PDA

View Full Version : Peeing?

tyton75
07-15-2005, 02:11 PM
Mainly for the guys here:

After you pee at home or at work... do you automatically wash your hands every time?!?

just curious

Donger
07-15-2005, 02:12 PM
Errrr, no.

Rausch
07-15-2005, 02:13 PM
"I wash my hands before I touch my penis man..."

cadmonkey
07-15-2005, 02:14 PM
I just unzip and let my thing fallout.........then I let it just hang there for the rest of the day, that way I don't have to wash.

CASHMAN
07-15-2005, 02:15 PM
Yes everytime, thats just gross if you dont :p .

CASHMAN.

JimNasium
It's always a tough call. Chances are I've just touched the cleanest thing in the restroom.

Simplex3
Usually, yes. However, I have skipped the hand washing in extreme cases of sink-disgusting-ness.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-15-2005, 02:17 PM
you're suppossed to wash...?

:spock:

chagrin
07-15-2005, 02:18 PM
Yes

chagrin
It's always a tough call. Chances are I've just touched the cleanest thing in the restroom.

Especially in the 9th ward

:p

KCChiefsMan
at home I dont, in a public restroom I will wash my hands if they have automatic faucets, I usually will grab a paper towel (if there isn't a stupid lever to get the paper towel) and cover my hands with it as I open the door to exit the bathroom

eazyb81
07-15-2005, 02:19 PM
Definately not.

The only time I wash my hands after peeing is if i'm at work and somebody is in the bathroom at the same time. I don't want anybody actually knowing how dirty I am.

tyton75
07-15-2005, 02:21 PM
personally.. I just find it kinda odd at work when EVERY single person wash's their hands after peeing... basically the only thing you touch in our bathrooms is your dik... so I dont' get it... do they have the nastiest dik's in the world that they HAVE to wash their hands everytime they touch it..

I mean.. take a shower before you come to work!

JimNasium
07-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Especially in the 9th ward

:p
Yeah, no kidding. BTW, I just got the oatmeal pale in the bottle this week. As soon as it's ready I'll let you know if it's worthy of a trip to Florida.

Iowanian
07-15-2005, 02:25 PM
You nasty bastards better Start washing your hands.

That should be part of the man code. In a handshaking society, if you're pissing with a sink in the room, you'd better wash your damn hands.

I don't think I'm shaking anymore hands, or eating out of any more chip bags at planet tailgates.

Uncle_Ted
07-15-2005, 02:30 PM
"I wash my hands before I touch my penis man..."

That's from the Don King movie right? I loved that line when he said that to George Foreman.

KCChiefsMan
07-15-2005, 02:32 PM
You nasty bastards better Start washing your hands.

That should be part of the man code. In a handshaking society, if you're pissing with a sink in the room, you'd better wash your damn hands.

I don't think I'm shaking anymore hands, or eating out of any more chip bags at planet tailgates.

quit your crying, if they don't want to wash their hands! they don't want to wash they're hands.

KCFalcon59
07-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Before and after. Don't want to get my dick dirty.

keg in kc
07-15-2005, 02:33 PM
I'm obsessive about washing my hands.

Rausch
07-15-2005, 02:34 PM
That's from the Don King movie right? I loved that line when he said that to George Foreman.

Trading Places...

Boise_Chief
07-15-2005, 02:35 PM
If it's clean enough for her mouth, it's clean enough for my hands.

jk/ I own a restaurant, I wash everytime.

Iowanian
07-15-2005, 02:35 PM
quit your crying, if they don't want to wash their hands! they don't want to wash they're hands.

In that case...I hope the next guy you shake hands with is a left handed, traditional Arab man....and you're eating popcorn or something.

Its pretty damn rude to be dirty dicking another man's hand...especially where you've been stickin yours in the mule of all women.

alpha_omega
07-15-2005, 02:36 PM
Yep!

Goapics1
07-15-2005, 02:38 PM
What a bunch of sick bastards! Wash your hands! Your dik is dirty!

Nzoner
07-15-2005, 02:42 PM
Always,and I wait until the pee has made its way down the sink drain.

cadmonkey
07-15-2005, 02:44 PM
When I'm out drinking I usually stop washing my hands around beer 6.

Radar Chief
07-15-2005, 02:44 PM
Yes.

ChiefsOne
07-15-2005, 02:51 PM
About 2 or 3 times a day, I usually don't pee on my hands so no need to wash them.

I figure my dong is the cleanest part of my body, I wash every morning in the shower and tuck it in my underwear.

tyton75
07-15-2005, 02:52 PM
so if God granted your wish and you could go down on your self... would you only do it while in the shower?!?!

paranoid freaks

morphius
07-15-2005, 02:54 PM
If it's clean enough for her mouth, it's clean enough for my hands.

jk/ I own a restaurant, I wash everytime.
I was wondering who would be the first to get that one at, lol!

Of course its really disturbing with the picture of your daughter holding a ball right next to it...

Iowanian
07-15-2005, 02:55 PM
kcchiefsman doesn't wash his hands.....but its not as necessary, since he squats to pee.

If dumbass were Money, you'd be bill Gates.

Donger
07-15-2005, 02:55 PM
so if God granted your wish and you could go down on your self... would you only do it while in the shower?!?!

paranoid freaks

No way. If you s*ck your own d*ck, you've made a significant commitment.

Miles
07-15-2005, 02:57 PM
When I'm out drinking I usually stop washing my hands around beer 6.

Same here. Dont think I see too many guys using the sinks at the bars either.

cadmonkey
07-15-2005, 03:04 PM
Alright, this needs to be addressed. I was just in the bathroom and while I was peeing someone came out of using the crapper. I didn't look to see who it was, why would I?

Well, this person walked straight to the door and left. If you drop a crap for gods sake wash. All I know is that the person had on brown Doc. Marten's. I'm going hunting for those shoes.

KCChiefsMan
07-15-2005, 03:08 PM
kcchiefsman doesn't wash his hands.....but its not as necessary, since he squats to pee.

If dumbass were Money, you'd be bill Gates.

so what personal problem do you have with me anyways? Because I used to be a waiter and I hate white trash?

Iowanian
07-15-2005, 03:09 PM
No. I respect people who work jobs that must be done for the services I require.

My general problem is that you LIE. My second problem is that you tend to make threads that make you look like a tool, then renig later. My 3rd problem...well...you eff with the bull....

Whats funny about you "hating white trash" is.....that you pretty much appear to be the prototype.

Maybe you should Define Whitetrash, for those of us, who have never been a waitress. Maybe you could toss in some of your social commentary on minorities while you're at it....maybe a dash of "how to score chics without the use of Roofies", and "tae Kwan Do by Pauldo"

Goapics1
07-15-2005, 03:13 PM
Alright, this needs to be addressed. I was just in the bathroom and while I was peeing someone came out of using the crapper. I didn't look to see who it was, why would I?

Well, this person walked straight to the door and left. If you drop a crap for gods sake wash. All I know is that the person had on brown Doc. Marten's. I'm going hunting for those shoes.

Well, hopefully he wiped his ass. If not you have other problems there, just don't let him sit in your seat. It'll smell like ass.

Amnorix
07-15-2005, 03:21 PM
I wash my hands every damn time.

If I taking a dump, I flush with my foot.

If the restroom has paper towels, I'll use one to open the door also.

When I see guys that take a dump and walk right out the door, I don't want to be touching anything they touched, that's for damn sure.

kc rush
07-15-2005, 03:22 PM
I always wash unless the bathroom is nasty.

I didn't wash when I was out drinking in New Orleans since the sinks looked like they had been used as urinals.

KCChiefsMan
07-15-2005, 03:25 PM
No. I respect people who work jobs that must be done for the services I require.

My general problem is that you LIE. My second problem is that you tend to make threads that make you look like a tool, then renig later. My 3rd problem...well...you eff with the bull....

Whats funny about you "hating white trash" is.....that you pretty much appear to be the prototype.

Maybe you should Define Whitetrash, for those of us, who have never been a waitress. Maybe you could toss in some of your social commentary on minorities while you're at it....maybe a dash of "how to score chics without the use of Roofies", and "tae Kwan Do by Pauldo"

what have I lied about? I'm sorry that I had to pay my way through college at KU to pay for everything: tuition, bills, living expenses...etc. It would have definately have helped to have had a rich Daddy like most of the students here but my dad died when I was 18 which left my mother poor and he wanted me to get a college education and so I did it the hard way, working 40 hours a week as a waiter/bartender and then later manager just to make ends meet. Yes those bastard white trash people that wouldn't tip pissed me off because I wasn't just trying to make a couple of extra bucks. I depended on it. FInally I finished school and I work as an intern until December when I will be hired after that.

After I established myself at the restaraunt money was not a problem because I made pretty damn good money there but yes the white trash, well I have a certain hatred for them because they made my job very stressfull at times. Just put me on ignore if you think I lie about everything then or don't like what I have to say rather than poking jokes on something you have no clue about

Lzen
07-15-2005, 03:29 PM
Of course I wash my hands everytime. And anyone who doesn't is a disgusting bastard. That's how germs (can you say staph infection?) get spread around. But I've seen plenty of people who don't wash right here where I work. :shake: I even saw some dufus come out of the crapper the other day and walk right out without washing. Sicko.

Jenson71
07-15-2005, 03:31 PM
what have I lied about? I'm sorry that I had to pay my way through college at KU to pay for everything: tuition, bills, living expenses...etc. It would have definately have helped to have had a rich Daddy like most of the students here but my dad died when I was 18 which left my mother poor and he wanted me to get a college education and so I did it the hard way, working 40 hours a week as a waiter/bartender and then later manager just to make ends meet. Yes those bastard white trash people that wouldn't tip pissed me off because I wasn't just trying to make a couple of extra bucks. I depended on it. FInally I finished school and I work as an intern until December when I will be hired after that.

After I established myself at the restaraunt money was not a problem because I made pretty damn good money there but yes the white trash, well I have a certain hatred for them because they made my job very stressfull at times. Just put me on ignore if you think I lie about everything then or don't like what I have to say rather than poking jokes on something you have no clue about

Why are you so serious now when all your other posts are about how pathetic you are?

Goapics1
07-15-2005, 03:32 PM
I just went pee and did not wash my hands. I am picking my nose as I type with one hand.

KCChiefsMan
07-15-2005, 03:38 PM
Why are you so serious now when all your other posts are about how pathetic you are?

about how pathetic I am?

KCChiefsMan
07-15-2005, 03:39 PM

and what is your problem with me anyways?

keg in kc
07-15-2005, 03:42 PM
I just went pee and did not wash my hands. I am picking my nose as I type with one hand.I often type with one hand. But there's no nose-picking involved in that.

Goapics1
07-15-2005, 03:43 PM
I often type with one hand. But there's no nose-picking involved in that.
I thought I would try since some of these sick bastards don't wash there hands.

Radar Chief
07-15-2005, 03:43 PM
I often type with one hand. But there's no nose-picking involved in that.

Thatís bordering on TMI.

Iowanian
07-15-2005, 03:44 PM
What have you Lied About?

Oh....I don't know.....ever post a thread about getting your nose broken?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105321&page=1

ever had that turn out wrong?

Alot of us have worked our way through school...I paid every dime myself. Everyone else doesn't seem to have such a bitter attitude and sense of entitlement that you do.

Its like you're bitching about people who live in trailer parks, from the back room of you 14x75.

Goapics1
07-15-2005, 03:45 PM
What have you Lied About?

Oh....I don't know.....ever post a thread about getting your nose broken?
I've never broken my nose and I do not think I started a thread about it.

KCChiefsMan
07-15-2005, 03:57 PM
I've never broken my nose and I do not think I started a thread about it.

oh....wow
yup, I did lie about that.

whooptie doooo

Jenson71
07-15-2005, 05:17 PM
about how pathetic I am?

Your sex life and how you should never have kids, etc...

ChiefsFire
07-15-2005, 05:20 PM
pre and post urination...funny thing.I like touching my dingdong