PDA

View Full Version : Mcfarlane Collectors take a look...

Big Chief Homer
07-10-2005, 09:28 PM
I just started customizing these things a couple of weeks ago.I've made a few chiefs.Derrick Johnson,Dante Hall,T-Rich,Eddie Kennison,Dick Vermiel,Jared Allen and Patrick Surtain,but heres my latest.

He's not quite finished yet.needs a touch up here and there and the base and posts needs a little more work.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks BCH.

pic to follow(I hope)

Big Chief Homer
07-10-2005, 09:29 PM
!?!

Big Chief Homer
07-10-2005, 11:27 PM
hopefully it works this time...

finally only pic I could get to work

Douche Baggins
07-11-2005, 12:09 AM
You took a QB and turned him into Tony? ROFL

To answer your confusion, you can't attach pics to the first post in a thread. Try another post.

Digital Takawira
07-11-2005, 04:45 AM
i can't believe a real dante hall one hasn't been made. i can't wait to pick up the willie roaf one.

Digital Takawira
07-11-2005, 04:46 AM
http://www.spawn.com/toys/football/nfl11/wroaf/images/nfl11_wroaf_photo_01_dp.jpg

Big Chief Homer
07-11-2005, 05:42 AM
You took a QB and turned him into Tony? ROFL

To answer your confusion, you can't attach pics to the first post in a thread. Try another post.

its the only one that was made that came close to pose i used from the card. Actually if you put the mcnair and tonys other fig togethor thay are exactly the same size.so i dont see the problem.

thanks for the info,but that wasnt the problem.the pics were to big.

Big Chief Homer
07-11-2005, 05:45 AM
i can't believe a real dante hall one hasn't been made. i can't wait to pick up the willie roaf one.

I know Im surprised they havent done a dante yet.Im working on an ex-factor pose.

that roaf is awesome,i just wish they would have changed him a little bit more from the ogden they just made.

unlurking
07-11-2005, 05:55 AM
So Gonzales has McNabb's face?!?!