PDA

View Full Version : Weird news: 73-year old man arrested by running into deputy sheriff..

SNR
07-13-2005, 12:32 PM
...with a motorized wheelchair

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-wheel13.html

Bad combo: angry man, wheelchair and produce stand

SALT LAKE CITY -- A 73-year-old man faces criminal charges alleging he repeatedly rammed a sheriff's deputy with his motorized wheelchair and tried to take the officer's gun.

John T. Snyder was charged Monday with felony disarming a peace officer and misdemeanor counts of assault and interference with an officer.

According to court papers, Salt Lake County Deputy Christopher Maez went to a Wal-Mart on July 4 after managers complained Snyder entered the store even though he had been banned. When Maez asked Snyder to go outside, Snyder allegedly drove into the deputy's legs several times, pinning him against a produce stand. AP

HC_Chief
07-13-2005, 12:33 PM
lol
Prune drive-by

Coach
07-13-2005, 12:34 PM
lol
Prune drive-by

Hmmm.. might be Skip doing the prune drive-by. :)

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 12:35 PM
This is what happens when we let people live too long.

chefsos
07-13-2005, 12:40 PM
I can just see his Rascal up on that rollback, bound for the Impound Yard.

CoMoChief
07-13-2005, 12:49 PM
Shit I got my feet ran over by one of those ****ers in a motor wheelchair when I was walking to class. Then the ****in guy didn't even say sorry when I said "oww", but instead said "move out of my way". I then ran up behind him and smacked him in the back of the head as hard as I possibly could and told him that I didn't give two shits if he was handicapped and that you should have apologized for what you have done. I called him a crippled asshole and then walked away.

The moral of this story is that even if a guys is handicapped, they should still be considerate of other people when "trying" to drive those things. Hell we're considerate of their disabilities. It would be one thing if he didn't know he ran over my foot but this ****er literally turned around and said move out of the way after I yelled out "oww". What an asshole, but I really made him feel like shit afterwards.

Count Alex's Wins
07-13-2005, 12:52 PM
In before the Skip Towne joke.

HemiEd
07-13-2005, 01:00 PM
When I was out in Vegas a couple of weeks ago they had the Womans National Red Hat convention. I am sure many of you have heard of this group before, I had not. OMG, there were old ladies in Red Hats, Purple dresses and these motorized carts zooming all over the place. I had to dodge quite a few of them, they feel a sense of power and entitlement when driving them IMO.

Garcia Bronco
07-13-2005, 01:09 PM
I would have knocked what's left of his teeth in...the MFer would need a whole can of poly-grip when I was done with him.

chagrin
07-13-2005, 01:15 PM
Why didn't the officer just ring his little neck?

whoman69
07-13-2005, 02:18 PM
coming soon to fark