PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phones On The Pot!!

petegz28
07-15-2005, 12:53 PM
Ok I just went to the john here at work and I am listening to some dude on the pot ripping them like he had some bad mexican food! Next thing I know he is carrying on a conversation with someone on his cell phone.

He kept bending over to get stuff out of his folder and the toilet kept flushing cause of the inrared sensors. The toilet flushed about 3 times while I was in there. And that was between the massive ass bombs you could hear this guy ripping!

I just hope he wasn't talking to his boss or a client !!!

:fart:

tyton75
07-15-2005, 12:55 PM
He was talking to Roger.. or it WAS Roger

Nzoner
07-15-2005, 12:55 PM
This place is just full of shit today.

Simplex3
07-15-2005, 12:56 PM
A company I used to work for has installed phones in the s**tters before. We had a sales guy bought a very expensive cordless for himself so that it would reach the crapper.

You just hope that guy has a mute button.

petegz28
07-15-2005, 12:57 PM
This guy was tlaking while he was ripping! It was all I could do to hurry up and get out without getting blown away and him hearing me cracking up.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-15-2005, 01:00 PM
I called a client once when they were on the john. I asked whatcha doin' and he said taking a shit and I said really... would you like some privacy and he said no it was ok. Then about 2 minutes later he said you know what... this is kinda weird. I'll call you back.

Otter
07-15-2005, 01:00 PM
I had the same thing happen to me a couple months ago. There are only two stalls in this bathroom so the guy was only 3 1/2 feet away from me. I leaned over and kicked his briefcase out of his reach.

Disclaimer - I know this person very well and could tell it was him by his voice. He didn't know who was in the next stall however. After I kicked it he just hung up his phone and walked out.

He was clueless till I walked into his office laughing my ass off.

shakesthecat
07-15-2005, 01:01 PM
I guess I'm weird in that, when I encounter a situation like this, I try and take care of my business and get the hell out ASAP.

The fact you apparently sat there taking notes pushes you dangerously close to "Meatpeeker" status.

phisherman
07-15-2005, 01:10 PM
This guy was tlaking while he was ripping! It was all I could do to hurry up and get out without getting blown away and him hearing me cracking up.

I bet it was Roger

:clap:

bp

KCChiefsMan
07-15-2005, 01:22 PM
I was in the bathroom at work I was washing my hands after taking a piss and a customer was in the stool crapping. My boss walks in and sees me washing my hands and yells "DAMN! DID YOU JUST TAKE A SHIT OR WHAT IN HERE!"

I started cracking up and walked out.

Vegas_Dave
07-15-2005, 02:03 PM
Hey, sometimes you just have to get sh*t done. :)

petegz28
07-15-2005, 02:11 PM
Hey, sometimes you just have to get sh*t done. :)
ROFL