PDA

View Full Version : Fla. Teacher to Claim Insanity in Sex Case

Donger
07-18-2005, 04:32 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050718/ap_on_re_us/teacher_sex;_ylt=AkB5bQDeXGpmSYw3DT1qF26s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3b2NibDltBHNlYwM3MTY-

TAMPA, Fla. - A teacher will claim she was insane due to emotional stress and did not know right from wrong when she had sex numerous times with a 14-year-old student, her attorney said Monday.

"What teacher in her right mind would do something like this?" attorney John Fitzgibbons said after a brief hearing for his client, Debra Lafave, a middle-school reading teacher.

The judge agreed to appoint two mental health professionals to evaluate Lafave, 24. Prosecutors have said a state psychologist already determined Lafave was not insane, while one hired by the defense concluded that she was mentally ill.

Lafave's trial was set for Dec. 5 on four felony counts of lewd and lascivious battery and one count of lewd and lascivious exhibition. Each carries a maximum 15-year prison term.

Fitzgibbons said plea bargaining broke down because prosecutors wanted Lafave to serve too much prison time, though he did not give details.

"To place an attractive young woman in that kind of hell hole is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions," said Fitzgibbons. "I'm not sure she would survive."

A state attorney's office spokeswoman didn't immediately return a call seeking comment.

The boy told investigators he and the teacher had sex in a classroom, her house and once in a vehicle while his 15-year-old cousin drove. He said Lafave told him her marriage was in trouble and that she was aroused by the fact that having sex with him was not allowed.

|Zach|
07-18-2005, 04:33 PM
http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20050718/capt.flsn10107181601.teacher_sex_flsn101.jpg?x=380&y=235&sig=fVCSA9vJPbpTG59rB.8Gew--

Deberg_1990
07-18-2005, 04:34 PM
Yea, she was insane alright......Insanely Horny!

carlos3652
07-18-2005, 04:35 PM
http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20050718/capt.flsn10107181601.teacher_sex_flsn101.jpg?x=380&y=235&sig=fVCSA9vJPbpTG59rB.8Gew--

Is that her? - Man I wish I was 10 years younger and went to that school.. i wouldnt tell the cops chit... so I could do that at least until my senior year...

Bowser
07-18-2005, 04:36 PM
Wow. The best she could do was a 15 year old??!?

WolfDawg
07-18-2005, 04:56 PM
Those lucky little punk bastards.

Donger
07-18-2005, 04:58 PM
Is that her? - Man I wish I was 10 years younger and went to that school.. i wouldnt tell the cops chit... so I could do that at least until my senior year...

OMG! She RAPED that boy! How can you say that!!!?

[/inevitable]

Duck Dog
07-18-2005, 05:02 PM
The boys should be kicked in the balls for telling on her.

What morons.

KCJake
07-18-2005, 06:23 PM
I'd hit it

Tribal Warfare
07-18-2005, 07:02 PM
well shit, that tells you right there the gene pool is getting dilulted. :banghead:

Calcountry
07-18-2005, 07:05 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050718/ap_on_re_us/teacher_sex;_ylt=AkB5bQDeXGpmSYw3DT1qF26s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3b2NibDltBHNlYwM3MTY-

"To place an attractive young woman in that kind of hell hole is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions," .Isn't it that way for the men who go to prison?

Miles
07-18-2005, 07:15 PM
Here is the origional police report on the story. Its um...kinda interesting.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0628042teach1.html

Miles
07-18-2005, 07:17 PM
What do you think the teacher's gonna look like this year?

carlos3652
07-18-2005, 07:25 PM

I had a teacher like that in HS, very good friends with my older sister (12 years older than I am).

I went to europe with this teacher and she used to come over every day to my house (I lived with my sister). We used to hang out at the pool and "stuff".

She is now a Principal in Kansas (wont name school so I dont get in trouble with anyone)

Great times... the one thing I wish I would have done was do her in the classroom... (no balls to do this though)....

Anyway... i wouldnt mind this reading teacher at all....

Deberg_1990
07-18-2005, 07:28 PM
I had a teacher like that in HS, very good friends with my older sister (12 years older than I am).

I went to europe with this teacher and she used to come over every day to my house (I lived with my sister). We used to hang out at the pool and "stuff".

She is now a Principal in Kansas (wont name school so I dont get in trouble with anyone)

Great times... the one thing I wish I would have done was do her in the classroom... (no balls to do this though)....

Anyway... i wouldnt mind this reading teacher at all....]]

So are you saying you "Hit it" ???

chiefs4me
07-18-2005, 07:29 PM
Wow. The best she could do was a 15 year old??!?

well they do have a point, she has to be sick in the head to do this, and I thought the exact same thing you just wrote...wtf, there are plenty of good looking 24 year old men.

I also think it is bullshit for the lawyer to say more or less that only ugly people belong in jail.....:rolleyes:

carlos3652
07-18-2005, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=chiefs4me]wtf, there are plenty of good looking 24 year old men.
QUOTE]

Ahhh, you were thinking of me again - ROFL....

mcan
07-18-2005, 07:30 PM
The boy might be 14, but he was well aware of what he was doing, and wasn't taken advantage of one bit. These laws are freaking retarded. We should try our best to protect people who are taken advantage no matter what age they are, and let people who aren't taken advantage of alone. The statatory laws are in place to protect the innocent. There is no victim here. :shake:

You know what's going to happen? Word will spread around the community that this kid had sex with his teacher, and he'll be some kind of urban legend, and he will get even more tail. By coming out with this story, you have now pretty much guarenteed that this kid will be with multiple partners (probably some of them will be 14 or 15 too) instead of just one "hot" teacher.

carlos3652
07-18-2005, 07:31 PM
I also think it is bullshit for the lawyer to say more or less that only ugly people belong in jail.....:rolleyes:

But its true... all the hot ones need to stop by my house...

carlos3652
07-18-2005, 07:32 PM
]]

So are you saying you "Hit it" ???

Heck yes I would....

chiefs4me
07-18-2005, 07:35 PM

wow....:shake:

JimNasium
07-18-2005, 07:40 PM
I would like to officially offer my sexual services to all hot, horny, 20-something school teachers.

carlos3652
07-18-2005, 07:41 PM
I would like to officially offer my sexual services to all hot, horny, 20-something school teachers.

They wont be able to handle your wood...

stevieray
07-18-2005, 07:42 PM

This must be an extension of a mid life crisis.

chiefs4me
07-18-2005, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE=chiefs4me]wtf, there are plenty of good looking 24 year old men.
QUOTE]

Ahhh, you were thinking of me again - ROFL....

:eek:

maybe...;)

JimNasium
07-18-2005, 07:44 PM
This must be an extension of a mid life crisis.Or just a feeble attempt to have meaningless sex with hot, horny, 20-something school teachers. :p

Frazod
07-18-2005, 07:46 PM
If the kid in question was mine, I'd be hard pressed not to say "WAY TO GO!"

Of course, if I found out some male teacher was boning my 14-year-old goddaughter, they'd have to put him in protective custody in a federal prison to keep me from killing him.

Serious double standard there I admit.

stevieray
07-18-2005, 07:50 PM
Or just a feeble attempt to have meaningless sex with hot, horny, 20-something school teachers. :p

did I say crisis? sorry, I meant mid life party.

Good Luck.

chiefs4me
07-18-2005, 07:54 PM

Of course, if I found out some male teacher was boning my 14-year-old goddaughter, they'd have to put him in protective custody in a federal prison to keep me from killing him.

hmmmm, as you know I have 3 sons, and now I am wondering what his dad would say if it was my son..:hmmm:

mcan
07-18-2005, 07:58 PM

From my perspective though, if she was only caught because she was bragging to her friends about how she was going out with the hot young teacher; and SHE was the one that was getting on him in the back seat of her cousin's car without a care in the world about who was watching. Then I'd have to give your goddaughter a little more credit and say that she is sexually aware enough to not be a victim.

Crimes are supposed to have a VICTIM and PERPETRATOR. There should be no such thing as a consensual crime.

carlos3652
07-18-2005, 07:59 PM
hmmmm, as you know I have 3 sons, and now I am wondering what his dad would say if it was my son..:hmmm:

:hmmm: depends on the dad... I too have double standards, but im not sure I would want my 14 year old doing anyone... (at least till he is 17). - I would be super mad that the chick would go for my son rather than myself!

carlos3652
07-18-2005, 08:02 PM
Crimes are supposed to have a VICTIM and PERPETRATOR. There should be no such thing as a consensual crime.

You can always make the older male the perpetrator as long as the girl plays along... especially in a court with jurors... hard to prove either way on consensual crime (see: Kobe)

Also, the older person is the perpetrator if the other person is a MINOR consensual or not....

Deberg_1990
07-18-2005, 08:07 PM

Yep, i hate to agree with you...but i do.....funny how our society is

mcan
07-18-2005, 08:09 PM
You can always make the older male the perpetrator as long as the girl plays along... especially in a court with jurors... hard to prove either way on consensual crime (see: Kobe)

Also, the older person is the perpetrator if the other person is a MINOR consensual or not....

Not if she's caught because she's bragging... It would even go as "consensual" in the police report (like this one). I saw an interview with the prosecuter several months ago where they were getting a lot of heat because of the apparent "double standard." Media types were practically yelling at him for going easy on this girl. He basically said that this wasn't a (Joseph Duncan) kind of thing, why prosecute it like that?

Frazod
07-18-2005, 08:11 PM

Yeah, but then the zealot fascist scumbags who get all bent out of shape about things like this would have to mind their own business. We can't have that, now, can we? :shake:

Tribal Warfare
07-18-2005, 08:20 PM
Check out the stats it this this doesn't say screw me please then get a translator

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/img/spacer.gifhttp://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0628042teach2.gif (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0628042teach3.html)

Pants
07-18-2005, 08:35 PM
Damn, she is f*cking hot. Plus she's a teacher, which automatically adds 2 points no matter what she looks like.

Buzzsaw
07-18-2005, 09:37 PM
Wow, no mention of Van Halen's classic tune...you guys are slippin.

"I think of all the education that I've missed
But then my homework was never quite like this!

Ow! Got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!
I've got it bad, so bad
I'm hot for teacher!"

http://home.insightbb.com/~davishart/ROTH2.jpg

Douche Baggins
07-18-2005, 09:42 PM
COCK BLOCKERS!

Simplex3
07-18-2005, 09:43 PM
This seemed appropriate on so many levels:

stevieray
07-18-2005, 10:27 PM
This seemed appropriate on so many levels:

I hope those guys in the front make to the fourth grade.

alanm
07-18-2005, 11:24 PM
Or just a feeble attempt to have meaningless sex with hot, horny, 20-something school teachers. :p
You can't fault him for taking a shot. :)
Me, Once their 18 I don't discriminate as to age. ROFL