PDA

View Full Version : You're winning the Super Bowl

regald
07-07-2005, 06:55 PM
I've seen alot of doubters on this forum. It seems like people are mesmerized by stringly play from Eric Warfield and doubts panned over on this defense.

The Kansas City Chiefs WILL win the Super Bowl. It's either that or nothing. You didn't acquire Sammy Knight, Carlos Hall, Patrick Surtain, Ashely Ambrose, and draft Derrick Johnson for nothing.

If Johnson pans out, you could have one of the best linebacking corps in the league. Your secondary was your weak link last year. Patrick Surtain (One of the best in the league) and Sammy Knight say's it isn't anymore and it may be your strong point. If you acquire Ty Law, it WILL BE the best in this league.

Your offense can score and pound the rock at will. Noone can stop your run game, see Brian Waters on Ray Lewis. You've just acquired some of the best, if not the best, players this offseason. You brought in the player that's created the most turnover's in the past 5+ years in Sammy Knight, you brought in one of the best corners in the league in Patrick Surtain.

This TEAM WILL WIN. Dick Vermeil is a Super Bowl coach. This may be his last year and Carl Peterson is buying him a ticket to Detroit. Get off your ass and get some confidence, this will be one of the best teams in the league. I know most people need to see it to believe because of last year, but you just mortgaged the house sold the kids this year to win the big one.

J Diddy
07-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Don't jinx us.

Besides if we can't bitch about the chiefs at least till the regular season then the sheer excitement of the season coming will make us implode.

regald
07-07-2005, 07:00 PM
You're not going to get jinxed. It seems everyone is enraged over "Crazy Carl" that you literally crap your pants every time the Chiefs are mentioned.

There's more talk about Chiefs Cheerleaders than Super Bowl aspirations.

If there's any fans that should be the most hopeful and confident, it should be KC fans, not some Colt's guy that comes to your forum.

I was ecstatic over the POSSIBILITY of us getting Patrick Surtain. It seems like you already forgot and take it for granted.

REGALD

NJ Chief Fan
07-07-2005, 07:01 PM
its the ring or bust...our offense isnt getting any younger

regald
07-07-2005, 07:22 PM
That's what I'm saying. To me, it's literally NOT POSSIBLE for the Chiefs not to make a huge playoff run. I think they may have a better chance than New England.

NJ Chief Fan
07-07-2005, 07:32 PM
new england falls off this season. the jets are going to take that division and im taking the phins as my suprise squad this season. the phins arent going to make a playoff run but they will be near .500. i thought buffalo would of been a decent squad this season because their defense is very talented but i am not sold on jp lospman

stevieray
07-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Lamar and Hank can once again be the top of the heap, coming full circle for their contribution in changing the league and the game..

The time is now.

regald
07-07-2005, 07:42 PM
I honestly think New England is going to remain a top tier team, I've seen enough that I can't discount them no matter what. As long as Belichick is head coach, they're going to do well.

The Jets went far last year considering the rocky season they had. They were 10-6 and Santana Moss almost carried them to the AFC Championship game. He never did quite well with Pennington, but then they shipped off Moss whose a return threat for Coles, who didn't do well last season. I think they undervalued Santana.

I think they'll be middle of the pack, they went too far last year for justification but they do have character as a team, so I guess I'm not sure.

Losman is going to crash and burn, haha. Literally, this is a rookie quarterback. Carson Palmer had an incredible rookie season by just throwing 18 TD's with 18 picks (Maybe it was 17, don't remember). Anyway, people expecting the next Roethlisburger is absurd. It's happened once out of 2000 some odd times, now some kid from Buffalo will do the same thing.

For every 300 QB's taken in the first 5 picks in the NFL Draft, there's a Ben Roethlisburger. We'll have to wait another 300. Losman is going to make mistakes.