PDA

View Full Version : "Transporter 2" trailer........

Bowser
07-10-2005, 10:36 AM
I wasn't a huge fan of the first, but it was OK. This movie looks like it might outdo the original; lots 'o action........

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/transporter_2/trailer1_large.html

Claynus
07-10-2005, 10:40 AM
I loved the original. This looks even better.

Deberg_1990
07-10-2005, 10:43 AM
The original was just ok to me. Looks decent. Ill give it a rental.

nomad
07-10-2005, 12:26 PM
I thought the first 45 minutes or so of the original was great entertainment.

Unfortunately, the Chineese gals' (she was hot!) smuggler father acting with the weak ending story line took the wind out of my sails.

I would be interested in the follow-up, hoping for a more consistent less predictable ending.

Bowser
07-10-2005, 12:29 PM
I thought the first 45 minutes or so of the original was great entertainment.

Unfortunately, the Chineese gals' (she was hot!) smuggler father acting with the weak ending story line took the wind out of my sails.

I would be interested in the follow-up, hoping for a more consistent less predictable ending.

Just as long as there isn't a matrial arts sequence with everyone drenched in oil, with the hero getting traction with bike pedals, it should be good. :shake:

ROFL

Miles
07-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Just as long as there isn't a matrial arts sequence with everyone drenched in oil, with the hero getting traction with bike pedals, it should be good. :shake:

ROFL

Yeah I dont know what that was all about.

Over-Head
07-10-2005, 01:11 PM
I loved the original. This looks even better.
You truly are fu*ken brain dead aren't you? :rolleyes:

The first was at best a second rate "B Movie". Yeah it had a few good lines, And I must say his "rule number 5 NEVER change the deal" resulting in the dude taking a bullet in the back seat was cool but unfortunately it led up to the first run from the cops with the bank robbers in the car , and right up till he decided to jump onto a moving truck I was still giving this movies some glimmer of hope.
At that point I thought to my self, oh great another "Black Dog"

The "oil fight" was completely ridicules, and the ending with him doing a flip kick into the front windshield of a moving semi capped it off as a movie “which could have been” to one which required me to "go to the shed ( :bong: )" twice just to finish watching it.

The actor reminds me a lot of "Christopher Lambert" if given the right script he could pull off a half descent flick like he did in the “Italian Job”.
For a B movie it wasn’t bad, but defiantly belongs on the 99-cent cheap rental board.
:shake:

Claynus
07-10-2005, 01:15 PM
You truly are fu*ken brain dead aren't you?

I didn't say it was an amazing movie. I said I enjoyed it. It had style and flair and some pretty sweet car driving.

Now, how does that make me brain dead? And why are you constantly required to be an asshole? 4321

Marco Polo
07-10-2005, 01:23 PM
I liked the original. I'll watch this one for sure.

KCChiefsMan
07-10-2005, 01:27 PM
I never even heard of transporter

Demonpenz
07-10-2005, 02:13 PM
i liked first it was stupid but it kept my attention

Judge Smails
07-10-2005, 03:01 PM
I enjoyed the first but at times it made me think of a China O' Brien movie from the '80s.