure, however, that she was aware that her daughter has a favorite position when giving a BJ.
ROFL

Skip Towne
07-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Are you aware that Conway Twitty took his name from Conway, Ar. and Twitty, Tx.? His real name is Harold Jenkins.

Donger
07-06-2005, 07:46 PM
Are you aware that Conway Twitty took his name from Conway, Ar. and Twitty, Tx.? His real name is Harold Jenkins.

WTF is Conway Twitty?

Phobia
07-06-2005, 07:52 PM

Is it with her head hanging over the edge of the mattress?

Donger
07-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Is it with her head hanging over the edge of the mattress?

No. Flat on her back with her head slightly propped up on the pillows.

Phobia
07-06-2005, 08:01 PM
No. Flat on her back with her head slightly propped up on the pillows.

Oh - yeah. Same thing.

It's also your MIL's favorite. I may never be able to look her in the face again.

Skip Towne
07-06-2005, 08:01 PM
WTF is Conway Twitty?
Damn kids! :cuss: google it. Roy Orbison could sing in 6 octaves according to Elvis. Conway and Elvis could cover 5.

Fairplay
07-06-2005, 08:02 PM

Cool! Did you think, generally speaking, "take that MIL!" When she caught you?

Donger
07-06-2005, 08:04 PM
Oh - yeah. Same thing.

It's also your MIL's favorite. I may never be able to look her in the face again.

No it isn't. Some crap about, "I don't like it when your balls slap against my face" or something. That may not be entirely accurate, as her voice was moderately muffled.

Skip Towne
07-06-2005, 08:04 PM
Oh - yeah. Same thing.

Man, am I ever glad you only shoot out girls. To think your genes could be carried on into the future is scary.

Donger
07-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Damn kids! :cuss: google it. Roy Orbison could sing in 6 octaves according to Elvis. Conway and Elvis could cover 5.

He was a singer, I take it?

Phobia
07-06-2005, 08:13 PM
Man, am I ever glad you only shoot out girls. To think your genes could be carried on into the future is scary.

Yeah, because only boys would carry on my genes, huh?

stevieray
07-06-2005, 08:16 PM
you should go around making your "oh" face.

That should piss her off.

Skip Towne
07-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Yeah, because only boys would carry on my genes, huh?
For practical purposes , yes. Your name would cease to exist and as promiscuous as you are, they would soon dilute out of the gene pool. Which reminds me, I saw two really good shows about the '69 Chiefs today and two yesterday. Are you related to Gloster Richardson? You may know him as Uncle #30.

Iowanian
07-06-2005, 09:21 PM
You should have your old lady deep throat a banana at breakfast, just for sport.

The part he isn't telling, is that they were on the Guest bed, being occupied by the inlaws....

Ralphy Boy
07-06-2005, 09:42 PM
No it isn't. Some crap about, "I don't like it when your balls slap against my face" or something. That may not be entirely accurate, as her voice was moderately muffled.

Oh be honest, her voice was barely muffled and you know it.

DaneMcCloud
07-06-2005, 10:44 PM
The big question is though: Were your legs clean?

Lbedrock1
07-06-2005, 10:49 PM

You are married and in your house I would have played on that one by saying something like Oh Yeah Whos your daddy now really loud.

alanm
07-06-2005, 10:56 PM
Here's a lesson boys and girls. Whenever you're getting it on with the old lady and there's inlaws and other family members in the house for a visit. Lock your bedroom door. :)

alanm
07-06-2005, 10:59 PM

Besides I've BTDT. And was mildly embarrassed whenever I saw MIL for a few months afterward. ROFL

J Diddy
07-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Why?

Her daughter was sucking your dick.

I'd ask her if she wanted some too. You know, to be polite.

trndobrd
07-07-2005, 06:03 AM
You should just consider yourself lucky that the wife wasn't so startled that she .... well, 'hurt you'.

JimNasium
07-07-2005, 06:33 AM
That's what I wanted to know. The type of sex and the position can have a huge visual impact, particularly on the MIL.

ROYC75
07-07-2005, 06:52 AM
And, unbelievably, they are still here. My mother-in-law, after shaking her head in apparent disgust and shame once I got done with work, will not look me in the eyes. She's also not speaking to me.

So, all is not bad.

I would say your Mission has been Accomplished ...........

Sam
07-07-2005, 07:35 AM
WTF is Conway Twitty?

There's a good place for you to move, Twitty City

http://www.conwaytwitty.net/

Iowanian
07-07-2005, 07:38 AM
You know in a week or two, she's going to see FiL come to bed and say

"he pa, I saw this new thing you might wanna try...."
"aaaaah, heeeeeeeey, where'd you learn that?"
"mmmfff dogggnnnnnmmfff don't mmffff asthhhhk mffffmmmm"

Herzig
07-07-2005, 07:43 AM
Did your wife finish "the job" after the interruption?

Donger
07-07-2005, 07:45 AM

No.

bkkcoh
07-07-2005, 07:50 AM
Oh - yeah. Same thing.

Not without thinking about ZZtop's Pearl Necklace dancing in your mind.

JimNasium
07-07-2005, 07:58 AM
No.
This is just criminal. I'd hold the MIL accountable for this injustice.

Skip Towne
07-07-2005, 07:59 AM
I thought that but was too polite to ask.

bkkcoh
07-07-2005, 08:05 AM

I bet she didn't give her mom a kiss either, did she... :hmmm:

JimNasium
07-07-2005, 08:06 AM
I bet she didn't give her mom a kiss either, did she... :hmmm:
ROFL

Iowanian
07-07-2005, 08:17 AM
You'll know if she tried what she saw, when your FiL gives you a Mazaradi for Christmas instead of another tie.

ChiTown
07-07-2005, 08:17 AM
Here's a lesson boys and girls. Whenever you're getting it on with the old lady and there's inlaws and other family members in the house for a visit. Lock your bedroom door. :)

Yep.

I was having a little Saturday afternoon delight with Mrs. several years ago, when my (then) 4 yr old (who was supposed to be taking a nap) came into our bedroom. I was mounting her doggy style. My son ran into the room, saw what we were doing and jumped on top of my wifes back. He thought we were wrestling around ROFL . My wife scrambles for her robe, I cover up with a towel, and my son's still trying to wrestle us. Holy crap, I can asure you that was the last time we banged with the doors unlocked.........

MichaelH
07-07-2005, 08:19 AM
Sounds like the MIL is a tight ass, like most MIL's seem to be. We just got back from spending a week at my mother's house. She had to run some errands and offered to take our two sons with her so we could "make passionate love" (her words). After the boys were in their carseats, she looked at my wife and said "don't do anything I wouldn't do". It freaked my wife out just a bit. ROFL

bkkcoh
07-07-2005, 09:06 AM
Yep.

I was having a little Saturday afternoon delight with Mrs. several years ago, when my (then) 4 yr old (who was supposed to be taking a nap) came into our bedroom. I was mounting her doggy style. My son ran into the room, saw what we were doing and jumped on top of my wifes back. He thought we were wrestling around ROFL . My wife scrambles for her robe, I cover up with a towel, and my son's still trying to wrestle us. Holy crap, I can asure you that was the last time we banged with the doors unlocked.........

she bangs, she bangs.. [William Hung where are you for background music]

dollar1
07-07-2005, 02:21 PM
Loosen the screws on your bed posts. You'll wake the whole house next time at 2:00 am as the head board bangs the wall :banghead:

~back under rock~

Sparhawk
07-07-2005, 04:15 PM
Well if your MIL looks anything like mine, then the last possible place you'd want to see her would be in your bedroom. My MIL looks like Phylis Diller on crack...guaranteed to put a damper on any kind of sexual activities. She's so ugly that sometimes I wonder how my FIL mangaed to have 3 kids.

whoman69
07-07-2005, 04:15 PM
Guess that beats the heck out of my roomate walking in on me while my future Mrs was giving me a bj.