PDA

View Full Version : Stolen boobs.

Goapics1
07-14-2005, 12:45 PM
Brazilian bandits pull off big boob job

More than 400 breast implants nipped from postal service van

Updated: 6:59 p.m. ET July 12, 2005

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil - Armed bandits in Brazil robbed a vehicle carrying more than 400 breast implants, officials said Tuesday.

“It happened last week, but we only learned about it recently as our clients started complaining. It is the hottest period of the year in terms of implant sales,” said Margaret Figueiredo, director of silicone implant manufacturer Silimed.

A spokesman for the state postal service confirmed that assailants, apparently men, robbed the postal van with implants Thursday night in Rio de Janeiro. Each Silimed breast implant costs nearly $400.

The popularity of Brazil’s plastic surgery pioneer and trendsetter Ivo Pitanguy, whose clients include celebrities such as Sophia Loren, has made the tropical country one of the leading international nip and tuck venues.

Figueiredo explained demand is the highest in July, during the southern hemisphere winter, as women schedule surgery during the winter school holidays, which precede the beach season.

Figueiredo said the implants, each bearing an individual number, could now only be sold for clandestine surgeries. Horrific stories abound in Brazil about the illegal operations, which can cause gangrene and death.

whoman69
07-14-2005, 02:14 PM
I can't believe we don't have at least a dozen jokes by now.

Seems absurd to think that women would risk death or gangrene in order to have the small possibility that they have nice boobs at the end.

Rain Man
07-14-2005, 02:41 PM
When they catch these guys, they ought to execute them on the spot. This is the adult equivalent of stealing presents and toys out from under the Christmas tree.

Dartgod
07-14-2005, 02:49 PM
Wow, great story, apics. Keep us abreast of the situation. Hopefully they will bust the thieves soon.

alpha_omega
07-14-2005, 02:59 PM
Wow, great story, apics. Keep us abreast of the situation. Hopefully they will bust the thieves soon.

I was trying to think of something clever to say, but i can't beat this.

Rain Man
07-14-2005, 03:16 PM
I was trying to think of something clever to say, but i can't beat this.

How sad. Your clever response was nipped in the bud.

KChiefsQT
07-14-2005, 03:18 PM
Well the hell with talking about it. Who's going to Brazil with me?

morphius
07-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Well the hell with talking about it. Who's going to Brazil with me?
Are you looking for some extra support?

Earthling
07-14-2005, 04:35 PM
I can't believe we don't have at least a dozen jokes by now.

Seems absurd to think that women would risk death or gangrene in order to have the small possibility that they have nice boobs at the end.

Hmm....I'm sure you meant to say at the front...??

WolfDawg
07-14-2005, 06:21 PM
When these guys get BUSTED and spend the next 25 years in jail they'll feel like a couple of BOOBS.

wkchief
07-14-2005, 06:25 PM
This thread is worthless without pics

Phobia
07-14-2005, 07:04 PM
This thread is worthless without pics

Get your pecker out, boys. This is HOT!!!!

http://www.fda.gov/fdac/graphics/1995graphics/implants1.jpeg