PDA

View Full Version : How the *&^% is this News?

CosmicPal
07-12-2005, 10:52 PM
This actually made the news:

Couple walking down the street notice a puppy left in a car. The owner of the vehicle has the windows down a tad, but the couple is concerned for the dog's health. After all- it is pretty damn hot.

Now, a woman, who is obviously proud of herself not only explains how, but actually shows us how she tried to get water to the puppy with her water bottle. Oops, she couldn't get the water through the window 'cause it wasn't rolled down far enough.

So, these concerned citizens of Denver call the police (and I'm sure the news channel).

Here's a clue fuggtards- If you're THAT concerned about someone else's pet dying of heat exhaustion, and you can't get water to it, instead of calling the police- try something simple as BREAKING THE PHUCKING WINDOW!

Apparently, by the time the police arrived, the dog nearly died. Oh, and the owners of the vehicle showed up and were evidently surprised by all the attention.

The dog is safe in a pound, the owners get a ticket, and I guess I should be happy that someone didn't kill twenty people at the local burger joint.

Stinger
07-12-2005, 10:55 PM
Question:

If it was a Pit Bull locked in that car would they have shot it instead of trying to give it water?

CosmicPal
07-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Question:

If it was a Pit Bull locked in that car would they have shot it instead of trying to give it water?

In Denver- Sadly enough, they would have killed the dog. The city has been rounding up pit bulls, taking them from their owners against their will, and killing them. It's quite sad.