PDA

View Full Version : If you had to be stranded with 1 ChiefsPlanet member on Chiefs Planet Island...

Logical
07-13-2005, 01:01 AM
Who would it be? and why them.

I am going to burn you folks and not nominate the women because that is for a later poll.

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 01:34 AM
Jeez, considering this is the best of the bunch I'm contemplating pulling a Taco and claiming that I'm going to leave forever. Again. :shake:

I went with RainMan. I hate govt. and he does work for them, so kicking his ass would be close enough to the real thing.

Douche Baggins
07-13-2005, 01:35 AM
No GoChiefs option? MOD ABUSE!

I voted Rain Man.

el borracho
07-13-2005, 01:39 AM
Probably Gaz with the hope that he could engineer us a way off the island after a nice Tequila Rose and bubble bath vacation.

Rausch
07-13-2005, 02:44 AM
I'd go with Big Daddy ('cause he's probably the most muscular out of the bunch) and if I have to pull an "Alive" and....well.....you know.

JohnnyV13
07-13-2005, 03:30 AM
Hello...

I'd pick Red N' Feisty

Phobia
07-13-2005, 06:21 AM
I usually answer these types of polls by determining who has the largest breasts....

Has Psicosis started his hormones yet?

JimNasium
07-13-2005, 06:28 AM
I choose death.

Electric
07-13-2005, 06:29 AM
I didn't vote, you didn't have TK on there.

Dartgod
07-13-2005, 06:34 AM
I usually answer these types of polls by determining who has the largest breasts....

Has Psicosis started his hormones yet?
See, if I was one of the options, your choice would be easy.

Phobia
07-13-2005, 06:36 AM
See, if I was one of the options, your choice would be easy.

You really do have a nice rack, Bob.

chagrin
07-13-2005, 06:39 AM
There has to be an "other" option

cadmonkey
07-13-2005, 06:41 AM
after looking at that list I would have to say that I would run to the water, start swimming and pray to be attacked be sharks.

Phobia
07-13-2005, 06:43 AM
I'm glad dudes aren't voting for me. I'm happy with all the female vote.

Electric
07-13-2005, 06:43 AM
after looking at that list I would have to say that I would run to the water, start swimming and pray to be attacked be sharks.

There used to be some sharks in Vegas. That would eliminate the water if you weren't the best swimmer!

Another option would be to light your head on fire and run down the street. (Richard Pryor did that once, he claimed it wasn't fun.)

ChiTown
07-13-2005, 08:02 AM
I choose death.

Is that an option? If so, I'm with you.....

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-13-2005, 08:04 AM
Red or Jenny

Ghostof
07-13-2005, 08:09 AM
Theres no GHOSTOF option

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 08:47 AM
Just so everyone knows, I can offer the following perqs to being your islandmate:

1. I don't drink, so any crates of beer that wash up on the beach are yours.

2. I make a good coconut cream pie.

3. No matter how long we're on the island, I will never let you see me naked.

4. I know how to make electricity as long as we can find a couple of wires and a magnet.

5. I know most of the words to that Beach Boys song that goes, "Aruba, Montego, baby why don't we go..."

6. I didn't necessarily agree with the leader in "Lord of the Flies."

7. If a Mars lander ever accidentally lands on the island, I will not accidentally get us both covered in glue and feathers so that the NASA scientists don't recognize that we're human castaways.

8. I can identify several types of poisonous plants, and will share that information with you if you promise not to do anything to me while I'm asleep.

9. I can climb a palm tree like a monkey on meth.

10. My fugu is to die for.

HemiEd
07-13-2005, 08:58 AM
Red or Jenny

Yep

cadmonkey
07-13-2005, 09:24 AM
Just so everyone knows, I can offer the following perqs to being your islandmate:

1. I don't drink, so any crates of beer that wash up on the beach are yours. Nice!!!!!! (+1 point)

2. I make a good coconut cream pie. I don't like pie (-1 point)

3. No matter how long we're on the island, I will never let you see me naked. Looks like thats a challange. I like a good challange (+1 point)

4. I know how to make electricity as long as we can find a couple of wires and a magnet. I don't see to many magnets on a deserted island, so that skill is usless (-1 point)

5. I know most of the words to that Beach Boys song that goes, "Aruba, Montego, baby why don't we go..." I hate the Beach Boys almost as much as I hate the Eagles (-1 point)

6. I didn't necessarily agree with the leader in "Lord of the Flies." ehh, I could go either way on this one because you did and didn't agree with him. Pick a side pussy. (push)

7. If a Mars lander ever accidentally lands on the island, I will not accidentally get us both covered in glue and feathers so that the NASA scientists don't recognize that we're human castaways. That doesn't mean you wouldn't TAR and feather me. (-1 point)

8. I can identify several types of poisonous plants, and will share that information with you if you promise not to do anything to me while I'm asleep. I promise........(+1 point)

9. I can climb a palm tree like a monkey on meth. Make it a CADmonkey on meth and now your talking (+1 point)

10. My fugu is to die for. Not sure what fugu is, but I will assume it is fish. (+1 point)

Well your score is a push. You didn't help me in my choice what so ever.

ROYC75
07-13-2005, 09:28 AM
OK, No way can I vote just one ......

# 1 ) .To vote for one of these ass clowns is to single anyone member out that he is a better / lesser ass......... I would find that hard to do .

# 2 ) I don't want that certain ass clown member to get a bigger head and develope a bigger ego than he already has...... I mean, why make it worst.

# 3 ) I wouldn't want to make the other( losers ) feel lesser of a man / ass clown than the certain member that I chose.........

Yes, I'm in an ass clown mood today ........... :)

Phobia
07-13-2005, 09:37 AM
Damnit, this poll is flawed. Clearly ChiefsGirl thought Big_Daddy's specialty is woman snuggling. There goes my sweep of the female vote.

Braincase
07-13-2005, 09:43 AM
UP YOURS VLAD! :)

No option for Jenny or Red?

This poll is BOGUS! :banghead:

siberian khatru
07-13-2005, 09:51 AM
10. My fugu is to die for.

Hey, now, no need to get profane.

Amnorix
07-13-2005, 09:54 AM
http://edu.kde.org/khangman/pics/khangman.png

MOhillbilly
07-13-2005, 10:02 AM
which everones the fatest.

here piggy piggy piggy.

Phobia
07-13-2005, 10:03 AM
which everones the fatest.

here piggy piggy piggy.

Definitely Rainman. I heard he tipped the scales at over 200 lbs recently. He hasn't been the same since his bike was stolen.

Iowanian
07-13-2005, 10:11 AM
Personally, I'm going with Iowanian.
Not only is he handsome and very good company...he also can make fire with sticks or rocks, get fresh water from the ocean, make fish hooks from thorns, snares from vines, deadfall traps, and would build the mother of all sandcastles.

ptlyon
07-13-2005, 10:16 AM
Personally, I'm going with Iowanian.
Not only is he handsome and very good company...he also can make fire with sticks or rocks, get fresh water from the ocean, make fish hooks from thorns, snares from vines, deadfall traps, and would build the mother of all sandcastles.

[teh ghey]And don't forget that dreamy pink squirrel you can make.[/teh ghey]

Iowanian
07-13-2005, 10:22 AM
Thats not a pink squirrel....Thats the Red headed Beaver Buster.

You wouldn't be seeing too much of that, dude.

Ari Chi3fs
07-13-2005, 10:22 AM
Heh, I would prefer jennyGump or mer...

however, Phil is a cool mofo, plus I know we could probably build some decent shelter with a cool deck...and a $300 hammock.

Phobia
07-13-2005, 10:27 AM
Heh, I would prefer jennyGump or mer...

however, Phil is a cool mofo, plus I know we could probably build some decent shelter with a cool deck...and a $300 hammock.

Ladies only. Thanks.

go bowe
07-13-2005, 10:30 AM
[teh ghey]And don't forget that dreamy pink squirrel you can make.[/teh ghey]oooh, oooh... pink squirrels... *swoons*

Mr. Kotter
07-13-2005, 10:44 AM
I agree with Phil.

Is Pscosis a woman yet? Heh....

bogie
07-13-2005, 10:56 AM
I voted Psicosis. I may not be too cute, but I'm all she's got.

Clint in Wichita
07-13-2005, 10:57 AM
UP YOURS VLAD! :)

No option for Jenny or Red?

This poll is BOGUS! :banghead:

Feel free to not have the desire to be stranded on an island with RednFeisty. :shake:

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 10:58 AM
Hey. Psicosis picked me. Stay away from her, everybody.

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 10:59 AM
Feel free to not have the desire to be stranded on an island with RednFeisty. :shake:

Unless you and RnF take separate vacations, it seems to me that this scenario would also require you to be floating facedown somewhere. There's not a lot of upside for you in any way.

PastorMikH
07-13-2005, 11:24 AM
I guess no one wants to be stranded with someone that has an inside line to help getting off the island.

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 11:31 AM

I *KNEW* I was making the right decision.

keg in kc
07-13-2005, 11:32 AM
Can I just be stranded by myself? Thanks.

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 11:33 AM
I just realized something. There's no one on that list that anyone would actually look for. Any way you slice it you're screwed.

siberian khatru
07-13-2005, 11:34 AM
Can I just be stranded by myself? Thanks.

What's new?

Jenson71
07-13-2005, 11:35 AM
I can picture me and iowanian making guitars and singing Ghost Riders in the Sky around a camp fire, like Willie and Johnny.

keg in kc
07-13-2005, 11:44 AM
What's new?Well, I have this weird itch on my scro-oh, wait, you were being facetious. My bad.

go bowe
07-13-2005, 11:48 AM
I agree with Phil.

Is Pscosis a woman yet? Heh....she is a woman, but her body is still male...

you know, not all transgenders go the whole nine yards, surgery and all the rest...

some are content to know who they really are and not have to hide it or be embarassed about it...

my guess is that psi is in this group, after a lifetime of isolation...

i say more power to her... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

go bowe
07-13-2005, 11:51 AM
I guess no one wants to be stranded with someone that has an inside line to help getting off the island.i wouldn't mind being stranded with you, but it's not because you have an inside line (although that certainly doesn't hurt)...

you're just a great person and funny as... er... all get out...

plus you can put out fires... :D

Douche Baggins
07-13-2005, 11:53 AM
I can picture me and iowanian making guitars and singing Ghost Riders in the Sky around a camp fire, like Willie and Johnny.

Iowanian would skin you alive and make a Jenson-tent before the first week was over. He'd be dining on Jenson-steaks shortly after.

ChiefsGirl
07-13-2005, 12:03 PM
Damnit, this poll is flawed. Clearly ChiefsGirl thought Big_Daddy's specialty is woman snuggling. There goes my sweep of the female vote.

Sorry Phobia - I have a soft-spot in my heart for dog lovers.

Phobia
07-13-2005, 12:04 PM

Oh. In that case, he can have you.

htismaqe
07-13-2005, 12:06 PM
So I'm the only one that voted for Frazod?

Jenson71
07-13-2005, 12:06 PM
Iowanian would skin you alive and make a Jenson-tent before the first week was over. He'd be dining on Jenson-steaks shortly after.

Nah, we're ol' chums. We go way back, ya see.

Phobia
07-13-2005, 12:13 PM

At least somebody will be able to keep a nice hut.

Amnorix
07-13-2005, 12:14 PM
Unless you and RnF take separate vacations, it seems to me that this scenario would also require you to be floating facedown somewhere. There's not a lot of upside for you in any way.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

RedNFeisty
07-13-2005, 12:14 PM
I went with Iowanian, his ranting would remind me of home, plus the fact that I know he could keep us alive by hunting, and gutting the fish. :)

Yes, I am glutton for punishment.

Amnorix
07-13-2005, 12:19 PM
I went with Rain Man. Between his marketing skills and my knowledge of the law, figure we won't make it for more than a couple of weeks before we die of either dehydration or starvation.

Since I'm stuck on an island with another guy, apparently forever, this comes closest to my real preference -- dying in the crash.

P.S. Unless, of course, we're lucky enough to find wires and magnets on the island, in which case perhaps we can build ourselves a device to quickly electrocute ourselves to death, because Lord knows there's no other damn use for electricity on a deserted island...

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 12:33 PM
I went with Rain Man. Between his marketing skills and my knowledge of the law, figure we won't make it for more than a couple of weeks before we die of either dehydration or starvation.

Since I'm stuck on an island with another guy, apparently forever, this comes closest to my real preference -- dying in the crash.

P.S. Unless, of course, we're lucky enough to find wires and magnets on the island, in which case perhaps we can build ourselves a device to quickly electrocute ourselves to death, because Lord knows there's no other damn use for electricity on a deserted island...
Please, it would take you guys years to electrocute yourselfs. You'd have so many stays of execution it wouldn't even be funny.

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 12:34 PM
There's an ugly joke in here somewhere....

chagrin
07-13-2005, 12:38 PM

ROFL

Simplex3 is funny

go bowe
07-13-2005, 12:41 PM
Iowanian would skin you alive and make a Jenson-tent before the first week was over. He'd be dining on Jenson-steaks shortly after.are you speaking from personal experience?

Phobia
07-13-2005, 12:44 PM

Ya think? http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2564930&postcount=51

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 12:46 PM
Ya think? http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2564930&postcount=51
That looked more like a cat/dog joke to me. WTF do I know?

go bowe
Ya think? http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2564930&postcount=51 that joke wasn't ugly though...

i don't think it qualifies, but we'll have to ask whatshisname to be sure...

oh yeah, simplex...

what exactly is a simplex anyway?

is it like a duplex, but simple?

enquiring minds (and gossips all over the planet) want to know...

Douche Baggins
are you speaking from personal experience?

No.

Phobia
07-13-2005, 12:48 PM
That looked more like a cat/dog joke to me. WTF do I know?

I can't believe I have to explain my best joke of the day, damnit. Where did we find all these dimwits?

go bowe
07-13-2005, 12:49 PM
No.well then...

(i have no freaking idea what this all means... http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/sicdeth/headscratch.gif )

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 12:50 PM
I can't believe I have to explain my best joke of the day, damnit. Where did we find all these dimwits?
ROFL

I used to be smart until Sept. of 2003. Since then it's been a steady downhill progression.

go bowe
07-13-2005, 12:51 PM
I can't believe I have to explain my best joke of the day, damnit. Where did we find all these dimwits?i don't think he's one of us braindead dickheads, but he probably qualifies... :harumph: :harumph: :harumph:

go bowe
07-13-2005, 12:51 PM
ROFL

I used to be smart until Sept. of 2003. Since then it's been a steady downhill progression.is that when you got married?

whoman69
07-13-2005, 12:58 PM
I need to get in shape so I went with the BD option. But I would like to get inside the head of the insanity behind all the polls. The Rain Man option would be a close 2nd.

The others? I might wake up in a cold sweat one night after a nightmare about landing up on an island with them. :)

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 01:03 PM
is that when you got married?
Here, I'll express it graphically so that there is no misunderstanding:

go bowe
07-13-2005, 01:12 PM

.oh, that... :( :( :(

Braincase
07-13-2005, 01:15 PM

Hey, I never said the option was for me. Just an observation on the lack of naturally female companionship. I could pick one of the fellas, but frankly, I'd prefer female, even if it were simply to converse.

The conversations with the guys would be "Damn, I wish there were some girls here to talk to and defend"... "Yep, so do you think we'll sign Ty Law?"

Besides that, I'm married and I could never compete with you Clint.

Iowanian
07-13-2005, 01:22 PM
I hesitate to answer such polls as I'm too sensitive to wish to harm anyone's feelings by being left out. its just my way.

I'm afraid to take rainman...he's too much Hannibal Lector, and would use his phonics trickery to talk me into doing all the work. Fraz would overdecorate the hut, Flo would annoy me into drowning myself.....

No...after seeing castaway....and Tom Hanks knocking out the infected tooth with an iceskate....I'll take whoever has a good, sharp pocketknife and can lift heavy stuff, or a dentist with some novicain.

I'll build a sandcastle woman with an adobe stove mouth to bake pies in, hooters the size of Saul's head, and a monkeyfur cooter....fit to specifications. Pretty much the perfect woman.

keg in kc
07-13-2005, 01:29 PM
I could pick one of the fellas, but frankly, I'd prefer female, even if it were simply to converse. Yeah.

Wouldn't hurt if she could suck the hair off coconuts, either.

Phobia
07-13-2005, 01:39 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=44691&stc=1

Okay - nice graph, but I'm still having trouble with this. Assuming the graph is correct, it appears as though you missed a Phobia joke sometime in late Sept or early Oct of this year. Which means that you're one of them clairvoyants. Which means I'm still confused.

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 01:47 PM
Hey, I never said the option was for me. Just an observation on the lack of naturally female companionship. I could pick one of the fellas, but frankly, I'd prefer female, even if it were simply to converse.

The conversations with the guys would be "Damn, I wish there were some girls here to talk to and defend"... "Yep, so do you think we'll sign Ty Law?"

Nothing would be more rewarding than a twenty-year debate about whether Eric Hicks or Willie Lanier was the better defender.

Braincase
07-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Nothing would be more rewarding than a twenty-year debate about whether Eric Hicks or Willie Lanier was the better defender.

I get to argue the pro-Willie position, Mr. Man.

Phobia
07-13-2005, 02:10 PM

I think I'm gonna let someone else take a poke at that one, Bob. Like,.... DenverChief.

BIG_DADDY
07-13-2005, 02:14 PM
I think I'm gonna let someone else take a poke at that one, Bob. Like,.... DenverChief.

Or Zach. Cum to think of it you could put those 2 on an island and they wouldn't even need to find any food they could just live off the protein shakes.

BTW, WTF happened to Russ I never see him posting anymore? :shrug:

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 02:19 PM
Okay - nice graph, but I'm still having trouble with this. Assuming the graph is correct, it appears as though you missed a Phobia joke sometime in late Sept or early Oct of this year. Which means that you're one of them clairvoyants. Which means I'm still confused.
Don't foget, I'm getting "dummer" every day. The graph is likely to be wrong.

Hydrae
07-13-2005, 02:20 PM
3. No matter how long we're on the island, I will never let you see me naked. Looks like thats a challange. I like a good challange (+1 point)

So Cadmonkey wants to try to see Rainman naked???

NTIAWWT

badgirl
07-13-2005, 03:32 PM
I voted for Phobia.... :drool:

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 03:34 PM
So Cadmonkey wants to try to see Rainman naked???

NTIAWWT

I think if cadmonkey was in the poll, he might've just lost my vote.

siberian khatru
07-13-2005, 03:37 PM

Little Willy, Willy won't go home
But you can't push Willy round
Willy won't go, try tellin' everybody but, oh no
Little Willy, Willy won't go home

Mile High Mania
07-13-2005, 03:52 PM
An all male cast of options... hmmm, I'd leave the island.

chagrin
07-13-2005, 03:54 PM
An all male cast of options... hmmm, I'd leave the island.

My thoughts exactly. If'n I didn't know better, I'd have to put good ole Vlad under suspicion... :p

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 04:15 PM
Just to reconfirm, I'm male and that's non-negotiable.

|Zach|
07-13-2005, 04:18 PM
I choose death.
ROFL

stevieray
07-13-2005, 05:05 PM
I "felt bad" that I didn't get a vote till I saw who voted.

Jenny Gump
07-13-2005, 05:17 PM
Phil is a cool mofo, plus I know we could probably build some decent shelter with a cool deck...and a $300 hammock.

Yeah, but you are liable to have your makeshift raft stolen. That guy is just bad luck.

Jenny Gump
07-13-2005, 05:20 PM
I chose Gaz. Bubblebath and Tequila? My kind of man.

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 05:26 PM
I chose Gaz. Bubblebath and Tequila? My kind of man.

Bicycle thief.

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 05:29 PM
I "felt bad" that I didn't get a vote till I saw who voted.

I picked you because I know it would bug you to have me wandering around on the island in my apricot coconut pedalcar.

stevieray
07-13-2005, 05:42 PM
I picked you because I know it would bug you to have me wandering around on the island in my apricot coconut pedalcar.

Red Caddy coconut pedalcar.

lol...I suggest you recind your vote, for you'd prolly go through withdrawals, being unable to market or poll more than one person.

chiefs4me
07-13-2005, 05:50 PM
my choice is not on the list...I will take Mr. Bob Dole, if they come looking for anyone it will be him...:thumb:

Phobia
07-13-2005, 05:53 PM
I voted for Phobia.... :drool:

I'm pulling all the known chicks and a couple of pillowbiters. That's cool with me.

JennyGump's vote simply confirms what Iowanian has been telling us all along.

Frazod
07-13-2005, 05:59 PM

Uh, thanks, I think.

This poll is deeply disturbing. :spock:

BIG_DADDY
07-13-2005, 06:00 PM
Uh, thanks, I think.

What do you care you gotta cool car **** these guys. :)

Mr. Kotter
07-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Uh, thanks, I think.

I almost voted for you, because that way one of us....I'm not saying which one....would have gotten his wish: to die on that fuggin' island.

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 06:05 PM
I'm pulling all the known chicks and a couple of pillowbiters. That's cool with me.

JennyGump's vote simply confirms what Iowanian has been telling us all along.

I think women tend to avoid me because they know that I'm married and that my sense of honor would lead them to incredible heights of frustration as they sat on the rocks and secretly watched me wade into the surf barechested to spear fish and clams and stuff.

Frazod
07-13-2005, 06:06 PM
I almost voted for you, because that way one of us....I'm not saying which one....would have gotten his wish: to die on that fuggin' island.

I figure you'd last at least a couple of hours.... :evil:

stevieray
07-13-2005, 06:12 PM
I think women tend to avoid me because they know that I'm married and that my sense of honor would lead them to incredible heights of frustration as they sat on the rocks and secretly watched me wade into the surf barechested to spear fish and clams and stuff.

and cut your foot on coral.

Mr. Kotter
07-13-2005, 06:13 PM
I figure you'd last at least a couple of hours.... :evil:

Strange, I was thinking exactly the same thing of you. :hmmm:

:p

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 06:15 PM
and cut your foot on coral.

...and then accidentally spear it. There's a reason that I live in the city.

Nzoner
07-13-2005, 06:34 PM
This is easy,I'm going with Stevie,the first time FDE doesn't show up at Arrowhead there'll be a huge search for him.

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 06:56 PM
It does take a great deal of skill to spear clams. Except for the bearded variety, that just takes lots of booze.

milkman
07-13-2005, 07:11 PM
This is easy,I'm going with Stevie,the first time FDE doesn't show up at Arrowhead there'll be a huge search for him.

So if you 2 got stranded together the day after the season ended, you'd be stuck with him for months.

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 07:17 PM
Your rescue plan relies on some buddy of his not stealing his tickets and costume? Good luck with that one.

Nzoner
07-13-2005, 07:36 PM
Your rescue plan relies on some buddy of his not stealing his tickets and costume? Good luck with that one.

Nah,I've seen his buddies,none of their fat asses would fit into the costume.

papasmurf
07-13-2005, 07:54 PM
Fraz..........Chief football and Cardinal baseball

Logical
07-13-2005, 11:30 PM
I figure you'd last at least a couple of hours.... :evil:Uhoh Tim is off the diet.

Frazod
07-13-2005, 11:51 PM
Uhoh Tim is off the diet.

I was thinking more along the lines of peace and quiet. :D

Mr. Kotter
07-13-2005, 11:58 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of peace and quiet. :D

Yeah, I'd be pretty "fatty" at this point; even Atkin's folks prefer Lean meat.....

I have been a bit less obnoxious of late though, haven't I? :shrug:

Frazod
07-14-2005, 12:01 AM
Yeah, I'd be pretty "fatty" at this point; even Atkin's folks prefer Lean meat.....

I have been a bit less obnoxious of late though, haven't I? :shrug:

Yes, you have.

But I have a very low threshold for annoyance. :evil: