PDA

View Full Version : It's Official!!!!!!!!!!!

KChiefs1
07-15-2005, 10:48 AM
The wild internet rumor of the day is:

Ty Law signs with the Chiefs! :clap:

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=94841

http://66.49.247.155/BB/showthread.php?t=27896

eazyb81
07-15-2005, 10:49 AM
awesome

ROFL

ptlyon
07-15-2005, 10:49 AM
Ikeyman3 - post #3.

ROFL

Coach
07-15-2005, 10:52 AM
JackTheRipper - post # 17

ROFL

StcChief
07-15-2005, 10:53 AM
Until it's announced by Chiefs the terms.... just chill.

He hasn't passed a physical or played a down yet.

ptlyon
07-15-2005, 10:55 AM
ICWT10 - post # 10.

Jets fans are soooooo stupid. They think we've got an average pass rush! I should tell those guys we have nothing near "average".

Electric
07-15-2005, 10:56 AM
I still won't believe that Law is a Chief until it is reported by the Chiefs.

I do like the basic comments the Jets fans were making. They have given up before pre-season. The Chiefs moves must be making some waves around the other teams in the league too.

Radar Chief
07-15-2005, 10:56 AM
K.C has the superbowl in the bag this year.

Iím likeín this guy.

Bearcat
07-15-2005, 10:58 AM
Jets fans are soooooo stupid.

Yeah... they're complaining about too many Law threads, and they only have 2 on the front page :shake:

ptlyon
07-15-2005, 11:00 AM
Yeah... they're complaining about too many Law threads, and they only have 2 on the front page :shake:

Thilly girlthssss. :thailor:

TRing
07-15-2005, 11:01 AM
They're info is coming from the same place that ours was yesterday. Its doesnt mean anything until the source is credible.

(but ya the jets fans are saying some good things about the chiefs and i love it)

tomahawk kid
07-15-2005, 11:04 AM
To reiterate the thoughts of one Jet fan, I just hope he signs SOMEWHERE so we can move on.

Predarat
07-15-2005, 11:08 AM
LOL

cdcox
07-15-2005, 11:09 AM
Whoa, I'm way feaked out. It's a parallel universe over there.

tomahawk kid
07-15-2005, 11:12 AM
Whoa, I'm way feaked out. It's a parallel universe over there.

Its kind of like Bizzaro World from the old Super Friends cartoon, isn't it?

gblowfish
07-15-2005, 11:16 AM

I do like the basic comments the Jets fans were making. They have given up before pre-season. The Chiefs moves must be making some waves around the other teams in the league too.

You know we open with the Jets. That Sunday is 9/11. We played the Giants on the first NFL Sunday after the 9/11 attack. KC fans gave thousands of dollars in contributions to the Red Cross for NYC disaster relief.

It'll be an emotional day. Last time the Giants won. Maybe KC can win this time. That's only fair.

htismaqe
07-15-2005, 11:24 AM
I don't think 9/11 is going to play into it at all.

Electric
07-15-2005, 11:26 AM
I don't think 9/11 is going to play into it at all.

Sure it will.......9/11/05.............Chiefs 48 - Jets 3

chiefqueen
07-15-2005, 12:02 PM

Half our season will be & Warfield will be back by that time.

Rain Man
07-15-2005, 12:12 PM
I wonder if they know yet not to stand near microwaves if they have tattoos on their backs.

Gravedigger
07-15-2005, 12:26 PM
I like this guy he has the right idea but yeah until espn or kffl reports it I wont believe it sounds like Nick Athan made a trip to NY recently :banghead:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICWT10
You my friend are an absolute tool.

If that's what you got from my response than you are an idiot. All I'm saying is that nobody should be ready to just hand the Lombardi Trophy to the Chiefs just because they would have Surtain and Law.

And yes, the fans who claimed that we would have one of the best defensive backfields in the league would be correct because in case you haven't noticed:

THE JETS HAVE A PASS RUSH!!!!

HTH.

STFU!!! He is 100% right. The Cheifs are going to be great this yea; much better then the Jets, and you know it. You're obviously in denial, but our defense isn't even as good as the Chiefs' anymore. They revamped their linebacker corps, their secondary is one of the best in football, and their dline has never been great; but it doesn't matter now especially with that offense. Do you remember who they drafted? Derrick Johnson out of Texas. They're going to be amazing this year, and no; the dline is not the most important position in football

They have a better QB then us
They have a better HB then us
We have better WR
They have a better TE
They have a better OL
We have a better DL
They have better linebackers
They have a better secondary.

So he is right; STFU

Scalper
07-15-2005, 12:50 PM
We all need to stop talking about Ty Law and start talking about Boomer Grigsby. He signed with us today, i dont know about you guys but from what i heard, he is going to be damn good!. Ty Law will not sign with the Chiefs because he is wanting too much money.There is no way in hell a football team needs to pay millions of dollars, on one position, to make it to the superbowl. We have a good enough D with our current roster. We get caught up, in these top names, that we tend to forget other then Bell, Surtain, Johnson, Law? we have got some damn good players waiting to shine. Carlos Hall, great pass rusher, should help out our coners this year. With Hall, Sophmore Jared Allen, Quick ass hell and Pro Bowler Gary Stills, and Erick Hicks, every once in a while, putting pressure on the QB our DBs will not need to worry about guarding a reciever for 15 seconds. Also remember that dreaded bootleg play that the Jackasses run with Plummer all the damn time. We couldn't defend that play if our lives depended on it. With the addition of Carlos Hall, plus Allen and Stills ,we dont have to worry about our DE's running half way across the backfield after a guy who isn't even carrying the ball(Erick Hicks). What im trying to say is, our off season is about over and looking back i feel that we improved our D enough to get us into the playoffs. Hell we even got a punter who can kick it inside the 20 and more then 40 yrds. I wrote too much already i need to stop.

Ari Chi3fs
07-15-2005, 12:56 PM
We all need to stop talking about Ty Law and start talking about Boomer Grigsby. He signed with us today, i dont know about you guys but from what i heard, he is going to be damn good!. Ty Law will not sign with the Chiefs because he is wanting too much money.There is no way in hell a football team needs to pay millions of dollars, on one position, to make it to the superbowl. We have a good enough D with our current roster. We get caught up, in these top names, that we tend to forget other then Bell, Surtain, Johnson, Law? we have got some damn good players waiting to shine. Carlos Hall, great pass rusher, should help out our coners this year. With Hall, Sophmore Jared Allen, Quick ass hell and Pro Bowler Gary Stills, and Erick Hicks, every once in a while, putting pressure on the QB our DBs will not need to worry about guarding a reciever for 15 seconds. Also remember that dreaded bootleg play that the Jackasses run with Plummer all the damn time. We couldn't defend that play if our lives depended on it. With the addition of Carlos Hall, plus Allen and Stills ,we dont have to worry about our DE's running half way across the backfield after a guy who isn't even carrying the ball(Erick Hicks). What im trying to say is, our off season is about over and looking back i feel that we improved our D enough to get us into the playoffs. Hell we even got a punter who can kick it inside the 20 and more then 40 yrds. I wrote too much already i need to stop.

no kidding, Im with you... you should post more often then once every 2 months. :)

Scalper
07-15-2005, 01:04 PM
Yeah ive been in baseball mode right now and as you can see there isnt much to talk about in Kansas City