PDA

View Full Version : Whitlock to talk about Ty Law on PTI....

CoMoChief
07-14-2005, 03:33 PM
Just FYI, stay tuned.

unlurking
07-14-2005, 03:37 PM
hahaha

irishjayhawk
07-14-2005, 03:46 PM
Point blank question. Still calling but Ty doesn't think he'll be signed here. What a surprise.

jspchief
07-14-2005, 03:47 PM
He said money wasn't the main objective. He was more interested in playing for a team that has a tendency to piss themselves in the play-offs and might contend if everything falls into place.

chief4life
07-14-2005, 04:11 PM
Im sorry but i think this is smoke screen just my opinion and he cant tip his hand yet like I said I think he is a Chief but that is my 2 cents. Why would he be on with 810 and now pti and then on the warpaintillustrated having a meeting tonight about him. Like I said smoke screen but we will find out soon.

keg in kc
07-14-2005, 04:13 PM
Im sorry but i think this is smoke screen just my opinion and hey cant tip his hand yet like I said I think he is a Chief but that is my 2 cents. Why would he be on with 810 and now pti and them on the warpaintillustrated having a meeting tonight about him. Like I said smoke screen but we will find out soon.It's hard to say how valid that idea is (and it might be valid) without knowing whether he's been interviewed anywhere else recently.

chief4life
07-14-2005, 04:15 PM
It's hard to say how valid that idea is (and it might be valid) without knowing whether he's been interviewed anywhere else recently.

I know what you mean it just sounds fishy and didnt the surtain deal end up this way. Wasn't basicly everyone thought we werent going to get him then we did. But you have a valid point. We will just have to see how this ends up.

Rausch
07-14-2005, 04:18 PM
I know what you mean it just sounds fishy and didnt the surtain deal end up this way. Wasn't basicly everyone thought we werent going to get him then we did. But you have a valid point. We will just have to see how this ends up.

It'll end up with Law in Jacksonville for about $3 million more than we offered...

chief4life
07-14-2005, 04:40 PM
It'll end up with Law in Jacksonville for about $3 million more than we offered...

See i would agree with you but this time I dont see that i think he is a Chief that is my gut feeling dont quote me on that just a gut feeling

TRR
07-14-2005, 04:55 PM
Im sorry but i think this is smoke screen just my opinion and he cant tip his hand yet like I said I think he is a Chief but that is my 2 cents. Why would he be on with 810 and now pti and then on the warpaintillustrated having a meeting tonight about him. Like I said smoke screen but we will find out soon.

I was wondering when this type of post would pop up. Law has nothing to gain by saying KC is on the back burner. KC can only offer so much, and it's just not going to be enough. Law doesn't care where he plays...He'll play in the Arena League as long as he's making "market value" money.

KCJake
07-14-2005, 05:20 PM
Law doesn't care where he plays...He'll play in the Arena League as long as he's making "market value" money.
Agreed. Your absolutely right.