PDA

View Full Version : Food help for anyone regardless of salary...

tommykat
07-14-2005, 09:51 PM
http://www.angelfoodministries.com

What an awesome thing!!! I hope this helps anyone that needs it. I'm going to call my order in tomorrow! Enjoy and keep this on top please for a day or so that anyone that can use this will find it.

Rausch
07-14-2005, 09:52 PM
Sweet. How do I get the free food?...

tommykat
07-14-2005, 09:54 PM
Sweet. How do I get the free food?...
Not free READ IT!!!..........but very cheap. Go to the wedsite and hit Menu, it tells you what you get that month, then go to? just look at the top and it gives you the places available.

tommykat
07-14-2005, 10:14 PM
Not free READ IT!!!..........but very cheap. Go to the wedsite and hit Menu, it tells you what you get that month, then go to? just look at the top and it gives you the places available.

Pop back to top as I forgot to tell all where to go for the food.....

tommykat
07-15-2005, 08:02 PM
Bump for some that haven't seen this ;) Allow me as I just want to help anyone I can.

Buster's Dad
07-15-2005, 08:14 PM
bump

FloridaChief
07-15-2005, 08:17 PM
Awesome. www.welfareplanet.com ....

JimNasium
07-15-2005, 08:20 PM
I sure could use some potted meat.

alanm
07-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Damn, I thought you were cooking stuff up and sending it off. I could really use some pie tonight. :p ROFL

Hydrae
07-15-2005, 09:25 PM
This sort of thing is why I think we could completely remove welfare from the federal budget, give the money back to those who earn it and still take care of those who really need it.

Thanks for the post TK! :thumb:

Wallcrawler
07-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Ill take a couple cases of Soylent Green.

keg in kc
07-15-2005, 09:33 PM
Ill take a couple cases of Soylent Green.That's on Turner Classic Movies tomorrow. Been a while since I watched it.

Fire Me Boy!
It's people.... IT'S PEEEEEEOPLLLLLLLLLLLLE!

keg in kc
Damn, I thought you were cooking stuff up and sending it off. I could really use some pie tonight.Trying to get "pie" from tk. Now I've seen it all.

AirForceChief
07-15-2005, 09:34 PM

...but...but...It's PEOPLE!! IT'S PEOPLE, soylent green is people...

Carry on.

Fire Me Boy!
07-15-2005, 10:08 PM
...but...but...It's PEOPLE!! IT'S PEOPLE, soylent green is people...

Carry on.

Too late.

Rain Man
07-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Anyone know where I can get some government cheese?

alanm
07-16-2005, 03:49 AM
Yeah.. I believe the URL is moldyassleftoverprocessedamericancheesecourtesyofronaldreagan.gov.org
ROFL

Rausch
07-16-2005, 03:54 AM

No it's not. They use 100% liberals to condense into wafers....

FloridaChief
07-16-2005, 04:03 AM

I'm thinkin' a goverment cow could help...

Rausch
07-16-2005, 04:52 AM
This link sucks! I'm still hungry and I have 7 kids to feed!1!

keg in kc
07-16-2005, 04:53 AM
This link sucks! I'm still hungry and I have 7 kids to feed!1!Sometime far along in history, the name "adam" is replaced in the bible by "caudle".

Bob Dole
07-16-2005, 05:31 AM

The cheese ain't bad, but Bob Dole would pay good money for some of that gubment peanut butter.

Rausch
07-16-2005, 05:38 AM
Sometime far along in history, the name "adam" is replaced in the bible by "caudle".

If "the first" is replaced by "alcoholic" I'd say my work is done.

Wow. Seriously, I'd have to be proud of that...

Bob Dole
07-16-2005, 05:42 AM
This sort of thing is why I think we could completely remove welfare from the federal budget, give the money back to those who earn it and still take care of those who really need it.

Thanks for the post TK! :thumb:

That's exactly what Bob Dole has been saying for years.

Organized religion handled things like this just fine before the Great Depression, when the situation got so bad that it couldn't be handled. Uncle Sam stepped in and took over the party and organized religion moved on to other things and never looked back.

Kudos to the folks who stepped outside their little box and put this in place. It sounds like an excellent program.

Abba-Dabba
07-16-2005, 06:04 AM
Food ministries have been around for decades. This is nothing new or inventive. Angel food ministry is just one of the many out there.

Let's put it this way. If it didn't make them a profit, they wouldn't do it. How does a atheist like myself know these things? Well, when you have a christian wife that handles the books of a local church you find all sorts of amazing facts about money and religion. How much they take in on a weekly basis, how much they don't spend, how they try to make money. Don't get me wrong here, I know what I'm saying is largely unpopular with this crowd but, I'm not trying to bash anything. If they were doing it for the good of the people they would give this food away to needy families w/children that may or may not eat on a daily basis rather than accepting money in return for food bought at bulk price or given to them through charitable donations.

Bob Dole
07-16-2005, 06:20 AM
Food ministries have been around for decades. This is nothing new or inventive. Angel food ministry is just one of the many out there.

Let's put it this way. If it didn't make them a profit, they wouldn't do it. How does a atheist like myself know these things? Well, when you have a christian wife that handles the books of a local church you find all sorts of amazing facts about money and religion. How much they take in on a weekly basis, how much they don't spend, how they try to make money. Don't get me wrong here, I know what I'm saying is largely unpopular with this crowd but, I'm not trying to bash anything. If they were doing it for the good of the people they would give this food away to needy families w/children that may or may not eat on a daily basis rather than accepting money in return for food bought at bulk price or given to them through charitable donations.

Bob Dole doesn't give a shit what their motivation is.

Bottom line, it's people getting off their dead asses and doing something to directly address a problem, rather than spending their time and energy lobbying the government to forcibly take more of Bob Dole's tax to implement yet another inefficient social welfare program.

Rausch
07-16-2005, 06:21 AM
That's exactly what Bob Dole has been saying for years.

Organized religion handled things like this just fine before the Great Depression, when the situation got so bad that it couldn't be handled. Uncle Sam stepped in and took over the party and organized religion moved on to other things and never looked back.

Kudos to the folks who stepped outside their little box and put this in place. It sounds like an excellent program.

I'm going to save this post forever.

Apparently, between 3 and 5 am your mind is as clear as an azure sky....

Abba-Dabba
07-16-2005, 07:51 AM
Bob Dole doesn't give a shit what their motivation is.

Bottom line, it's people getting off their dead asses and doing something to directly address a problem, rather than spending their time and energy lobbying the government to forcibly take more of Bob Dole's tax to implement yet another inefficient social welfare program.

Well maybe Bob Dole can get off his ass and stop bitching about taxes that are forcibly taken from him and move his ass to a less of a tax burdened country. I hear Qatar has a 0% income tax. Maybe that is more to your liking. Obviously it has done wonders for them socially. :rolleyes: Maybe Bob Dole can get off his ass and move there where he doesn't have to bitch about taxes forcibly taken from him anymore.

Simply put, the U.S has the 2nd lowest tax burden of the 30 most advanced countries in the world.

Phobia
07-16-2005, 08:36 AM
Qatar has 0% income tax? Really? I'll bet their roads are still better than Missouri's.

Electric
07-16-2005, 08:40 AM

The Church I attend has a food pantry. We buy bulk food and give it away. Donations are neither requested nor turned down. Our Church budget hovers between red and black on a week to week basis. Our pastor doesn't get paid every week. He actually has to hold a secular job to make ends meet, not all year but several months during the year. Don't cry about Churches making profit on this stuff, that they profit from it isn't totally accurate.

I'm sure that there are groups that do operate to make a profit, but what I would ask is what they do with the money that comes in over and above the cost of operating the system.

cdcox
07-16-2005, 10:44 AM
Have you told Ty Law about this program?

Rain Man
07-16-2005, 10:51 AM
Qatar has 0% income tax? Really? I'll bet their roads are still better than Missouri's.

Yeah, but they can power cars with their crude stuff. Missouri can only power stereotypes.

Bob Dole
07-16-2005, 01:59 PM
Well maybe Bob Dole can get off his ass and stop bitching about taxes that are forcibly taken from him and move his ass to a less of a tax burdened country. I hear Qatar has a 0% income tax. Maybe that is more to your liking. Obviously it has done wonders for them socially. :rolleyes: Maybe Bob Dole can get off his ass and move there where he doesn't have to bitch about taxes forcibly taken from him anymore.

Simply put, the U.S has the 2nd lowest tax burden of the 30 most advanced countries in the world.

Oh. Bob Dole forgot he was supposed to be <i>happy</i> with the way his money is wasted. How rude of Bob Dole.

And FYI, Bob Dole put in for the transfer last year, but there isn't any turnover.

http://www.qatar.tamu.edu

Abba-Dabba
07-16-2005, 02:03 PM
Oh. Bob Dole forgot he was supposed to be <i>happy</i> with the way his money is wasted. How rude of Bob Dole.

And FYI, Bob Dole put in for the transfer last year, but there isn't any turnover.

http://www.qatar.tamu.edu

ROFL

HajiBob does have a certain ring to it.

Hammock Parties
07-16-2005, 02:03 PM

Have you seen a Qatarian woman? HAWT!

Phobia
07-16-2005, 02:08 PM
Have you seen a Qatarian woman? HAWT!

I once glimpsed a pair of Qatarian female eyes on an illicit website. I had an erection for over 4 hours and was forced to speak with my physician about it.

Abba-Dabba
07-16-2005, 02:10 PM
FWIW... I'll just add this.

Corruption follows the money. Not the other way around.

In otherwords, damned if we do, damned if we don't. Where ever the money goes, the corruption follows it. Doesn't matter if it is in a church, govt. or the local car wash guys hands.

Electric
07-16-2005, 02:11 PM

In otherwords, damned if we do, damned if we don't. Where ever the money goes, the corruption follows it. Doesn't matter if it is in a church, govt. or the local car wash guys hands.

Send all of your money to Phobia to support the Planet. We don't want you to be corrupted.

Phobia
07-16-2005, 02:55 PM

That's a pretty jaded view. I know it happens and that in some instances you're correct, but it must suck to be that jaded about everything.

Abba-Dabba
07-16-2005, 03:58 PM
That's a pretty jaded view. I know it happens and that in some instances you're correct, but it must suck to be that jaded about everything.

Yes, I think everyone and everything is corrupt to a certain degree. Me, you, my mother, the U.S. govt. blah, blah, blah...

Electric
07-16-2005, 04:21 PM
Yes, I think everyone and everything is corrupt to a certain degree. Me, you, my mother, the U.S. govt. blah, blah, blah...

I'd bet you are really fun at Church parties.

Rain Man
07-16-2005, 04:25 PM

Give me $50 and I'll rep you for this.

Hammock Parties
07-16-2005, 04:32 PM
http://www.angelfoodministries.com

What an awesome thing!!! I hope this helps anyone that needs it. I'm going to call my order in tomorrow! Enjoy and keep this on top please for a day or so that anyone that can use this will find it.

Do they have angel food cake? I certainly hope they don't sell devil's food cake.

Phobia
07-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Do they have angel food cake? I certainly hope they don't sell devil's food cake.

That must have been funny, for someone - somewhere. Nice job.