PDA

View Full Version : The Taco John Internet Report brings you Hot Sports Opinion #2 from The Orange Mane!

Douche Baggins
07-17-2005, 09:19 AM
The Chiefs don't scare me in the least, at least not yet. When a team has only three playoff wins to their names in thirty years, it takes more than signing a bunch of roleplayers to make me too concerned. Surtain was a great signing... The rest, meh...

Thig Lyfe
07-17-2005, 09:19 AM
That's it... we've signed Ty Law.

Bowser
07-17-2005, 09:23 AM
Ahh, yes. The "We've won Superbowls since they have, so naturally we're better than they are" arguement. Works every time, for a Bronco fan.

And of course, a 53 year old Jerry Rice and some midget draftee corners trumps the signing of Kendrell Bell, Sammy Knight, Carlos Hall, and drafting Derrick Johnson everyday. (Not to mention Maurice Clarrett and Todd Saurenbrun! ROFL )

Bowser
07-17-2005, 09:24 AM
And all of CLeveland's shitty D-Line! I should rep Taco for being so damned entertaining! ROFL

Coach
07-17-2005, 09:31 AM
On that note how about that Brilliant move by the Donkeys to resign a guy that sat on his ass all season? Thats a hell of a way to improve that defensive line, along with the signing of damned near the entire Browns defensive line.

HemiEd
07-17-2005, 09:40 AM
On that note how about that Brilliant move by the Donkeys to resign a guy that sat on his ass all season? Thats a hell of a way to improve that defensive line, along with the signing of damned near the entire Browns defensive line.

Did they miss someone? :doh!:

Shag
07-17-2005, 09:44 AM
Roleplayers?? LOL! If Kendrell Bell, Patrick Surtain, Sammy Knight, and DJ are roleplayers, then 95% of the Donkeys are Arena League castoffs...

TEX
07-17-2005, 01:08 PM
Taco 's a tool for himself - not even he believes all the crap he spews. Funny how many desciples he has on the Mange.

His Donx scare nobody with Plummet, their RBBC and all the ex-loser Browns. The only thing they've shown they can do consistently since Horse Face retired is chop block. Yet he pounds his chest every year proclaiming them Super Bowl worthy. While it was just last year he said we could all, "Bank on it" that Plummet would lead the Donx to the Super Bowl. ROFL

See, it's never just about Denver with Taco - there's ALWAYS some CHIEF concern that he must discount. Why? For someone who is "not concerned" he sure spends enough time trying to convince himself and anyone else who will listen... :hmmm:

Rain Man
07-17-2005, 01:12 PM
If the Broncos hadn't interfered with the draft to get Smellway, they'd still be marveling in awe about losing the Super Bowl in the 70s.

Rain Man
07-17-2005, 01:14 PM
Taco 's a tool for himself - not even he believes all the crap he spews.

He's just spewing propaganda to try to demoralize our troops. He's not Taco John, he's Tokyo John.

Hey, I kind of like that. Any mods in the mood to rename him?

Skip Towne
07-17-2005, 01:23 PM
He's just spewing propaganda to try to demoralize our troops. He's not Taco John, he's Tokyo John.

Hey, I kind of like that. Any mods in the mood to rename him?
Good one! I second that motion. To me he's Tokyo John from now on.

WolfDawg
07-17-2005, 05:20 PM
Did they miss someone? :doh!:

We held onto the 2 players that were worth a shit. Orpheous Roye and Kenard lang.

Coach
07-17-2005, 05:22 PM
Good one! I second that motion. To me he's Tokyo John from now on.

I triple the motion as well.