PDA

View Full Version : Pick your FIVE all-time greatest Chiefs from this list. Part 5

Rain Man
07-09-2005, 07:50 PM
This poll is brought to you by the Letter H. H! H! H!

Rain Man
07-09-2005, 08:03 PM
I had to leave a couple of strong performers off of this list. In my opinion, Abner Haynes, Priest Holmes, and E.J. Holub are no-brainers. Abner was the team's first star, and he was huge for the team. Even if Priest only has four years with the team, his accomplishments speak for themselves. And Holub was a gamer who was with the team for every championship in its history.

Below them, I went with Dave Hill (strong performer, long tenure, winning teams), and Sherrill Headrick (starting linebacker for many years, can't vote against a guy nicknamed Psycho).

Unfortunately, this leaves out James Hasty, who would've eked past Headrick with another couple of years of service, and Matt Herkenhoff (strong longevity, but never made the pro bowl and played on weak teams). I was a big fan of Danan Hughes, but he can't crack the list as a special teams player.

FloridaChief
07-09-2005, 08:19 PM
Haynes
Headrick
Holub
Priest Holmes
Mack Lee Hill (memorial vote, sort of)

milkman
07-09-2005, 08:42 PM
My list included Priest, Haynes, Holub, Dave Hill.

I was torn between Hasty and Headrick for my fifth pick, and finally decided on Headrick.

I wish I could have included Robert Holmes, because he was one of my all time favorites, but I couldn't objectively add him.

chiefs4me
07-09-2005, 09:04 PM
My list..

James Hasty
Eric Hicks
Dave Hill
Greg Hill
Priest Holmes

I can't believe more people don't like Greg Hill....:hmmm:

KCFalcon59
07-09-2005, 09:08 PM
My list..

James Hasty
Eric Hicks
Dave Hill
Greg Hill
Priest Holmes

Maybe it's because he sucked.

ChiTown
07-09-2005, 09:08 PM
My list..

James Hasty
Eric Hicks
Dave Hill
Greg Hill
Priest Holmes

Greg Hill and Eric Hicks? wtf

milkman
07-09-2005, 09:19 PM
My list..

James Hasty
Eric Hicks
Dave Hill
Greg Hill
Priest Holmes

Greg Hill and Eric Hicks?!?!?!? ROFL :( ROFL

If it wasn't so funny, I'd cry.

Someone needs to revoke your right to vote.

DJay23
07-09-2005, 09:27 PM
My list..

James Hasty
Eric Hicks
Dave Hill
Greg Hill
Priest Holmes

Jesus Christ :shake:

Hasty
Haynes
D. Hill
P. Holmes
Holub

Hasty and Headrick are arguable. Hasty was among our finest shutdown corners in team history.

KChiefs1
07-09-2005, 09:30 PM
My list..

James Hasty
Eric Hicks
Dave Hill
Greg Hill
Priest Holmes

You left off Abner Haynes for Greg Hill??????????? :rolleyes: Hell...if you'd put Wendell Hayes or Robert "Tank" Holmes I would have understood, but Greg Hill??????????????????? :shake:
Eric Hicks instead of EJ Holub or James Hasty????????? :shake:

My list:
Abner Haynes
Sherrill Headrick
Dave Hill
EJ Holub
Priest Holmes

arrowhead20
07-09-2005, 10:10 PM
greg hill sucked @ss!!

arrowhead20
07-09-2005, 10:13 PM
Hasty
P Holmes
Holub
Lee Hill
R Holmes

Logical
07-09-2005, 10:25 PM
Kind of funny seeing so few of the pups voting for Dave Hill, Chiefs Hall of Famer and probably the second best Offensive Tackle the Chiefs have ever had only behind Jim Tyrer. If Roaf plays for us for 6 more seasons he can join them as a trio.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/hall_of_fame/dave_hill/

The vote was fairly easy this time around.

Dave Hill (CHOF)

Abner Haynes (CHOF)

EJ Holub (CHOF)

Sherrill Headrick (CHOF)

Priest Holmes (ok it was tough picking him over Hasty but he is the best RB we have ever had and Hasty is at best the third best CB we have had over the years possibly the fourth best)

*CHOF- Chiefs Hall of Famer

Logical
07-09-2005, 10:32 PM

Hasty and Headrick are arguable. Hasty was among our finest shutdown corners in team history.Jesus are you wrong,

Emmitt Thomas Chiefs HOF is so much better than Hasty ever was it is not even funny and I believe he is in the top 2 of the NFL all time in interceptions for a season (an incredible 12 in one season) and a 8th all time in the NFO for a career 58.

Albert Lewis with 38 interceptions would be the clear 2nd

I would agree that he might be the third best CB all time on the Chiefs. But he only had 21 interceptions for KC over his entire career.

DJay23
07-09-2005, 10:37 PM
Jesus are you wrong,

Emmitt Thomas Chiefs HOF is so much better than Hasty ever was it is not even funny and I believe he is in the top 5 of the NFL all time in interceptions for both a season and a career.

Lloyd Burrus Chiefs HOF was also better and a shut down corner.

I would agree that he might be the third best CB all time on the Chiefs.
Look at the wording I used. AMONG the finest shutdown corners. Your justification proving me wrong looks like an argument for my point.

Don't forget Albert Lewis.

Electric
07-09-2005, 10:37 PM
greg hill sucked @ss!!

Do you actually think he was that good?

Logical
07-09-2005, 10:54 PM
Look at the wording I used. AMONG the finest shutdown corners. Your justification proving me wrong looks like an argument for my point.

Don't forget Albert Lewis.Actually I apologize I read finest as first, my mistake. I did add Albert Lewis.

DJay23
07-09-2005, 10:56 PM
Actually I apologize I read finest as first, my mistake. I did add Albert Lewis.
No prob.

chiefs4me
07-09-2005, 11:03 PM
Greg Hill and Eric Hicks?!?!?!? ROFL :( ROFL

If it wasn't so funny, I'd cry.

Someone needs to revoke your right to vote.

bite me....:harumph: you must be new...I will pick anybody I so choose to pick.

ChiTown
07-09-2005, 11:29 PM

You'll do and act as we want you to, or you'll be gone.

cdcox
07-10-2005, 12:29 AM

What ever you do, do not, I repeat, DO NOT, take a dump on your keyboard. I forbid you to do it. I demand that you refrain from this activity. You better listen to me or there will be hell to pay. On this one you better obey. Do not defy me.

DJay23
07-10-2005, 12:55 AM
Well then you better have a thick skin and prepare for people to point out such dumb assery as your choices for this poll.

Bowser
07-10-2005, 12:57 AM
My list..

James Hasty
Eric Hicks
Dave Hill
Greg Hill
Priest Holmes

Wow.....

Logical
07-10-2005, 01:17 AM
bite me....:harumph: you must be new...I will pick anybody I so choose to pick.He is not new he is an original member and goes well back with us regulars way back into the Star BB days before the Planet. He probably does not have a clue you are a woman, but even if he does, any man or woman would be an idiot to pick Hicks (the one year wonder) and Greg Hill (the never was) as even mediocre Chiefs let alone as greats.nlm

Rudy lost the toss
07-10-2005, 01:22 AM
Wow.....
to be fair, Greg Hill did have 7 TDs over 4 years with the chiefs

Greg F*cking Hill? ROFL ROFL ROFL now I'm an aggie fan, but c'mon...Greg Hill?

Bowser
07-10-2005, 01:29 AM
to be fair, Greg Hill did have 7 TDs over 4 years with the chiefs

Greg F*cking Hill? ROFL ROFL ROFL now I'm an aggie fan, but c'mon...Greg Hill?

Just think....it would only take Hill about 14 seasons to do what Priest did in one. Heh.....

Rain Man
07-10-2005, 12:51 PM
While I won't venture forth to defend chiefs4me's selections, I will say that Greg Hill had the potential to make this list. On quiet days, I still think about what might have been if Marty had only made Greg his feature back.

Bowser
07-10-2005, 01:06 PM
While I won't venture forth to defend chiefs4me's selections, I will say that Greg Hill had the potential to make this list. On quiet days, I still think about what might have been if Marty had only made Greg his feature back.

That could possibly, maybe be debated. But can you defend Eric Hicks on your quiet days?

chefsos
07-10-2005, 01:22 PM
Priest.
Holub.
Hasty.
Headrick.
Abner "We'll kick to the clock" Haynes.

Count Alex's Losses
07-10-2005, 01:25 PM
My list..

James Hasty
Eric Hicks
Dave Hill
Greg Hill
Priest Holmes

:shake:

Rain Man
07-10-2005, 01:41 PM
That could possibly, maybe be debated. But can you defend Eric Hicks on your quiet days?

No. She's crazy.

Rain Man
07-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Abner "We'll kick to the clock" Haynes.

What's the story behind the clock thing? I don't know it.

chefsos
07-10-2005, 01:51 PM
'62 AFL title game, Texans/Oilers. Overtime coin toss, Stram sends Haynes out with instructions to defend goal with wind to his back instead of receiving, IF we win the toss. Toss is won, Haynes gets confused and says, "We'll kick to the clock", INTO THE WIND. Johnny Robinson gets him off the hook with a pick, but it's one of the all time brain farts. This is all IIRC.

go bowe
07-10-2005, 02:04 PM
My list..

James Hasty
Eric Hicks
Dave Hill
Greg Hill
Priest Holmes

I can't believe more people don't like Greg Hill....:hmmm:eric hicks and greg hill?

on you on crack? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

or as psi says, did a squirrel eat your brains?

seriously, though, i'm surprised you know who dave hill is...

good for you... :D :D :D

go bowe
07-10-2005, 02:08 PM
Wow.....gotta love that pic...

every time i see it i laugh all over again... ROFL ROFL ROFL

milkman
07-10-2005, 02:08 PM

New? No.

I was one of the first 50 members of the planet.

I'm aware of who you are.
I'm aware of the issues that you've had with other planeteers.

I myself have never had an issue with you, until now.

Picking Greg Hill and Eric Hicks in this poll just speaks to your lack of knowledge about the Chiefs, their history, and football in general.

These two picks are the absolute zenith of ignorance and ridiculosity.

milkman
07-10-2005, 02:11 PM
He is not new he is an original member and goes well back with us regulars way back into the Star BB days before the Planet. He probably does not have a clue you are a woman, but even if he does, any man or woman would be an idiot to pick Hicks (the one year wonder) and Greg Hill (the never was) as even mediocre Chiefs let alone as greats.nlm

I'm aware of the fact that she's a woman, but that doesn't excuse the sheer ignorance of those picks.

go bowe
07-10-2005, 02:11 PM
'62 AFL title game, Texans/Oilers. Overtime coin toss, Stram sends Haynes out with instructions to defend goal with wind to his back instead of receiving, IF we win the toss. Toss is won, Haynes gets confused and says, "We'll kick to the clock", INTO THE WIND. Johnny Robinson gets him off the hook with a pick, but it's one of the all time brain farts. This is all IIRC.damn, you ARE an old-time fan... :toast: :toast: :toast:

milkman
07-10-2005, 02:17 PM
Jesus are you wrong,

Emmitt Thomas Chiefs HOF is so much better than Hasty ever was it is not even funny and I believe he is in the top 2 of the NFL all time in interceptions for a season (an incredible 12 in one season) and a 8th all time in the NFO for a career 58.

Albert Lewis with 38 interceptions would be the clear 2nd

I would agree that he might be the third best CB all time on the Chiefs. But he only had 21 interceptions for KC over his entire career.

I checked it out the other day, and Emmitt is 9th all time, with Johnny Robinson in 10th with 57.

go bowe
07-10-2005, 02:17 PM
New? No.

I was one of the first 50 members of the planet.

I'm aware of who you are.
I'm aware of the issues that you've had with other planeteers.

I myself have never had an issue with you, until now.

Picking Greg Hill and Eric Hicks in this poll just speaks to your lack of knowledge about the Chiefs, their history, and football in general.

These two picks are the absolute zenith of ignorance and ridiculosity.the only thing i can really quibble about is the use of the word zenith, which (inasmuch as the high point of something is normally associated with being good or the like) doesn't sound like an apt description of ignorance and ridiculosity (love that word!), which are quite negative things, so to speak...

of course, i can't thing of anything that would be better suited to the nadir that is a vote for greg hill...

did i say i just love the word ridiculosity? http://signs2.gotnet.net/images/spinsmile.gif

Skip Towne
07-10-2005, 02:25 PM
My list..

James Hasty
Eric Hicks
Dave Hill
Greg Hill
Priest Holmes

Nice picks Flo. You don't think much of EJ Holub? He's a Texan you know. Do you also just pretend to like hockey and NASCAR?

chefsos
07-10-2005, 02:26 PM
damn, you ARE an old-time fan... :toast: :toast: :toast:

I don't remember much about those times( I was 3!), but I've done a little homework over the years.
Here's the coolest part, to me- I've got a tape of that game, crappy quality but what the heck, and when Abner comes back to the sideline Stram is just standing there looking at him, dumbfounded. LOL!
By the way, thanks, respect from you guys means a lot to me.

Rain Man
07-10-2005, 02:29 PM
By the way, thanks, respect from you guys means a lot to me.

Damn, you ARE a new chiefsplanet member.

Thanks for the info. I'd love to see some taped games of the old days.

Skip Towne
07-10-2005, 02:31 PM
the only thing i can really quibble about is the use of the word zenith, which (inasmuch as the high point of something is normally associated with being good or the like) doesn't sound like an apt description of ignorance and ridiculosity (love that word!), which are quite negative things, so to speak...

of course, i can't thing of anything that would be better suited to the nadir that is a vote for greg hill...

did i say i just love the word ridiculosity? http://signs2.gotnet.net/images/spinsmile.gif
You reek of ridiculosity.

milkman
07-10-2005, 02:40 PM
the only thing i can really quibble about is the use of the word zenith, which (inasmuch as the high point of something is normally associated with being good or the like) doesn't sound like an apt description of ignorance and ridiculosity (love that word!), which are quite negative things, so to speak...

I actually thought about using the word "nadir" instead "zenith" in my post, but I had my doubts about whether C4me knows the definition.

So rather than have putting at the lowest level of ignorance and ridiculosity, I have her reaching the highest level.

Rain Man
07-10-2005, 03:01 PM
I actually thought about using the word "nadir" instead "zenith" in my post, but I had my doubts about whether C4me knows the definition.

So rather than have putting at the lowest level of ignorance and ridiculosity, I have her reaching the highest level.

Did you consider saying that she was at the perigee of her orbit around the star called Ri Diculosity?

milkman
07-10-2005, 03:07 PM
Did you consider saying that she was at the perigee of her orbit around the star called Ri Diculosity?

Uh, no. :hmmm:

chefsos
07-10-2005, 03:10 PM

Don't matter who you are, that's funny right there.

Umm...do you think that quoting The Cable Guy will get Skip on my ass?

Rain Man
07-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Umm...do you think that quoting The Cable Guy will get Skip on my ass?

You've already provoked him enough by being new.

chefsos
07-10-2005, 03:32 PM
You've already provoked him enough by being new.

That's why I figured I had better throw some old school stuff out there early on. I'm going to try to remember the n00b Prime Directive: Don't mess with Skip!

Skip Towne
07-10-2005, 03:39 PM
That's why I figured I had better throw some old school stuff out there early on. I'm going to try to remember the n00b Prime Directive: Don't mess with Skip!
There you are!!! Damn n00b. You've got a lot of nerve coming in here using up all the atmosphere. What a waste of oxygen. :cuss:

chefsos
07-10-2005, 03:47 PM
There you are!!! Damn n00b. You've got a lot of nerve coming in here using up all the atmosphere. What a waste of oxygen. :cuss:

Now I've gone and done it. Hmm...Hey! How 'bout them Chiefs! (ducking for cover)

CosmicPal
07-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Priest Holmes
EJ Holub
James Hasty
Abner Haynes
Eric Hicks

chefsos
07-10-2005, 04:06 PM
Priest Holmes
EJ Holub
James Hasty
Abner Haynes
Eric Hicks

Wow. Picking Hicks is going to bring a sh*tstorm your way. Big cojones, or glutton for punishment?

CosmicPal
07-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Wow. Picking Hicks is going to bring a sh*tstorm your way. Big cojones, or glutton for punishment?

Uhhhh, how many sacks did he have his rookie season?- double-digits if I recall? Considering the remaining options available, it was the only fair assessment IMO.

chefsos
07-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Uhhhh, how many sacks did he have his rookie season?- double-digits if I recall? Considering the remaining options available, it was the only fair assessment IMO.

Well, yeah, I know that 5th pick could be close, but I'm thinking about the love (or lack thereof) Hicks gets around here.

KChiefs1
07-10-2005, 04:37 PM

This was a better remaining option considering his accomplishments:

Dave Hill - 1997 Chiefs Hall of Fame member
Exceptional offensive tackle manned the right side of the Chiefs line for 12 superb seasons . . . Was a member of two AFL championship teams (1966 and 1969) and both Chiefs squads that went to the Super Bowl . . . Was the starting right tackle in Kansas City Super Bowl IV victory over the Minnesota Vikings . . . Played in 150 games and did not miss a contest for nine straight seasons (1964-72) . . . Was considered one of the game’s best pass protectors during his career . . .

I think he would have been a better option with your vote.

CosmicPal
07-10-2005, 04:44 PM
This was a better remaining option considering his accomplishments:

Dave Hill - 1997 Chiefs Hall of Fame member
Exceptional offensive tackle manned the right side of the Chiefs line for 12 superb seasons . . . Was a member of two AFL championship teams (1966 and 1969) and both Chiefs squads that went to the Super Bowl . . . Was the starting right tackle in Kansas City Super Bowl IV victory over the Minnesota Vikings . . . Played in 150 games and did not miss a contest for nine straight seasons (1964-72) . . . Was considered one of the game’s best pass protectors during his career . . .

I think he would have been a better option with your vote.

Absolutely!

And I thought I knew everything about the Chiefs. Damn, now that you mentioned his highlights, I now vaguely remember him.

Crush
07-10-2005, 06:33 PM
I can't wait to vote for Harvey Williams when his name comes up.

Logical
07-10-2005, 07:15 PM
I checked it out the other day, and Emmitt is 9th all time, with Johnny Robinson in 10th with 57.Time marches on, and evidently the Chiefs HOF website is not kept current.

Logical
07-10-2005, 07:23 PM
Priest Holmes
EJ Holub
James Hasty
Abner Haynes
Eric Hicks OMG you picked Eric Hicks over Dave Hill and Sherrill Headrick (both Chiefs Hall of Famers)? As punishment we are going to make you live in a 6 x 8 cell with Chiefs4Me

chiefs4me
07-10-2005, 07:59 PM

He doesn't have to defend Hicks...Nor do I...I don't give a crap who you all pick, and you shouldn't care who I pick. It is a poll, open to anybody that wants to vote...I did not choose Greg for you or you or you....ROFL I chose him for me, it was my vote...let's remeber that boys.:harumph:

chiefs4me
07-10-2005, 08:02 PM
eric hicks and greg hill?

okay boys...either I am reading it wrong or you all are...the thread title says...Pick your favorite.....did you see that...pick your favorite...one more time...pick your favorite....and that's what I did....:rolleyes:

Skip Towne
07-10-2005, 08:05 PM
He doesn't have to defend Hicks...Nor do I...I don't give a crap who you all pick, and you shouldn't care who I pick. It is a poll, open to anybody that wants to vote...I did not choose Greg for you or you or you....ROFL I chose him for me, it was my vote...let's remeber that boys.:harumph:
Your right to pick who you want is not the question. The question is how you can leave two Chiefs HOF members on the board while picking stiffs. Some folks see that and think you don't know much about the Chiefs. I'm one of them.

Bowser
07-10-2005, 08:05 PM
okay boys...either I am reading it wrong or you all are...the thread title says...Pick your favorite.....did you see that...pick your favorite...one more time...pick your favorite....and that's what I did....:rolleyes:

Funny, I could have sworn it said "Pick your FIVE all-time greatest Chiefs from this list". It doesn't say anything about "favorite".

And just so you know, Greg Hill and Eric Hicks wouldn't vote for Greg Hill and Eric Hicks.

chiefs4me
07-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Nice picks Flo. You don't think much of EJ Holub? He's a Texan you know. Do you also just pretend to like hockey and NASCAR?

skip, the rest okay but you.....:banghead: are you really all that stupid.....:deevee:

It dosen't say the best, nicest, bravest, biggest,most famous chiefs....it says......

Pick YOUR five favorite chiefs from this list....your,your,your,key word is YOUR.......ROFL

Logical
07-10-2005, 08:07 PM

Well evidently you cannot read:

Pick your FIVE all-time greatest Chiefs from this list. Part 5

Nothing about favorite in the titles of these threads.:shake:

Logical
07-10-2005, 08:09 PM
skip, the rest okay but you.....:banghead: are you really all that stupid.....:deevee:

It dosen't say the best, nicest, bravest, biggest,most famous chiefs....it says......

Pick YOUR five favorite chiefs from this list....your,your,your,key word is YOUR.......ROFL
One more time what thread title are you reading? It says GREATEST not Favorite:rolleyes:

In case she has me on iggy would someone quote my previous post for her.

chiefs4me
07-10-2005, 08:09 PM
eric hicks and greg hill?

Just because I can't remember every little stat and number doesn't mean I don't know football...:harumph:

Bowser
07-10-2005, 08:10 PM

It's not hard to forget that it's your vote.

I don't want to put words in Rainman's mouth, but I believe that the word "your" in the thread title is implied to mean "the".

As for giving a crap, I don't think any of us give a crap about your picks, but your ignorance certainly deserves to get piled upon, in this thread and others.

Skip Towne
07-10-2005, 08:11 PM

You're wrong again you ignorant bitch. And you calling me stupid is really rich. You need to read the thread starter before opening your yap, dipshit. You picked fugging Eric Hicks over HOF players. Now THAT is stupid.

Bowser
07-10-2005, 08:12 PM
Well evidently you cannot read:

Pick your FIVE all-time greatest Chiefs from this list. Part 5

Nothing about favorite in the titles of these threads.:shake:

Shit, Jim, I think all of us are on iggy, except for Skip and gochiefs. You might want to talk to them.

Logical
07-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Shit, Jim, I think all of us are on iggy, except for Skip and gochiefs. You might want to talk to them.

That might be a blessing.:D

Bowser
07-10-2005, 08:15 PM
That might be a blessing.:D

Like we could ever get that lucky..........

:)

Skip Towne
07-10-2005, 08:16 PM
I should be on iggy in about 5...4...3...

chiefs4me
07-10-2005, 08:22 PM
It's not hard to forget that it's your vote.

I don't want to put words in Rainman's mouth, but I believe that the word "your" in the thread title is implied to mean "the".

As for giving a crap, I don't think any of us give a crap about your picks, but your ignorance certainly deserves to get piled upon, in this thread and others.

well whatever...I don't try and read minds..:rolleyes:

Now momma what shall I do...these big ole men think little ole me doesn't know football........:deevee: Why I won't be able to sleep tonight knowing I don't have their approval.....ROFL Oh watever shall I do...I just don't know how I will make it without their approval.....:rolleyes:

greatest,favorite...it was still my vote.....:harumph:

Bowser
07-10-2005, 08:23 PM
well whatever...I don't try and read minds..:rolleyes:

Now momma what shall I do...these big ole men think little ole me doesn't know football........:deevee: Why I won't be able to sleep tonight knowing I don't have their approval.....ROFL Oh watever shall I do...I just don't know how I willmake it without their approval.....:rolleyes:

greatest,favorite...it was still my vote.....:harumph:

Wow. You're in heaven right now, aren'tcha?

chiefs4me
07-10-2005, 08:26 PM
Wow. You're in heaven right now, aren'tcha?

honey...I am always in heaven...;)

Skip Towne
07-10-2005, 08:39 PM
Well at least you are good for comedy with your ignorance. But the best part is that you are stupid enough to put it out there for all to see. Oh, yeah, you make a good punching bag for Iowanian too.

milkman
07-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Just because I can't remember every little stat and number doesn't mean I don't know football...:harumph:

I can't remember every little stat and number.
Hell, I have to look them up most of the time.

The fact that you picked a marginal player in Greg Hill, and a player who has had only one good season, and has sucked ass every other season throughout his career, as among the greatest Chiefs of all time is what tells us you don't know football.

milkman
07-10-2005, 08:42 PM

Ignorance is bliss, not heaven.

chiefs4me
07-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Well at least you are good for comedy with your ignorance. But the best part is that you are stupid enough to put it out there for all to see. Oh, yeah, you make a good punching bag for Iowanian too.

what comedy... I like Greg Hill and Eric Hicks...why is that so troubling to you all....and by the way, I am not the only one that does....ROFL

:p Killer doesn't scare me...he reminds me of a tire...they go bald and are usually over inflated...ROFL

chiefs4me
07-10-2005, 08:49 PM
And with that I will leave you to your football thread..I remember a couple of females making a comment the other day on here...answering why they never posts on the football threads...I can't fathom why they don't...such a warm reception you recieve when your opinion differs from the norm...:rolleyes:

ChiTown
07-10-2005, 09:34 PM

Gawd, I hope heaven isn't full of stupid fockers like you.

Rain Man
07-10-2005, 10:04 PM
Gawd, I hope heaven isn't full of stupid fockers like you.

She won't be there waiting for you. She'll be there to greet Greg Hill and Eric Hicks.

Skip Towne
07-10-2005, 10:12 PM
And with that I will leave you to your football thread..I remember a couple of females making a comment the other day on here...answering why they never posts on the football threads...I can't fathom why they don't...such a warm reception you recieve when your opinion differs from the norm...:rolleyes:
You expect a warm reception when you pick Eric Hicks over EJ Holub? The dude started two Super Bowls. One on offense and one on defense. AND, he was from Texas Tech. And why is it trouble follows you everywhere you go?

chiefs4me
07-10-2005, 10:21 PM
You expect a warm reception when you pick Eric Hicks over EJ Holub? The dude started two Super Bowls. One on offense and one on defense. AND, he was from Texas Tech. And why is it trouble follows you everywhere you go?

Because I have an opinion and it doesn't always concide with anybody elses....ROFL

I wouldn't exactly call it trouble..:) it's more like...not agreeing....ROFL

chiefs4me
07-10-2005, 10:22 PM

you knew you would get me to.......:banghead:

Skip Towne
07-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Because I have an opinion and it doesn't always concide with anybody elses....ROFL

I wouldn't exactly call it trouble..:) it's more like...not agreeing....ROFL
Everybody is out of step but you. Eric Hicks over EJ Holub? And yet you try to defend it. Like I said earlier, you are only good for comedy and keeping Iowanian's wit sharp.

chiefs4me
07-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Listen up old man....I don't see you ragging on the other poster who Voted for Hicks and Hill....and do we know why...:hmmm: why yes cathy we do...ROFL...:rolleyes:

I

Rudy lost the toss
07-10-2005, 10:37 PM
Listen up old man....I don't see you ragging on the other poster who Voted for Hicks and Hill....and do we know why...:hmmm: why yes cathy we do...ROFL...:rolleyes:

I
go ahead...post it a third time

EDIT: NM she deleted her first post

Skip Towne
07-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Listen up old man before I get in my truck and drive to that god forsalen barren land called Oklahoma...

I don't see you ragging on the other person who voted for Hicks and Hill...
The other guy didn't pick Hicks over Holub like you did. He also didn't call me stupid. He also didn't try to defend it once it was pointed out. You are guilty of all three. You need to learn to shut the f*ck up.

ChiTown
07-10-2005, 10:43 PM

I

No one else is dumb enough to admit that they would vote for Hicks and Hill.................

chiefs4me
07-10-2005, 10:47 PM
The other guy didn't pick Hicks over Holub like you did. He also didn't call me stupid. He also didn't try to defend it once it was pointed out. You are guilty of all three. You need to learn to shut the f*ck up.

I didn't try and defend anything...I made my picks and you had no control over them....na na na na....oh poor baby...I called you stupid, but I am called whore, **** and a host of other names and it's okay....ROFL

now you shut the hell up you cranky old scrooge...ROFL

chiefs4me
07-10-2005, 10:49 PM
No one else is dumb enough to admit that they would vote for Hicks and Hill.................

ROFL.......or they don't want to go against the great football knowledge on this board...I mean after all, don't we have a least one high school and elementary football coach on this board.:rolleyes:

Skip Towne
07-10-2005, 10:53 PM
ROFL.......or they don't want to go against the great football knowledge on this board...I mean after all, don't we have a least one high school and elementary football coach on this board.:rolleyes:
Keep your mouth running bitch. You just get in deeper and deeper. You have made certain nobody is under the impression you know anything about Chiefs football. You're an ignoramus deluxe.

milkman
07-10-2005, 10:53 PM

Whether or not there are football coaches on this board, most people that have been football fans for years have enough knowledge to recognize crap players when they see them.

You clearly don't.

ChiTown
07-10-2005, 11:06 PM

Yeah, that must be it. Make me a pie................

chiefs4me
07-10-2005, 11:13 PM
Yeah, that must be it. Make me a pie................

Sure, what kind...:hmmm:

Skip Towne
07-10-2005, 11:16 PM
Sure, what kind...:hmmm:
You'll prolly f*ck that up too.

chiefs4me
07-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Whether or not there are football coaches on this board, most people that have been football fans for years have enough knowledge to recognize crap players when they see them.

You clearly don't.

you are so right...will you help me...

what is that thingy called when they look like they are hooping up the field every few feet......:hmmm:

oh oh oh...what thats thing called when only one player gets to kick it thru those poles?:hmmm:

how come only one man gets to decide what to do...why is he always screaming at them when they are in their line..can't he see he has them running backwards, sidewards, they can't stand still....ROFL

I have more questions...if you still wanna help me.ROFL

Bowser
07-10-2005, 11:23 PM
you are so right...will you help me...

what is that thingy called when they look like they are hooping up the field every few feet......:hmmm:

oh oh oh...what thats thing called when only one player gets to kick it thru those poles?:hmmm:

how come only one man gets to decide what to do...why is he always screaming at them when they are in their line..can't he see he has them running backwards, sidewards, they can't stand still....ROFL

I have more questions...if you still wanna help me.ROFL

Go ask Greg Hill.

Logical
07-10-2005, 11:28 PM

I
OK now I just know you are a self absorbed ignorant fool with a complex.

Read post 61 from me to Cosmic Pal (definitely a guy). In fact let me repost it for you.
Vlad Logicslav
Evil Mastermind

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar42_0.gif

Location: Dungeons of your Mind Quote: <HR SIZE=1>Originally Posted by CosmicPal
Priest Holmes
EJ Holub
James Hasty
Abner Haynes
Eric Hicks <HR SIZE=1>OMG you picked Eric Hicks over Dave Hill and Sherrill Headrick (both Chiefs Hall of Famers)? As punishment we are going to make you live in a 6 x 8 cell with Chiefs4Me
Report Post (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/report.php?p=2559975) | IP: Logged (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/postings.php?do=getip&p=2559975)

I have tried extremely hard not to dislike you, but you really make it impossible by saying ignorant shit like the quote above and never responding to my posts, though I have always been careful to make sure they were not being intentionally mean. Well I have given up on being nice to you now. I will join the growing legions of others who find you deplorable.

I am sure you will ignore this, possibly because you are too ignorant to comprehend it, not because you are a female. That would be in insult to great BB members like Jazzzlovr, Angel, Vonnie Marie, RednFeisty, JennyGump, badgirl and a host of others. In fact you become the first female poster on the BB that I neither respect or like.:mad:

Skip Towne
07-10-2005, 11:50 PM
OK now I just know you are a self absorbed ignorant fool with a complex.

Read post 61 from me to Cosmic Pal (definitely a guy). In fact let me repost it for you.

I have tried extremely hard not to dislike you, but you really make it impossible by saying ignorant shit like the quote above and never responding to my posts, though I have always been careful to make sure they were not being intentionally mean. Well I have given up on being nice to you now. I will join the growing legions of others who find you deplorable.

I am sure you will ignore this, possibly because you are too ignorant to comprehend it, not because you are a female. That would be in insult to great BB members like Jazzzlovr, Angel, Vonnie Marie, RednFeisty, JennyGump, badgirl and a host of others. In fact you become the first female poster on the BB that I neither respect or like.:mad:
I have gone to great lengths to get along with this tool. But all that blew up with her current level of ignorance. She couldn't be more wrong on this topic but you'll never hear her admit it. She is tru.y a stupid human being.

whoman69
07-11-2005, 11:40 AM
I wanted so much to vote for Abner Haynes as he was the first big star for the Texans/Chiefs, but his career was short so I had to vote for the tough FB Wendell Hayes instead.

whoman69
07-11-2005, 11:44 AM
There's got to be some homer Hawkeyes voting for Danan Hughes.

go bowe
07-11-2005, 11:54 AM
okay boys...either I am reading it wrong or you all are...the thread title says...Pick your favorite.....did you see that...pick your favorite...one more time...pick your favorite....and that's what I did....:rolleyes:noooo...

it says pick your five all-time greatest chiefs from the list...

all-time greatest, not favorite... :p :p :p

go bowe
07-11-2005, 12:00 PM
ROFL.......or they don't want to go against the great football knowledge on this board...I mean after all, don't we have a least one high school and elementary football coach on this board.:rolleyes:and a former player on the blue springs high school team (which, btw, is a very good team in these parts)...

don't forget him... (zachkc, not greg hill...)

ChiTown
07-11-2005, 12:06 PM
noooo...

it says pick your five all-time greatest chiefs from the list...

all-time greatest, not favorite... :p :p :p

Reading is a skill. Hoe4me has no skilz.