PDA

View Full Version : KC Star Law update... not much.

Fried Meat Ball!
07-16-2005, 05:08 AM
■ LAW UPDATE: The Chiefs are still in contact with free-agent cornerback Ty Law’s agents, but nothing is imminent and no visit is scheduled, a person close to the situation said Friday.

The Chiefs will be without cornerback Eric Warfield for the first four games because of an NFL suspension. Coach Dick Vermeil has said that the Chiefs would like to sign Law but that cap constraints are an issue.

royr17
07-16-2005, 05:28 AM
Dont you guys remember when reports came out that we had a deal in place with Surtain and DV indicated we didnt, today we find out we have reached a agreement with LAW and DV says we havent, I think we have reached a agreement but the chiefs arent lettin anything out till they get him to pass a physical and sign.

JimNasium
07-16-2005, 05:50 AM
Dont you guys remember when reports came out that we had a deal in place with Surtain and DV indicated we didnt, today we find out we have reached a agreement with LAW and DV says we havent, I think we have reached a agreement but the chiefs arent lettin anything out till they get him to pass a physical and sign.
Pollyanna.

4th and Long
07-16-2005, 05:52 AM
Perfect Star Board material. You should spend more quality time over there. Really.

Gaz
07-16-2005, 06:17 AM
LAW UPDATE:

• He is still injured.
• He still wants a TON of money.

xoxo~
Gaz
Smells a Douglass happening.

Rausch
07-16-2005, 06:19 AM
LAW UPDATE:

• He is still injured.

xoxo~
Gaz

You're good.

That Ramsey girl case is still unsolved man...

RedThat
07-16-2005, 06:34 AM

In other words, you believe the reports that Rhonda Moss said. Because your somewhat taking the same words out of her mouth.

Electric
07-16-2005, 07:42 AM
Ty Law =

Lancetastic
07-16-2005, 07:49 AM
Well I hope the Chiefs would pay $50 for him if he came to KC.

Electric
07-16-2005, 08:37 AM

That's actually just the very first one in the stack.

What the deep meaning is: "Show me the mooooooonnnnneeeeeyyyyyy.

Gaz
07-16-2005, 08:41 AM

Best start adding zeros, man.

Lots and LOTS of zeros.

xoxo~
Gaz
Would not mind some of those zeros himself.

Coach
07-16-2005, 08:44 AM
Best start adding zeros, man.

Lots and LOTS of zeros.

xoxo~
Gaz
Would not mind some of those zeros himself.

Hmm, if you do manage to get some of those zeros, you gonna help out a fellow poor Chief fan? :p

Electric
07-16-2005, 08:47 AM
Hmm, if you do manage to get some of those zeros, you gonna help out a fellow poor Chief fan? :p

I'm sure they would be overly pleased to give us fans zero!!!

TEX
07-16-2005, 10:16 AM
LAW UPDATE:

• He is still injured.

xoxo~
Gaz

Agreed except I think we were closer to signing Douglas then we have ever been to signing Law. I'd also bet that Law's performance mimics Douglas' year with Jacksonville.