PDA

View Full Version : Whitlock on ESPN Sunday Reporter

Coach
07-17-2005, 08:15 AM
FWIW, Jason Whitlock is on ESPN Sunday Reporter.

Good lord, that suit he's wearing, you can see all that fat oozing out of the back of his neck.

4th and Long
07-17-2005, 08:17 AM

Good lord, that suit he's wearing, you can see all that fat oozing out of the back of his neck.
After your description, I opted out on viewing his tubbiness.

Coach
07-17-2005, 08:19 AM

Yeah, I was like "Gosh damn it, where's the remote!!? Where's the focking remote! I gotta change it before Whitlock blinds me for life... ARRRGHHHH!"

:p

No worries, I changed it in time. So I'm good. :p

Rausch
07-17-2005, 08:20 AM

There's only one place here in town to even get a pulled pork sammitch, and while it's very good our options are limited.

If I lived in KC I'd probably look like JW's albino little brother...

4th and Long
07-17-2005, 08:21 AM
Yeah, I was like "Gosh damn it, where's the remote!!? Where's the focking remote! I gotta change it before Whitlock blinds me for life... ARRRGHHHH!"

:p

No worries, I changed it in time. So I'm good. :p
Worried? Nah. I wasn't worried. I would have given me an opportunity to use some Stevie Wonder pics when referring to you or something. :p

4th and Long
07-17-2005, 08:23 AM
There's only one place here in town to even get a pulled pork sammitch, and while it's very good our options are limited.

If I lived in KC I'd probably look like JW's albino little brother...
Havent you heard? You'll go blind if you pull your pork too much. :p

Rausch
07-17-2005, 08:25 AM

That might explain my need for stronger spectacles...

Coach
07-17-2005, 08:27 AM

Heh. I saw this sign at Whitlock's driveway not too long ago.

http://www.monologs.net/archives/Pork_chop.JPG

4th and Long
07-17-2005, 08:29 AM
Heh. I saw this sign at Whitlock's driveway not too long ago.

http://www.monologs.net/archives/Pork_chop.JPG
ROFL

I actually love pork chops. :drool:

Bowser
07-17-2005, 08:57 AM
He's certainly putting the full court press on for Ty Law, saying we should apply for the "Dan Snyder Cap Exemption". Heh......

skky man
07-17-2005, 09:22 AM
Not a big golf fan but found it funny he was dissing Tiger a bit and wasn't it not to long ago he was kissing his ass in his colum. Favorite quote was when he said Tiger struggled and the Master's but won! Like playing not your best and winning a tournament is a bad thing. It no offical fat eat's brain cells!

Katipan
07-17-2005, 10:30 AM
It doesn't surprise me. He doesn't think Lance Armstrong is an athlete.

And this suit isn't nearly as bad as the brown tweed grandma couch looking piece of crap he wore the other day.

KChiefs1
07-17-2005, 10:58 AM

Jeff City has to be one of the most backward capital cities I've ever been in....there is literally nothing to do or good places to eat in that town.

Herzig
07-17-2005, 11:57 AM

I just watched my TiVo version of the Sports Reporters...here was his final quote "Lamar Hunt..SHOW TY LAW THE MONEY"

Skip Towne
07-17-2005, 12:22 PM
It doesn't surprise me. He doesn't think Lance Armstrong is an athlete.

And this suit isn't nearly as bad as the brown tweed grandma couch looking piece of crap he wore the other day.
I would imagine the fatass has trouble buying clothes. So he patronizes the local tentmaker.