PDA

View Full Version : Sad, shocking news

Ultra Peanut
07-12-2005, 10:21 PM
http://fuzzandzapper.com/pennynews.html

That is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. That website should be illegal. I know for a fact L'il Penny was provoked on the Larry King show and King had it coming.

Mini Me once said that knowing L'il Penny was the brightest spot in his entire life.

Tyra has never said anything that would lead one to beleive she left L'il Penny because of drugs and alcohol, since that is why they got together in the first place.

Believe me, this tore Anfernee up. I am really glad this happened in the off season, it would have wrecked his game. Gepetto had been working with L'il Penny off and on for over a year, and was present at the hospital, doing everything he could do, but it just wasn't enough.

I'll never forget that shot of L'il Penny and Howdy Dowdy (he was 87 years young at the time) walking arm in arm from Lambchop's funeral. I almost cried when Kermit came up and threw his arm around Howdy.

Anyway, this filth in the media needs to stop, L'il Penny deserves better. They would never have done this to Mr. Moose. :mad: