PDA

View Full Version : Chiefsplanet forum get-together, Royals Game 7/23

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 04:38 PM
How about it? Will you be in attendance?

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 04:41 PM
Where: The K
When: First pitch @ 7:10 pm. Tailgating before, perhaps?

Also, you will get a free Powder Blue tee shirt if you are one of the first 20,000 fans to enter the gates.
http://kansascity.royals.mlb.com/kc/images/promos/promo_0723_200x200.jpg

4th and Long
07-18-2005, 04:51 PM
I heard a rumor about a "possible" get together. Is this "official" and confirmed?

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-18-2005, 04:53 PM
Also, you will get a free Powder Blue tee shirt if you are one of the first 20,000 fans to enter the gates.

So what you're saying is there will be approximately 8,000 shirts left over...?

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 04:55 PM
I heard a rumor about a "possible" get together. Is this "official" and confirmed?
Well, i'll be there for sure. I don't know how official and confirmed that makes it.

4th and Long
07-18-2005, 04:57 PM
Well, i'll be there for sure. I don't know how official and confirmed that makes it.
Just you huh? :hmmm:

What was my incentive to show up again? :p

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 04:59 PM
Heh. Maybe more people will show up. :shrug:

KChiefs1
07-18-2005, 06:07 PM
I'll be in River Falls on August 4-7....anyone from the Planet going to be up there then?

Phobia
07-18-2005, 06:40 PM
Prior committment or I'd be there.

morphius
07-18-2005, 06:53 PM
I'll be in Omahell again...

Saulbadguy
07-18-2005, 06:55 PM
Looks like its a no go then. If Phil isn't there, I really don't have much material to work with.

Nzoner
07-18-2005, 06:56 PM
I'd like to go as well,unfortunately,I have agreed to accompany the mrs and her sisters on a trip to Colorado.They're going to a race and I'll be flying solo somewhere in the Pueblo area.

Hopefully,I can find a nice bar that won't mind a dude in Chiefs Planet gear......on second thought I don't think I want to advertise this place in the Colorado area,the donk fans we have now are plenty.

mcan
07-18-2005, 07:15 PM
The KcRoyals.com schedule says the game starts at 6:10. Just thought you'ld like to know. Also, if there ends up being a little crowd there, I might be able to make it down.

Dr. Facebook Fever
07-18-2005, 07:28 PM
if there ends up being a little crowd there, I might be able to make it down.
What... Saul himself isn't good enough for you? I wouldn't stand for that shit Saul......

:Poke:

mcan
07-18-2005, 07:33 PM
What... Saul himself isn't good enough for you? I wouldn't stand for that shit Saul......

Nope... Unless he has a hot sister or his girlfriend's friends are hot (and they're coming too). Then I'm totally there.

beavis
07-18-2005, 07:54 PM
So what you're saying is there will be approximately 8,000 shirts left over...?
You're such a funny guy. We should get you a gig opening for Carrot Top.

Pants
07-18-2005, 08:37 PM
Barring any unforseen consequences, I'll be there. Even if it's only Saul...

keg in kc
07-18-2005, 09:03 PM
I'd make it except that, well, I won't.

Pants
07-18-2005, 10:46 PM
I'd make it except that, well, I won't.

Comon, dude.

keg in kc
07-18-2005, 10:51 PM
Comon, dude.Trust me. As any of the few unlucky enough to meet me in the past can attest to, it's much better this way. You should be thanking me.

ChiTown
07-18-2005, 10:55 PM
Comon, dude.

Apparently you aren't aware of the original member of Herman's Hermits

angel
07-19-2005, 07:27 AM
my roommate and I have been planning on this game for three years now, and I will totally be there tailgaiting and all

If there's a CP crowd, I might try and check in

Saulbadguy
07-21-2005, 08:05 PM
Ok..so apparently I will be there (with a buddy of mine). And Angel, and her roomate. Isn't your roomate mccan? He said he might come.

I think the tailgate idea is scratched because i'm going to go to Bryants before the game. Its too damn hot to tailgate. I've got tickets already, but if some of us meet somewhere, we can all sit together in the upper deck (seats are a plenty). Let me know if you can come or not.

4th and Long
07-21-2005, 08:20 PM
I was planning on attending until I fond out the heat index tomorrow is going to be 110.

If the pennant was on the line, I may have gone. It's not. I'm staying inside.

Saulbadguy
07-21-2005, 08:22 PM
If you sit in the shade, its not bad at all. :)

4th and Long
07-21-2005, 08:24 PM
If you sit in the shade, its not bad at all. :)
I hate sitting on the 3rd base side. The opposing asshats refuse to throw you a ball. Bastages.

Saulbadguy
07-21-2005, 08:30 PM
I hate sitting on the 3rd base side. The opposing asshats refuse to throw you a ball. Bastages.
I sit on the first base side in the shade. Just gotta sit in the upper deck somewhere under the "roof" or whatnot.

keg in kc
07-21-2005, 08:31 PM
Oh, I definitely can't come then. I'm, uh, afraid of heights. Or something.

Saulbadguy
07-21-2005, 08:33 PM
/Reverse psychology

Who the HELL invited you keg? You CAN'T come! :cuss:

4th and Long
07-21-2005, 08:34 PM
I sit on the first base side in the shade. Just gotta sit in the upper deck somewhere under the "roof" or whatnot.
Bah! Those seats suck. I prefer the seats my Pfizer rep slides me on occasion. Front row, behind the dugout. The only thing I don't like about front row seats is I have to pay attention to every pitch. I don;t want a foul ball landing in my chili-cheese tots :drool: or worse yet, smacking me in the grill. :shake:

angel
07-21-2005, 08:35 PM
Ok..so apparently I will be there (with a buddy of mine). And Angel, and her roomate. Isn't your roomate mccan? He said he might come.

I think the tailgate idea is scratched because i'm going to go to Bryants before the game. Its too damn hot to tailgate. I've got tickets already, but if some of us meet somewhere, we can all sit together in the upper deck (seats are a plenty). Let me know if you can come or not.
no, mcan is no longer my roommate. I will be going with my new roommate, Joanna. I haven't gotten a hold of mcan about going, he may or may not be there.
Joanna and I, however, have been planning this game for a long time. We will get there as early as possible, tailgate, and get our George Brett shirts.

Saulbadguy
07-21-2005, 08:36 PM
Bah! Those seats suck. I prefer the seats my Pfizer rep slides me on occasion. Front row, behind the dugout. The only thing I don't like about front row seats is I have to pay attention to every pitch. I don;t want a foul ball landing in my chili-cheese tots :drool: or worse yet, smacking me in the grill. :shake:
Thats cool. If you ever need someone to take to the game...PM me. I'll make it worth your while. ;)

Heh. Just kidding. I've never sat that close. The closest i've sat is like row K. Those were given to us one game by a friend of John Wathan. There are his seats.

4th and Long
07-21-2005, 08:36 PM
Oh, I definitely can't come then. I'm, uh, afraid of heights. Or something.
I find it highly unlikey that you suffer from acrophobia and are more likely suffering from anthropophobia.

Saulbadguy
07-21-2005, 08:37 PM
no, mcan is no longer my roommate. I will be going with my new roommate, Joanna. I haven't gotten a hold of mcan about going, he may or may not be there.
Joanna and I, however, have been planning this game for a long time. We will get there as early as possible, tailgate, and get our George Brett shirts.
Gotcha. Hopefully mccan can come. Last week he was bitching about nothing to do in Manhattan. He has no excuses!

keg in kc
07-21-2005, 08:37 PM
Who the HELL invited you keg? You CAN'T come! Well, if that's the way you feel.

*sniff, sniff*

Everybody hates me.

:sulk:

4th and Long
07-21-2005, 08:38 PM
Thats cool. If you ever need someone to take to the game...PM me. I'll make it worth your while. ;)
Holy Cripes! Since when did people start mistaking me for gochiefs?

keg in kc
07-21-2005, 08:41 PM
anthropophobia.No. It's a fear of failure and fear of rejection. People don't intimidate me.

Saulbadguy
07-21-2005, 08:41 PM
Well, if that's the way you feel.

*sniff, sniff*

Everybody hates me.

:sulk:
Naw. God hates you. The rest of us are just are carrying out his divine plan.

Saulbadguy
07-21-2005, 08:42 PM
Holy Cripes! Since when did people start mistaking me for gochiefs?
Must be all the animated stuff in your avatar and sig. :)

keg in kc
07-21-2005, 08:43 PM
Naw. God hates you. The rest of us are just are carrying out his divine plan.God's a figment of your imagination, not mine.

Saulbadguy
07-21-2005, 08:43 PM
God's a figment of your imagination, not mine.
Thats funny. He is in my avatar right now.

4th and Long
07-21-2005, 08:44 PM
No. It's a fear of failure and fear of rejection. People don't intimidate me.
How does one fail by attending a baseball game? People would reject you at a baseball game? You have serious issues. Consult a physician immediately. You are a prime candidate for serotonin uptake medication.

keg in kc
07-21-2005, 08:46 PM
You know, I went to a game just last week.

Plus I don't have health insurance, so any physician is kind of out of the question.

Saulbadguy
07-21-2005, 08:46 PM
How does one fail by attending a baseball game? People would reject you at a baseball game? You have serious issues. Consult a physician immediately. You are a prime candidate for serotonin uptake medication.
I don't like meeting new people. I get freaked out. But, I know I have to do it. I basically make myself do it. The first time I walked in to B5 I was a nervous wreck. Now i'm OK since I know most everyone there, and am in a "comfort zone". This is my own personal therapy: meet everyone I can just to get it over with, so the next time I see them I won't be so damned nervous. It sucks.

Count Zarth
07-21-2005, 08:47 PM
Let us know if anyone hooks up.

4th and Long
07-21-2005, 08:48 PM
You know, I went to a game just last week.
I did not know that. I do now.
Plus I don't have health insurance, so any physician is out of the question.
No health insurance!!!? Yeesh. You should probably recitify that soon.

Count Zarth
07-21-2005, 08:48 PM
I don't like meeting new people. I get freaked out. But, I know I have to do it. I basically make myself do it. The first time I walked in to B5 I was a nervous wreck. Now i'm OK since I know most everyone there, and am in a "comfort zone". This is my own personal therapy: meet everyone I can just to get it over with, so the next time I see them I won't be so damned nervous. It sucks.

I have the same problem.

keg in kc
07-21-2005, 08:50 PM
I did not know that. I do now.I was at the game where we beat the twins 12-8 and had 21 hits. I guess it was two weeks ago. Either way.No health insurance!!!? Yeesh. You should probably recitify that soon.I haven't ever had health insurance. That's not likely to change anytime soon.

Well, that's not exactly true, I did have it when I was married, through my ex, but I never used it.

4th and Long
07-21-2005, 08:50 PM
I have the same problem.
You are much easier to spot in crowd.

http://www.malgusto.com/home/vadernecesitacurro.jpg

Count Zarth
07-21-2005, 08:52 PM
You are much easier to spot in crowd.

http://www.malgusto.com/home/vadernecesitacurro.jpg

That is ****ing hilarious! ROFL

4th and Long
07-21-2005, 08:53 PM
I was at the game where we beat the twins 12-8 and had 21 hits. I guess it was two weeks ago. Either way.
Did you collect on your free dozen Krispy Kreams?
I haven't ever had health insurance. That's not likely to change anytime soon. Well, that's not exactly true, I did have it when I was married, through my ex, but I never used it.
Pray nothing bad happens to you any time soon.

4th and Long
07-21-2005, 08:54 PM
That is ****ing hilarious! ROFL
I knew you'de like that. :D

Saulbadguy
07-21-2005, 08:54 PM
I have health insurance, but I never use it. I should get a refund or something. I hate paying for the 350 lb hypochondriac in my office.

keg in kc
07-21-2005, 08:56 PM
Did you collect on your free dozen Krispy Kreams?I certainly did. Which is part of the reason I'm not willing to be seen in public. *adjusts pants*

I have another ticket to use, too. :)Pray nothing bad happens to you any time soon.I'm not the type to worry about something I have absolutely no control over. If something happens, it happens. If I can deal with it, I will. If I die, I die. No big deal either way. :shrug:

I'm ever the pragmatist.

ChiTown
07-21-2005, 08:58 PM
I certainly did. Which is part of the reason I'm not willing to be seen in public. *adjusts pants*

I have another ticket to use, too. :)I'm not the type to worry about something I have absolutely no control over. If something happens, it happens. If I can deal with it, I will. If I die, I die. No big deal either way. :shrug:

I'm ever the pragmatist.

One word:

Prozac

4th and Long
07-21-2005, 09:00 PM
I certainly did. Which is part of the reason I'm not willing to be seen in public. *adjusts pants*
Yeah ... like you're the only fat bastard that posts here. :rolleyes:

None of the guys care if you're overweight. I know I don't.
I have another ticket to use, too.
Damn. I was gunna try and talk you out of that ticket. :p
I'm not the type to worry about something I have absolutely no control over. If something happens, it happens. If I can deal with it, I will. If I die, I die. No big deal either way. :shrug:

I'm ever the pragmatist.
I'd be worried about dealing with the collection agencies when I didn't pay my medical bills.

Saulbadguy
07-21-2005, 09:04 PM
One word:

Prozac
Now how could he afford that if he doesn't have health insurance? Jeez you are ****ING stupid! :cuss:

:p

Maybe him and 4th and Long could work it out. Doesn't he work in pharmacuticels? And he wants donuts.

keg in kc
07-21-2005, 09:05 PM
I'd be worried about dealing with the collection agencies when I didn't pay my medical bills.There are no medical bills. And if there were, there'd be nothing for anybody to collect. There's no way for me to get insurance, anyway, so it's kind of a moot point.

And it's not you guys I'm worried about. It's all the hotties at the game. I don't need the looks of disgust and pity. :p

keg in kc
07-21-2005, 09:06 PM
I wouldn't take any medication even if I did have insurance.

4th and Long
07-21-2005, 09:07 PM
Now how could he afford that if he doesn't have health insurance? Jeez you are ****ING stupid! :cuss:

Maybe him and 4th and Long could work it out. Doesn't he work in pharmacuticels?
In fact, I do, although (a) generic Fluoxetine is cheaper and (b) Prozac has way too many side effects. I'd go with Zoloft for starters.
And he wants donuts.
Hmmmmm .... :hmmm:

keg in kc
07-21-2005, 09:08 PM
You know, why the f*ck has this thread become about me?

4th and Long
07-21-2005, 09:09 PM
You know, why the f*ck has this thread become about me?
Because ... you're an attention whore? :shrug:

Coach
07-21-2005, 09:10 PM
Here ya go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Prozac.jpg

keg in kc
07-21-2005, 09:10 PM
Yeah, I just love people telling me I need a shrink. I really crave that sort of attention.

ChiTown
07-21-2005, 09:11 PM
Yeah, I just love people telling me I need a shrink. I really crave that sort of attention.

Shrink? Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyllll no. Drugs? You bet....

Saulbadguy
07-21-2005, 09:12 PM
So, are you coming or not?

keg in kc
07-21-2005, 09:14 PM
So, are you coming or not?Not right now. Both hands on the keyboard, sir.

Oh, you mean the game. I don't know. I probably shouldn't, money's a tad tight right now. But I'm thinking about it.

keg in kc
07-21-2005, 09:15 PM
Drugs? You bet....Don't get me started on medication.

Saulbadguy
07-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Not right now. Both hands on the keyboard, sir.

Oh, you mean the game. I don't know. I probably shouldn't, money's a tad tight right now. But I'm thinking about it.
Gotcha, I understand. Heck, the parking is more expensive than the tickets.

keg in kc
07-22-2005, 12:24 PM
So what's the word on who's going? Trying to decide whether or not to do it.

4th and Long
07-22-2005, 12:27 PM
And since there is no mention of a "meeting place at a specific time," this is a pointless thread for anyone who has never attended a get together.

Saulbadguy
07-22-2005, 12:29 PM
I'm thinking meeting at the E. Kaufman statue about an hour before the game.

4th and Long
07-22-2005, 12:31 PM
I'm thinking meeting at the E. Kaufman statue about an hour before the game.
And people will be able to identify you by .... the huge Saulbadguy sign hanging around your neck?

keg in kc
07-22-2005, 12:32 PM
He'll be the one in the loincloth.

Saulbadguy
07-22-2005, 12:32 PM
You can't miss me. I'm the guy in the Royals shirt.

Actually, i'm pretty sure I know what everyone looks like. Well, except you.

Ari Chi3fs
07-22-2005, 12:35 PM
And people will be able to identify you by .... the huge Saulbadguy sign hanging around your neck?

by his Grimace costume, duh!

4th and Long
07-22-2005, 12:39 PM
You can't miss me. I'm the guy in the Royals shirt.

Actually, i'm pretty sure I know what everyone looks like. Well, except you.
At this point, I am amusing myself by thinking how funny it would be to hire a transvestite, dressed to the nines to masquerade as me and it next to all you fuggers. ROFL

keg in kc
07-22-2005, 12:41 PM
Are you trying to say you have an outlet for fat midget transvestites?

NTTAWWT

I don't have a clue what any of you look like. I'll be the fat guy with the goatee and short brown hair wearing a blue shirt.

That should help.

Odds are, you'll find me even if I don't go.

Saulbadguy
07-22-2005, 12:43 PM
I'll be standing by Ewing looking lost. I plan on going in to the stadium about 30 minutes before the game.

For all who are going, or are thinking about going, PM me and i'll send you my cell phone # so we can hook up at the K.

4th and Long
07-22-2005, 12:46 PM
Were it not so hot, I would seriously consider attending, if for no other reason than to bust keg's nuts. :p

keg in kc
07-22-2005, 12:47 PM
Were it not so hot, I would seriously consider attending, if for no other reason than to bust keg's nuts.I don't think they allow ladders into the stadium.

The weather is giving me some pause as well.

4th and Long
07-22-2005, 12:49 PM
I don't think they allow ladders into the stadium.
:cuss:
The weather is giving me some pause as well.
If Saul will buck up and get us one of those air conditioned suites, I'm in! :D

keg in kc
07-22-2005, 12:50 PM
The funny part about the short jokes is that I'm only 6' tall myself. I'm wider than I am tall.

4th and Long
07-22-2005, 12:59 PM
The funny part about the short jokes is that I'm only 6' tall myself. I'm wider than I am tall.
No one in my immediate family is 6' tall. My mother is 5' even and my Dad is 5' 7". Nothing like coming from a long line of short Italians.

Now where is Saul and when is he going to get us an air conditioned suite? :D

dirk digler
07-22-2005, 01:00 PM
Damn how I did I miss this thread.

I am like 4th and Long I would be there but it is going to be too darn hot plus I would have to drag along 2 kids and that is no fun especially in the heat.

I can't wait to meet alot of you guys and it seems it never works out. I will definitely be there in October though and I am looking forward to meeting some of you up in River Falls in a couple of weeks.

4th and Long
07-22-2005, 01:03 PM
I am like 4th and Long
That is a phrase you should never, EVER, type ... EVER AGAIN! ROFL

People will mock you. :p

dirk digler
07-22-2005, 01:07 PM
That is a phrase you should never, EVER, type ... EVER AGAIN! ROFL

People will mock you. :p

It is better than saying I am like gochiefs though...

maybe. :p

4th and Long
07-22-2005, 01:08 PM
It is better than saying I am like gochiefs though...

maybe. :p
Great. I'm one rung above gochiefs on the Chiefs Planet ladder.

Maybe? :cuss:

keg in kc
07-22-2005, 01:10 PM
It is better than saying I am like gochiefs though...Or is it?

4th and Long
07-22-2005, 01:12 PM
Or is it?
:harumph: Bastard!

dirk digler
07-22-2005, 01:14 PM
Great. I'm one rung above gochiefs on the Chiefs Planet ladder.

Maybe? :cuss:

ROFL

keg in kc
07-22-2005, 01:14 PM
:harumph: Bastard!Not me. I'm the youngest of three. In fact, my mother's favorite tale when I was young was something along the lines of "life was great, I had two great daughters, but I got cocky and God struck back at me".

dirk digler
07-22-2005, 01:15 PM
Don't worry 4th I am right behind you but at least we are ahead of electric, meme and chiefs4me.

keg in kc
07-22-2005, 01:16 PM
Don't worry 4th I am right behind you but at least we are ahead of electric, meme and chiefs4me.Sooooooo, you're basically saying you're the creamy filling in a 4th/tom cash sandwich?

BigRedChief
07-22-2005, 01:23 PM
I would come out just to meet some of you mugs but the Royals are not my team and I'll go out to see the Chiefs in rain, heat, snow and ice but I draw the line to do that for the Royals.

Why not try again in September? Fan appreciation night? They give away a whole bunch of stuff that night.

dirk digler
07-22-2005, 01:26 PM
Sooooooo, you're basically saying you're the creamy filling in a 4th/tom cash sandwich?

And you're the one eating the sandwich right?

keg in kc
07-22-2005, 01:30 PM
And you're the one eating the sandwich right?I would say "I don't eat sandwiches, only salad" but I don't like the direction that could be taken.

dirk digler
07-22-2005, 01:33 PM
I would say "I don't eat sandwiches, only salad" but I don't like the direction that could be taken.

ROFL

I bet you like the creamy dresssing don't you?

keg in kc
07-22-2005, 01:35 PM
I'll answer truthfully and say I eat salad without any dressing. Unless it's a caesar salad or a speciality salad at a restaurant. In short, when I toss my own salad, I don't use any dressing.

4th and Long
07-22-2005, 03:03 PM
I toss my own salad
That will either ...
(a) scare away any chance you had at a date with a female, or
(b) get you lots of dates with women, thinking you have a long tongue, ... but they won't kiss you.

keg in kc
07-22-2005, 03:05 PM
That will either ...
(a) scare away any chance you had at a date with a female, orNow we're dealing with fantasy.(b) get you lots of dates with women, thinking you have a long tongue, ... but they won't kiss you.Most of the girls I would "date" don't kiss. But they're a little too expensive.

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 12:34 AM
So it's just you, Saul, I guess. I'm still waffling - I mean, air conditioning at home versus 100 degrees at the stadium. If I do end up there, you'd better be the coolest dude ever in the history of the world.

Skip Towne
07-23-2005, 12:49 AM
I'm not going if Saul's going to be there.

Saulbadguy
07-23-2005, 07:03 AM
I'm not going if Saul's going to be there.
You wouldn't go either way! :cuss:

Saulbadguy
07-23-2005, 07:07 AM
So it's just you, Saul, I guess. I'm still waffling - I mean, air conditioning at home versus 100 degrees at the stadium. If I do end up there, you'd better be the coolest dude ever in the history of the world.
Well, I tried. I understand alot of people don't want to go because of the heat. I already got tickets though...so i'm stuck.

Coach
07-23-2005, 07:09 AM
Well, I tried. I understand alot of people don't want to go because of the heat. I already got tickets though...so i'm stuck.

Well, at least you'll get to see Kyle Snyder pitch.

Saulbadguy
07-23-2005, 07:09 AM
Well, at least you'll get to see Kyle Snyder pitch.
Oh great...lucky me. :spock:

Coach
07-23-2005, 07:12 AM
Oh great...lucky me. :spock:

ROFL

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 07:42 AM
Not particularly comfortable outside already, and it's only 8:30 am. That's not a real good sign. Last night I was leaning towards going, but I'm starting to rethink that now.

Saulbadguy
07-23-2005, 07:48 AM
Their will be another time. Heh. I've got tickets to a few more games.

Coach
07-23-2005, 07:49 AM
Their will be another time. Heh. I've got tickets to a few more games.

When are the other games? I might think about going to the K sometime in August.

Saulbadguy
07-23-2005, 08:06 AM
When are the other games? I might think about going to the K sometime in August.
August 6th vs Oakland
August 13th vs Detroit (85 World Series 20th anniversary thing)
August 23rd vs Red Sox
September 4th vs Rangers

Coach
07-23-2005, 08:22 AM
August 6th vs Oakland
August 13th vs Detroit (85 World Series 20th anniversary thing)
August 23rd vs Red Sox
September 4th vs Rangers

Interesting. I'll look into it, and see if we can try to attempt another CP get-together. Might I recommend a night game, since it would be cooler? :shrug:

angel
07-23-2005, 08:53 AM
so far, I've got four other people going with me

we're going to try and get there kinda early, I don't mind the heat

you all who aren't going because you're a bunch of pansies who can't take the heat, well.. you're a bunch of pansies who can't take the heat!!!!

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 09:09 AM
Hey now.

Don't call me a pansy. You can call me fat. You can call me grotesque. You can even call me morbidly obese. But don't you dare call me a pansy.

Ari Chi3fs
07-23-2005, 10:01 AM
you morbidly obese pansy....

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 10:02 AM
I'm ticketed. I'll be there somewhere.

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:18 AM
you morbidly obese pansy....Be nice, bish.

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 11:56 AM
Saul, I'm probably going to get there a while before the game. Not sure how you want to work this out.

angel
07-23-2005, 01:17 PM
Saul, I'm probably going to get there a while before the game. Not sure how you want to work this out.
wow, you're actually going

can't stand being called names, eh? :-D

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 01:23 PM
wow, you're actually going

can't stand being called names, eh? :-DPretty much. I just can't abide mockery, being so sensitive as I am.

I haven't heard from him, though, might be gone already. :shrug:

angel
07-23-2005, 01:25 PM
Pretty much. I just can't abide mockery, being so sensitive as I am.

I haven't heard from him, though, might be gone already. :shrug:
yeah, I sent him a PM, too, but it might be too close to leaving time

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 01:26 PM
Well, I'm used to being a solo act. I need to get out of the house anyway. Feeling some cabin fever.

angel
07-23-2005, 01:30 PM
Well, I'm used to being a solo act. I need to get out of the house anyway. Feeling some cabin fever.
I don't know where we'll be yet, but you're welcome to join my crowd of weirdos.

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 01:33 PM
I'd be a bit conspicuous in a crowd of weirdos. Being painfully normal and all.

angel
07-23-2005, 01:35 PM
hehe, well, your loss :)

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 01:36 PM
Yes, yes it would be.

I'm not sure when I'm leaving. Probably sometime between 4 and 4:30. My "official" seat is in row b, section 300, although I might migrate to find some shadow.

Phobia
07-23-2005, 07:31 PM
Saul really should have given you guys more advance warning so you could have organized better. A week just isn't enough.

keg in kc
07-23-2005, 08:37 PM
Hell, a month's head's up wouldn't have mattered for me.

In fact, I think I played my cards perfectly. My bi-annual appearance has gone off without a hitch. See you all in 2007! ROFL

But god what a sucky game.

angel
07-23-2005, 10:27 PM
yeah, it was hot and not the best game, but I got my powder blue George Brett shirt

didn't meet anyone, we weren't very organized...

WebGem
07-23-2005, 10:33 PM
WTF, I never saw this thread. I was there.

angel
07-23-2005, 10:37 PM
WTF, I never saw this thread. I was there.
hey, me too

Saulbadguy
07-24-2005, 09:20 AM
Saul really should have given you guys more advance warning so you could have organized better. A week just isn't enough.
I concur. I'm going to start a thread about the August 13th game soon. Maybe that will be enough.