PDA

View Full Version : Texas Hold'em

Ghostof
07-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Its too bad all of you cant act civil for one night and set up a Texas Holdem Tourney.

Phobia
07-07-2005, 03:52 PM
This was productive.

Taco John
07-07-2005, 03:52 PM
I'd have to take everybody's money... ;)

Ghostof
07-07-2005, 03:54 PM
This was productive.

I think thats the most positive thing you have EVER said to me

Phobia
07-07-2005, 04:04 PM
I think thats the most positive thing you have EVER said to me

You know that's not true.

Here's the point I was trying to make:

If you'd like to bury the hatchet and get to know people on here, why don't you say so? Your post would have probably been a rousing success had you said this, "Hey, I know a lot of you guys think I'm a pain in the ass, but I'm just messing around on ChiefsPlanet. I'd like to hang out and play some Texas Hold'em sometime. How about my place next Thursday at 6:00 PM? I'll buy a couple cases of beer and you bring snacks, cigars and we'll make a night of it. PM me for directions and a phone number.

Pants
07-07-2005, 04:38 PM

If you'd like to bury the hatchet and get to know people on here, why don't you say so? Your post would have probably been a rousing success has you said this, "Hey, I know a lot of you guys think I'm a pain in the ass, but I'm just messing around on ChiefsPlanet. I'd like to hang out and play some Texas Hold'em sometime. How about my place next Thursday at 6:00 PM? I'll buy a couple cases of beer and you bring snacks, cigars and we'll make a night of it. PM me for directions and a phone number.

You forgot "good chips".

Iowanian
07-07-2005, 07:07 PM
I'll be on Pokertards tonight. I'd be glad to Clean your clocks.

chiefs4me
07-07-2005, 07:40 PM

If you'd like to bury the hatchet and get to know people on here, why don't you say so? Your post would have probably been a rousing success has you said this, "Hey, I know a lot of you guys think I'm a pain in the ass, but I'm just messing around on ChiefsPlanet. I'd like to hang out and play some Texas Hold'em sometime. How about my place next Thursday at 6:00 PM? I'll buy a couple cases of beer and you bring snacks, cigars and we'll make a night of it. PM me for directions and a phone number.

ROFL.......I think he was talking about online.

Pants
07-07-2005, 08:42 PM
Can we set up a room? Where's Saul when you need him?

Fairplay
07-07-2005, 08:44 PM
I'll play. I like to have a few side comments when i play, but Saul acts all serious.

Pennywise
07-08-2005, 08:15 AM
I heard on ESPN the main event in the WSOP started today.

I'd go a step furthur than the 'fossil man' and break out my own shades every hand I decided to stay in, and sit back all noble and pompous when I did it.

alpha_omega
07-08-2005, 08:21 AM
I heard on ESPN the main event in the WSOP started today.

Yep, but the final table wont be televised until NOVEMBER.

http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/broadcast.asp

NOTE: IF YOU WANT TO WAIT TILL NOV TO SE WHO WINS...YOU PROBABLY SHOULD CLICK ON THIS LINK ONLY...AND NOT NAVIGATE THE REST OF THE SITE.

I have been watching the results, but now, will limit my viewing of this site to just the TV schedule.

RedNFeisty
07-08-2005, 08:23 AM
There for a while a group of us played a few nights a week at pokerroom.com and we all got along great.

Pennywise
07-08-2005, 08:29 AM
Yep, but the final table wont be televised until NOVEMBER.

http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/broadcast.asp

NOTE: IF YOU WANT TO WAIT TILL NOV TO SE WHO WINS...YOU PROBABLY SHOULD CLICK ON THIS LINK ONLY...AND NOT NAVIGATE THE REST OF THE SITE.

I have been watching the results, but now, will limit my viewing of this site to just the TV schedule.

Yeah I don't understand the reason for such a delay in the tv time.

Seriously though, I'd break those shades out on every hand I stayed in.

tyton75
07-08-2005, 09:15 AM
I dont' wanna play next to EnDelt...

he smells funny

:)

Ghostof
07-11-2005, 01:33 PM
"If you'd like to bury the hatchet and get to know people on here, why don't you say so? Your post would have probably been a rousing success had you said this, "Hey, I know a lot of you guys think I'm a pain in the ass, but I'm just messing around on ChiefsPlanet. I'd like to hang out and play some Texas Hold'em sometime. How about my place next Thursday at 6:00 PM? I'll buy a couple cases of beer and you bring snacks, cigars and we'll make a night of it. PM me for directions and a phone number."

I would do this if I had the room. I would like to bury the hatchet as long as one wasnt buried into my back, even though I would deserve it.

If this was ever set up locally in KC and if I knew alot of people would go, instead of bringing a couple cases of beer, we could take a poll and I would spring for a keg....as a peace offering.

It is true though, I'm always messing around on the planet.

If you all ever want to get serious about this, let me know.

Simplex3
07-11-2005, 01:37 PM
I would like to bury the hatchet as long as one wasnt buried into my back, even though I would deserve it.
If Goatcheeze can be forgiven anyone can.

Simplex3
07-11-2005, 01:38 PM
I dont' wanna play next to EnDelt...

he smells funny

:)
The smell isn't coming from him, it's those heffers he keeps on both sides of him. Besides, it's hard to squeeze into your seat with them there.

Iowanian
07-11-2005, 02:23 PM
I played 2 27man(3table) tourns last night...took 2nd and lost to a pokertard who went all in with 47offsuit vs my JJ, and caught 2 pair....and Won the 2nd won.

Thats +86 last night for Iowanian.

Calcountry
07-11-2005, 03:03 PM

If you'd like to bury the hatchet and get to know people on here, why don't you say so? Your post would have probably been a rousing success had you said this, "Hey, I know a lot of you guys think I'm a pain in the ass, but I'm just messing around on ChiefsPlanet. I'd like to hang out and play some Texas Hold'em sometime. How about my place next Thursday at 6:00 PM? I'll buy a couple cases of beer and you bring snacks, cigars and we'll make a night of it. PM me for directions and a phone number.This "white trash" motha fugga would love to join the party.

Calcountry
07-11-2005, 03:05 PM
"If you'd like to bury the hatchet and get to know people on here, why don't you say so? Your post would have probably been a rousing success had you said this, "Hey, I know a lot of you guys think I'm a pain in the ass, but I'm just messing around on ChiefsPlanet. I'd like to hang out and play some Texas Hold'em sometime. How about my place next Thursday at 6:00 PM? I'll buy a couple cases of beer and you bring snacks, cigars and we'll make a night of it. PM me for directions and a phone number."

I would do this if I had the room. I would like to bury the hatchet as long as one wasnt buried into my back, even though I would deserve it.

If this was ever set up locally in KC and if I knew alot of people would go, instead of bringing a couple cases of beer, we could take a poll and I would spring for a keg....as a peace offering.

It is true though, I'm always messing around on the planet.

If you all ever want to get serious about this, let me know.Dude, I would like to ask, just exactly what I did that set you off to spamming my rep box with BS?

chagrin
07-11-2005, 03:08 PM
If he wants to bury the hatchet (which I doubt highly) he should bury it with everyone, not just the veterans that have been around longer. It's always like that. Some dickhead buddies up with the "boss" or perceived "boss" and thinks that now he can be a dickhead to everyone else still and have no more enemies. I don't pay much attention to the guy (?) but he seems like a pure dickhead, period, who's only purpose is to piss people off. I don't believe for a second he wants to bury any hatchet.

MOhillbilly
07-11-2005, 03:10 PM
id love to play sometime.

DaKCMan AP
07-11-2005, 03:11 PM
There for a while a group of us played a few nights a week at pokerroom.com and we all got along great.

that's one interpretation.

Simplex3
07-11-2005, 03:14 PM
that's one interpretation.
ROFL

Saulbadguy
07-11-2005, 03:15 PM
I'd do it if you are as funny in real life as you are on the board.

Ghostof
07-11-2005, 03:21 PM
Dude, I would like to ask, just exactly what I did that set you off to spamming my rep box with BS?

Nothing really, when I first started reading these boards it seemed you along with a few others were the hot tempered ones or that couldnt take a joke well enough...actually no one has really said anything wrong to me on these boards.

I learned a long time ago that the rep doesnt hurt you if you yourself dont have the rep. So with me sitting in the negative and I give out positive or negative rep, its not even affecting you and I just place random comments on the reps I give as well....hell sometimes its all random and I dont even read the thread other than the subject line.

which brings me back to my first statement, some people cant take a joke let alone negative rep that doesnt affect them at all.

Now if were like say, Saulbadguy, who doesnt give a shit about the rep shit, then I wouldnt even bother with you and nep/pos rep someone else.

Saulbadguy
07-11-2005, 03:24 PM
I wish you'd keep repping me. The comments are gold.

Ghostof
07-11-2005, 03:25 PM
I'd do it if you are as funny in real life as you are on the board.

I'm pretty quiet and watch other people. I do make certain comments every once in awhile but mostly just sit there minding my own business unless spoken to

regardless of how many times i put the Chiefs down, i love them and been there for the ups and as well as their downs...and I could never cheer for any other team....except I would cheer for the Dolphins when Marino was playing and if the Chiefs werent.

Calcountry
07-11-2005, 03:43 PM
I'm pretty quiet and watch other people. I do make certain comments every once in awhile but mostly just sit there minding my own business unless spoken to

regardless of how many times i put the Chiefs down, i love them and been there for the ups and as well as their downs...and I could never cheer for any other team....except I would cheer for the Dolphins when Marino was playing and if the Chiefs werent.I call BS.

Your comments were unsolicited, yet I am curious what it was that set you off. Perhaps you are a psychopath, and spew your evil chit at random, for no reason at all.

Calcountry
07-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Nothing really, when I first started reading these boards it seemed you along with a few others were the hot tempered ones or that couldnt take a joke well enough...actually no one has really said anything wrong to me on these boards.

I learned a long time ago that the rep doesnt hurt you if you yourself dont have the rep. So with me sitting in the negative and I give out positive or negative rep, its not even affecting you and I just place random comments on the reps I give as well....hell sometimes its all random and I dont even read the thread other than the subject line.

which brings me back to my first statement, some people cant take a joke let alone negative rep that doesnt affect them at all.

Now if were like say, Saulbadguy, who doesnt give a shit about the rep shit, then I wouldnt even bother with you and nep/pos rep someone else.Well O.K. then, why didn't you say so? Rep on.

chagrin
07-11-2005, 03:46 PM
Here's my problem with his argument about rep...

Saulbadguy has the balls to leave his rep on.

Ghostof hides and turns his off and then claims that rep doesn't mean anything and whoever gets pissed at him is weak. Turning rep off and lobbing neg rep and insulting comments to people for no reason is more than just a little cowardly...just my 2 cents

Ghostof
07-11-2005, 03:47 PM
I call BS.

Your comments were unsolicited, yet I am curious what it was that set you off. Perhaps you are a psychopath, and spew your evil chit at random, for no reason at all.

Nothin sets me off. I dont throw temper tantrums or road rage or nothing.

WOW...a pyschopath, nice, been labeled several things but that takes the cake.

and also, check your profile for another random neg rep and it will be lame and ..get this...keep this one a secret...it may be a bit psychotic...!!!

Ghostof
07-11-2005, 03:48 PM
How do you turn it off and on, its always been on I thought..

last time I checked it was on, because this was like in the 1300's last week and now its

(-1636 points total)

the thing I turned off is the ability for others to see what my neg rep is

Saulbadguy
07-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Ghostof just has problems with the ladies.

Nasty, cottage cheese like problems.

Saulbadguy
07-11-2005, 03:51 PM
How do you turn it off and on, its always been on I thought..

last time I checked it was on, because this was like in the 1300's last week and now its

(-1636 points total)

the thing I turned off is the ability for others to see what my neg rep is

Only -1636? Weak. I'm at -7216.

Just make fun of Chiefs4me for awhile, and you'll get in the green in no time.

Ghostof
07-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Yeah I'd like to have like -100,000 rep

thats my goal...time to reach for the stars!

Ghostof
07-11-2005, 03:54 PM
Just make fun of Chiefs4me for awhile, and you'll get in the green in no time.

Nah, she's cool and funny

Calcountry
07-11-2005, 03:54 PM
Nothin sets me off. I dont throw temper tantrums or road rage or nothing.

WOW...a pyschopath, nice, been labeled several things but that takes the cake.

and also, check your profile for another random neg rep and it will be lame and ..get this...keep this one a secret...it may be a bit psychotic...!!!I can't wait. ROFL

Saulbadguy
07-11-2005, 03:55 PM
Yeah I'd like to have like -100,000 rep

thats my goal...time to reach for the stars!
The maximum is -32767. I've been there once.

Calcountry
07-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Nah, she's cool and funnyJust say that in any thread she is active in, and you will achieve your goal. lmao.

Calcountry
07-11-2005, 03:56 PM
The maximum is -32767. I've been there once.What was it that you did to get bombed like that??

Saulbadguy
07-11-2005, 03:58 PM
What was it that you did to get bombed like that??
Negative-rep bombed Chiefs4me and Ghostof. :shrug:

Ironic..isn't it?

Calcountry
07-11-2005, 03:59 PM
Negative-rep bombed Chiefs4me and Ghostof. :shrug:

Ironic..isn't it?C4 must have a lot of allies?

Saulbadguy
07-11-2005, 04:01 PM
C4 must have a lot of allies?
Just 1...Phil. Heh. He manually set my rep to -32767.

Pants
07-11-2005, 04:06 PM
Ghostof's stories always made me laugh as did his comments.

KCChiefsMan
07-11-2005, 04:10 PM
I'm playing right now on pokerfatcat...I only have 100,000 more fat cat chips to go to get a good prize!

Calcountry
07-11-2005, 04:11 PM
Just 1...Phil. Heh. He manually set my rep to -32767.Yeah, never fug with Phil. lmao.