PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl 4

greg63
07-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Does anyone know where one might obtain a video or DVD of Super Bowl 4?

Reaper16
07-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Does anyone know where one might obtain a video or DVD of Super Bowl 4?
Here (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=5963371&type=product&id=1329180)

greg63
07-07-2005, 10:40 PM
Thanks Reaper16, it is much apreciated.

Herzig
07-07-2005, 10:44 PM
or here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50133&item=5216442789&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

greg63
07-07-2005, 10:58 PM
I will definately look into it, Herzig, thanks!

Nelson Muntz
07-08-2005, 03:27 AM
or here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50133&item=5216442789&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Has anyone on here bought one of these DVD's of Super Bowl 4? I bought one once from a seller on ebay but he got banned from ebay before I could pay or get the DVD. I was just wondering what the quality was like and stuff like that.

tomahawk kid
07-08-2005, 06:34 AM
Has anyone on here bought one of these DVD's of Super Bowl 4? I bought one once from a seller on ebay but he got banned from ebay before I could pay or get the DVD. I was just wondering what the quality was like and stuff like that.

Low.

I have the SuperBowl disk set from NFL films. You don't get the whole game, but it is a good 45 minutes of highlights. It also includes Hank Stram wired for sound, which makes the entire DVD.

WEIRDWOLF
07-08-2005, 06:59 AM
I have the entire game minus huddles and no sound on DVD. Black and white and the quality is a 6-7 out of 10. I also have the fourth quarter TV broadcast in color, TV interviews and bits and pieces of footage. All on 1 disc. Anybody that has the capability to make copies of it and wants to share with the others on this board may have access to it for copying.

greg63
07-08-2005, 01:07 PM
I have the entire game minus huddles and no sound on DVD. Black and white and the quality is a 6-7 out of 10. I also have the fourth quarter TV broadcast in color, TV interviews and bits and pieces of footage. All on 1 disc. Anybody that has the capability to make copies of it and wants to share with the others on this board may have access to it for copying.

Thanks!

I am definately interested. I live in SE Kansas, how could I get access to it?

Craash
07-08-2005, 01:34 PM

I would also be interested in making it availbe to others. I live in KC.

Nelson Muntz
07-08-2005, 04:42 PM

If you can get somebody to copy it, I would love a copy.

greg63
07-08-2005, 06:34 PM
If you can get somebody to copy it, I would love a copy.

If anyone out there trust me with their address and can make copies I will send them a check for the cost of a video tape/DVD and for S/H.

greg63
07-08-2005, 06:48 PM
If anyone out there trust me with their address and can make copies I will send them a check for the cost of a video tape/DVD and for S/H.

On second thought, thats probably not the best of ideas. Don't know what I was thinking, I'm a stanger to everyone here. Had a brainfart!

Nelson Muntz
07-08-2005, 11:23 PM
On second thought, thats probably not the best of ideas. Don't know what I was thinking, I'm a stanger to everyone here. Had a brainfart!

Hey bud where ya at in SE Kansas? I'm in the great big city of Neodesha.

greg63
07-09-2005, 02:25 AM
Hey bud where ya at in SE Kansas? I'm in the great big city of Neodesha.

Say Buddy, it is a small world. I'm located in the equally large city of Coffeyville.
:)

WEIRDWOLF
07-09-2005, 06:23 AM
Your in luck!! Red Xtreme aka Tim Oerman lives in Coffeyville, Kansas He is one of the members of The KC Superfans www.kcsuperfans.com and we have a meeting every 2 weeks. If I can find someone here in KC to make a copy (I dont have a DVD burner) I can send a copy with him. Email me your address or telephone # and we can get this figured out.
weirdwolf@weirdwolf.net

Nelson Muntz
07-09-2005, 11:37 AM
Your in luck!! Red Xtreme aka Tim Oerman lives in Coffeyville, Kansas He is one of the members of The KC Superfans www.kcsuperfans.com and we have a meeting every 2 weeks. If I can find someone here in KC to make a copy (I dont have a DVD burner) I can send a copy with him. Email me your address or telephone # and we can get this figured out.
weirdwolf@weirdwolf.net

Send him two and I'll take the other copy, I'm only 35 minutes from Coffeyville and I'm down there at least twice a week. Let me know how much.

greg63
07-10-2005, 02:46 PM
weirdwolf@weirdwolf.net

Cool!! I will PM you my phone number. Thanks Buddy!

greg63
07-14-2005, 11:07 PM
Hey Slim_Shady. I'm given a howl out to WierdWolf "aaaoooOOOWWWW!!"! I spoke with him today and things are in the works. :)

Mr. Flopnuts
07-14-2005, 11:55 PM
I didn't think a whole copy of super bowl 4 existed anywhere. My understanding was there was no copies of that game to be found anywhere. I live in Seattle, how can I get a copy?

greg63
07-15-2005, 12:33 AM
I didn't think a whole copy of super bowl 4 existed anywhere. My understanding was there was no copies of that game to be found anywhere. I live in Seattle, how can I get a copy?

That is also what I understand from WierdWolf - that the origional broadcast was destroyed. WeirdWolf has the entire game minus huddles and no sound on DVD. Black and white and the quality is a 6-7 out of 10. he also has the fourth quarter TV broadcast in color, TV interviews and bits and pieces of footage. You could PM WeirdWolf and see if you can arrange something with him.

greg63
08-22-2005, 01:10 AM
Just watched Super Bowl 4 the very first time, and it was the most fun I have ever had watching a Super Bowl, or any game for that matter!!!!!!

Thanks Weird Wolf aaaoooOOOWWWW!!

C-Mac
08-22-2005, 01:51 AM
Just watched Super Bowl 4 the very first time, and it was the most fun I have ever had watching a Super Bowl, or any game for that matter!!!!!!

Thanks Weird Wolf aaaoooOOOWWWW!!

I'm working on a website called www.kchiefsgames.com that will be designed so we all can share games. I have a large library of games and I'm sure others have even more to share. As soon as its up and running I will try to post it on the Planet.

greg63
08-22-2005, 02:02 AM
I'm working on a website called www.kchiefsgames.com (http://www.kchiefsgames.com) that will be designed so we all can share games. I have a large library of games and I'm sure others have even more to share. As soon as its up and running I will try to post it on the Planet.

COOL!! I look forward to visiting your site in the very near future!!:)

mikey23545
08-22-2005, 04:29 AM
I'm working on a website called www.kchiefsgames.com that will be designed so we all can share games. I have a large library of games and I'm sure others have even more to share. As soon as its up and running I will try to post it on the Planet.

You will become a Chiefs Planet diety if you do this thing....

WEIRDWOLF
08-22-2005, 05:59 AM
OK, I just got the entire game in b&w with huddles commentary. commercials and halftime. Again the quality is about a 7 but VERY watchable and its great to hear the CBS announcers. Together with the other disc you will be able to view the entire game and probably have every bit of footage available to the public.

greg63
08-22-2005, 06:37 AM
Hey Buddy, Ya know I'm interested! Love the DVD!!!!! I am vicariously living out my "Superfan" fantasy through you, RedXtreme and the others!:) For anyone interested here's a website to check out: www.kcsuperfans.com (http://www.kcsuperfans.com) same as in Weird Wolfs sig.

neckdemon
08-22-2005, 07:06 AM
i saw this post and it made me think to look on ebay for superbowl 3 videos. anyway, being that im basically in the same boat as chiefs fans who haven't seen their team win a championship for 35 years ( i nwasnt even born until '75 so i didnt get to see the jets win theirs either). anyway i saw this there and figured i'd give you guys the link....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-bowl-iv-4-video-k-c-chiefs-vikings-dvd_W0QQitemZ5233052912QQcategoryZ206QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

neckdemon
08-22-2005, 07:09 AM
this one seems like it might be even better. don't knwo why these are coming up with a superbowl 3 search, but whatever......

http://cgi.ebay.com/super-bowl-IV-4-chiefs-vikings-rare-dvd_W0QQitemZ5232423428QQcategoryZ37752QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem