PDA

View Full Version : In their own words: Marty Schottenhiemer on NFL Network

DTLB58
07-15-2005, 06:38 PM
Tonight at 7pm CST

dtebbe
07-15-2005, 10:38 PM
W-E We and U-S Us.... thos are pire-ful words men... pire-ful

I about roll out of my chair everytime I hear it.

I prefer:

Wun and Dun that's the truth men ... Wun and Dun....

DT

keg in kc
07-15-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm real good in reg'lar season, every other year or so. Ain't fig'red out them playoffs yet, though.

milkman
07-16-2005, 04:45 PM
I'm real good in reg'lar season, every other year or so. Ain't fig'red out them playoffs yet, though.

Or.....
There's a gleam men, and I wish I wouldn't hide it so damn well that I can't find it when the playoffs start.

Deberg_1990
07-16-2005, 04:50 PM
"Keep grinding men, keep grinding"...

IM thankful for the job Marty did while he was here, but i sure am glad hes gone.

Skip Towne
07-16-2005, 04:59 PM
If he figures it out we are in a hell of a lot of trouble.

Count Alex's Losses
07-16-2005, 05:00 PM
I still have a soft spot in my heart for Marty. I've always liked the guy.

LETS GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS DUNGEON!

jspchief
07-16-2005, 05:32 PM
I know a lot you guys hate on Marty, but the guy gave us some really good football teams. IMO, we had teams that over-achieved because of his coaching.

I highly reccommend this show. I've seen it before, and it's very good. It has some great Chiefs moments and footage.

Count Alex's Losses
07-16-2005, 05:37 PM
I know a lot you guys hate on Marty, but the guy gave us some really good football teams. IMO, we had teams that over-achieved because of his coaching.

I highly reccommend this show. I've seen it before, and it's very good. It has some great Chiefs moments and footage.

I'm going to re-create POWER 0 in Madden.

JamSec128
07-16-2005, 05:40 PM
I watched it lastnight. I also reccommend it, does have allot of classic Chiefs moments, that brought goosebumps to my arms, and that "gleam" back to my eye.

""Derrick, listen to me young man, you have to forget it. DERRICK.... look at me, you have to forget it will null at you, you have to move on... Derrick look at me, I know what I am talking about"

DTLB58
07-16-2005, 05:47 PM
I watched it lastnight. I also reccommend it, does have allot of classic Chiefs moments, that brought goosebumps to my arms, and that "gleam" back to my eye.

""Derrick, listen to me young man, you have to forget it. DERRICK.... look at me, you have to forget it will null at you, you have to move on... Derrick look at me, I know what I am talking about"

That is one of the BEST one on one coach and player conversations you will ever hear. That was awesome to hear again :clap:

I taped it last night the second time around.

DTLB58
07-16-2005, 05:50 PM
I still have a soft spot in my heart for Marty. I've always liked the guy.

LETS GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS DUNGEON!

To the defense during a Raider game. "They got 3 god damn point on us, now c'mon let's go" :)

That man gets me motivated and my blood boiling. Wow

Count Alex's Losses
07-16-2005, 05:52 PM
To the defense during a Raider game. "They got 3 god damn point on us, now c'mon let's go" :)

Actually it was:

"THE BASTARDS GOT THREE POINTS! LETS GO!" :cuss: ROFL

Crush
07-16-2005, 06:09 PM
1st down... run
2nd down... run
3rd down... incomplete pass
4th down... punt

Marty Ball: Where the Defense carries the team, literally.

Skip Towne
07-16-2005, 07:05 PM
Why am I seeing the Detroit Lions?

Deberg_1990
07-16-2005, 07:17 PM

Exactly. Great defensive mind. Crappy offensive guy. Hes like the Doppleganger of DV

DTLB58
07-16-2005, 07:58 PM
Actually it was:

"THE BASTARDS GOT THREE POINTS! LETS GO!" :cuss: ROFL

That's it. I was to lazy to stick the tape in. I wanted to say Sum bitches but I knew that wasn't it.

That just showed his passion for beating them bastards. We lost an edge against the Raiders when Marty left but since we swept them last year maybe we got some of it back when Gun returned. :)

milkman
07-16-2005, 07:59 PM
Why am I seeing the Detroit Lions?

You must have pissed off the football gods!

keg in kc
07-17-2005, 01:54 AM
If he figures it out we are in a hell of a lot of trouble.If I ever win the lottery, I'll be a hell of a lot richer.