PDA

View Full Version : A request to the BB membership regarding Chiefs4me.

Pages : [1] 2

Logical
07-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Could we all agree to try and give her one fresh start?

Yes, she pulls the victim card

Yes, she at times (I will let you decide how much) seems to make irrationale or unsupportable claims

Yes, she generalizes far, far too much

I as an oldtimer all the way to the old Star BB days once helped Hawainboy/JQ come to change his ways and he became a huge valuable asset to both that BB and this one. Unfortunately one day someone pissed him off he said he would never comeback and he did not.

Now I am not saying that Chiefs4me will become that kind of an asset, but she has proven to be an active member and we could use more active members (hopefully less contentious) and maybe if we give her one more chance she will modify her behavior to become a BB citizen that people can get along with.

Heck some of you probably don't like me, and frankly given the way I treated gochiefs when I was a moderator you would be right to call me hypocritical in creating this thread.

Well, gochiefs taught me something a person can change, for the most part he is now a good citizen of this BB now and frankly he brings some fun and interesting contributions as long as he does not fall back on his old ways. If gochiefs can recover, it is my opinion that anyone else can do something similar.

If you feel the need to slam someone over this thread, slam me. Chiefs4me definitely did not ask me to do this, and I probably would not have had she done so.

So what about it will you give her a second chance, if people do and she does not respond at all, I personally will start the poll to ask if she should be banned.

Thanks for listening to this old shithead.

Simplex3
07-11-2005, 06:41 PM
Hell, I thought we were all just flipping her s**t? Was I missing something? Yeah she can say some dingbat things, but she was funny on ocassion.

Logical
07-11-2005, 06:43 PM
Hell, I thought we were all just flipping her s**t? Was I missing something? Yeah she can say some dingbat things, but she was funny on ocassion.

Not according to her, and I have spent considerable time trying to tell her that, and that when she did not take it well some people went into pack of wolves mode with fresh meat waiting.

Saulbadguy
07-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Naw.

Bob Dole
07-11-2005, 06:44 PM
WTF is going on here?

This thread is worthless without pics!

Rain Man
07-11-2005, 06:45 PM
She's female, right? I like her.

RedThat
07-11-2005, 06:45 PM

Yes, she at times (I will let you decide how much) seems to make irrationale or unsupportable claims

I as an oldtimer all the way to the old Star BB days once helped Hawainboy/JQ come to change his ways and he became a huge valuable asset to both that BB and this one. Unfortunately one day someone pissed him off he said he would never comeback and he did not.

Now I am not saying that Chiefs4me will become that kind of an asset, but she has proven to be an active member and we could use more active members (hopefully less contentious) and maybe if we give her one more chance she will modify her behavior to become a BB citizen that people can get along with.

Heck some of you probably don't like me, and frankly given the way I treated gochiefs when I was a moderator you would be right to call me hypocritical in creating this thread.

Well, gochiefs taught me something a person can change, for the most part he is now a good citizen of this BB now and frankly he brings some fun and interesting contributions as long as he does not fall back on his old ways. If gochiefs can recover, it is my opinion that anyone else can do something similar.

If you feel the need to slam someone over this thread, slam me. Chiefs4me definitely did not ask me to do this, and I probably would not have had she done so.

So what about it will you give her a second chance, if people do and she does not respond at all, I personally will start the poll to ask if she should be banned.

Thanks for listening to this old shithead.

Please excuse me, may I ask you, who is Chiefs4me?

alanm
07-11-2005, 06:46 PM
I don't know how or why she riles some people. She's never bothered me. :hmmm:

go bowe
07-11-2005, 06:47 PM

Thanks for listening to this old shithead.c'mon, now...

you're not that old... :p :p :p

Logical
07-11-2005, 06:47 PM
Naw.Fair enough I certainly do not expect unanimous agreement.

Saulbadguy
07-11-2005, 06:48 PM
Fair enough I certainly do not expect unanimous agreement.
No problem. I guarantee she will not change her ways, though.

Logical
07-11-2005, 06:49 PM
She's female, right? I like her.ROFL (some people will definitely not get this)

Frazod
07-11-2005, 06:49 PM

Like many n00bs, she's not somebody I have strong feelings about one way or another. n00bs come and go, but the core of the place (for the most part) keeps on going.

The endless dogpile is past old, though.

Jenson71
07-11-2005, 06:50 PM
She's very annoying, she's not funny, and I don't believe she offers anything positive to this board or to my life. What the topic starter is assuming is that she herself will work on being less annoying. Does she deserve a second chance? Well...I think everyone does.

Logical
07-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Please excuse me, may I ask you, who is Chiefs4me?

Seriously if you have not noticed her, then this thead is not intended for you. If I did something to point her out it might have an adverse effect, which is the opposite intent of this thread. So please accept my apologies for not directly giving you an answer.

Calcountry
07-11-2005, 07:13 PM
ROFL (some people will definitely not get this)Oh, I got it, but I knew I was late on the thread.

Katipan
07-11-2005, 07:14 PM
i think she knows exactly what to say to get people to freak out, and probably enjoys how insane internet people are.

Calcountry
07-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Like many n00bs, she's not somebody I have strong feelings about one way or another. n00bs come and go, but the core of the place (for the most part) keeps on going.

The endless dogpile is past old, though.Could it be that the board misses its favorite pastime, giving meme chit, and has taken to C4 as a readily available substitute?

Simplex3
07-11-2005, 07:17 PM
i think she knows exactly what to say to get people to freak out, and probably enjoys how insane internet people are.
I disagree. She'll get dogpiled for things that are incredibly middle of the road, too.

The meme replacement may have some merit, though.

DJay23
07-11-2005, 07:17 PM
If you say stupid shit and are annoying on an internet message board, you're going to get dogged on. You make your bed, you have to lie in it.

That being said, I could care less if she posts here. I find her to be generally annoying, without much insight to actual discussion. What's more, threads she posts in seem to get railroaded because she says something mind numbingly inane, and the membership go ape shit on her. I'm not innocent of this myself.

If she kept posting, I would try to ignore her, but if she says something completely idiotic, I will treat her like I would treat any other idiot.

Logical
07-11-2005, 07:18 PM
She's very annoying, she's not funny, and I don't believe she offers anything positive to this board or to my life. What the topic starter is assuming is that she herself will work on being less annoying. Does she deserve a second chance? Well...I think everyone does.

I will state right now I have no indications from our PM discussions today that she will even try.

Logical
07-11-2005, 07:19 PM
i think she knows exactly what to say to get people to freak out, and probably enjoys how insane internet people are.We sent extensive (civil PMs) back and forth today. No offense, but I believe she was being sincere and is definitely actually angered by her perceptions of how she should be treated vs. how she feel she is treated.

DJay23
07-11-2005, 07:19 PM
I honestly wouldn't give her that much credit.

Besides, if she really is a Chiefs fan, why would she want to piss off her fellow Chiefs fans? Why not go to the Mane?

J Diddy
07-11-2005, 07:20 PM
I will state right now I have no indications from our PM discussions today that she will even try.

So this is like a 0 back guarantee?

:)

Katipan
07-11-2005, 07:21 PM
I disagree. She'll get dogpiled for things that are incredibly middle of the road, too.

The meme replacement may have some merit, though.

yeah but she's a grown woman. she doesn't have to respond to the silly comments.

calling a woman a "fat ugly whore" who knows she isn't in real life, isn't really going to do all that much. (thats just my favorite insult, i'm not saying anyone called her that)

internet insults only hurt when they hit close to home. she's not responding in anger. i think she toys with people. i think if she wanted to stop the trolling, she could.

i've also never talked to her so really could just be talking out of my ass.

milkman
07-11-2005, 07:22 PM
I'm not sure how to respond to this.

I was aware of her issues with other posters, but stayed away from those, and didn't pay any attention to her for the most part.

That is, until the last couple of days.

Can I give her a second chance.
Sure.

But I ain't holding my breath that things will change.

Logical
07-11-2005, 07:22 PM
If she kept posting, I would try to ignore her, but if she says something completely idiotic, I will treat her like I would treat any other idiot.

That is probably all I can ask of a lot of people and I think it is a fair way to also let her have a second chance. (hopefully she will make this effort on my part worthwhile)

Logical
07-11-2005, 07:23 PM
So this is like a 0 back guarantee?

:)Sorry, but you get what you pay for after all.;)

ENDelt260
07-11-2005, 07:23 PM
The minute she stops acting like a stupid twat, I'll stop treating her like one.

Logical
07-11-2005, 07:24 PM

i've also never talked to her so really could just be talking about of my ass.

Yes we love that about you.;)

Katipan
07-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Yes we love that about you.;)

grrr

milkman
I think you guys are missing her altogether.

She is annoying because she posts stupid shit, and refuses to acknowledge that she ever makes a mistake.

Logical
The minute she stops acting like a stupid twat, I'll stop treating her like one.

You know that made me laugh Mr. Mild Mannered Endoman.:p

Simplex3
Frankly she could be who she is if she would just ignore the hits. I think the hate-o-meter goes into the red when her responses to responses start to devour up their host thread like a parasite.

Iowanian
07-11-2005, 07:26 PM
The Funny thing about the Internet is, you ARE how you Post.

If you're an asshole, antagonistic, Annoying and a shitmagnet...Turds are going to get thrown your way.

I spent several weeks-months not paying attention to, or being bothered by the threadwrecker. She made her bed, and Like Ghostard, you can't just "forget".

If she can get her "I'm a woman and I don't have to do what any man says" and similar posts down to less than 2/3 of her total....I'll listen to reason.

Until then...Fug her in her filthy goatass.

All she, and ghostof have to do is stop doing what they were Doing, to draw that ire, and start contributing....Eventually, the rest will take care of itself.

No "do-overs" free from me.

Logical
grrr I rarely miss such a wonderful opportunity.:p

milkman

Succint and to the point.

I'm with Delt!

|Zach|
07-11-2005, 07:27 PM
Eh, thats not how this stuff works.

I would consider it if she didn't even go out of her way to attack people who really try to help her out in a non agressive manner...

J Diddy
07-11-2005, 07:27 PM

You really need to become a school teacher.

My kids could use some shit like that.

J Diddy
07-11-2005, 07:28 PM
Eh, thats not how this stuff works.

I would consider it if she didn't even go out of her way to attack people who really try to help her out in a non agressive manner...

Shut up Brainiac

|Zach|
07-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Shut up Brainiac

I will look into that. :)

Pants
07-11-2005, 07:30 PM
yeah but she's a grown woman. she doesn't have to respond to the silly comments.

calling a woman a "fat ugly whore" who knows she isn't in real life, isn't really going to do all that much. (thats just my favorite insult, i'm not saying anyone called her that)

internet insults only hurt when they hit close to home. she's not responding in anger. i think she toys with people. i think if she wanted to stop the trolling, she could.

i've also never talked to her so really could just be talking out of my ass.

That's exaclty what SHE thinks she's doing, you're just feeding fire with gasoline or whatever. In reality she's pretty ignorant, and let's face it, not very smart. Whenever she does anything mindnumbingly retarded or annoying she gets dogged and as a result she instantly goes into "hahaha I got you all, way to play into my hands".

I don't know, IMO she comes here because she feels she has the power to do anything she wants no matter what others tell her (example - using too many comas, she kept saying "I'll do what I want and none of you can't do anything about it). She probably comes here to excersize a power she doesn't have in real life.

Logical
07-11-2005, 07:30 PM
I am thinking this is a wonderful way to get another 500 post thread. Skip will move me up a notch on the good poster list.:jester:

|Zach|
07-11-2005, 07:32 PM
I am thinking this is a wonderful way to get another 500 post thread. Skip will move up a notch on the good poster list.:Lol:
Haha.

Iowanian
07-11-2005, 07:33 PM
Evil Kneivil couldn't jump that Gash on a rocket bike.

I'd feel alot more sympathetic is she didn't actively chase her antagonists around to every single thread.

unlurking
07-11-2005, 07:33 PM
She hasn't bothered me since she stopped using multiple commas in everything. She does seem to get a rash of shiite from people, but I never really bothered to find out why.

HemiEd
07-11-2005, 07:35 PM

She's female, right? I like her.

The endless dogpile is past old, though.

I agree with all of the above statements and would add, I view her posting as more amusing than annoying. I am not sure I could say that about myself if I were someone else. :shrug:

ChiTown
07-11-2005, 07:36 PM
wtf?

JQ was never that bad. He had great football knowledge and could defend himself. I actually miss his takes on this bb. Gochiefs, while a weird mofo, at least knows the game and can roll with the crowd.

Hoe4me is just an irritating POS. I really wish she'd leave and take residence over at Chiefs Coalition or wherever.

J Diddy
07-11-2005, 07:37 PM
How about we burn her at the stake?

Just a thought.

Better yet. We could try something I tried to organize a couple of months back.

AN OFFICIAL CHIEFS PLANET LYNCH MOB

We could get our own little personalized scarfs to cover our identities and between lynchings meet for punch and pie.

Then, we would be cool.

Saulbadguy
07-11-2005, 07:37 PM
We sent extensive (civil PMs) back and forth today. No offense, but I believe she was being sincere and is definitely actually angered by her perceptions of how she should be treated vs. how she feel she is treated.

Let me guess how it went.

Chiefs4me: I am treated unfairly because I am a woman!
Vlad: I see other women on here who aren't treated like you.
DP4me: Thats because they suck up..and I don't.
Vlad: ok
Chiefswhoreme: I get ganged up on, and I don't say anything wrong! What can I do?
Vlad: :shrug:

Saulbadguy
07-11-2005, 07:38 PM
BTW, I challenge someone to find 5 Chiefs4me posts that are football related. Isn't this a football board?

Frazod
07-11-2005, 07:38 PM

After all the suspense, post 50,000 is a twat-slam on chiefs4me.

What a letdown. :shake:

:D

|Zach|
07-11-2005, 07:39 PM
All is fair in love and war...and basketball...and uhhhh...Chiefs Planet.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-11-2005, 07:39 PM
A request to the BB membership regarding me: send me money.

Rain Man
07-11-2005, 07:40 PM
wtf?

JQ was never that bad. He had great football knowledge and could defend himself.

I was a big hawaiianboy fan. That guy could sling clever smack.

Dave Lane
Hey I like Chiefs4me! Never did anything mean or unkind to me. She's OK in my book.

Dave

HemiEd

Just a thought.

We could get our own little personalized scarfs to cover our identities and between lynchings meet for punch and pie.

Then, we would be cool.

I really enjoy your sense of humor, rep.

Rain Man
07-11-2005, 07:41 PM

Yeah, it's like the ending of Seinfeld. I was expecting stupendous, and this is what I got?

J Diddy
07-11-2005, 07:44 PM
Hey I like Chiefs4me! Never did anything mean or unkind to me. She's OK in my book.

Dave

You're just trying to jump on the whole "let's not burn her at the stake" bandwagon.

Get some cajones, eh.

Saulbadguy
07-11-2005, 07:45 PM

Dave
You're either with us, or against us! :cuss:

Bowser
07-11-2005, 07:46 PM
She goes on the attack as much if not more than people go after her. I've seen her "Go to hell/kiss my ass/**** you" retorts to posters who aren't trying to draw her ire, just giving an opinion that is different than hers. She's no victim in my opinion.

Just to add - I don't have much of a problem with her, but like I said, I think she asks for a bunch of what she gets. And I think Mer is right on target.

Rain Man
07-11-2005, 07:46 PM
You're just trying to jump on the whole "let's not burn her at the stake" bandwagon.

Get some cajones, eh.

Perhaps as a warning, we should just throw hot water on her first. The stake thing is kind of extreme.

|Zach|
07-11-2005, 07:47 PM
She goes on the attack as much if not more than people go after her. I've seen her "Go to hell/kiss my ass/**** you" retorts to posters who aren't trying to draw her ire, just giving an opinion that is different than hers. She's no victim in my opinion.
She even does to people who try to help her...just seems like bullshit.

Logical
07-11-2005, 07:48 PM
wtf?

JQ was never that bad. He had great football knowledge and could defend himself. I actually miss his takes on this bb. Gochiefs, while a weird mofo, at least knows the game and can roll with the crowd.

Hoe4me is just an irritating POS. I really wish she'd leave and take residence over at Chiefs Coalition or wherever.Oh no not true, JQ really trolled and tried to lay smaque where he did not even try to be clever at first. We argued literally all night about it once and in the end he told me he would try something different and post more like he did on the College and Raider websites he frequents. Believe it or not D.enise was a part of that night but I truly forget what she had to say. After that he still layed the smaque in fact he is the only person that I believe could give Iowanian a run for his money, but then Pete has really improved the last few years. Back in 2001 I would have given Pete no chance against JQ, but now the match would be awesome and funny as hell to behold.

J Diddy
Perhaps as a warning, we should just throw hot water on her first. The stake thing is kind of extreme.

Oh so scald her.

Freaking PETA.

Bowser

Yep.

Iowanian
07-11-2005, 07:49 PM
All she would have to do, is actually start posting about all of the things she says she Can post about, stop calling people names, without having the nerve to actually name them(like calling all of the females who fit in "hookers' but not naming them), and lighten up on the Rosanne Barr act.

Claynus
07-11-2005, 07:50 PM
I agree, give her a second chance. Right now she is really annoying and contributes almost nothing of substance.

J Diddy
07-11-2005, 07:53 PM
I agree, give her a second chance. Right now she is really annoying and contributes almost nothing of substance.

man has this board evolved

Frazod
07-11-2005, 07:55 PM

God knows you're an expert on that subject. :spock:

Logical
07-11-2005, 07:55 PM
Let me guess how it went.

Chiefs4me: I am treated unfairly because I am a woman!
Vlad: I see other women on here who aren't treated like you.
DP4me: Thats because they suck up..and I don't.
Vlad: ok
Chiefswhoreme: I get ganged up on, and I don't say anything wrong! What can I do?
Vlad: :shrug:Believe it or not, though that certainly was part of the discussion except for the suck up part, it was far more detailed with far more examples and issues discussed. I am not saying it went well, though I did get her to concede a few things with a "fair enough" type of comment, but I am really doing this more because of the lesson I learned with gochiefs and I just do not believe she is going to go away. Frankly, she finally started to bother me last night and that I why I participated in the PMs and decided to attempt this. I really enjoy what everyone on here brings to this BB and felt she was lessening my enjoyment. So frankly this thread is a quite a bit selfish, if she and others start to get along (not neccessarily to be nice to each other) this place will improve IMO.

Braincase
07-11-2005, 07:56 PM
It's the offseason. Everybody gets a litte screwy in the offseason. I vote give her a break.

4th and Long
07-11-2005, 07:58 PM
I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!!! :cuss:

Iowanian
07-11-2005, 07:58 PM
All she has to do is change some of her habits and the rest will follow.

If she starts acting a little more BB friendly....I'll treat her like everyone else. I've never replied to her a single time to "gang up"...its been because she set herself up, or annoyed the hell out of me.

The BB would improve if she left, or tried a little harder to not be the old-gochiefs of today.

Claynus
07-11-2005, 08:02 PM
man has this board evolved

ROFL

God knows you're an expert on that subject. :spock:

HemiEd
07-11-2005, 08:03 PM

but only about one week out of every month..

ChiTown
07-11-2005, 08:04 PM
but only about one week out of every month..

heh, heh.......yeah, I live with one of those :)

Rain Man
07-11-2005, 08:05 PM
The BB would improve if she left, or tried a little harder to not be the old-gochiefs of today.

You mean gonechiefs?

Phobia
07-11-2005, 08:07 PM
What we really need to do is find a sub-forum in which she is most interested. It worked before.

ENDelt260
07-11-2005, 08:07 PM

I was beginning to think no one would even notice.

HemiEd
07-11-2005, 08:08 PM
heh, heh.......yeah, I live with one of those :)

I am surrounded with it, just part of life. :) Most of the time it be good

Logical
07-11-2005, 08:08 PM
All she has to do is change some of her habits and the rest will follow.

If she starts acting a little more BB friendly....I'll treat her like everyone else. I've never replied to her a single time to "gang up"...its been because she set herself up, or annoyed the hell out of me.

The BB would improve if she left, or tried a little harder to not be the old-gochiefs of today.I completely agree with everything you say. However, from what I can tell maybe she is not as thick skinned as she wants everyone to believe. So even if she were to make an effort (definitely no reason to believe yet that will occur) I see others still likely to dogpile for the past and don't think initially she would instantly become thick skinned. Like I said to Saulbadguy I really do not believe she is going to leave (at least completely), though I doubt if banned she would be as clever or persistent as gochiefs was.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-11-2005, 08:09 PM
She should be banned if she doesn't show the BB a picture of her boobs.

Don't be mad at me, I don't make the rules...

ENDelt260
Yeah, it's like the ending of Seinfeld. I was expecting stupendous, and this is what I got?
You were expecting stupendous? Out of me?

Fool. You deserve the pain of disappointment.

Logical
What we really need to do is find a sub-forum in which she is most interested. It worked before.ROFLROFLROFL I only wonder which of a couple people you might be inferring. Yeah right.

Claynus
07-11-2005, 08:10 PM
You mean gonechiefs?

ghostchiefs

HemiEd

Probably garner a lot of votes, he he. ROFL

Logical

Don't be mad at me, I don't make the rules...I will wait until she does before I decide if I am mad at you.

Saulbadguy
07-11-2005, 08:11 PM
What we really need to do is find a sub-forum in which she is most interested. It worked before.
Thats a good idea, Phil. Set up the "How much money does your husband make?" sub-forum.

Claynus
07-11-2005, 08:11 PM

From the picture she posted I am not sure her boobs are suitable for the BB.

Phil could just put her on board-wide ignore. I bet she wouldn't even realize no one could read her replies.

Phobia
07-11-2005, 08:12 PM
FWIW, I'm all for this effort. The smear the queer game with her is growing tiresome. It isn't productive. I think I understand the dynamic, but it doesn't reflect well for those lurkers who are considering becoming active. I know we like to initiate some of our noobs to thicken their skin and eliminate the whiners but Chiefs4me has proven to be undaunted by the initiation. It may be time for the pile-on boys to drop her into their iggy list and let her sink or swim on her own.

FWIW, these are the observations of a fellow member, not the mandate of a mod.

stevieray
07-11-2005, 08:12 PM
don't know, don't care...never got involved.

|Zach|
07-11-2005, 08:13 PM
I completely agree with everything you say. However, from what I can tell maybe she is not as thick skinned as she wants everyone to believe. So even if she were to make an effort (definitely no reason to believe yet that will occur) I see others still likely to dogpile for the past and don't think initially she would instantly become thick skinned. Like I said to Saulbadguy I really do not believe she is going to leave (at least completely), though I doubt if banned she would be as clever or persistent as gochiefs was.
Even a 100% turn around would require ALOT of thick skin on her part. GC has been a great board member for a long time and there are still people who go out of their way to bait him or rip on him based on his past. I would be very very suprised to see discipline on her part in that regard.

Iowanian
07-11-2005, 08:14 PM
sorry logical, but I have no intention of buying a Robe, because threadwrecker comes into the locker room at showertime, and then is offended that she sees some Man-banana.

Screw you guys, I'm going out to the pool in my thong with my Son's friends.

Jenny Gump
07-11-2005, 08:15 PM
Ok. I have for the most part, remained quiet when it came to C4Me. But here is my honest and open take...

At first, she got on my nerves, but I had no good reason for it, or at least I couldn't articulate it. Hell, I get on a lot of nerves too...so what? I could live with it.

Then I started observing how she would jump in the middle of a thread and make it about her. Now...I'm all about narcissism...I mean, look at me, but I try to be a little self-depricating about it. Still...no big deal. Fun times.

Then, it seemed she started playing the "female" card more and more. I didn't read the threads closely, so I didn't and still don't feel too educated enough to draw a conclusion regarding fairness. However, recently, she made some comments about other female posters being suck ups. I have to assume, since there are like a whole 8-10 of us vaginal types, she was lumping me in there. Like Mer, I may be talking out my ass here, but let's just go with that assumption. That ain't right. If you describe getting along with others, and having spirited conversation from time to time as sucking up...then you need to redefine the phrase.

Then, I saw the thread about the 5 greatest Chiefs of all time, and had to nearly break my fingers not to respond. She jumped into the middle of a conversation between one man who picked Eric Hicks and another man who was giving him legitimate, educated shit about it. It was blatant, defensive, and I thought a little odd. Then she immediately pulled the female card. Boo hoo. These guys were only challenging her to back up her picks. Instead of defending her picks, she started boohooing about being a woman and liking football. Whatever.

Now, I for one, don't post a lot about the football stuff. I don't keep up with all the stats, but when I find something I want to voice my opinion on, I will. But, I recognize my limitations. Doesn't mean I love football any less than the best statistician here...just means I don't have all the stats memorized. It's more of a game of emotion for me...and yes...I'm gonna dare say it...feminists be damned...it's prolly cause I am a...eek...female.

In other words, if you are gonna bring your "game" to the board...be ready to back it up. I really think that's all the dudes were getting at in the first place. Ain't nothing wrong with that...it's a football board afterall.

Finally, if I am going to be transparent and completely honest, I have to also say, that it does seem like there are times that she gets piled on for no real obvious reason. I don't for a second, think it's because she's a chick, but rather because of her track record with the annoyance factor.

I'm against banning her. But if you are reading this C4Me, seriously, try lightening up a bit. I'm not patronizing you...or putting you down, but everything doesn't have to be about you being mistreated.

Logical
07-11-2005, 08:16 PM
sorry logical, but I have no intention of buying a Robe, because threadwrecker comes into the locker room at showertime, and then is offended that she sees some Man-banana.

Screw you guys, I'm going out to the pool in my thong with my Son's friends.:eek: I don't know about the rest of you but if Pete does that I am farting in his general direction.

|Zach|
07-11-2005, 08:18 PM
Ok. I have for the most part, remained quiet when it came to C4Me. But here is my honest and open take...

At first, she got on my nerves, but I had no good reason for it, or at least I couldn't articulate it. Hell, I get on a lot of nerves too...so what? I could live with it.

Then I started observing how she would jump in the middle of a thread and make it about her. Now...I'm all about narcissism...I mean, look at me, but I try to be a little self-depricating about it. Still...no big deal. Fun times.

Then, it seemed she started playing the "female" card more and more. I didn't read the threads closely, so I didn't and still don't feel too educated enough to draw a conclusion regarding fairness. However, recently, she made some comments about other female posters being suck ups. I have to assume, since there are like a whole 8-10 of us vaginal types, she was lumping me in there. Like Mer, I may be talking out my ass here, but let's just go with that assumption. That ain't right. If you describe getting along with others, and having spirited conversation from time to time as sucking up...then you need to redefine the phrase.

Then, I saw the thread about the 5 greatest Chiefs of all time, and had to nearly break my fingers not to respond. She jumped into the middle of a conversation between one man who picked Eric Hicks and another man who was giving him legitimate, educated shit about it. It was blatant, defensive, and I thought a little odd. Then she immediately pulled the female card. Boo hoo. These guys were only challenging her to back up her picks. Instead of defending her picks, she started boohooing about being a woman and liking football. Whatever.

Now, I for one, don't post a lot about the football stuff. I don't keep up with all the stats, but when I find something I want to voice my opinion on, I will. But, I recognize my limitations. Doesn't mean I love football any less than the best statistician here...just means I don't have all the stats memorized. It's more of a game of emotion for me...and yes...I'm gonna dare say it...feminists be damned...it's prolly cause I am a...eek...female.

In other words, if you are gonna bring your "game" to the board...be ready to back it up. I really think that's all the dudes were getting at in the first place. Ain't nothing wrong with that...it's a football board afterall.

Finally, if I am going to be transparent and completely honest, I have to also say, that it does seem like there are times that she gets piled on for no real obvious reason. I don't for a second, think it's because she's a chick, but rather because of her track record with the annoyance factor.

I'm against banning her. But if you are reading this C4Me, seriously, try lightening up a bit. I'm not patronizing you...or putting you down, but everything doesn't have to be about you being mistreated.

Good post...

Drop me that e-mail so I can hook you up.

Logical
07-11-2005, 08:18 PM

Phil could just put her on board-wide ignore. I bet she wouldn't even realize no one could read her replies.;) wondering how gochiefs ever came up with this idea.ROFL

Logical
07-11-2005, 08:19 PM
Even a 100% turn around would require ALOT of thick skin on her part. GC has been a great board member for a long time and there are still people who go out of their way to bait him or rip on him based on his past. I would be very very suprised to see discipline on her part in that regard.You really do have a valid point.

Phobia
07-11-2005, 08:19 PM
Outstanding post JennyGump.

Insert obligatory innuendo here.

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2005, 08:20 PM
eh, wow...

Chiefs Pantalones
07-11-2005, 08:22 PM

Phil could just put her on board-wide ignore. I bet she wouldn't even realize no one could read her replies.

ROFL

4th and Long
07-11-2005, 08:22 PM
I figure the board has an iggy function for a reason. If she really irritates you that much and you're not smart enough to use that functions, then shut your cake hole and suffer the consequences.

Logical
07-11-2005, 08:23 PM

Excellent post and I hope she and others listen and make an attempt.

Saulbadguy
07-11-2005, 08:24 PM
I figure the board has an iggy function for a reason. If she really irritates you that much and you're not smart enough to use that functions, then shut your cake hole and suffer the consequences.
FWIW, I think its larger than that. I could put her on ignore if I wanted, but I truly do get a kick out of her getting pissed. Even if say..75% of the people that she irritates ignore her, there will still be the pile ons, and still be the wrecking of threads.

Logical
07-11-2005, 08:26 PM
By the way thanks everyone for helping me move up a notch on Skips quality BB participant meter I see we have passed 100. OK now on to 500.

Mush, mush I tell you (sharp whistle and cracking of whip)

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2005, 08:27 PM

Exactly, my thoughts. FTR, I don't find her as annoying as several other board members...unfortunately for her, those other board members have "earned their stripes" so-to-speak....or are a part of the "cool" board cliques, so they don't get piled on like she does.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-11-2005, 08:27 PM

Great post.

You had me at vaginal.

Claynus
07-11-2005, 08:28 PM
;) wondering how gochiefs ever came up with this idea.ROFL

GoChiefs: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Meatpeeker "the unwise"?

Royr17: No.

GoChiefs: I thought not. It's not a story the mods would tell you. It's a troll legend. Darth Meatpeeker was a Dark Lord of the Trolls, so lame and so arrogant he could use the message boards to influence the mods to create bans ... He had such a knowledge of the troll side that he could even keep the posting styles he cared about from dying.

Royr17: He could actually avoid IP bans?

GoChiefs: The dark side of internet message boards is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Royr17: What happened to him?

GoChiefs: He became so powerful . . . the only thing he was afraid of was losing his trollish behavior, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. (smiles) Meatpeeker never saw it coming. It's ironic he could save others from IP bans, but not himself.

Royr17: Is it possible to learn this power?

GoChiefs: Not from a mod.

Iowanian
now, she's going to call "some lady who sucks up to the men on the board and flirts with secksual connotations an "asskisser"

Skip Towne
It sure has. That was the best improvement this board has ever seen. Now, that guy is like a relative we dislike and only see occaisonally on holidays. Who is JQ?

|Zach|
07-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Who is JQ?
Jesus Qhrist.

4th and Long
07-11-2005, 08:30 PM
FWIW, I think its larger than that. I could put her on ignore if I wanted, but I truly do get a kick out of her getting pissed. Even if say..75% of the people that she irritates ignore her, there will still be the pile ons, and still be the wrecking of threads.
Disagree partially.

If you "get a kick out of her" then she obviously provides a level of entertainment for you on the baord. No need for you to put her on iggy.

However, those that still pile on are not so irritated at her that they will put her on iggy, on the contrary, they enjoy giving her a load of shit, thus contributing nothing to the board, which is exactly what they are accusing her of.

Pot, meet kettle.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-11-2005, 08:31 PM

GoChiefs: I thought not. It's not a story the mods would tell you. It's a troll legend. Darth Meatpeeker was a Dark Lord of the Trolls, so lame and so arrogant he could use the message boards to influence the mods to create bans ... He had such a knowledge of the troll side that he could even keep the posting styles he cared about from dying.

GoChiefs: The dark side of internet message boards is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

GoChiefs: He became so powerful . . . the only thing he was afraid of was losing his trollish behavior, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. (smiles) Meatpeeker never saw it coming. It's ironic he could save others from IP bans, but not himself.

GoChiefs: Not from a mod.

ROFL

You were the chosen one!!!

ChiTown
07-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Exactly, my thoughts. FTR, I don't find her as annoying as several other board members...unfortunately for her, those other board members have "earned their stripes" so-to-speak....or are a part of the "cool" board cliques, so they don't get piled on like she does.

I made a post to her about 2 weeks ago. It was a friendly post asking her to lighten up and stop being a victim all the time. I told her that it would make her time here much more enjoyable, and mine as well. She fired back a basic FU, and who was I to tell her what to do.

Fine, the gloves came off at that point. She doesn't want to be civil and take a little friendly advice, she goes on my shite list. In short, if she wants to post here, so be it. She has every right to make a fn idiot outta herself whenever/wherever she wants. She just shouldn't expect that to go unnoticed.

Chieficus
07-11-2005, 08:33 PM
I'm going to put myself in the "she's made her bed now she has to lay in it" category... but... that is based upon the idea that this is just another example of some things being taken way too seriously...

I come here because I want to--I like to read, occasionally post, get into an argument every now and then (mainly in the political forum), etc. If I want to try to be insightful, I'll try to be insightful; if I want to express a bit of my nerdy, dry humor, heck, I'm going to do that too.

At the end of the day there is little impact this place has on the various aspects of my life (aside from satisfying a need for news in terms of my football fanhood). I shut the computer off, think: "Okay, I had some fun with some people of at least one similar interest," go to bed and dream about whatever it is Chieficus' dream about.

If you get too emotionally tied up in this to the point where you can't get over someone you've probably never met (nor never will) taking jabs at you, well, that's your own problem...

Logical
07-11-2005, 08:34 PM

GoChiefs: Not from a mod.ROFL wow funny. But actually, do you remember when Phil did put you on a BB wide iggy (not a ban). It worked as I recall for an entire weekend before your figured it out.

HemiEd
07-11-2005, 08:34 PM

Disagree partially.

If you "get a kick out of her" then she obviously provides a level of entertainment for you on the baord. No need for you to put her on iggy.

However, those that still pile on are not so irritated at her that they will put her on iggy, on the contrary, they enjoy giving her a load of shit, thus contributing nothing to the board, which is exactly what they are accusing her of.

Pot, meet kettle.

two of the better posts I have read so far on the Planet.

Logical
07-11-2005, 08:36 PM
It sure has. That was the best improvement this board has ever seen. Now, that guy is like a relative we dislike and only see occaisonally on holidays. Who is JQ?I don't know if JQ was his initials or not, I cannot remember any more. Hawaiianboy used that as his username from 1995 until either just before or just after he moved to ChiefsPlanet.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-11-2005, 08:36 PM
I'm going to put myself in the "she's made her bed now she has to lay in it" category... but... that is based upon the idea that this is just another example of some things being taken way too seriously...

I come here because I want to--I like to read, occasionally post, get into an argument every now and then (mainly in the political forum), etc. If I want to try to be insightful, I'll try to be insightful; if I want to express a bit of my nerdy, dry humor, heck, I'm going to do that too.

At the end of the day there is little impact this place has on the various aspects of my life (aside from satisfying a need for news in terms of my football fanhood). I shut the computer off, think: "Okay, I had some fun with some people of at least one similar interest," go to bed and dream about whatever it is Chieficus' dream about.

If you get too emotionally tied up in this to the point where you can't get over someone you've probably never met (nor never will) taking jabs at you, well, that's your own problem...

:clap:

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2005, 08:37 PM
I made a post to her about 2 weeks ago. It was a friendly post asking her to lighten up and stop being a victim all the time. I told her that it would make her time here much more enjoyable, and mine as well. She fired back a basic FU, and who was I to tell her what to do.

Fine, the gloves came off at that point. She doesn't want to be civil and take a little friendly advice, she goes on my shite list. In short, if she wants to post here, so be it. She has every right to make a fn idiot outta herself whenever/wherever she wants. She just shouldn't expect that to go unnoticed.

That isn't cool, of her. I know...been there, done that... :redface:

There have been several board members who've gone through rocky periods (no pun intended, heh...) on the board, but moved on. Hopefully this will have a happy ending.

|Zach|
07-11-2005, 08:37 PM
I guess my response to the "just ignore her" crowd is how there really can be multiple threads that are nothing but bickering between her and whoever it could be. Weather it is her fault her someone else's it still leaves a whole board that is annoying and disrupted. Whole conversations change and run around in circles. If someone really believes she is that much a disruption to the board and it would be a better place if she left or changed then the ignore feature will not change that.

|Zach|
07-11-2005, 08:38 PM
That isn't cool, of her. I know...been there, done that... :redface:

There have been several board members who've gone through rocky periods (no pun intended, heh...) on the board, but moved on. Hopefully this will have a happy ending.
Indeed.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-11-2005, 08:39 PM

Hell I never had a problem with her. I think she's a nice person and I think it's cool that she doesn't just crawl under a rock with all the shit she's given.

Personally I find all of this kind of bullshit between members quite tiring and immature. Who the **** cares if you don't like someone and someone doesn't like you. It's the ****in internet. What a waste of time to constantly bash someone over the head because you don't like their internet personality or their posting style. Get a life if that's all you have.

Hey if I can make nice with BD and Iowa... everyone should be able to get along.

Claynus
07-11-2005, 08:40 PM
ROFL

You were the chosen one!!!

GoChiefs: You have allowed this trollish behavior to twist your mind until now . . . until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.

Meatpeeker: Don't lecture me, GoChiefs. I see through the lies of the mods. I do not fear the troll side as you do. I have brought peace, justice, freedom, and security to my new message board.

GoChiefs: Your new message board?

Meatpeeker: Don't make me ban you.

GoChiefs: Meatpeeker, my allegiance is to Chiefsplanet ... to dumbassery!

Meatpeeker: If you're not with me, I'm going to flame you.

GoChiefs: Only a Troll Lord deals in absolutes. I will do what I must.

(ignites his neg repsaber)

Meatpeeker: You will try.

Meatpeeker ignites his repsaber.

-THEY FIGHT-

GoChiefs: I have failed you, Meatpeeker. I was never able to teach you to think before you posted.

Meatpeeker: I should have known the mods were plotting to take over . . .

GoChiefs: From the trolls!!! Meatpeeker, JD Prez is evil!

Meatpeeker: From the mods point of view! From my point of view, the mods are evil.

GoChiefs: Well, then you are lost!

Meatpeeker: This is the end for you, My Master. I wish it were otherwise.

GoChiefs: It's over, Meatpeeker. I have the high ground.

Meatpeeker: You underestimate my power!

GoChiefs: Don't try it.

MEATPEEKER follows, and GoChiefs cuts his young apprentice at the post count, then cuts off his posting style in the blink of an eye.

GoChiefs:You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would, destroy the trolls, not join them! It was you who would bring balance to the message board, not leave it in darkness!

Meatpeeker: I hate you!

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-11-2005, 08:41 PM
No problem. I guarantee she will not change her ways, though.
Why do you care? Do you want to marry her or something?

4th and Long
07-11-2005, 08:41 PM
I guess my response to the "just ignore her" crowd is how there really can be multiple threads that are nothing but bickering between her and whoever it could be. Weather it is her fault her someone else's it still leaves a whole board that is annoying and disrupted. Whole conversations change and run around in circles. If someone really believes she is that much a disruption to the board and it would be a better place if she left or changed then the ignore feature will not change that.
Are we still talking about chiefs4me or did this turn into a Skip Towne thread too? They are interchangeable in the above scenario as of late.

4th and Long
07-11-2005, 08:42 PM
BTW, it seems to me that gochiefs is wrecking this thread all on his own. Lets ban him too cuz he's doing exactly what you are accusing c4m of right now.

ChiTown
07-11-2005, 08:42 PM
Hell I never had a problem with her. I think she's a nice person and I think it's cool that she doesn't just crawl under a rock with all the shit she's given.

Personally I find all of this kind of bullshit between members quite tiring and immature. Who the **** cares if you don't like someone and someone doesn't like you. It's the ****in internet. What a waste of time to constantly bash someone over the head because you don't like their internet personality or their posting style. Get a life if that's all you have.

Hey if I can make nice with BD and Iowa... everyone should be able to get along.

The internet is aaaaaaaaaall I have left. They done took mah car, mah house and mah dog. I'm jus sittin here in the outhouse shitter with my computer and a wireless card..............

Chiefs Pantalones
07-11-2005, 08:45 PM
GoChiefs: You have allowed this trollish behavior to twist your mind until now . . . until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.

Meatpeeker: Don't lecture me, GoChiefs. I see through the lies of the mods. I do not fear the troll side as you do. I have brought peace, justice, freedom, and security to my new message board.

GoChiefs: Your new message board?

Meatpeeker: Don't make me ban you.

GoChiefs: Meatpeeker, my allegiance is to Chiefsplanet ... to dumbassery!

Meatpeeker: If you're not with me, I'm going to flame you.

GoChiefs: Only a Troll Lord deals in absolutes. I will do what I must.

(ignites his neg repsaber)

Meatpeeker: You will try.

Meatpeeker ignites his repsaber.

-THEY FIGHT-

GoChiefs: I have failed you, Meatpeeker. I was never able to teach you to think before you posted.

Meatpeeker: I should have known the mods were plotting to take over . . .

GoChiefs: From the trolls!!! Meatpeeker, JD Prez is evil!

Meatpeeker: From the mods point of view! From my point of view, the mods are evil.

GoChiefs: Well, then you are lost!

Meatpeeker: This is the end for you, My Master. I wish it were otherwise.

GoChiefs: It's over, Meatpeeker. I have the high ground.

Meatpeeker: You underestimate my power!

GoChiefs: Don't try it.

MEATPEEKER follows, and GoChiefs cuts his young apprentice at the post count, then cuts off his posting style in the blink of an eye.

GoChiefs:You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would, destroy the trolls, not join them! It was you who would bring balance to the message board, not leave it in darkness!

Meatpeeker: I hate you!

ROFL ROFL ROFL nice

Chiefs Pantalones
07-11-2005, 08:47 PM
Chiefsplanet Ban Em'! reality show on NBC this Sunday!...

Who Will They Ban Next?

Iowanian
07-11-2005, 08:48 PM

Hold the Soap on a rope there Sparticus. I agreed for the betterment of the board to stop bickerin with you. It doesn't mean I don't think some of your posts aren't still douchee, or that we're scheduling any warm showers together at the next game.

I've tried the "just ignore her posts" option...and it hasn't worked too well for me so far. If it'll help stop the piling, I'll put her on ignore, until someone of merrit contacts me and tells me she's straitened up.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-11-2005, 08:48 PM
The internet is aaaaaaaaaall I have left. They done took mah car, mah house and mah dog. I'm jus sittin here in the outhouse shitter with my computer and a wireless card..............
you need a pot to piss in?

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Are we still talking about chiefs4me or did this turn into a Skip Towne thread too? They are interchangeable in the above scenario as of late.

Fuggin', hey....damn straight. ROFL

REP

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Hold the Soap on a rope there Sparticus. I agreed for the betterment of the board to stop bickerin with you. It doesn't mean I don't think some of your posts aren't still douchee, or that we're scheduling any warm showers together at the next game.
Funny how you took "make nice" into something gay.

DJay23
07-11-2005, 08:50 PM

heh, douchee

Claynus
07-11-2005, 08:50 PM
Chiefsplanet Ban Em'! reality show on NBC this Sunday!...

Who Will They Ban Next?

Chiefs4Me, you're the next contestant on YOUR ASS IS BANNED! Come on DOWN!

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2005, 08:51 PM

Michael Jackson, is that you? :hmmm:

You were found "not guilty," so you are a free man now...

Coach
07-11-2005, 08:51 PM
ROFL at some of the posts.

I think this one could go to the Hall of Classics.

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2005, 08:52 PM
Funny how you took "make nice" into something gay.

Iowanton?

DJay23
07-11-2005, 08:52 PM
Michael Jackson, man ...
These terms are oxymorons.

stevieray
07-11-2005, 08:53 PM
ha.. a thread about getting along with smack flying.

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2005, 08:53 PM

I think this one could go to the Hall of Classics.

gochief's posts alone warrant that...heh.

Jenny Gump
07-11-2005, 08:54 PM
FWIW, I'm all for this effort. The smear the queer game with her is growing tiresome.

I didn't know she was queer. Is she hot?

ChiTown

ROFL

Ain't the intranet a wunerfull thang? I really wish I could shake Algore's hand right now..........

Dr. Facebook Fever

ROFL
imagine that....on Chiefs Planet even!

ROFL

Logical
07-11-2005, 08:55 PM
I guess my response to the "just ignore her" crowd is how there really can be multiple threads that are nothing but bickering between her and whoever it could be. Weather it is her fault her someone else's it still leaves a whole board that is annoying and disrupted. Whole conversations change and run around in circles. If someone really believes she is that much a disruption to the board and it would be a better place if she left or changed then the ignore feature will not change that.True and besides iggy does not keep a person from seeing her posts when she is being quoted.

4th and Long
07-11-2005, 08:57 PM
True and besides iggy does not keep a person from seeing her posts when she is being quoted.
Anyone with the smallest modicum of self restraint wouldn't bother replying to a quote.

|Zach|
07-11-2005, 08:58 PM
Anyone with the smallest modicum of self restraint wouldn't bother replying to a quote.
That seems to not be true...

Chiefs Pantalones
07-11-2005, 08:59 PM
Well, now that a majority of the BB has spoken, we should ban her it looks like.

Sorry chiefs4me...no boobs, no glory.

4th and Long
07-11-2005, 09:01 PM
That seems to not be true...
No, it's true. The people with no self restraint would reply to her quotes. People with self restraint, by definition, would use that self restraint and not reply.

ENDelt260
07-11-2005, 09:01 PM
If a person had self-restraint they wouldn't need ignore.

Jenny Gump
07-11-2005, 09:02 PM
now, she's going to call "some lady who sucks up to the men on the board and flirts with secksual connotations an "asskisser"

Well..yeah...anyone who does that must be a stupid whore..........

.....wait a minute....

Claynus
07-11-2005, 09:02 PM
gochief's posts alone warrant that...heh.

UNLIIIIIIIIIMITED POOOOOOOWER!!!!!!!!

ChiTown
07-11-2005, 09:04 PM
:clap:

I've never used that ignore function. I'm pretty sure it's b/c I'm not smart enough to figure out how it works. I figure, given another 5 years on this bb, and I'll figure it out.......

Iowanian
07-11-2005, 09:05 PM
Well..yeah...anyone who does that must be a stupid whore..........

.....wait a minute....

I don't think you're stupid.

but I Do think you're a 300lb guy, probably named Larry.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-11-2005, 09:05 PM

Looks like this poster is the only one to spell "self-restraint" correctly, so in that case, he wins the argument. Congratulations.

Jenny Gump
07-11-2005, 09:08 PM

I don't care who you are...that's funny. P.S. I am not sucking up

Chiefs Pantalones

but I Do think you're a 300lb guy, probably named Larry.

ROFL

-Why don't you post a pic?

--Oh I'm just soooooo dense, and I just got this computer...hehehe hugs and kisses!!!

Logical
BTW, it seems to me that gochiefs is wrecking this thread all on his own. Lets ban him too cuz he's doing exactly what you are accusing c4m of right now.I am accusing C4me of that? Where did I do that? Heh sometimes I forget so you can remind me.

Skip Towne
07-11-2005, 09:10 PM
I've needled her since she first got here but don't dislike her like a lot of these guys. Until last night when she got really disigerant. Then I let her have it. I've gotten several hours of entertainment watching Iowanian carve her up. She is comedy gold. But as for all her crap, she can stay but that shit has to go.

Jenny Gump

Are these restraints made of fur, or leather?

Iowanian
ROFL

-Why don't you post a pic?

--Oh I'm just soooooo dense, and I just got this computer...hehehe hugs and kisses!!!

"well, I'd like to post the pic series of me getting my brazillian wax from Pam Anderson, but their on my other computer, and its out of blinker fluid...tee hee

Oh no...there must be a breeze because the Nipples that top my ample milky breasts have just stiffened to the size of a small midget's fists

I can talk foosball pitchers if I want to, too"

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-11-2005, 09:11 PM
You post naked don't you....

stevieray
07-11-2005, 09:12 PM

suck up.

4th and Long
I am accusing C4me of that? Where did I do that? Heh sometimes I forget so you can remind me.
Excuse me ... I should not have used the word "you." I should have said that some people call her "The Thread Wrecker" because she posts off topic. This thread has taken that same direction. It started off with a serious issue and has mutated to several off topic ramblings.

Save me the trouble of going back through multiple pages and tell me where you stand on this issue, Logical.

Raiderhader

Oh hell no! She damned well had better not be banned. I do not care for her, she hacked me off from the get go and has done nothing to win me over since then, therefore if she wants a second chance with me she is going to have to earn it. But she damned well had better not be banned. If Denise can get away with not being banned on this board with here much more egregious posting habits and style, than there is no way in hell that c4m deserves to be banned.

I'll now read through this long ass thread and see if this has already been covered.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-11-2005, 09:14 PM
"well, I'd like to post the pic series of me getting my brazillian wax from Pam Anderson, but their on my other computer, and its out of blinker fluid...tee hee

Oh no...there must be a breeze because the Nipples that top my ample milky breasts have just stiffened to the size of a small midget's fists

ROFL ROFL awesome

Jenny Gump
07-11-2005, 09:14 PM

OMG, you are so mean. :rolleyes: I like football too. :p Yeah, pick on me cause I am a girl. :harumph::shake::)

go bowe
07-11-2005, 09:16 PM
I don't know how or why she riles some people. She's never bothered me. :hmmm:maybe she's afraid of you...

(ok, that makes no sense, but then neither does the c4me saga..)

ChiTown
07-11-2005, 09:16 PM

ROFL

OK, gawdamnit, that was funny ROFL

Mr. Kotter
07-11-2005, 09:18 PM
OMG, you are so mean. :rolleyes: I like football too. :p Yeah, pick on me cause I am a girl. :harumph::shake::)

Jenny takes post #169... :hmmm:

whoman69
This reminds me of the thread I wrote Goatcheese to stop flaming him automatically before he does anything wrong. He proceeded to do something really stupid afterwards and was banned. He was brought back on against general Planet opinion for no more a better reason than he couldn't really be kept off. Surprisingly he has kept his nose clean since then (as far as we can tell). I don't know if everyone can change and be a positive poster on the board, but if it can happen to Goatcheese, who knows?

go bowe
Exactly, my thoughts. FTR, I don't find her as annoying as several other board members...unfortunately for her, those other board members have "earned their stripes" so-to-speak....or are a part of the "cool" board cliques, so they don't get piled on like she does.ooooh, oooooh...

where can i get a cool click? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

or is it dick lick?

i can never remember which one it is...

Chiefs Pantalones
07-11-2005, 09:19 PM
maybe she's afraid of you...

(ok, that makes no sense, but then neither does the c4me saga..)

:hmmm:

Possibly.

Or maybe she drives this?

http://www.publicityinsider.com/images/OscarMayer.jpg

Logical
07-11-2005, 09:20 PM

I think this one could go to the Hall of Classics. Holy cow I wonder where that would vault me to in Skip's poster rating system, possibly Thread Creator Icon:D

Bowser
07-11-2005, 09:20 PM

Iowanian's reputation on this post is Extremely Positive.

Logical
07-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Anyone with the smallest modicum of self restraint wouldn't bother replying to a quote.I don't know about you, but I don't use iggy to keep me from reply, it is so I won't have to read their posts. If others are quoting a person on iggy I am not going to put that person of iggy to avoid the problem child.

Jenny Gump
07-11-2005, 09:23 PM
ROFL

OK, gawdamnit, that was funny ROFL

Ok...you're right it was. But damn it, my name ain't Larry. It's Richard.

Bowser
07-11-2005, 09:24 PM
Ok...you're right it was. But damn it, my name ain't Larry. It's Richard.

Thanks, Dick.

Logical
07-11-2005, 09:26 PM

but I Do think you're a 300lb guy, probably named Larry.Does anyone else think it is funny that IA felt it even important that Jenny Gump is really named Larry if she is a 300 lb guy?:pROFLROFL

Skip Towne
07-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Hey, little fella, why did you bring me into this thread? Are you just looking for a fight? Well, you've found it. Notice to Mods: He started it, I'm not responsible beyond this point. I hadn't even posted on this thread until now.

keg in kc
07-11-2005, 09:27 PM
Another thread about whatserface. Just what we needed.

go bowe
07-11-2005, 09:28 PM

Just a thought.

Then, we would be cool.uh, i would need one of those scarfs in a 4X...

go bowe
07-11-2005, 09:29 PM
BTW, I challenge someone to find 5 Chiefs4me posts that are football related. Isn't this a football board?not really...

ChiTown
07-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Hey, little fella, why did you bring me into this thread? Are you just looking for a fight? Well, you've found it. Notice to Mods: He started it, I'm not responsible beyond this point. I hadn't even posted on this thread until now.

[grabbing some popcorn and a beer]

Jenny Gump
07-11-2005, 09:30 PM
uh, i would need one of those scarfs in a 4X...

Apparently I would too.

ChiTown
07-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Apparently I would too.

Pipe down, Dick..............you don't mind if I call you Dick, do you?

keg in kc
07-11-2005, 09:33 PM
That's "Big Dick", ChiTown.

Logical
Excuse me ... I should not have used the word "you." I should have said that some people call her "The Thread Wrecker" because she posts off topic. This thread has taken that same direction. It started off with a serious issue and has mutated to several off topic ramblings.

Save me the trouble of going back through multiple pages and tell me where you stand on this issue, Logical.ROFL I don't know whether you are serious or not. But in case you are I have said part of the reason I started this thread was because I am selfish and the distraction she was causing was cutting into the BB as a pleasant experience. Not so much that she wrecks threads, hell Endo is a master of that, she could never compete with his ability to divert a thread. It is more about people (not just me) being distracted by the desire to pile on.

Iowanian
When asked recently if the only monitary value they had in their life was an Iowanian Post.....these Bagdad Kids had this response to IowaniBro.

www.zachishere.com/iowa/Imrich.mpg

chiefs4me
07-11-2005, 09:36 PM
I can't even get past the first page...so nobody was bitching today and you wanted to give them someone to rag at... and you are asking them for a second chance for me...like I asked for it?

Have I been banned? Because if so, I don't care for a second chance. There are other chiefs boards... I have an opinion and so sorry if it doesn't follow the norm..I won't keep my mouth shut and I really don't care what some of you think.

For the asshole that said that maybe I am not a chiefs fan...you can kiss my ass, I was watching football while you were in your mommy's tummy.

Killer you are the biggest piece of crap...you have never ever ignored me...and maybe if you didn't speak to me on the board you made sure you sent me rep, letting me know you haven't forgotten about me.

Now I am quoting hillbilly...you have me so freaking mad I can't type.

ChiTown
07-11-2005, 09:37 PM
That's "Big Dick", ChiTown.

True. We are talking about a 300# Dick.........

|Zach|
07-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Hahaha

go bowe
07-11-2005, 09:39 PM
All she would have to do, is actually start posting about all of the things she says she Can post about, stop calling people names, without having the nerve to actually name them(like calling all of the females who fit in "hookers' but not naming them), and lighten up on the Rosanne Barr act.we have hookers on the planet?

unhhhh, how much for a half and half? :shrug:

Iowanian
07-11-2005, 09:40 PM
Logical is calling for people to be nice to you....I, and many others indicate we'll be nice if you can just once, stop being an ignorant ditchpig.

This response is EXACTLY why some view your posts as a cooter...with a 2lb herpe sore on the mudflap.

You should feel like a real asshole when you're done reading this thread, knowing others have taken up for you. This is why, you are the poster you are. You're too stoopid to know when someone is trying to help you.
(See Chitown post)

I can't even get past the first page...so nobody was bitching today and you wanted to give them someone to rag at... and you are asking them for a second chance for me...like I asked for it?

Have I been banned? Because if so, I don't care for a second chance. There are other chiefs boards... I have an opinion and so sorry if it doesn't follow the norm..I won't keep my mouth shut and I really don't care what some of you think.

For the asshole that said that maybe I am not a chiefs fan...you can kiss my ass, I was watching football while you were in your mommy's tummy.

Killer you are the biggest piece of crap...you have never ever ignored me...and maybe if you didn't speak to me on the board you made sure you sent me rep, letting me know you haven't forgotten about me.

keg in kc
07-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Jesus f*cking Christ iowanian. I'm blind now. Goddamn quoting people I have on ignore motherf*cker.

Phobia
07-11-2005, 09:41 PM

Nice job. Wow. Just wow. Tons of positive sentiment in this thread and that's what you picked out? You really do thrive on the negative attention, don't you?

ChiTown
07-11-2005, 09:42 PM

Hello, Princess

keg in kc
07-11-2005, 09:42 PM
Nice job. Wow. Just wow.I swear. After reading that again, it's like she's channeling KCJohnny on one of his planet party line whine rants.

Iowanian
07-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Jesus f*cking Christ iowanian. I'm blind now. Goddamn quoting people I have on ignore motherf*cker.

jemenus fargin chris keg. I'm blind now. goshdarn looking in threads with the username you've got on ignore camel****er.

keg in kc
07-11-2005, 09:45 PM
jemenus fargin chris keg. I'm blind now. goshdarn looking in threads with the username you've got on ignore camel****er.jumpin' jehosephat iowanian. I'm blind now. posting on threads with quotes from a weiner I have on iggy with her name in the header cheeseknob.

Or is it too much porn? Maybe mom was right about that after all.

Frazod
07-11-2005, 09:47 PM

In other news, Jim was admitted to a local San Diego emergency room to have an olive branch removed from his ass. :D

keg in kc
07-11-2005, 09:48 PM
In other news, Jim was admitted to a local San Diego emergency room to have an olive branch removed from his ass.I always knew there was sumpin off about jimbo. Wacko tree f*cking sex freak.

NTTAWWT.

Raiderhader
07-11-2005, 09:48 PM
In other news, Jim was admitted to a local San Diego emergency room to have an olive branch removed from his ass. :D

LOL!

HemiEd
07-11-2005, 09:49 PM
Nice job. Wow. Just wow. Tons of positive sentiment in this thread and that's what you picked out? You really do thrive on the negative attention, don't you?

ROFL mindboggling :rolleyes:

Iowanian
07-11-2005, 09:50 PM
"thanks Logical, its nice to know that I have some freinds here. I appreciate your effort to bring the problem to my attention, and your gesture to make my stay here more pleasant. I know the board will be more enjoyable if we can all get along a little better.

XOXOXO
Flo"

go bowe
07-11-2005, 09:50 PM

:Dmake nice with bd?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

i thought zach was the queerbait that bd seems to be so fond of... :p :p :p

go bowe
07-11-2005, 09:55 PM
I swear. After reading that again, it's like she's channeling KCJohnny on one of his planet party line whine rants.kcjohnny knew what he was talking about, too...

that ppl shit, i mean... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

or was it martyball,

or ramsification (was that kcj's or somebody else?)...

kcj used to rant about lots of things...

kinda miss the old goat...

keg in kc
07-11-2005, 09:56 PM

kinda miss the old goat...I miss him like I miss my last outbreak of the herp.

Skip Towne
Will I now be allowed to rescind anything nice I may have said about that gash?

Phobia
kcjohnny knew what he was talking about, too...

that ppl shit, i mean... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

or was it martyball,

or ramsification (was that kcj's or somebody else?)...

I'll bet if I sent him a package with a ChiefsPlanet cap and a can of peanuts he'd come back in a heartbeat.

ChiTown
07-11-2005, 09:57 PM

Yeah..........not so much.

Mr. Kotter

"And that concludes the evening news. I'm Ron Burgundy...good night, San Diego...go fugg yourself."

Raiderhader
I miss him like I miss my last outbreak of the herp.

That's nice, keg.

ChiTown
07-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Will I now be allowed to rescind anything nice I may have said about that gash?

So rescinded. Next order of business?

keg in kc
07-11-2005, 09:58 PM
I'll bet if I sent him a package with a ChiefsPlanet cap and a can of peanuts he'd come back in a heartbeat.Hah.

Logical
07-11-2005, 09:59 PM
Oh hell no! She damned well had better not be banned. I do not care for her, she hacked me off from the get go and has done nothing to win me over since then, therefore if she wants a second chance with me she is going to have to earn it. But she damned well had better not be banned. If Denise can get away with not being banned on this board with here much more egregious posting habits and style, than there is no way in hell that c4m deserves to be banned.

I'll now read through this long ass thread and see if this has already been covered.I really do not recall D.enise playing the I am woman victim card. I also recall her avoiding generalizing all men when she makes her statements. Does she post things that are annoying as hell, oh heck yes. But as Phobia indirectly pointed out she has pretty much disappeared into the depths of the DC forum.

keg in kc
That's nice, keg.Yeah, because "nice" is a word that everybody uses to describe me.

My feelings on KCJ have never been a secret. Maybe you missed those years.

go bowe
In other news, Jim was admitted to a local San Diego emergency room to have an olive branch removed from his ass. :Dshit!

damned near choked to death over that one... ROFL ROFL ROFL

laughed so hard i inhaled my diet coke... :eek:

and i can just hear you saying that... :cuss:

perfect, abso-fuggin-lutely perfect... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Mr. Kotter
I'll bet if I sent him a package with a ChiefsPlanet cap and a can of peanuts he'd come back in a heartbeat.

And a piece of pie.

ChiTown

Save the hat for a Chiefs fan, but feel free to send him your penis, err peanuts.

Iowanian
07-11-2005, 10:00 PM
PM

dearest Chiefs4me,

Please don't let the guys on the board see this, as it will ruin what little reputation I have left. Since that night I met you on http://www.craigslist.com/cas/, I've been a nervous wreck. I'm ruined for all other women after our evening by your pool. You're the coolest. I hope no one figures out our little game so we can remain daytime friends and nighttime lovers.

I'll see you tuesday in the Ho'tub.
xoxoxox
IIIdognightowanian.

keg in kc
07-11-2005, 10:01 PM
PM

dearest Chiefs4me,

Please don't let the guys on the board see this, as it will ruin what little reputation I have left. Since that night I met you on http://www.craigslist.com/cas/, I've been a nervous wreck. I'm ruined for all other women after our evening by your pool. You're the coolest. I hope no one figures out our little game so we can remain daytime friends and nighttime lovers.

xoxoxox
IIIdognightowanian.I think I'm going to be sick now.

go bowe
07-11-2005, 10:02 PM
I'll bet if I sent him a package with a ChiefsPlanet cap and a can of peanuts he'd come back in a heartbeat.can we vote on that before you send them? :) :) :)

Raiderhader
07-11-2005, 10:04 PM
I really do not recall D.enise playing the I am woman victim card. I also recall her avoiding generalizing all men when she makes her statements. Does she post things that are annoying as hell, oh heck yes. But as Phobia indirectly pointed out she has pretty much disappeared into the depths of the DC forum.

Playing the "woman card" is mild compared to some of the shit Denise has posted. If a walk down memory lane is needed, I'll go dig up the links.

And the DC forum only keeps here hidden if you do not visit that part of the board. For those of us who do, we still get to deal with her BS. We did not truly take care of the problem as some would like to think.

Anyway, it is not my intention to turn this into a Denise bash, I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of possibly banning c4m when Denise still roams free on the board.

Raiderhader
07-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Yeah, because "nice" is a word that everybody uses to describe me.

My feelings on KCJ have never been a secret. Maybe you missed those years.

I was kinda referring, sarcastically, to the knowledge that you have herpes.

go bowe
07-11-2005, 10:06 PM
PM

dearest Chiefs4me,

xoxoxox
IIIdognightowanian.hey, it's bad form to share private messages...

there supposed to be, you know, private?

as in confidential, secret, off the books, under the table kinda shit...

besides, if i laugh anymore on this page i'm gonna shit myself... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Logical
07-11-2005, 10:07 PM

Now I am quoting hillbilly...you have me so freaking mad I can't type.Well call me a dumbass and kick me in the groin for trying to be nice to you.

keg in kc
07-11-2005, 10:07 PM
I was kinda referring, sarcastically, to the knowledge that you have herpes.Ohhhh. I thought everybody knew that. Stupid me.

keg in kc
07-11-2005, 10:08 PM
Well call me a dumbass and kick me in the groin for trying to be nice to you.Dumbass.

*kick*

ChiTown
07-11-2005, 10:08 PM
besides, if i laugh anymore on this page i'm gonna shit myself... ROFL ROFL ROFL

MUST..................GET.........................RID................OF .................MENTAL...................IMAGE.................NOW!

stevieray
07-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Well call me a dumbass and kick me in the groin for trying to be nice to you.

( Jim ponders this post as a line starts to form...)

go bowe
07-11-2005, 10:10 PM
Playing the "woman card" is mild compared to some of the shit Denise has posted. If a walk down memory lane is needed, I'll go dig up the links.

And the DC forum only keeps here hidden if you do not visit that part of the board. For those of us who do, we still get to deal with her BS. We did not truly take care of the problem as some would like to think.

Anyway, it is not my intention to turn this into a Denise bash, I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of possibly banning c4m when Denise still roams free on the board.this is all true and accurate...

and i couldn't agree more... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

keg in kc
07-11-2005, 10:10 PM
MUST..................GET.........................RID................OF .................MENTAL...................IMAGE.................NOW!I wouldn't worry about it. He wears a diaper. At least I think he would. At his age.

stevieray
07-11-2005, 10:11 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. He wears a diaper. At least I think he would. At his age.

that depends.

go bowe
07-11-2005, 10:11 PM
Well call me a dumbass and kick me in the groin for trying to be nice to you.ouch, that hurts just to think about it... eeeeewwwwwww... :huh:

Raiderhader
07-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Ohhhh. I thought everybody knew that. Stupid me.

Please. Don't you know by now that I'm the last to know anything around here?

Skip Towne
PM

dearest Chiefs4me,

xoxoxox
IIIdognightowanian.
What a sweetheart you are. She'll surely come back to you. At least I hope so.

keg in kc
that depends.I'm so slow tonight that I can't top that.

Saulbadguy
07-11-2005, 10:13 PM
ROFL

Logical=OWNED.

go bowe
MUST..................GET.........................RID................OF .................MENTAL...................IMAGE.................NOW!sorry 'bout that, i got carried away in the heat of the moment (hee hee)...

besides, i wear depends when i post on the planet...

it's a trick i learned from skip... :D :D :D

chiefs4me
Logical is calling for people to be nice to you....I, and many others indicate we'll be nice if you can just once, stop being an ignorant ditchpig.

This response is EXACTLY why some view your posts as a cooter...with a 2lb herpe sore on the mudflap.

You should feel like a real asshole when you're done reading this thread, knowing others have taken up for you. This is why, you are the poster you are. You're too stoopid to know when someone is trying to help you.
(See Chitown post)

I am not in second grade...I don't care if the cool kids like me...:rolleyes:

others have taken up for me.. you make it sound like it's a duel or battle...grow up Killer, it's the freaking internet...now I have to go answer those 9 pm's that just came in...ROFL But I am about done over here..I can't even say the sky is blue without being told NOOOOOOOO it's not...ROFL

Logical
07-11-2005, 10:14 PM
In other news, Jim was admitted to a local San Diego emergency room to have an olive branch removed from his ass. :DYes exactly, I am already thinking about the words for that poll, especially knowing it would piss off Jamie.:p

keg in kc
besides, i wear depends when i post on the planet...I KNEW IT!!!!!!

ChiTown
ROFL

Logical=OWNED.

I tried to tell Jim that she's just an irrational c*nt. Oh well......

go bowe
07-11-2005, 10:15 PM
( Jim ponders this post as a line starts to form...)ROFL ROFL ROFL

looks like it might be a big line, too... :p :p :p

ChiTown
I KNEW IT!!!!!!

fuggin know-it-all...........

Frazod
I think I just landed in the TO HELL WITH HER camp.

Saulbadguy
07-11-2005, 10:16 PM
But I am about done over here..I can't even say the sky is blue without being told NOOOOOOOO it's not...ROFL
Is that a promise, you god damned stupid bitch?