PDA

View Full Version : This just in: X-Men 3 will suck

RedDread
07-10-2005, 03:34 AM
http://news.softpedia.com/news/The-Williams-Sisters-compete-for-X-Men-3-4494.shtml

"X-Men 3" has become a major issue in the eyes of the two tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams.

Apparently, the famous sporting sisters want a part in the movie.
They have been said to be competing for the role
of a bisexual hooker in the 20th Century Fox new production.

Serena might be one step ahead Venus, as she has dated the director of the movie. The 25-year-old Venus has recently won the ladies singles at the Wimbledon tennis championships. The Williams sisters are used to the camera, as they have their own reality show in the US.

According to a source quoted by The Sun, "Brett feels either of the girls would be fantastic for the role, which is a superhero who oozes sex appeal". The character’s greatest power is “the ability to seduce anyone”, the source added.

"X-Men 3", directed by Brett Ratner, will be released on May 26, 2006.

The "Carnivale" actor Nick Stahl will be playing the role of Angel in the X-Men film, which gathers on set stars like Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman, Vinnie Jones, Kelsey Grammar, and Sir Ian McKellen.

Patrick Stewart, Alan Cumming and James Marsden are to appear in the movie, alongside Famke Janssen, Shawn Ashmore, Daniel Cudmore and Rebecca Romijn-Stamos.

"X-Men3" shootings are set to begin at the end of July, at Hatley Castle (Royal Roads University) in Victoria, Canada, according to X-Men Films.

The Pedestrian
07-10-2005, 09:16 AM
I'll just wait until FX plays it for "DVD on TV"...granted there's nothing else on to watch.

KCChiefsMan
07-10-2005, 11:18 AM
I don't know about the Williams sisters playing a sex-appeal superhero. Maybe a tough gal but not that.....Those girls are built like a brick $hit house,

Bowser
07-10-2005, 12:18 PM
The fact that this movie is supposed to be about Dark Phoenix is enough to make it suck. Add in two tennis players thatresemble Predators, and the suckage goes up.

unlurking
07-10-2005, 12:20 PM
If Romijn is in it, I'll see it.

CoMoChief
07-10-2005, 12:29 PM
I thought this one is where Pyro turns heel.

On a 2nd note, the Williams sisters are NOT movie stars, and they are the complete OPPOSITE of sexy. If they are hot, then I'm gonna get a couple of Apes from the jungle and put them in some skirts and shit and market them in a clothing line and make millions off of it because that's what they are doing to the Williams sisters. "They are willing to seduce anyone?!?!" What is Serena/Venus going to seduce someone in the movie with their giant penis?

CoMoChief
07-10-2005, 12:31 PM
I can't believe they are looking to star in that role. I used to like the XMen movies and for some reason I have a bad feeling about this one. If the Williams sisters are to appear in this movie then I am not gonna pay 6-7 bucks for those pieces of shit.

KCChiefsMan
07-10-2005, 12:51 PM
I'm gonna see the movie regardless because I really liked the first 2 and I was an X-Men fan

Gravedigger
07-10-2005, 03:17 PM
There are alot of rumors flying aroudn the internet right now my buddy told me the other day that cyclops dies in this one according to an internet source. Some of these things you cant believe people and this is one of them. It's kind of like that rumor that the guys from Nsync were goin to be in the second star wars prequel dont believe everything you read not to mention i dont see any quotes and from an unreliable source that i havent even heard of I wouldnt believe it. The source that was quoted by the sun should be like when we hear Nick Athans' sources.

Rausch
07-10-2005, 03:24 PM
Add in two tennis players that resemble Predators, and the suckage goes up.

ROFL

...teh reps...