PDA

View Full Version : Serena Williams has saggy boobs.

Logical
07-18-2005, 12:04 AM
On the ESPY awards now.

That is all carry on.

Count Zarth
07-18-2005, 12:06 AM
I have never thought her or her sister were all that. BTW they are Jehovah's Witnesses. :rolleyes: ROFL

Logical
07-18-2005, 12:08 AM
I have never thought her or her sister were all that. BTW they are Jehovah's Witnesses. :rolleyes: ROFLDefinitely not all that, someone needs to tell them though. That dress belongs on someone like Halle Berry not Serena.

Scalper
07-18-2005, 12:28 AM
Serena has more curves then Barry Zito!!!

splatbass
07-18-2005, 02:54 AM
Pics?

Chan93lx50
07-18-2005, 04:30 AM
They are both ugly!

Lzen
07-18-2005, 05:20 AM
I love the new handle, Jim. Very clever moderatorship.

ROFL

Bob Dole
07-18-2005, 05:36 AM
Isn't there a rule against starting a topic that includes the word "boobs" but not including a picture?

Kerberos
07-18-2005, 05:38 AM
Isn't there a rule against starting a topic that includes the word "boobs" but not including a picture?

If there isn't a rule against it there SHOULD be !

:D

alnorth
07-18-2005, 06:41 AM
I think the exception to that rule is if said boobs are characterised as undesirable.

In that case, a link should be required, to allow those with strong stomachs to independantly evaluate and verify the undesirability of the boobs in question.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-18-2005, 09:14 AM
I'd still hit it.

Scorp
07-18-2005, 09:17 AM
I'd still hit it.

yeah with a freaking 2X4.

jspchief
07-18-2005, 09:18 AM
She's a man, baby!

Kerberos
07-18-2005, 09:23 AM
She's a man, baby!

A MANBABY ???? Is that anything like Mini-ME ??

Scaga
07-18-2005, 09:50 AM
On the ESPY awards now.

That is all carry on.

Shouldn't those be classified as "utters"?

Saggysack
07-18-2005, 10:07 AM
She can have saggy tits all she wants. Ain't like she doesn't have the money fix them.

Besides, she has a ass that is illegal in54 different countries.

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 10:18 AM

I agree. I would like to slap it.

Bowser
07-18-2005, 10:31 AM
She can have saggy tits all she wants. Ain't like she doesn't have the money fix them.

Good God! It looks like she needs to get that thing drained......

Scaga
07-18-2005, 10:35 AM

That thing would have to have an orange triangle (or a wide load) banner on it if it was going down the road.

:shake:

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 10:56 AM
They don't look saggy to me.
http://netmode.vietnamnet.vn/dataimages/original/images441097_SerenaWilliams.jpg

ILChief
07-18-2005, 11:03 AM
She's a man. She does absolutely nothing for me.

MOhillbilly
07-18-2005, 11:07 AM
ooooook oooooook

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-18-2005, 11:09 AM
ooooook oooooook
ban the racist.

vailpass
07-18-2005, 11:11 AM
ban the racist.

Ban the PC prick who wants to control other's sense of humor.

Kerberos
07-18-2005, 11:12 AM
Is that an IP BAN or a POSTING BAN (global iggy) ?

Go Chiefs has shown me that there are different kinds of BANS ! :thumb:

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-18-2005, 11:12 AM
They don't look saggy to me.
http://netmode.vietnamnet.vn/dataimages/original/images441097_SerenaWilliams.jpg
she's more "ample" than "saggy." .... and I'd still hit it....

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-18-2005, 11:14 AM
ROFL

yea... I'm the one who posted a Mexican joke the other day. Man... people take this too seriously sometimes. I should have included a smiley I guess.

bringbackmarty
07-18-2005, 11:14 AM
I would hit it, but only if she promises not to kick my ass cause i'm a skinny puss. Her tits look fine to me btw

ChiTown
07-18-2005, 11:15 AM
she's more "ample" than "saggy." .... and I'd still hit it....

She's not very attractive in the face, but she's got a fun body. Between the rack and the arse, you could have a lot of fun
:)

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-18-2005, 11:17 AM
She's not very attractive in the face, but she's got a fun body. Between the rack and the arse, you could have a lot of fun
Yes..... I don't mind her face though. She's not gorgeous by any means but hey............

MOhillbilly
07-18-2005, 11:18 AM
w/ an ass like that she aint gettin much 'face' time.

way2kalm
07-18-2005, 11:19 AM
It looks as if some of you boys can't appreciate a small waist with a nice round butt when you see one...but then again some of you are not equiped to handle it either :D

vailpass
07-18-2005, 11:19 AM
ROFL

yea... I'm the one who posted a Mexican joke the other day. Man... people take this too seriously sometimes. I should have included a smiley I guess.

My bad. Damn internet doesn't let you pick up sarcasm sometime.
I'm so tired of PC thought-control that I guess I jumped the gun. Again, my bad.

vailpass
07-18-2005, 11:21 AM
It looks as if some of you boys can't appreciate a small waist with a nice round butt when you see one...but then again some of you are not equiped to handle it either :D

Some of us don't care for a big sloppy mound of jaba love but that just leaves more for you guys that do....

Dr. Facebook Fever
My bad. Damn internet doesn't let you pick up sarcasm sometime.
I'm so tired of PC thought-control that I guess I jumped the gun. Again, my bad.
no problem... and I agree. The internet is tone deaf.

Kerberos
w/ an ass like that she aint gettin much 'face' time.

If shes sucking she can have all the face time she wants ... I can only imagine with an upper body strength she seems to exude she can probably suck all bodily fluids out the end of your member!

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 11:22 AM
but then again some of you are not equiped to handle it either :D
hee, hee. ROFL #1 reason right there.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-18-2005, 11:22 AM
wow..... 10 points....

Biohazard
07-18-2005, 11:24 AM
That thing would have to have an orange triangle (or a wide load) banner on it if it was going down the road.

beep....beep....beep....what would ya'll do with that much ass?

Dr. Facebook Fever
If shes sucking she can have all the face time she wants ... I can only imagine with an upper body strength she seems to exude she can probably suck all bodily fluids out the end of your member!

..................................... trying to decide if that's a bad thing.......

:hmmm:

Kerberos

She could probably BODY SLAM 7 out of 10 Members on the BB.

So natually that would be a turn off to some!

Kerberos
07-18-2005, 11:25 AM
..................................... trying to decide if that's a bad thing.......

ROFL ROFL ROFL

REP

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 11:25 AM

at once..............................

ChiTown
07-18-2005, 11:26 AM

:hump:

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 11:28 AM
Well, if you have a 2 inch pecker, you can forget about it!

A very beautiful woman, IMHO.

Biohazard
07-18-2005, 11:29 AM

:hump:

Well I guess. Just to much junk in the trunk for me!

Fried Meat Ball!
07-18-2005, 11:29 AM
Some of us don't care for a big sloppy mound of jaba love but that just leaves more for you guys that do....
AMEN! I'll take mine petite and tight, thank you very much... you guys can have all the Venus/Serena Williamses of the world you like.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-18-2005, 11:31 AM
AMEN! I'll take mine petite and tight, thank you very much... you guys can have all the Venus/Serena Williamses of the world you like.
Hey, hey, hey now.... just because I think Serena is doable doesn't mean I don't like little women.... lets not get crazy here...

Biohazard
07-18-2005, 11:34 AM
Well, if you have a 2 inch pecker, you can forget about it!

Well if you dont have a 15"pecker ya might as well forget about it also! Its going to take a well oversized tool to help that one out IMHO!!!

way2kalm
07-18-2005, 11:36 AM

SLAP IT, FLIP IT, AND RUB IT DOWN!!!!

MOhillbilly
07-18-2005, 11:39 AM

gotta thing for little girls huh?

way2kalm
07-18-2005, 11:43 AM

There is nothing sloppy about her ass. Small waist with nice hips and ass is never sloppy. Now, Huge waist with huge ass is VERY sloppy!!! And let's not forget she's an athlete...she could probably do things to you that you only read about in magazines. I mean think about it...muscle control and flexiblilty. But to you it's big and sloppy so, oh well.

Kerberos
07-18-2005, 11:44 AM

First Name: Peado

Last Name: Phile

way2kalm
07-18-2005, 11:47 AM

No frills, no thrills, miss 6 o'clock, ironing board backside, straight up and straight down. That is just no fun at all.

Kerberos
07-18-2005, 11:48 AM
There is nothing sloppy about her ass. Small waist with nice hips and ass is never sloppy. Now, Huge waist with huge ass is VERY sloppy!!! And let's not forget she's an athlete...she could probably do things to you that you only read about in magazines. I mean think about it...muscle control and flexiblilty. But to you it's big and sloppy so, oh well.

So natually that would be a turn off to some!

7 out of 10 Members on this board could be physically HURT by a woman like that WITHOUT the body slam. I'm sure she could make MOST of us BEG HER to stop.

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 11:49 AM
ironing board backside, straight up and straight down.
He likes Nicole Kidman, which you just described to a "T" above.

Spicy McHaggis
07-18-2005, 11:53 AM
7 out of 10 Members on this board could be physically HURT by a woman like that WITHOUT the body slam. I'm sure she could make MOST of us BEG HER to stop.

The spirit is willing but the flesh is spongey and bruised.

way2kalm
07-18-2005, 11:54 AM

Well, we can't be too upset at him. You like what you like, right. Like for instance this chick you have on your signature...she's VERY nice, but I bet my man wouldn't go near her. It just comes down to everyone's individual taste in women.

Duck Dog
07-18-2005, 11:56 AM
No frills, no thrills, miss 6 o'clock, ironing board backside, straight up and straight down. That is just no fun at all.

Just because a woman is petite doesn't mean she's built like a 10 year old boy.

Ladies remember this. Do not listen to rappers. We do not like fat ass's!

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Well, we can't be too upset at him. You like what you like, right. Like for instance this chick you have on your signature...she's VERY nice, but I bet my man wouldn't go near her. It just comes down to everyone's individual taste in women.
She's curvy in all the right places, so there are different tastes for everyone.

Fried Meat Ball!
07-18-2005, 12:00 PM
No... small women. Not little girls.

Oh... hummana hummana hummana! :drool:

Well, we can't be too upset at him. You like what you like, right.
Thank you.... I'll go with Nicole or Renee Zellweger ANY day of the week and twice on Sunday of Serena Williams. ANY day. I actually wouldn't even consider "doing" Serena... I don't find her attractive AT ALL.

Kerberos
07-18-2005, 12:02 PM
She's curvy in all the right places, so there are different tastes for everyone.

My perfect woman is 5'2 - 5'4 115lbs 36C-24-32 with a POW ASS, brown eyes, brunette hair and a face like pheobe cates back in 1984/85.

Add a good sense of humor and quick witted I could be with a woman like that forever without being bored.

Fried Meat Ball!
07-18-2005, 12:03 PM
And smack talk from you about women doesn't mean much... hell, you don't even like Charlize Theron. :shake:

:p

Duck Dog
07-18-2005, 12:05 PM
My perfect woman is 5'2 - 5'4 115lbs 36C-24-32 with a POW ASS, brown eyes, brunette hair and a face like pheobe cates back in 1984/85.

Add a good sense of humor and quick witted I could be with a woman like that forever without being bored.

Pheobe Cates...ahhh....wow.

I'm surprised I never got caught interogating the suspect thinking about her.

way2kalm
07-18-2005, 12:06 PM
Ladies remember this. Do not listen to rappers. We do not like fat ass's!

Speak for yourself. Besides, it isn't rappers that influences peoples tastes in women. Mine or anyone elses. And who is we ?

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 12:07 PM
And smack talk from you about women doesn't mean much... hell, you don't even like Charlize Theron. :shake:

Feeling is mutual. :)

Fried Meat Ball!
07-18-2005, 12:07 PM
Speak for yourself. Besides, it isn't rappers that influences peoples tastes in women. Mine or anyone elses. And who is we ?
Apparently Duck Dog was just talking about him and me... we don't like fat asses.

Duck Dog
07-18-2005, 12:09 PM

It was in reference to 'Baby Got Back'. And I didn't say it influenced anyones tastes.

'We' is me and the mouse in my pocket.

Duck Dog
07-18-2005, 12:10 PM
Apparently Duck Dog was just talking about him and me... we don't like fat asses.

Actually I think we are speaking for the masses when we say 'NO TO FAT ASS'S'!

way2kalm
07-18-2005, 12:13 PM
SO You beleive...

Fried Meat Ball!
07-18-2005, 12:15 PM
Feeling is mutual. :)
Well, we agree for once... you have bad taste in women. :)

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 12:16 PM
Well, we agree for once... you have bad taste in women. :)
ROFL
hey to each his own, I guess.

Kerberos
07-18-2005, 12:17 PM

As we are talking about Serena Williams I wouldn't really call her a "FAT ASS" .... It is definately BIG ... but I wouldn't go as far as to call it FAT in any way.

I am sure looking at it that is proabably sturdy enough to bounce a quarter or two off of without sinking into no mans land.

I am sure if you were lucky enough to have some anal intercourse with a woman like that the last thing you would want durning an upstroke is for her to sneeze as I am sure it pinch your pecker OFF. :shake:

way2kalm
07-18-2005, 12:19 PM
It was in reference to 'Baby Got Back'. And I didn't say it influenced anyones tastes.

That is over 10 years old, Man! Besides, it was written to remind all of those women with small waists, nice hips, and nice ass that they are not ugly and definitely not fat. Like I said before, there is a HUGE difference between fat sloppy ass and women with nice curves. There does come a time when there is too much ass, but that varies from person to person. Lighten up DD, give the nice ass a chance, you might actually like it...

Isn't this funny how we are arguing over ASS!!!

ChiTown
07-18-2005, 12:22 PM

Nothing funny about it. Women argue over shoes, handbags, and who they think is a bitch. Men talk, discuss and fight over ass................

Duck Dog
07-18-2005, 12:22 PM
That is over 10 years old, Man! Besides, it was written to remind all of those women with small waists, nice hips, and nice ass that they are not ugly and definitely not fat. Like I said before, there is a HUGE difference between fat sloppy ass and women with nice curves. There does come a time when there is too much ass, but that varies from person to person. Lighten up DD, give the nice ass a chance, you might actually like it...

Just having fun.

Duck Dog
07-18-2005, 12:25 PM
This is the most FAT-tASStic thread, ever!

Fried Meat Ball!
07-18-2005, 12:27 PM
I can think of only two things more worthy of discussion.

Kerberos
07-18-2005, 12:28 PM
I can think of only two things more worthy of discussion.

And one of those comes in PAIRS ! :D

jspchief
07-18-2005, 12:31 PM
I can think of only two things more worthy of discussion.Football and beer? :)
Pairs? Hell, you can get beer in 24 packs!

Fried Meat Ball!
07-18-2005, 12:32 PM
I was actually considering them individually... left and right.

luv
07-18-2005, 12:35 PM
I love the way you guys sit here and pick apart women. She got big tits, but she's got an ugly face. Stuff like that. How much are they worth financially? How much are you worth financially? What do your faces look like? Would you post pics of your wives or girlfriends and let others on here pick them apart too? Typical males. :shake:

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 12:37 PM
She got big tits
We were saying she has a big, juicy ass. Not big tits.

luv
07-18-2005, 12:39 PM
We were saying she has a big, juicy ass. Not big tits.
Sorry, I got disgusted after reading the first couple pages of posts. If you have moved on to their asses, then substitute that in there instead of tits. Doesn't change my point at all.

vailpass
07-18-2005, 12:40 PM

Is your husband gay or just into fat chicks? J/K :) That chick in Apics' avvy is HOT!! (and no matter what he might tell you your husband would f*ck that so fast it would knock your weave out)

Fried Meat Ball!
07-18-2005, 12:40 PM
I love the way you guys sit here and pick apart women. She got big tits, but she's got an ugly face. Stuff like that. How much are they worth financially? How much are you worth financially? What do your faces look like? Would you post pics of your wives or girlfriends and let others on here pick them apart too? Typical males. :shake:
Our wives/girlfriends are not up for discussion, nor are they in the public eye... personally, I'd post a pic of my wife, sure. You want a good picture, or the one I have on my computer of her with Belly Boy?

vailpass
07-18-2005, 12:42 PM

HELL NO to fat asses.

ChiTown
07-18-2005, 12:43 PM

good lawd.

Grab a vibrator, work it off, and get back in the game. It's a message bb. We comment on everything and anything. If you haven't figured that out by now, then you haven't been paying attention.

vailpass
07-18-2005, 12:44 PM
good lawd.

Grab a vibrator, work it off, and get back in the game. It's a message bb. We comment on everything and anything. If you haven't figured that out by now, then you haven't been paying attention.
ROFL :clap:

luv
07-18-2005, 12:44 PM
Our wives/girlfriends are not up for discussion, nor are they in the public eye... personally, I'd post a pic of my wife, sure. You want a good picture, or the one I have on my computer of her with Belly Boy?
No, don't mind me. I'm just jealous. To see guys on here picking apart women like that knowing that I don't look anywhere near as pretty as some of them or thin as all of them just makes me feel that much worse about myself. Thanks.

jspchief
07-18-2005, 12:45 PM
I love the way you guys sit here and pick apart women. She got big tits, but she's got an ugly face. Stuff like that. How much are they worth financially? How much are you worth financially? What do your faces look like? Would you post pics of your wives or girlfriends and let others on here pick them apart too? Typical males. :shake: Yea, because women only talk about suger and spice and everything nice. :rolleyes:

ChiTown
07-18-2005, 12:48 PM
Fine. Here's my latest picture:

luv
07-18-2005, 12:48 PM
Yea, because women only talk about suger and spice and everything nice. :rolleyes:
There was a thread on here about the KC cheerleaders a little while back. You guys were picking them apart too. Is there no woman on earth beautiful enough for you to just say, "Wow, she looks good."? Women do talk, but we don't pick apart men like you guys do women. I have more respect for people than that.

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 12:49 PM
Fine. Here's my latest picture:
finally got your braces off?

ChiTown
07-18-2005, 12:51 PM
finally got your braces off?

Faulk Off!

I'm very sensitive about my looks. I do look a little better since I had my ears tucked. Don't I?

Biohazard
07-18-2005, 12:51 PM
You can add me to that we also! I'd much rather see a nice small tight, upside down heart-shaped ass over a pair of spandex shorts filled with two overstuffed pillows from wal-mart! ick

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 12:52 PM
There was a thread on here about the KC cheerleaders a little while back. You guys were picking them apart too. Is there no woman on earth beautiful enough for you to just say, "Wow, she looks good."? Women do talk, but we don't pick apart men like you guys do women. I have more respect for people than that.
Here is what I posted earlier.

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 12:53 PM
Faulk Off!

I'm very sensitive about my looks. I do look a little better since I had my ears tucked. Don't I?

Chi,

I was not criticizing. You are a very handsome young man. I betcha get all the ladies.

Fried Meat Ball!
07-18-2005, 12:54 PM
Is there no woman on earth beautiful enough for you to just say, "Wow, she looks good."?
Sure we do... go visit The OFFICIAL Would You thread on the pics page.

It has nothing to do with picking women apart... I doubt there is any guy around that would pick apart a girl on a public thread if we met her and knew her, but we're talking about not only someone we'll never meet, but someone NONE of us will EVER have the chance to "hit."

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 12:56 PM
but someone NONE of us will EVER have the chance to "hit."
Speak for yourself.

ChiTown
07-18-2005, 12:57 PM
Chi,

I was not criticizing. You are a very handsome young man. I betcha get all the ladies.

I don't know about all the ladies, but I'm real tight with luv2rite..........

l2r, I'm just funnin' with ya. Stop taking this $hit so serious. I know this is your first off-season on ChiefsPlanet, but believe me, it can get a lot worse than this. :)

luv
07-18-2005, 12:58 PM
Sure we do... go visit The OFFICIAL Would You thread on the pics page.

It has nothing to do with picking women apart... I doubt there is any guy around that would pick apart a girl on a public thread if we met her and knew her, but we're talking about not only someone we'll never meet, but someone NONE of us will EVER have the chance to "hit."
I'm not into pictures of women, but thanks anyway. I apologize. I blame it on being a scorpio. I see something that makes me get mad or defensive, and I speak before cooling off. Unlike the usual scorpio though, I don't stay mad long. I'm over it. Sorry, go on with your "fun". Rereading some of my posts, I remind me of someone else on here, and that scares me.

way2kalm
07-18-2005, 12:59 PM
Is your husband gay or just into fat chicks? J/K :) That chick in Apics' avvy is HOT!! (and no matter what he might tell you your husband would f*ck that so fast it would knock your weave out)

I'M MAN, GENIUS. I LIKE THE LADIES WITH NICE CURVES.

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 01:00 PM
I'M MAN, GENIUS. I LIKE THE LADIES WITH NICE CURVES.
I thought in a post earlier in this thread, you posted your husband would not "hit" the girl in my sig? :hmmm:

Fried Meat Ball!
07-18-2005, 01:00 PM
I'm not into pictures of women, but thanks anyway. I apologize. I blame it on being a scorpio. I see something that makes me get mad or defensive, and I speak before cooling off. Unlike the usual scorpio though, I don't stay mad long. I'm over it. Sorry, go on with your "fun". Rereading some of my posts, I remind me of someone else on here, and that scares me.
Should we start calling you luv4me?

luv
07-18-2005, 01:02 PM
Should we start calling you luv4me?

I almost like it. That would mean I get some love. ROFL
But to the reference you're making....HELL NO!

jspchief
07-18-2005, 01:03 PM
There was a thread on here about the KC cheerleaders a little while back. You guys were picking them apart too. Is there no woman on earth beautiful enough for you to just say, "Wow, she looks good."? Women do talk, but we don't pick apart men like you guys do women. I have more respect for people than that.When a woman chooses a career that makes her public spectacle, then she sets herself up for criticism. These are complete strangers, that we would never even see if they weren't thrust into the public eye through their career choice. I'm sure that very few of us are this judgemental in real life scenarios meeting everyday people.

Beyond that, men are more visual than women when it comes to attraction. It's not any kind of revelation that we like to sit around and talk about women's looks and body parts.

And by the way, insecurity isn't very attractive either.

Biohazard
07-18-2005, 01:04 PM
I thought in a post earlier in this thread, you posted your husband would not "hit" the girl in my sig? :hmmm:
Im with ya pics. Really confused now!?! :hmmm:

Fried Meat Ball!
07-18-2005, 01:06 PM
When a woman chooses a career that makes her public spectacle, then she sets herself up for criticism. These are complete strangers, that we would never even see if they weren't thrust into the public eye through their career choice. I'm sure that very few of us are this judgemental in real life scenarios meeting everyday people.

Beyond that, men are more visual than women when it comes to attraction. It's not any kind of revelation that we like to sit around and talk about women's looks and body parts.

Hey! You sound like me...

Fried Meat Ball!
07-18-2005, 01:07 PM
Im with ya pics. Really confused now!?! :hmmm:
Me three.

luv
07-18-2005, 01:07 PM
When a woman chooses a career that makes her public spectacle, then she sets herself up for criticism. These are complete strangers, that we would never even see if they weren't thrust into the public eye through their career choice. I'm sure that very few of us are this judgemental in real life scenarios meeting everyday people.

Well, Venus and Serena are not in the public eye for being beauty queens. They play tennis.

And yes, I am insecure. Have you ever gotten passed over for one of your friends? Have you ever put yourself out there knowing what the answer would be and being right? I like who I am for the most part. At least I would hope I do, I have to be around me 24/7. As far as looks, I actually think I'm pretty. I would just be a lot prettier if I lost 50-75 lbs. I am working on that though.

luv
07-18-2005, 01:09 PM
Well, Venus and Serena are not in the public eye for being beauty queens. They play tennis.

And yes, I am incesure. Have you ever gotten passed over for one of your friends? Have you ever put yourself out there knowing what the answer would be and being right? I like who I am for the most part. At least I would hope I do, I have to be around me 24/7. As far as looks, I actually think I'm pretty. I would just be a lot prettier if I lost 50-75 lbs. I am working on that though.
I guess that's the part that irritated me, the reference to NO FAT ASSES.

ChiTown
07-18-2005, 01:10 PM
Well, Venus and Serena are not in the public eye for being baeuty queens. They play tennis.

And yes, I am incesure. Have you ever gotten passed over for one of your friends? Have you ever put yourself out there knowing what the answer would be and being right? I like who I am for the most part. At least I would hope I do, I have to be around me 24/7. As far as looks, I actually think I'm pretty. I would just be a lot prettier if I lost 50-75 lbs. I am working on that though.

Yes, but when Serena does her glam shots outside the tennis world, she puts herself up for scrutiny.

We're all insecure. Nobodies perfect, and we know that. That said, I'm as close to perfection as any male on this planet................

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 01:14 PM
http://www.functionx.com/people/swilliams/swilliams2.gif

way2kalm
07-18-2005, 01:15 PM

NO, NO, NO!!! I meant My man, as is,"Say, My Man, what it look like!?" I was refering to My Man, My Dog, My Boy, Valipass. No, I am not a woman.

I'm still using old 80's slang word, my bad.

jspchief
07-18-2005, 01:15 PM

And yes, I am incesure. Have you ever gotten passed over for one of your friends? Have you ever put yourself out there knowing what the answer would be and being right? I like who I am for the most part. At least I would hope I do, I have to be around me 24/7. As far as looks, I actually think I'm pretty. I would just be a lot prettier if I lost 50-75 lbs. I am working on that though.Venus and Serena make money because people like to watch them. If I'm going to pay to watch someone do anything, I'd always prefer beauty over a hunchback. Their job may not be predicated on being pretty (unlike the cheerleaders), but they still get paid to be a public spectacle.

And if you think they aren't about being beauty queens, you don't know much about them. They both have expressed desires to models and be actors.

As far as yourself, there's a difference between being insecure, and projecting insecurity. Lots of people are insecure about a lot of things. What's unattractive is when they project that insecurity as a personality trait. Just my opinion.

And finally, I'd remind you that you of the type of forum you're on. While it's certainly not gender specific, the atmosphere is a hell of a lot more likely to be like a men's locker room or a strip club than a nail salon or tupperware party.

Fried Meat Ball!
07-18-2005, 01:17 PM
Well, Venus and Serena are not in the public eye for being beauty queens.
Neither is this woman, but that didn't stop us from debating her assets.

http://realitytv.about.com/library/images/bl-dogswife.jpg

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 01:17 PM
NO, NO, NO!!! I meant My man, as is,"Say, My Man, what it look like!?" I was refering to My Man, My Dog, My Boy, Valipass. No, I am not a woman.

Gotcha. I would have understood if I would have heard instead of seeing it typed.

luv
07-18-2005, 01:18 PM

Don't worry. The first month I was on here, people kept referring to me as a guy. But it is a football bb, and I don't have anything too feminine in my name I guess, so I can see where the confusion might have come from.

ChiTown
07-18-2005, 01:19 PM

ok. She's just fn brutal. She's got to be the Dog in the Bounty Hunter...

luv
07-18-2005, 01:20 PM

If that picture isn't from the 80's then she is in serious need of updating that hairdo.

vailpass
07-18-2005, 01:22 PM

I get it, wow that was confusing. The way your post was worded made it sound like you had a man who would never hit the hotty in Apics' avvy.
Like BeerMe says, the g#damn internet is tone deaf. What you were really saying is that you like fat chicks, right?
:toast: No hard feelings.

ChiTown
If that picture isn't from the 80's then she is in serious need of updating that hairdo.

You obviously haven't seen:

Dog The Bounty Hunter

luv
ok. She's just fn brutal. She's got to be the Dog in the Bounty Hunter...
She is from the Bounty Hunter, isn't she? I've only seen the show a few times, so I didn't recognize her. I wouldn't talk about her. She'll come whoop your azz!

jspchief
07-18-2005, 01:24 PM

Attendant: Can I get you something?
Jiveman #2: S'mo fo butter layin' to the bone. Jackin' me up. Tightly
Attendant: I'm sorry, I don't understand.
Jiveman #1: Cutty say he can't hang.
Woman: Oh stewardess, I speak jive.
Attendant: ohhhh, good.
Woman: He said he's in great pain.
Attendant: Would you tell him to relax and I'll be back with some medicine.
Woman: Jus' hang loose, bloood. She gonna catch up on the rebound a de medcide.
Jiveman #2: What it is big momma', my mamma didn't raise no dummy. I dug her rap.
Woman: Cut me some slack, jack! Chump don wan no help, chump don git no help. Jive ass dude don got no brains anyhow.

ChiTown
She is from the Bounty Hunter, isn't she? I've only seen the show a few times, so I didn't recognize her. I wouldn't talk about her. She'll come whoop your azz!

ok

that was a very circuitous set of posts.... ROFL

Kerberos
http://www.functionx.com/people/swilliams/swilliams2.gif

I'm sorry but that ASS is of J-Lo proportions ... and I be digg'n on J-Lo's ASS !

Serena just looks like she could get on top and start having an orgasm that could hurt most men on bottom.

Ass would be a weapon in this case!

jspchief
07-18-2005, 01:25 PM
Ass would be a weapon in this case!

.Or her dick...

Fried Meat Ball!
07-18-2005, 01:25 PM
ROFL

The differences between how women look at women and how men look at women...

ROFL

The first time you saw this pic, you comment on her hair. The first time I saw it, I said to myself, "My GAWD! Those are large cans." Then I looked at the rest and said, "Ew."

vailpass
07-18-2005, 01:26 PM
Jiveman #2: What it is big momma', my mamma didn't raise no dummy. I dug her rap.
Woman: Cut me some slack, jack! Chump don wan no help, chump don git no help. Jive ass dude don got no brains anyhow.

"It's big building with a lot of sick people in it, but that's not important right now"

luv
07-18-2005, 01:32 PM
ROFL

The differences between how women look at women and how men look at women...

ROFL

The first time you saw this pic, you comment on her hair. The first time I saw it, I said to myself, "My GAWD! Those are large cans." Then I looked at the rest and said, "Ew."
Oh, I noticed her "cans" too. But if her gonna pick apart the worst thing on her, it would have to be her hair. I may have "cans", but I've got the gut to go with them. She either doesn't, or her clothes are tight enough that it squeezes it all in. If she is that big wearing clothes that tight, that's another issue. I just decided to start with the hair.

I overthink things, don't I? ROFL

Seriously though, is there anything that grosses you out more than seeing a fat chick who doesn't realize she's fat and wears clothes that let it all hang out? EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

way2kalm
07-18-2005, 01:34 PM

I don't go that far back!!! That's would probablty be my uncles' era. I was born in '76.

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 01:35 PM
I don't go that far back!!! That's would probablty be my uncles' era. I was born in '76.
Who's that in your avatar? She is cute.............

Fried Meat Ball!
Oh, I noticed her "cans" too. But if her gonna pick apart the worst thing on her, it would have to be her hair. I may have "cans", but I've got the gut to go with them. She either doesn't, or her clothes are tight enough that it squeezes it all in. If she is that big wearing clothes that tight, that's another issue. I just decided to start with the hair.

I overthink things, don't I? ROFL

Seriously though, is there anything that grosses you out more than seeing a fat chick who doesn't realize she's fat and wears clothes that let it all hang out? EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
Yeah, it's kinda gross for me... but if I were into fat chicks (which I was with one for about a year) then no, it wouldn't. If you like it, you like it.

Unless you're apics... cause as we've already established, he has poor taste in women. :p (except for the avy... the avy is exceptional :thumb: )

luv
I am nine days older than you! :p

Biohazard
Or her dick...
About fell out of my chair! Repppp! ROFL

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 01:36 PM
Unless you're apics... cause as we've already established, he has poor taste in women. :p

luv
07-18-2005, 01:37 PM
Yeah, it's kinda gross for me... but if I were into fat chicks (which I was with one for about a year) then no, it wouldn't. If you like it, you like it.

Unless you're apics... cause as we've already established, he has poor taste in women. :p
Well, I see women wear stuff like that when they shouldn't be, and I always think to myself, "Thank God I have more sense than that. I would never been seen in public like that."

way2kalm
What you were really saying is that you like fat chicks, right?
:toast: No hard feelings.

UH...NO. Do I have to keep repeating my self? NO, I do not find Obease women attractive. If you were reading my earlier post, you would know what I said. I don't even feel like typing it again, just go back a see for yourself.

:toast: None taken. Just having fun.

Fried Meat Ball!
You obviously haven't seen:

Dog The Bounty Hunter
Wha?!?! That's not Psicosis?

Bowser
07-18-2005, 01:42 PM
Man, the offseason blows.

luv
07-18-2005, 01:44 PM
UH...NO. Do I have to keep repeating my self? NO, I do not find Obease women attractive. If you were reading my earlier post, you would know what I said. I don't even feel like typing it again, just go back a see for yourself.

I pay attention. He said he likes a woman with curves. There's a difference between being obese and having curves in all the right places.

vailpass
07-18-2005, 01:45 PM

So you don't necessarily like fat chicks but you enjoy having sex with them?

luv
Man, the offseason blows.
This is my prime. I will be doing more reading and less posting during the season. I'm sure some people will be thankful for that. lol

way2kalm
I pay attention. He said he likes a woman with curves. There's a difference between being obese and having curves in all the right places.

Thank You. I see that you heard me.

ChiTown
07-18-2005, 01:46 PM

ROFL

Brutal.

luv
07-18-2005, 01:47 PM
I just don't think he's gonna get it. :shake:

Bowser
07-18-2005, 01:47 PM
This is my prime. I will be doing more reading and less posting during the season. I'm sure some people will be thankful for that. lol

No need to sell yourself short, luv. Most people will be thankful. :D

Why not post during the season?

vailpass
07-18-2005, 01:49 PM

There is also a difference between recognizing a serious comment from one intended in a humorous manner. Did you really think I thought he liked fat chicks? Did you really not see I was egging him on?

Stay the f*ck out of my business and refrain from any future attempts to interpret for me as you obviously don't speak the language.

luv
07-18-2005, 01:50 PM
No need to sell yourself short, luv. Most people will be thankful. :D

Why not post during the season?
While I am a fan, and know the basics of the game itself, I don't know much about what each players position is, players stats, stuff like that. Until I read and learn more, I just don't think I will be able to contribute anything of any value.

vailpass
07-18-2005, 01:50 PM
ROFL

Brutal.

Notice how the whole thing went so far above luv2blab's head that it caused a sonic boom?

luv
07-18-2005, 01:52 PM
There is also a difference between recognizing a serious comment from one intended in a humorous manner. Did you really think I thought he liked fat chicks? Did you really not see I was egging him on?

Stay the f*ck out of my business and refrain from any future attempts to interpret for me as you obviously don't speak the language.
Damn, touchy touchy. I don't think he got it either, because he thanked me. Gonna cuss him out too? Geez!

Goapics1
I just don't think I will be able to contribute anything of any value.

With all the dumbassery around here, you'll fit right in.

luv
Notice how the whole thing went so far above luv2blab's head that it caused a sonic boom?
No, you won't cuss him out too. He's a guy. My bad.

vailpass
07-18-2005, 01:55 PM
Damn, touchy touchy. I don't think he got it either, because he thanked me. Gonna cuss him out too? Geez!

No Esmerelda he didn't get it tha'ts where the humorous part comes in. Eventually he would have realized I was playing dumb and egging him on and all would have been fine after a few laughs.
It doesn't matter if yo got it or not; all would have been fine if you would have followed the basic rule of not sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong.

luv
07-18-2005, 01:55 PM
And did I knowingly disrepect you? I think the name calling is a tad bit uncalled for.

Bowser
07-18-2005, 01:56 PM
While I am a fan, and know the basics of the game itself, I don't know much about what each players position is, players stats, stuff like that. Until I read and learn more, I just don't think I will be able to contribute anything of any value.

Haha! You just described about two thirds of the posters on here! Don't be shy, get yer ass on hear and post.......

luv
07-18-2005, 01:56 PM
No Esmerelda he didn't get it tha'ts where the humorous part comes in. Eventually he would have realized I was playing dumb and egging him on and all would have been fine after a few laughs.
It doesn't matter if yo got it or not; all would have been fine if you would have followed the basic rule of not sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong.
It's a public thread, moron.

vailpass
07-18-2005, 01:57 PM
I'm a visitor here and so try to watch my manners wherever possible (with a few exceptions) so that I may be allowed to continue to visit.
I am now exiting this thread in an effort to avoid entering into a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

way2kalm
07-18-2005, 01:58 PM

OK, OK let's ease back alittle. If she didn't understand, I'm sure she gets it now. You've made your point, but there is no reason to speak like that. Just calm down, V.

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 02:00 PM
OK, OK let's ease back alittle. If she didn't understand, I'm sure she gets it now. You've made your point, but there is no reason to speak like that. Just calm down, V.
So who is the fine lady in your avatar?

luv
07-18-2005, 02:01 PM
It's perfectly alright. I'm sure he thinks I care about what he says about me, but he would be wrong. He's just some prick who was teasing someone and got made fun of back. I'm sure he might be able to figure out how to put me on ignore and go on.

jspchief
07-18-2005, 02:01 PM
Isn't it Rosie Perez?

Bowser
07-18-2005, 02:03 PM
Isn't it Rosie Perez?

Doesn't look like her from that pic. Looks Asian, maybe? :shrug:

Duck Dog
07-18-2005, 02:05 PM

Neither does anyone else around here. Just because they stroke each others egos doesn't mean they know anything.

Although, thick skin is a must.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-18-2005, 02:05 PM
wow...... you are new here aren't you........

luv
07-18-2005, 02:08 PM
At least he was a gentleman and stood up for me. Not that I can't handle little whiney bitchboys when I ruin their fun, but I appreciate him.

way2kalm
07-18-2005, 02:10 PM
So who is the fine lady in your avatar?

A Model I found on a site called UModel.com. It's a site full of folks that are amateur and professional. Her name is Kamilah, and she has more pictures than the one I have up. Let me warn you, some of the ladies are beautiful and some are just pitiful.

katman1
07-18-2005, 02:10 PM
Her boobs are for ballast. Otherwise she'd fall on her butt.

Duck Dog
07-18-2005, 02:11 PM
At least he was a gentleman and stood up for me. Not that I can't handle little whiney bitchboys when I ruin their fun, but I appreciate him.

One thing I've learned about other guys on the Internet is they are;

1. A bad ass
or
2. A gentleman

Neither of which will ever get them laid.

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 02:12 PM
A Model I found on a site called UModel.com. It's a site full of folks that are amateur and professional. Her name is Kamilah, and she has more pictures than the one I have up. Let me warn you, some of the ladies are beautiful and some are just pitiful.
Thanks.

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 02:12 PM
Her boobs are for ballast. Otherwise she'd fall on her butt.
What?

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-18-2005, 02:15 PM
That's cool. If you ever seem even a little flirtatious... or maybe I should say...confident in your womanhood... you'll find a hell of a lot of people willing to stand up for you if you need. :D

This place may seem like a boys club but just ask Red and Jenny who really run it.

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 02:17 PM
That's cool. If you ever seem even a little flirtatious... or maybe I should say...confident in your womanhood... you'll find a hell of a lot of people willing to stand up for you if you need. :D

This place may seem like a boys club but just ask Red and Jenny who really run it.

hee hee, that is the truth.

way2kalm
07-18-2005, 02:19 PM

I'm just a rookie...but I do have thick skin, DESPITE my first ever post.

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 02:20 PM
I'm just a rookie...but I do have thick skin, DESPITE my first ever post.
I remember that shitty thread.

whoman69
07-18-2005, 02:20 PM
You could use that ass for a pair of cup holders.

Bowser
07-18-2005, 02:21 PM

Speak for yourself, tiny balls. :shake:

ChiTown
07-18-2005, 02:26 PM

I notice that the women on ChiefsPlanet with numbers in their screen names are having some problems these days...........

Bowser
07-18-2005, 02:28 PM
I notice that the women on ChiefsPlanet with numbers in their screen names are having some problems these days...........

Really? I only see one lady with numbers in her username these days, and she seems to be holding her own. Matter of fact, I replied to her on this very thread.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-18-2005, 02:29 PM
Speak for yourself, tiny balls. :shake:
I'll thank you to never speak of my balls again.

Fried Meat Ball!
07-18-2005, 02:32 PM
luv, check your messages. (I purposefully didn't say PMs, because then it would seem like was saying, "Hey, bitchy!" :p)

ChiTown
07-18-2005, 02:35 PM
Really? I only see one lady with numbers in her username these days, and she seems to be holding her own. Matter of fact, I replied to her on this very thread.

Really? The devil you say......

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 02:36 PM
luv, check your messages. (I purposefully didn't say PMs, because then it would seem like was saying, "Hey, bitchy!" :p)
You type her a poem? :hmmm:

Fried Meat Ball!
07-18-2005, 02:39 PM
You type her a poem? :hmmm:
Nope... just a :grouphug:

Mr. Laz
07-18-2005, 04:34 PM

you should show more love for one of God's creatures

Thig Lyfe
07-18-2005, 04:36 PM

Men may pick apart women's looks, but women pick apart each other's fashions and hairstyles all the time.

Bowser
07-18-2005, 04:38 PM
Really? The devil you say......

You should try it. It's quite nice.

Logical
07-18-2005, 06:30 PM

Last night she was in a braless/supportless dress and trust me those are some saggy ass breasts. Yup they are big, but they almost rate grandma breast status without the the sports bra supporting them.:Lin:

Logical
07-18-2005, 06:35 PM
No, don't mind me. I'm just jealous. To see guys on here picking apart women like that knowing that I don't look anywhere near as pretty as some of them or thin as all of them just makes me feel that much worse about myself. Thanks.Hey I saw your pic and I would take you over saggy boobed Serena any day.

regald
07-18-2005, 06:52 PM
Different people like different women. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or so the popular phrase goes.

Anyway, her boobs aren't extremely perky, but some guys may see her as real, she's a natural black woman with curves and the body to boot. Most guys like that.

Frazod
07-18-2005, 06:55 PM
I think she's hot. Venus does nothing for me, but Serena's a babe.

It's so nice to see the occasional female athlete with a REAL CHEST.

Logical
07-18-2005, 07:02 PM
Different people like different women. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or so the popular phrase goes.

Anyway, her boobs aren't extremely perky, but some guys may see her as real, she's a natural black woman with curves and the body to boot. Most guys like that.

Normally the rest of her body is hot, last night she seemed to be pudgy and was starting to suffer from early booty expansion common to the big bootied woman. It may have just been a really, really poor choice of a dress, but :shake:

Goapics1
07-19-2005, 06:19 AM
Last night she was in a braless/supportless dress and trust me those are some saggy ass breasts. Yup they are big, but they almost rate grandma breast status without the the sports bra supporting them.:Lin:
I would have to see it to believe it. If not, u ghey.

Amnorix
07-19-2005, 07:01 AM

I'm thinking that big breasts and unbelievable amounts of running EVERY day are not a wonderful recipe for firmness.