PDA

View Full Version : Strange...Does this happen to anyone else here?

Herzig
07-12-2005, 09:20 PM
When I see the Starbucks Double Shot Expresso Drink commercial where that geeky dude has the fans in the bleachers chanting "Hank" to Gary Glitter's "Rock and Roll part 2", it makes me want the football season to hurry up and get here already. I'm not a big fan of commercials, but I like that one.

It also makes me want to stand up, point, and chant "We're gonna beat the hell outta you! You!....You! You! You!

Don't mind me...carry on as you were...

Jenson71
07-12-2005, 09:30 PM
I want you to get up right now and go to your window. Open it, and stick out your head and yell "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

Nelson Muntz
07-13-2005, 04:12 AM
When I see the Starbucks Double Shot Expresso Drink commercial where that geeky dude has the fans in the bleachers chanting "Hank" to Gary Glitter's "Rock and Roll part 2", it makes me want the football season to hurry up and get here already. I'm not a big fan of commercials, but I like that one.

It also makes me want to stand up, point, and chant "We're gonna beat the hell outta you! You!....You! You! You!

Don't mind me...carry on as you were...

Nope, you're not the only one. It doesn't just make me wanna chant "we're gonna beat the hell outta you.....", I go ahead and chant it and my wife makes fun of me.

MOhillbilly
07-13-2005, 08:28 AM
dude the smell of cut grass in the morning makes me wish FB season was here.

ptlyon
07-13-2005, 08:36 AM
Hey Saul - maybe start a poll to change Priest's name to "Hank"?

:hmmm:

Electric
07-13-2005, 08:38 AM
dude the smell of cut grass in the morning makes me wish FB season was here.

Come over and cut my grass. Then you can be really primed for FB season!!!!

chagrin
07-13-2005, 08:40 AM
I want you to get up right now and go to your window. Open it, and stick out your head and yell "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

ROFL

Phobia
07-13-2005, 08:41 AM
Insert obligatory TiVo advert here.

Saulbadguy
07-13-2005, 08:47 AM
Sort of off the subject, but whenever i'm at a sporting event, even K-State, KU, or Royals games, at the end of the national anthem, I ALWAYS hear someone saying "CHIEFS!" instead of brave. It puts a smile on my face everytime.

ptlyon
07-13-2005, 08:49 AM
Sort of off the subject, but whenever i'm at a sporting event, even K-State, KU, or Royals games, at the end of the national anthem, I ALWAYS hear someone saying "CHIEFS!" instead of brave. It puts a smile on my face everytime.

Yes, that was way off topic.

BTW - you have nacho cheese on your lip.

Coach
07-13-2005, 09:17 AM

Ditto. Seems like I'm hearing that often on some sporting event, like you mentioned. Even there were some that said it during a WSU basketball game.