PDA

View Full Version : Warfield acting like a Raider?

ChiefsOne
07-13-2005, 01:49 PM
My 10 year old son is staying with his grandparents for a few weeks. He is a sports nut and watchs ESPN alot, he called today to say he saw EW got suspended for 4 games for Substance Abuse (drug user in his mind).

He started out the conversation by saying "dad, I thought you said Chiefs players never got it trouble, the Raiders do! The Raiders are the bad guys and thugs of the NFL."

WTF do I say to this? Kind of hard to defend Warfield and the Chiefs in this case.

keg in kc
07-13-2005, 01:50 PM
Use the "alcoholism is a disease, son" line of defense.

ptlyon
07-13-2005, 01:50 PM
Tell him "No Son, Warfield is just a drunk, not a convict."

Earthling
07-13-2005, 01:58 PM
Tell him that Warfield was thinking about becoming a raider and just the mere contemplation of that happening was enough to cloud Warfields brain and corrupt him momentarily.

htismaqe
07-13-2005, 02:14 PM
Tell him "No Son, Warfield is just a drunk, not a convict."

Actually he is a convict. Felon in fact.

ptlyon
07-13-2005, 02:16 PM
Point taken, then how 'bout "No Son, Warfield is just a drunk, just like your Daddy."

Eye Patch
07-13-2005, 02:21 PM
My 10 year old son is staying with his grandparents for a few weeks. He is a sports nut and watchs ESPN alot, he called today to say he saw EW got suspended for 4 games for Substance Abuse (drug user in his mind).

He started out the conversation by saying "dad, I thought you said Chiefs players never got it trouble, the Raiders do! The Raiders are the bad guys and thugs of the NFL."

WTF do I say to this? Kind of hard to defend Warfield and the Chiefs in this case.

Don't worry as soon as he learns that the world is not what it seems from the fables of his bias dad...

He will be a Raider fan in no time.

Welcome to the dark side… my son

mcan
07-13-2005, 02:27 PM
Let him know that Warfield has publicly stated that he is never drinking again, and that he doesn't want to live the life of a 'thug.' The Raiders, on the other hand, prefer to sign up the players that WANT to live like thugs because it increases their bad-boy image and sells Raider's hats to rappers even when the team is sh!tty.

Don't use the word Sh!t around your boy though...

Simplex3
07-13-2005, 02:29 PM
Don't use the word Sh!t around your boy though...
Yeah, make sure you spell it the right way. Otherwise he may have problems in spelling class.

jspchief
07-13-2005, 02:30 PM
If you're a real Chiefs fan, you'll calmly explain that Randy Moss slipped a mickey into Warfield's lemonade, thus causing him to drive poorly enough to be pulled over by the police that are on Al Davis' payroll.

ptlyon
Let him know that Warfield has publicly stated that he is never drinking again, ...

And tell him that makes him a liar too

BIG_DADDY
Tell him every team has an occasional bad apple but the Raiders are where bad apples go once they have been identified.

htismaqe
07-13-2005, 02:34 PM
Tell him every team has an occasional bad apple but the Raiders are where bad apples go once they have been identified.

So we're trading Warfiled to Oakland?

BIG_DADDY
07-13-2005, 02:44 PM
So we're trading Warfiled to Oakland?

Give it some time. Maybe I should have said Oakland is where bad apples all end up eventually.

ChiefsOne
07-13-2005, 02:53 PM
BIG DADDY Tell him every team has an occasional bad apple but the Raiders are where bad apples go once they have been identified.

Great idea!

Eye Patch
07-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Last I heard all of the drunks and wife beaters are on the donks team.

Try to keep up in the 21st century... because there are teams far worse than the Silver & Black.

htismaqe
07-13-2005, 02:56 PM
there are teams far worse than the Silver & Black.

Not many though...it's pretty hard to win LESS than 4 games.

ChiefsOne
07-13-2005, 02:57 PM
Eye Patch Don't worry as soon as he learns that the world is not what it seems from the fables of his bias dad...

Raider fans are the bias ones, everyone else in the world knows their all thugs, murders, rapist and druggies. ROFL

Eye Patch
07-13-2005, 03:01 PM
Not many though...it's pretty hard to win LESS than 4 games.

Or win a playoff game in this millennium.

Eye Patch
07-13-2005, 03:03 PM
Eye Patch

Raider fans are the bias ones, everyone else in the world knows their all thugs, murders, rapist and druggies. ROFL

I didn't know that... WOW

htismaqe
07-13-2005, 03:05 PM
Or win a playoff game in this millennium.

Only to set a SB record for INT's returned for scores...

ChiefsOne
07-13-2005, 03:07 PM
Why do Raider fans hang out at our site? Go back to your black hole and woller in it.

Eye Patch
07-13-2005, 03:10 PM
Only to set a SB record for INT's returned for scores...

Now what would a choke fan know about a Super Bowl.

Eye Patch
07-13-2005, 03:11 PM
Why do Raider fans hang out at our site? .

because I can.. and there is nothing you can do about it.

ChiefsOne
07-13-2005, 03:20 PM
Eye Patch because I can.. and there is nothing you can do about it.

That's fine with me and if you get to be annoying I can do something about it, put you on iggy. There are some fun fans from other teams - see Cadmonkey and Ammorix, those are good guys and good to have around. Just seems if not all, but most Raider fans are assclowns.

htismaqe
07-13-2005, 03:23 PM
because I can.. and there is nothing you can do about it.

I can do something about it.

Eye Patch
07-13-2005, 03:26 PM
Eye Patch

That's fine with me and if you get to be annoying I can do something about it, put you on iggy. There are some fun fans from other teams - see Cadmonkey and Ammorix, those are good guys and good to have around. Just seems if not all, but most Raider fans are assclowns.

Look sport... I love to have some fun.... it's too bad you didn't take it that way.

You throw some smack around... I throw it back.

It's not my fault that you are so sensitive.

Eye Patch
07-13-2005, 03:26 PM
I can do something about it.

there's no anchor tied to your ass...

go for it.

Hog Farmer
07-13-2005, 03:50 PM
Alcoholism is a disease son, now be a good boy and get me a beer out of the fridge.

ChiTown
07-13-2005, 03:55 PM
there's no anchor tied to your ass...

go for it.

ROFL

I just love the offseason................... :shake:

Calcountry
07-13-2005, 04:00 PM

WTF do I say to this? Kind of hard to defend Warfield and the Chiefs in this case.Tell him, that Warfield wanted to be traided to the Raiders so bad, that when he couldnt' he went on a drinking binge. Now the only team that wants him IS the Raiders.

Calcountry
07-13-2005, 04:05 PM
Don't worry as soon as he learns that the world is not what it seems from the fables of his bias dad...

He will be a Raider fan in no time.

Welcome to the dark side… my sonAint that the truth. How many rules changes were implemented due to Raiders win at all cost level of sportsmanship.

:hmmm: Well, there is the Holy Roller rule. Oh yes, what happened to all tha stickum they use to plaster all over their hands? I am sure there are more, but these two jump immediately to mind.

Eye Patch
07-13-2005, 04:08 PM
. Now the only team that wants him IS the Raiders.

Now tell me again who Warfield plays for?

Eye Patch
07-13-2005, 04:11 PM
Aint that the truth. How many rules changes were implemented due to Raiders win at all cost level of sportsmanship.

:hmmm: Well, there is the Holy Roller rule. Oh yes, what happened to all tha stickum they use to plaster all over their hands? I am sure there are more, but these two jump immediately to mind.

Well I can remember a few other rules that were not inforced when playing the Silver & Black and during chahmpionship games no less.

- the immaculate deception.

- the fumble/tuck rule

but these are just two that jump immediately to mind.

Eye Patch
07-13-2005, 04:13 PM

Could be worse... we could grease down our jerseys, take d-linemans knees out, and circumnavigate the cap.

Eye Patch
07-13-2005, 04:20 PM
WOW Mr. moderator changed my avatar.

I guess when you don't have the ammo to back your takes... I guess the next best thing is to play with kitty cat pictures. Impressive.

Like that will change anything I say.

Actually I kinda like the cats... reminds me of some of the soft and fluffy fans here.

Calcountry
07-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Could be worse... we could grease down our jerseys, take d-linemans knees out, and circumnavigate the cap.Ahhh Tis the Broncos of which you speak?

ChiefsOne
07-13-2005, 04:26 PM
Eye Patch Look sport... I love to have some fun.... it's too bad you didn't take it that way.

I wasn't pointing that at you in particular, that is why I put "most Raider fans" in there. Hoping you might be one of the decent ones. When you come here and start staying na na naboo boo, I was just saying I can do something about it.

There are fans of other teams that come here just to start crap and I don't understand why they waste their time.

Calcountry
07-13-2005, 04:27 PM
Well I can remember a few other rules that were not inforced when playing the Silver & Black and during chahmpionship games no less.

- the immaculate deception.

- the fumble/tuck rule

but these are just two that jump immediately to mind.To this day I freely admit that the ball was fumbled in the snow bowl.

Eye Patch
07-13-2005, 04:31 PM
Eye Patch

I wasn't pointing that at you in particular, that is why I put "most Raider fans" in there. Hoping you might be one of the decent ones. When you come here and start staying na na naboo boo, I was just saying I can do something about it.

There are fans of other teams that come here just to start crap and I don't understand why they waste their time.

I am a decent one... just having a little fun.

This was a thread trashing the Ra*ders... so I just trashed back. What did you expect a free pass.

Lighten up.

Eye Patch
07-13-2005, 04:32 PM
Ahhh Tis the Broncos of which you speak?

aahhhh... that's the hated donks if you don't mind.

If you want to hang a hat on a dirty cheating team... look no further.

Skip Towne
07-13-2005, 04:46 PM
Change his name, Parker. Fluffy would be nice.

Rain Man
07-13-2005, 04:58 PM
Could be worse... we could grease down our jerseys, take d-linemans knees out, and circumnavigate the cap.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.