PDA

View Full Version : Hasta Luego

KChiefsQT
07-18-2005, 01:50 PM
I'm headin out tomorrow morning for South Padre Island. Looks like the first few nights we're staying inland so we don't get totally slammed by the hurricane if it ends up heading towards South Texas. I decided not to bring my lap top...so I'll see all you in a week or so. Hasta luego mis amigos. Wish me luck or wish me f*cked....either way I'll make fun out of the trip.... hahah :) :)

Donger
07-18-2005, 01:51 PM
wish me f*cked

That shouldn't be an issue.

Goapics1
07-18-2005, 01:58 PM
I'm headin out tomorrow morning for South Padre Island. Looks like the first few nights we're staying inland so we don't get totally slammed by the hurricane if it ends up heading towards South Texas. I decided not to bring my lap top...so I'll see all you in a week or so. Hasta luego mis amigos. Wish me luck or wish me f*cked....either way I'll make fun out of the trip.... hahah :) :)
Nice sig, BTW.

ChiTown
07-18-2005, 02:07 PM
Don't get none on ya.........

Electric
07-18-2005, 02:16 PM

Have fun and watch out for the sailors and land sharks.

Kclee
07-18-2005, 02:18 PM
Hasta luego

What's that mean? Anyways, bon voyage.

Stinger
07-18-2005, 02:22 PM
This thread will be worthless without beach pics when you get back

luv
07-18-2005, 02:25 PM
Have fun and watch out for the sailors and land sharks.
Actually, she's probably wanting to meet some cute, single sailors who have been out to sea for awhile. :)

Bowser
07-18-2005, 03:02 PM
Actually, she's probably wanting to meet some cute, single sailors who have been out to sea for awhile. :)

Those guys will be hooking up with the steel workers when they get back.......

:fire:

StcChief
07-18-2005, 03:02 PM
Watch out for Hurricane Emily, looks like it will be south of Padre near Brownsville.

AustinChief
07-18-2005, 03:20 PM
Have fun!

Padre's a blast... but if it is too windy/wet down there, you aren't far from Austin (which is the most fun city in Texas). Or even closer is San Antonio.. which is "cool" but not near as fun.

--Kyle

Electric
07-18-2005, 04:00 PM

kchiefsqt[/b]]Wish me luck or wish me f*cked

:LOL: That could answer why she wrote this!!

KChiefsQT
07-18-2005, 05:01 PM

Hahahah...actually not at all. I'm going on vacation WITH my bf, not on the prowl for this trip. Darn it!

Deberg_1990
07-18-2005, 05:32 PM
Have fun!

Padre's a blast... but if it is too windy/wet down there, you aren't far from Austin (which is the most fun city in Texas). Or even closer is San Antonio.. which is "cool" but not near as fun.

--Kyle

oh come on Kyle, we can be fun when we want to be! LOL

carlos3652
07-18-2005, 05:40 PM
Hahahah...actually not at all. I'm going on vacation WITH my bf, not on the prowl for this trip. Darn it!

Goat Cheese is going with????

ENDelt260
07-18-2005, 07:33 PM
Have fun!

Padre's a blast... but if it is too windy/wet down there, you aren't far from Austin

Down boy! Sheezus, she's like half your age/

Spicy McHaggis
07-18-2005, 07:39 PM
Have a good time, pour a little out for me stuck here in the steambath they call kansas.

Raiderhader
07-18-2005, 08:42 PM

You seem like one of the last people I would expect to see this post from......

AustinChief
07-18-2005, 09:53 PM

Your just pissed because she is half your WEIGHT and therefore doesn't qualify for your volume discount style dating...

...too easy Brian...

..and hell at the rate these b-days keep coming.. half my age will be fair game soon.

(the rule of thumb I recall is half my age +7 years[rounded down]... so 15.5+7.. ok I am allowed to date as low as 22 year olds... fair enough)

keg in kc
07-18-2005, 09:58 PM
(the rule of thumb I recall is half my age +7 years[rounded down]... so 15.5+7.. ok I am allowed to date as low as 22 year olds... fair enough)That's the same rule I have. I just can't find any blind, mute 22 year old babes with a deteriorated sense of touch.

ENDelt260
07-18-2005, 10:49 PM
(the rule of thumb I recall is half my age +7 years[rounded down]

So, twenty's my baseline, huh? Aweszome. Long as I can still date girls that are too young to go to the bar w/ me, but still old enough to drive there to pick me up at closing time.

luv
07-19-2005, 01:06 AM
So, twenty's my baseline, huh? Aweszome. Long as I can still date girls that are too young to go to the bar w/ me, but still old enough to drive there to pick me up at closing time.
Call me fickle, but if I'm on a date, I usually want to be with my man. You two could get drunk at home...neither has to drive, and you lose inhibitions. She'll be willing to try more, and she won't notice if it hurts until she wakes up the next morning.