PDA

View Full Version : Stupid B*tch!

CosmicPal
07-17-2005, 12:41 PM
I have come to the unstartling conclusion I will always remain single. I will go to my grave a lonely, old man passing over a hill whistling a train song.

I've been dating this gal over a month now- she was sweet, nice, and the kinda gal that could put up with my crazy antics. Well, last night we were out and I was talking to a friend of mine about the upcoming football season and fantasy football when she turns to me and said with disgust, "Oh you're not one of THOSE!"
"Uhhhh yes. Come this fall and winter, sweetheart- I'll be watching football with the same kind of awe a boy watches his teenage neighbor undress herself in front of the window."
"Oh gawd no."

Well, I wouldn't believe it- but football has come between us. I guess I'll be looking for someone new again...b*tch!

Skip Towne
07-17-2005, 12:45 PM
I thought this thread was about chiefs4me.

Coach
07-17-2005, 12:46 PM
A little tip for ya Cos.

Make sure before you go serious with another woman, that you tell her the football thing BEFORE you date. I made that clear with my woman, and she has no problem with that.

Just givin ya some helpful tips, that's all.

Iowanian
07-17-2005, 12:54 PM
A Month?

Thats little to No investment.

If you hook up again...>Donkey Punch, Shocker, filthy sanzhez...leave.....maybe draw an arrowhead on her forehead with her own Dook.

mcfara
07-17-2005, 12:57 PM
hahaha...exactly. we gotta put up with shopping and their friends but they can't just leave us alone on sat and sun in the fall...the donkey punch will take care of her next time you see her

StcChief
07-17-2005, 01:04 PM
No talk of sports, football in a month???? This should have come out early that she has issues.

real Chief fans show up quickly with women.

Coach
07-17-2005, 01:05 PM
No talk of sports, football in a month???? This should have come out early that she has issues.

real Chief fans show up quickly with women.

Damn right.

Iowanian
07-17-2005, 01:07 PM
ON second thought...You should have punched her in the ass as she stomped by after you told her to get her Football-hatin' arse the Fug outta your sector.

Count Alex's Wins
07-17-2005, 01:13 PM
Filthy whore.

CosmicPal
07-17-2005, 01:24 PM
A little tip for ya Cos.

Make sure before you go serious with another woman, that you tell her the football thing BEFORE you date. I made that clear with my woman, and she has no problem with that.

Just givin ya some helpful tips, that's all.

Yes, good advice.

I did this with one of my girlfriends I dated back in KC for a couple of years. She too couldn't stand sports, but I told her very early on that I was a diehard Chiefs fan and that I would give my week up, my every day to her, just as long as she would give me my Sundays. I threw in the "you can see your friends on Sunday or have some time to yourself" bit to sweeten the honey. It worked!

As a matter of fact, after a few weeks, much to her chagrin, she decided to hang with me and watch football. Before you know it, she was actually enjoying it.

I don't know why the topic of football never came up with her yet- maybe I just figured she too would sacrifice Sundays and just let me be.

Coach
07-17-2005, 01:30 PM
Yes, good advice.

I did this with one of my girlfriends I dated back in KC for a couple of years. She too couldn't stand sports, but I told her very early on that I was a diehard Chiefs fan and that I would give my week up, my every day to her, just as long as she would give me my Sundays. I threw in the "you can see your friends on Sunday or have some time to yourself" bit to sweeten the honey. It worked!

As a matter of fact, after a few weeks, much to her chagrin, she decided to hang with me and watch football. Before you know it, she was actually enjoying it.

I don't know why the topic of football never came up with her yet- maybe I just figured she too would sacrifice Sundays and just let me be.

Nope. Not many women are too fond towards football. I had an ex that really hated football, and just basically threatened me "Either lose your Chiefs, or lose this." That was the easiest decision I made in my life. Never saw her again, nor do I give a shit to.

My girlfriend would let me watch my Chiefs and she would be either joining me, or just go online to go shopping or whatever, and we're good. I pretty much threw in the line you said "you can see your friends on Sunday or have some time to yourself" as well.

luv
07-17-2005, 01:39 PM
Football fans may not always have the "class" women tend to look for, but they definitely have character. I personally would take character over class any day. Don't waste another minute fretting over the loss. Sounds to me like she probably isn't worth it.

Ari Chi3fs
07-17-2005, 02:14 PM
my wife couldnt stand football and most sports before we dated, but I included her, and taught her the nuances of the sport... and now she fuggin loves the Chiefs, Royals, and Jayhawks.

I done good.

Count Alex's Wins
07-17-2005, 02:15 PM
my wife couldnt stand football and most sports before we dated, but I included her, and taught her the nuances of the sport... and now she fuggin loves the Chiefs, Royals, and Jayhawks.

I done good.

Does she have big tits?

keg in kc
07-17-2005, 02:20 PM
I have come to the unstartling conclusion I will always remain single.When did I write this?I've been dating this gal over a month now-Oh, wait. Nevermind.

Herzig
07-17-2005, 04:33 PM
A couple of years ago, I was dating this busty blonde that was trying to coerce me into having sex 5 minutes before the kickoff of the Chiefs-Raiders game. I knew she was doing this to see if I would choose her over football. Needless to say, I made it home in time to see the kickoff. I don't think that I got any from her for a week after that.

In retrospect, I probably should have turned on the TV and done her while I watched the game.

Cosmic Pal...she did you a favor...it never would have worked.

Count Alex's Wins
07-17-2005, 04:35 PM
Roy will take chicks over football. Someone needs to talk some sense into him.

Herzig
07-17-2005, 04:42 PM
I have come to the unstartling conclusion I will always remain single. I will go to my grave a lonely, old man passing over a hill whistling a train song.

I've been dating this gal over a month now- she was sweet, nice, and the kinda gal that could put up with my crazy antics. Well, last night we were out and I was talking to a friend of mine about the upcoming football season and fantasy football when she turns to me and said with disgust, "Oh you're not one of THOSE!"
"Uhhhh yes. Come this fall and winter, sweetheart- I'll be watching football with the same kind of awe a boy watches his teenage neighbor undress herself in front of the window."
"Oh gawd no."

Well, I wouldn't believe it- but football has come between us. I guess I'll be looking for someone new again...b*tch!

I figure that I can get laid 349 days out of the year...16 days belong to the Chiefs...and only 3 hours each of those days at that. I will have sex if anyone else is playing.

chiefs4me
07-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Now what...I didn't do a damn thing...oh wait it's not me this time....ROFL

Count Alex's Wins
07-17-2005, 04:44 PM
I figure that I can get laid 349 days out of the year...16 days belong to the Chiefs...and only 3 hours each of those days at that. I will have sex if anyone else is playing.

That's an excellent way of putting it. What girl can't let her guy do whatever he wants 16 days out of the year? You're a bitch if you don't.

Rausch
07-17-2005, 04:45 PM
Now what...I didn't do a damn thing...oh wait it's not me this time....ROFL

Stewart kicked azz again today.
:)

Pants
07-17-2005, 04:46 PM
That's an excellent way of putting it. What girl can't let her guy do whatever he wants 16 days out of the year? You're a bitch if you don't.

Are you saying I can safely marry you? Thank you, Lord!

Rausch
07-17-2005, 04:47 PM

I went with the "I only want 32 days a year for football. 32. That's 1 month out of 12. If you're the type of person that's so ****ing selfish you can't give me 1 day alone for every 11 we spend together it's probably best I just go ahead and keep all 12 months to myself..."

Herzig
07-17-2005, 04:49 PM

Exactly. That's what I tell the girls I date...when you put it in that perspective for them...I think they don't freak out as much about it. I've also never been married ROFL

Count Alex's Wins
07-17-2005, 04:50 PM
Just don't tell them you like baseball...

Herzig
07-17-2005, 04:52 PM
Just don't tell them you like baseball...

You could as use the.."Just be thankful that I'm NOT a baseball fan...they have 162 games a year."

regald
07-17-2005, 04:56 PM
Haha dude, you're overreacting.

You could've responded the same way if she said "I'm going out for cheerleading this year", when she may have no chance.

"Oh no, you're not one of those ugly chics that think they can make the team?"

Haha, imagine how she would've responded to that. Anyway though, it's just an example. Don't take Fantasy football to heart, she could've responded the same way about Bowling, "Bowling's gay",she's obviously not very intelligent to say that.

Ask her if she knows what Fantasy football is next time.

Pitt Gorilla
07-17-2005, 04:59 PM
Wow, this just made me remember once again why I love my wife so much. She's a Chiefs and Royals fan. Great girl.

Herzig
07-17-2005, 05:01 PM
Wow, this just made me remember once again why I love my wife so much. She's a Chiefs and Royals fan. Great girl.

Does she have a good looking sister with big hooters and a nice butt?

luv
07-17-2005, 05:02 PM
Haha dude, you're overreacting.

You could've responded the same way if she said "I'm going out for cheerleading this year", when she may have no chance.

"Oh no, you're not one of those ugly chics that think they can make the team?"

Haha, imagine how she would've responded to that. Anyway though, it's just an example. Don't take Fantasy football to heart, she could've responded the same way about Bowling, "Bowling's gay",she's obviously not very intelligent to say that.

Ask her if she knows what Fantasy football is next time.
Bowling IS gay, if you're watching it on tv. I even tire of it after two games.

regald
07-17-2005, 05:06 PM
Bowling IS NOT gay. It's ok. I don't even play often. I don't watch it on TV either.

It's just one of those stereotyical sports that people think "losers" play, similar to video/computer games.

Pitt Gorilla
07-17-2005, 05:06 PM
Sorry, but no. She has only a brother. She played volleyball in college, so it shouldn't surprise me that she is sporty. She also grew up listening to Denny and Fred as her dad is a Royals lifer.

Herzig
07-17-2005, 05:08 PM
Sorry, but no. She has only a brother.

That's ok...I'm definitely not interested in him.

luv
07-17-2005, 05:10 PM
What if someone rooted for the KC Chiefs and the St Louis Cardinals? I can't stand the Royals for some reason. Maybe there was something instilled in me growing up in a Cardinals fan household.

luv
07-17-2005, 05:12 PM
Bowling IS NOT gay. It's ok. I don't even play often. I don't watch it on TV either.

It's just one of those stereotyical sports that people think "losers" play, similar to video/computer games.
I disagree. I like video games. The only "losers" playing video games are the ones who do it 24/7.

And there's a difference between being "gay" and being a "loser".

chiefs4me
07-17-2005, 05:12 PM
Stewart kicked azz again today.
:)

I saw...I also about had a stroke because of it...2 weeks in a row.:rolleyes: I guess everybody has a lucky streak...ROFL

I am dissappointed that Jarrett and Martin aren't getting any wins. I am really gonna miss Dale next year, I like him alot...

Herzig
07-17-2005, 05:14 PM
What if someone rooted for the KC Chiefs and the St Louis Cardinals? I can't stand the Royals for some reason. Maybe there was something instilled in me growing up in a Cardinals fan household.

Shit..if I ever dated a girl that loved the Chiefs as much as I do, she'd definitely be a keeper. I could care less about Ba$eball.

Skip Towne
07-17-2005, 05:23 PM
Your sister does.

Herzig
07-17-2005, 05:24 PM
Your sister does.

Hey now...don't look at my little sister that way...you old perve!

Rain Man
07-17-2005, 05:25 PM
Go have a glass of Welch's Passionfruit Juice, cosmic.

luv
07-17-2005, 05:26 PM
Go have a glass of Welch's Passionfruit Juice, cosmic.
Crossing threads... :shake:

Electric
07-17-2005, 05:56 PM

"Oh gawd no."

I might have tried to groom her to be a Chiefs football fan. It might take some work, but I'd guess that you've already written her off!!

b*tch!

Rain Man
07-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Crossing threads... :shake:

Am I wrong for hoping that others can experience love, too?

ENDelt260
07-17-2005, 06:01 PM
Bowling IS gay, if you're watching it on tv. I even tire of it after two games.
There's nothing wrong with watching bowling on TV.

ENDelt260
07-17-2005, 06:02 PM
What if someone rooted for the KC Chiefs and the St Louis Cardinals?

Then I'll give them no end of shit.

luv
07-17-2005, 06:04 PM
There's nothing wrong with watching bowling on TV.
No..well..only if there's nothing better on tv. The chances that bowling would beat out everything else on are slim to none though.