PDA

View Full Version : BLAH

luv
07-09-2005, 02:59 AM
I think I'm becoming addicted to Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper.

Fire Me Boy!
07-09-2005, 03:03 AM
I think I'm becoming addicted to Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper.
:Lin:

Rausch
07-09-2005, 03:05 AM
Better than DIET cherry vanilla Dr.Pepper...which is pretty damned good.

luv
07-09-2005, 03:07 AM
:Lin:
That's why the subject is BLAH. Covers any topic. I just find myself grabbing the Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper when I'm at the store instead of regular.

Let's see....

I have no idea why I'm still on here. Bored out of my mind, but sleep is nowhere near. Guess I could read.

luv
07-09-2005, 03:15 AM
I need to do some rearranging on the ringtones on my phone. They are currently:

Family: Those Were the Days (probably won't ever change that one. I love it)

VIP (or people who call most frequently that I know): Summer Nights (Grease soundtrack)

Friends: Walking on Sunshine (I took a quiz once, and it said that is my life's theme song)

Colleagues (people who would call me from work): Jeopardy Theme

Default: Freaks Come Out at Night

luv
07-09-2005, 05:05 AM
Okay, at this point, I'm debating. Do I just stay up and do what i need to do later today with taking a nap this afternoon, or do I try to sleep and endup sleeping half of my day away?

Fire Me Boy!
07-09-2005, 05:07 AM
Okay, at this point, I'm debating. Do I just stay up and do what i need to do later today with taking a nap this afternoon, or do I try to sleep and endup sleeping half of my day away?
I say stay up... I've been at a job since 7 a.m. Friday morning... I'll get home around 8:30 this morning, and sleep till about noon, just so I don't sleep all day.

Fire Me Boy!
07-09-2005, 05:08 AM
Make some sweet Amish cinnamon loaves (or whatever). Then mail them to me.

luv
07-09-2005, 05:10 AM
I say stay up... I've been at a job since 7 a.m. Friday morning... I'll get home around 8:30 this morning, and sleep till about noon, just so I don't sleep all day.
That's what I'm thinking. Just take a cold shower after a while, do my laundry, clean my bathroom and kitchen, vacuum, mop, and dust. I can get done early enough to go over to my dad's and swim for awhile. I need to fall asleep in the sun, so I can get some color (even if it is red).

Miles

Im kind of having the same deal with sleeping tonight. What I usually do when this happens is just get a few hours of sleep and avoid an afternoon nap. An afternoon nap just screws with my sleeping habits more.

luv
Make some sweet Amish cinnamon loaves (or whatever). Then mail them to me.
No no. The point is to clean, not make more of a mess. :p

Fire Me Boy!
07-09-2005, 05:11 AM
That's what I'm thinking. Just take a cold shower after a while, do my laundry, clean my bathroom and kitchen, vacuum, mop, and dust. I can get done early enough to go over to my dad's and swim for awhile. I need to fall asleep in the sun, so I can get some color (even if it is red).
Just don't fall asleep in the pool... my clientel list for necrophelia is REALLY small.

"[You're] no good to me dead."

Cue gochiefs...

luv
07-09-2005, 05:12 AM
I kind of having the same deal with sleeping tonight. What I usually do when this happens is just get a few hours of sleep and avoid an afternoon nap. An afternoon nap just screws with my sleeping habits more.
I know me though. Even if I set my alarm for 9 or 10AM, I'll hit snooze until noon. Or turn it off and fall back to sleep.

Fire Me Boy!
Im kind of having the same deal with sleeping tonight. What I usually do when this happens is just get a few hours of sleep and avoid an afternoon nap. An afternoon nap just screws with my sleeping habits more.
I guess I'm pretty lucky... a 30 minute nap in the afternoon does me WONDERS!

Count Alex's Losses
Just don't fall asleep in the pool... my clientel list for necrophelia is REALLY small.

"[You're] no use to me dead."

Cue gochiefs...

I'm going to kill you for misquoting Boba Fett.

"He's no good to me dead."

Fire Me Boy!
07-09-2005, 05:13 AM
I'm going to kill you for misquoting Boba Fett.

"He's no good to me dead."
Notice the brackets, gochiefs... I knew I was misquoting, but bracketed like a newspaper does when they can't SAY what the quoted person said.

And next time... hit your cue on time.

DAMMIT!

luv
07-09-2005, 05:14 AM
ROFL

Doesn't it scare you to know gochiefs well enough to know he'll comment on a thread?

Miles
I guess I'm pretty lucky... a 30 minute nap in the afternoon does me WONDERS!

Usually does for me as well but it makes it harder for me to go to sleep later that night.

Fire Me Boy!
Sorry, gochiefs... I knew it was good instead of use... I can't believe I did that. I still had my original sentence (you're no use to me dead) when I decided I"d quote Boba... so then I ended up messing it up. BUt I fixed it.

luv
07-09-2005, 05:15 AM
Notice the brackets, gochiefs... I knew I was misquoting, but bracketed like a newspaper does when they can't SAY what the quoted person said.

And next time... hit your cue on time.

DAMMIT!
The first quote, you said "use". He said "good". I was thinking the same thing until I noticed that.

Fire Me Boy!
07-09-2005, 05:15 AM
ROFL

Doesn't it scare you to know gochiefs well enough to know he'll comment on a thread?
I just know he must have some type of filter installed to automatically open threads with Star Wars references...

luv
07-09-2005, 05:16 AM
Usually does for me as well but it makes it harder for me to go to sleep later that night.
I work nights, so I don't usualy go to bed until 4AM. But it's quite a bit past that now. And I'm kinda wired. Second wind I guess.

luv
07-09-2005, 05:17 AM
Sorry, gochiefs... I knew it was good instead of use... I can't believe I did that. I still had my original sentence (you're no use to me dead) when I decided I"d quote Boba... so then I ended up messing it up. BUt I fixed it.
Okay, nix my last post to you. I'm not deleting it though. :p

Fire Me Boy!
07-09-2005, 05:18 AM
I work nights, so I don't usualy go to bed until 4AM. But it's quite a bit past that now. And I'm kinda wired. Second wind I guess.
On Friday nights, I usually hit my second wind around 3 a.m. Then, I'm pretty good until I'm home... I'll get off work at 7, and hit the road. I used to be worried I'd fall asleep on the way home, but I"ve found over the past couple years that while I'm tired, I'm not sleepy.

Now... within 10 minutes of getting home, I'll be sleepy.

luv
07-09-2005, 05:20 AM
On Friday nights, I usually hit my second wind around 3 a.m. Then, I'm pretty good until I'm home... I'll get off work at 7, and hit the road. I used to be worried I'd fall asleep on the way home, but I"ve found over the past couple years that while I'm tired, I'm not sleepy.

Now... within 10 minutes of getting home, I'll be sleepy.
Routine. You're body has a biological clock. Once you set it (getting it into a routine), changing it is hard.

luv
07-09-2005, 05:21 AM
Routine. You're body has a biological clock. Once you set it (getting it into a routine), changing it is hard.
Marisa Tomei stomping her heeled boot on the porch waving her hands in the air: "My biological clock is ticking like a friggin time bomb!" (I think I misquoted though, but that's what my last post reminded me of)

Fire Me Boy!
07-09-2005, 05:22 AM
It was weird, but even the first week I did it it was that way... and considering I only do it once a week (the overnight gig) I wouldn't figure my internal clock would be that way... it's not like I have a hard time sleeping if I get the night off.

luv
07-09-2005, 05:23 AM
It was weird, but even the first week I did it it was that way... and considering I only do it once a week (the overnight gig) I wouldn't figure my internal clock would be that way... it's not like I have a hard time sleeping if I get the night off.
Hmmm...you must just be weird then! :p

Fire Me Boy!
07-09-2005, 05:25 AM
Hmmm...you must just be weird then! :p
:moon:

luv
07-09-2005, 05:27 AM
Marisa Tomei stomping her heeled boot on the porch waving her hands in the air: "My biological clock is ticking like a friggin time bomb!" (I think I misquoted though, but that's what my last post reminded me of)
C'mon...no guesses on the movie?

Fire Me Boy!
07-09-2005, 05:30 AM
C'mon...no guesses on the movie?
It's My Cousin Vinnie... and it's "My biological clock is ticking like this, and the way this case is going, I ain't never getting married!"

Come on... don't waste my time. (can you name that one?)

Miles
07-09-2005, 05:33 AM
It's My Cousin Vinnie... and it's "My biological clock is ticking like this, and the way this case is goingHello - commatard on the loose. I ain't never getting married!"

Somehow I dont think its exactly like that ;)

Fire Me Boy!
07-09-2005, 05:34 AM
:cuss:

luv
07-09-2005, 05:34 AM
Okay, you're talking to the master of movie quotes. Just made me feel like a moron considering I said I knew I misquoted.

luv
07-09-2005, 05:36 AM
Okay, my body is starting to feel it. I'm going to try to sleep for a few hours and not half the day.

Fire Me Boy!
07-09-2005, 05:37 AM
Okay, you're talking to the master of movie quotes. Just made me feel like a moron considering I said I knew I misquoted.
ROFL

He was talking about the double comma... added "Hello - commatard on the loose" where it was.

And I didn't mean to offend... just putting the whole quote there. You got the gist, that's what's really important.

Fire Me Boy!
07-09-2005, 05:37 AM
Okay, my body is starting to feel it. I'm going to try to sleep for a few hours and not half the day.
Wiener.

Miles
07-09-2005, 05:38 AM

Nah, check out what i quoted.

Bowser
07-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Anyone else think that Fire Me Boy's and luv2write's relationship has grown beyond the pimp/ho stage? :hmmm:

Simplex3
07-09-2005, 10:40 AM
I need to do some rearranging on the ringtones on my phone. They are currently:

Family: Those Were the Days (probably won't ever change that one. I love it)

VIP (or people who call most frequently that I know): Summer Nights (Grease soundtrack)

Friends: Walking on Sunshine (I took a quiz once, and it said that is my life's theme song)

Colleagues (people who would call me from work): Jeopardy Theme

Default: Freaks Come Out at Night
My layout is much simpler:

All callers: Ring Ring (The phone soundtrack)