PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Results

Jenny Gump
07-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Well, I am back. Holy crap, it was glorious. I stayed here http://www.karismahotels.com/azul/ . I highly recommend it to anyone visiting the Cancun area. There are almost daily free shuttles to Cancun for nightlife. But the daytime was spent lazy at the beach at this boutique hotel resort. It's gourmet inclusive with no buffets in sight.

It's right next door to Desire...which is a nudist/swinger type resort. Totally nude beach....very fun. I frequented their beach several times. There was some excellent talent sighted, but no, I didn't take pics. That wouldn't have been too cool, plus I couldn't figure out a way to pull it off....hee hee.

While walking the nude beach topless, this weird Vietnamese guy came running up to me. He told me how he had been snorkeling nearby and heard there was a nude beach so he hiked a mile or so to gawk. What a tool. He kept walking with me....talk about uncomfortable. I finally had to tell him to get away from me. What a stupid f*ck.

I highly recommend the Azul. Service was amazing...hats off to Derek (eye candy cabana boy) and Raul at the bar...who kept me very happy. I got completely spoiled. Had a full body 1 hour massage on the beach. The beach butlers bring you refills without you even asking, they bring around fresh fruit, and they even come around to mist your face with cold water and give you a cold towel.

My 35mm pics are prolly gonna be better than the digis, so I will post when I get them ready. We need to plan some kind of planet Cancun thingy. Paradise really. The only thing missing was Pink...and RNF...and Mer....come to think of it, maybe we just need to plan a girls of the Planet Cancun thingy.

4th and Long
07-10-2005, 08:38 PM
While walking the nude beach topless,
IN FIRST!

This thread is worthless without pics.

:p

|Zach|
07-10-2005, 08:38 PM
Sounds like a blast. Welcome back to the sandy beaches of Springfield, Missouri.

Bowser
07-10-2005, 08:39 PM
A redhead walking around topless, huh? That's sickening.

Yeah, ok, I can't even BS myself.

Hopefully you had about a gallon of sunblock with you. I know firsthand what the sun does to redheads.....

Sounds like it was a blast. I'm very jealous. Of Derek.

Nzoner
07-10-2005, 08:42 PM
While walking the nude beach topless, this weird Vietnamese guy came running up to me. He told me how he had been snorkeling nearby and heard there was a nude beach so he hiked a mile or so to gawk. What a tool. He kept walking with me....talk about uncomfortable. I finally had to tell him to get away from me. What a stupid f*ck.

This story started with so much promise.

Good to have you back.

Jenny Gump
07-10-2005, 08:47 PM
This story started with so much promise.

Good to have you back.

Well...story of my life really. It's "good" to be back....but wish I could still be there.

Katipan
07-10-2005, 08:49 PM
Geez, I'm jealous. It sounds like a great trip.

You'll have to walk around my backyard, topless with me.

Did you get pictures of Derek? :D

Rain Man
07-10-2005, 08:53 PM
If you put up pictures of your sunburns, I can potentially help identify treatment options.

4th and Long
07-10-2005, 08:54 PM
If you put up pictures of your sunburns, I can potentially help identify treatment options.
Good idea Kev. Tell the nurse how to treat a sunburn.

I recommend SSD cream, BTW. :D

Rain Man
07-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Good idea Kev. Tell the nurse how to treat a sunburn.

It never hurts to get a second opinion.

And I will definitely have an opinion.

Skip Towne
07-10-2005, 08:59 PM
Ho Hum, same old shit. Jenny telling big whoppers and the horny guys panting. I've only seen this about 387 times.

Stinger
07-10-2005, 09:02 PM
Ho Hum, same old shit. Jenny telling big whoppers and the horny guys panting. I've only seen this about 387 times.

Well change that skinmax chanel to something else like ESPN or something Skip :D

|Zach|
07-10-2005, 09:03 PM
Reminds me of you and your dove Danica.

go bowe
07-10-2005, 09:04 PM
My 35mm pics are prolly gonna be better than the digis, so I will post when I get them ready. We need to plan some kind of planet Cancun thingy. Paradise really. The only thing missing was Pink...and RNF...and Mer....come to think of it, maybe we just need to plan a girls of the Planet Cancun thingy.oooh! oooh! can i come too? o:-) o:-) o:-)

pink
07-10-2005, 09:05 PM
dude. are you always so negative or are you just having a bad day?

pink
07-10-2005, 09:06 PM
welcome back JG. that sounds like a blast! i do know there are group discounts to mexico... maybe us gals should look into it.

Nzoner
07-10-2005, 09:06 PM
oooh! oooh! can i come too? o:-) o:-) o:-)

You could always take up snorkeling.

Rain Man
07-10-2005, 09:07 PM

I like to get my heart rate up. It's good for me.

go bowe
07-10-2005, 09:08 PM
dude. are you always so negative or are you just having a bad day?everyday is a bad day for poor skippy...

he's really harmless, though...

just a good ol' boy from cuddly kansas, you know... :D :D :D

Jenny Gump
07-10-2005, 09:09 PM
dude. are you always so negative or are you just having a bad day?

Crap...I agree. Mexico is the best. Just because it's almost impossible to use your walker on the beach doesn't mean you have to spoil it for the rest of us.

Damn Skip. You gotta take some daytrips out of the nursing home from time to time.

go bowe
07-10-2005, 09:10 PM
You could always take up snorkeling.ROFL ROFL ROFL

i just got on here and already i'm laughing my ass off...

great thread, jen-jen... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Skip Towne
07-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Reminds me of you and your dove Danica.
Hey, Danica made more than $600K last year. Only one of many reasons to love her. Now, Jenny, she doesn't have the guts to post her pic on the Planet but likes to tell big stories to excite the hard peckered youngsters of the board.

Rain Man
07-10-2005, 09:11 PM
Give skip a break. Do you know how hard it is to puree a burrito?

Jenny Gump
07-10-2005, 09:12 PM
welcome back JG. that sounds like a blast! i do know there are group discounts to mexico... maybe us gals should look into it.

I'm very serious about this. I would be willing. You would love this place...caters to those that work hard and deserve to be spoiled.

pink
07-10-2005, 09:12 PM
Give skip a break.
him first.

go bowe
07-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Hey, Danica made more than $600K last year. Only one of many reasons to love her. Now, Jenny, she doesn't have the guts to post her pic on the Planet but likes to tell big stories to excite the hard peckered youngsters of the board.hey, she excites us hard peckered older guys too... :p :p :p

(i'm not suggesting anything about hardness in general, of course...)

pink
07-10-2005, 09:16 PM
I'm very serious about this. I would be willing. You would love this place...caters to those that work hard and deserve to be spoiled.
yeah, me too. i haven't been on a real vacation since, uh, oh yeah, my honeymoon 3 years ago. and i felt obligated to bring along this loud obnoxious dude that had just given me this great ring.

the ring? still great. the dude? not so much. lol. {jk hon. wink}

Jenny Gump
07-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Hey, Danica made more than $600K last year. Only one of many reasons to love her. Now, Jenny, she doesn't have the guts to post her pic on the Planet but likes to tell big stories to excite the hard peckered youngsters of the board.

Oh....someone sounds a little bitter. It has nothing to do with guts. I was just telling my vacation like it was. Not trying to tease.

Jenny Gump
07-10-2005, 09:21 PM
yeah, me too. i haven't been on a real vacation since, uh, oh yeah, my honeymoon 3 years ago. and i felt obligated to bring along this loud obnoxious dude that had just given me this great ring.

the ring? still great. the dude? not so much. lol. {jk hon. wink}

Ok damnit....let's work on this. Me and another Planeteer are coming to KC in August. Let's get together and work this Mexican thing out.

Besides, if you have to bring the loud obnoxious dude, we can just prop him up at the bar, with a drink, and be on our merry way.

Nzoner
07-10-2005, 09:23 PM
loud obnoxious dude

That's exactly how a few of my guests described him last night.

j/k I think he was on better behavior than I...for once.

Phobia
07-10-2005, 09:34 PM

Shocking. I walked outside with a very splendidly presented slaw on my plate - it had every color vegetable in it. It looked absolutely delicious. Ehhh. I told my wife that it looked a LOT better than it tasted and a woman said "I brought that". Heh heh. I looked her in the eye and said, "Well it still looks better than it tastes."

Phobia
07-10-2005, 09:35 PM
I'm not allowed back into Mexico ever again. I'm boycotting the place.

pink
07-10-2005, 09:40 PM
Ok damnit....let's work on this. Me and another Planeteer are coming to KC in August. Let's get together and work this Mexican thing out.

Besides, if you have to bring the loud obnoxious dude, we can just prop him up at the bar, with a drink, and be on our merry way.
let us know when you'll be here and we'll do some schemin-er, plannin'...

pink
07-10-2005, 09:40 PM

i'm thinking you had too much to drink to notice.

Nzoner
07-10-2005, 09:50 PM
i'm thinking you had too much to drink to notice.

All I know for sure is I woke up this morning on the futon in the gameroom,tv and clothes still on.

chiefs4me
07-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Ah Jenny...I am so jealous :p cute cabana boys and nude beaches....:deevee:

Jenny Gump
07-10-2005, 09:56 PM
Ah Jenny...I am so jealous :p cute cabana boys and nude beaches....:deevee:

It was a good time. Did I mention the Tequila bar? Good times. Can't wait to go back.

4th and Long
07-10-2005, 09:59 PM
What did that trip run you Jen? I'm looking to take a vacation in the near future.

Rain Man
07-10-2005, 10:01 PM
I used to think that those movies where guys disguised themselves as women were kind of hokey, but now I'm starting to realize that they do have an element of genius about them.

Jenny Gump
07-10-2005, 10:07 PM
What did that trip run you Jen? I'm looking to take a vacation in the near future.

It was right at $1500 per person. Well worth it. Be careful where you stay in Cancun though. I recommend Playa Del Carmen. Its just as beautiful as Cancun, but without the "college" atmosphere.

4th and Long
07-10-2005, 10:09 PM
It was right at $1500 per person. Well worth it. Be careful where you stay in Cancun though. I recommend Playa Del Carmen. Its just as beautiful as Cancun, but without the "college" atmosphere.
Thanks so much for the info. Much appreciated. :)

Joe Seahawk
07-11-2005, 12:15 AM
I was just there in may, we stayed at the Paradisus riviera.. I believe it's just a bit south of where you stayed..

Cant go wrong on the mayan riviera.. Welcome back..

elvomito
07-11-2005, 12:26 AM
i can get a serious discount on that place, "Azul Hotel and Beach Resort."
If any of you want to go there i'll be more than happy to make the call.

Logical
07-11-2005, 02:02 AM
Give skip a break. Do you know how hard it is to puree a burrito?:LOL:

chief husker
07-11-2005, 09:45 AM
I was just there in may, we stayed at the Paradisus riviera.. I believe it's just a bit south of where you stayed..

Cant go wrong on the mayan riviera.. Welcome back..

Go to the Riviera Maya. You'll never go to Cancun again. Mrs Husker and I were just in Cancun again on a business thing, I can't wait to go back south of Cancun. Everything Cancun has, except the violence, 15 year old kids, and the filth. Oh, and the beaches and the reefs are much better. Glad you had a good time.

They never take us -----------Husker's dogs

RedNFeisty
07-11-2005, 10:03 AM
Glad to have you back JG! I would certainly be up for the girls of CP in Cancun!!

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2005, 10:04 AM
Congrats. Vacations are great. Hope you are recharged.... :thumb:

ROYC75
07-11-2005, 11:05 AM
I'm not allowed back into Mexico ever again. I'm boycotting the place.

Wise choice..........

Stinger
07-11-2005, 11:32 AM
I would certainly be up for the girls of CP in Cancun!!

:hmmm: For the CP Store

CPGGW "Chief Planet's Girls Gone Wild"

Ladies of Chiefs Planet Calander in Cancun

WarCry!
07-11-2005, 11:42 AM
Anyone been to Los Cabos/Cabo San Lucas? I'm headed there in October and looking for ideas. We're staying at the Marquis Los Cabos...

Rain Man
07-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Anyone been to Los Cabos/Cabo San Lucas? I'm headed there in October and looking for ideas. We're staying at the Marquis Los Cabos...

Wow. I'm surprised that the Health Department let them open back up.

Have a good time.

WarCry!
07-11-2005, 11:49 AM
Wow. I'm surprised that the Health Department let them open back up.

Have a good time.

Very funny.....

Jenny Gump
07-11-2005, 02:30 PM
i can get a serious discount on that place, "Azul Hotel and Beach Resort."
If any of you want to go there i'll be more than happy to make the call.

WHAT?????????????!!!!!!!!!!! Damn my luck.

Jenny Gump
07-11-2005, 02:31 PM

Never been to Cabo, but it looks beautiful.