PDA

View Full Version : What I did on my summer vacation thread...

memyselfI
07-18-2005, 09:30 PM
Went to the mountains, went white water rafting (FUN) and saw a great concert (Robert Plant) in Colorado.

Anyone else do something fun for vacation this summer?

Jenny Gump
07-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Who is Robert Plant? Was he in Duran Duran?

Chiefs Pantalones
07-18-2005, 09:33 PM
No suicide bombing? ;) hehe

Simplex3
07-18-2005, 09:33 PM
I found a pic of you on your vacation:

rocks
07-18-2005, 09:34 PM
Gump, I think it was Flock of Seagulls?

Jenny Gump
07-18-2005, 09:46 PM
Here's some pics from my vacation. Wonder if my hotel is still there? Here's a couple of my kid, one of the hotel, one of the view, and a thong pic I threw in just for Skip.

Phobia
07-18-2005, 09:48 PM
Sounds like a pretty good vacation. Congrats.

So.... are you, like .... a Broncos fan now?

Iowanian
07-18-2005, 09:58 PM
Apparently I just worked through it.

Someone has to pay for the smooth roads for those on vacation.

Logical
07-18-2005, 10:03 PM
You know one day I am going to have to try and take one of those vacation thingies. My parents did it every year to the point I had been in 46 of the 48 states by the time I was 15, kind of burnt me out on vacations. Now 35 years later I cannot remember the last real vacation I took.

Logical
07-18-2005, 10:04 PM
Who is Robert Plant? Was he in Duran Duran?ROFL

keg in kc
07-18-2005, 10:05 PM
I had been in 46 of the 48 states by the time I was 15, Don't you mean 11 of the 13 colonies?

Jenny Gump
07-18-2005, 10:07 PM
Don't you mean 11 of the 13 colonies?

Ok, now that's funny right thar.

keg in kc
07-18-2005, 10:10 PM
"Why thank you, m'lady," the jester said, with a great flourishing bow.

The above is a demonstration of why you should not post while listening to some random fantasy audiobook.

Logical
07-18-2005, 10:13 PM
Don't you mean 11 of the 13 colonies?nlm (did a mod change my username to Skip?)

keg in kc
07-18-2005, 10:14 PM
nlm (did a mod change my username to Skip?)That won't work, Jim. We've all seen the photographic evidence.

Sure it was yellowed and frayed at the edges, but it was clearly you.

Simplex3
07-18-2005, 10:15 PM
nlm (did a mod change my username to Skip?)

Ari Chi3fs
07-18-2005, 10:17 PM
On the first day of my summer vacation... I went downtown... to... look... for... a... job.

then, I went to the corner drugstore and hung out with some friends.

On the second day of my summer vacation... I went downtown... to... look... for... a... job.

then, I went to the corner drugstore and hung out with some friends.

Mr. Kotter
07-18-2005, 10:22 PM
Went to the mountains, went white water rafting (FUN) and saw a great concert (Robert Plant) in Colorado.

Anyone else do something fun for vacation this summer?

I hear those Al Queda camps in the mountains of Pakistan are beautiful this time of year..... :p

ENDelt260
07-18-2005, 10:24 PM
I had this really goofy guy come to town and drink with me for three weeks. He did a little work around the house while he was here, too.

There were also a couple trips to Mexico. Some trouble with the law. Y'know, standard stuff, really.

I don't generally take vacation time in the summer. I've established somewhat of a vacation routine over the past few years. In March I go to Rolla for Pat's. In the fall, KC for 37 Forever. And, in December KC for Christmas. Other than that there's random, often not pre-planned, weekend trips to Mexico, San Diego, and Vegas. Though, last year I did pay for someone to come visit me in the summer. I suppose I could've gone to visit her, but what the f*ck would I want to go to Kentucky fer?

Logical
07-18-2005, 10:27 PM
That won't work, Jim. We've all seen the photographic evidence.

Sure it was yellowed and frayed at the edges, but it was clearly you.

Ha there you go then, it would have had to been at least 1826 you young whippersnapper.

keg in kc
07-18-2005, 10:28 PM
Ha there you go then, it would have had to been at least 1826 you young whippersnapper.Yes, but you were clearly already of quite advanced years in that photograph.

ChiTown
07-18-2005, 10:32 PM
I've managed to avoid getting another DUI this Summer.......... :clap:

Mr. Kotter
07-19-2005, 10:48 AM

That's always nice...heh.

Dartgod
07-19-2005, 10:53 AM
Here's some pics from my vacation...and a thong pic I threw in just for Skip.
Damn you for tricking me into clicking on that one. :cuss:

BigRedChief
07-19-2005, 12:37 PM

You still have a month to go. Don't sell yourself short.:p

luv
07-19-2005, 12:45 PM
I don't generally take vacation time in the summer. I've established somewhat of a vacation routine over the past few years. In March I go to Rolla for Pat's. In the fall, KC for 37 Forever. And, in December KC for Christmas. Other than that there's random, often not pre-planned, weekend trips to Mexico, San Diego, and Vegas. Though, last year I did pay for someone to come visit me in the summer. I suppose I could've gone to visit her, but what the f*ck would I want to go to Kentucky fer?
I love the Plaza around Christmas, gone up there a few times to see the lights and do some shopping.

htismaqe
07-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Okay. The first day on my vacation, what I did on my summer vacation, the first day on my vacation, I woke up. Then, I went downtown to get a job. Then I hung out in front of the drugstore.

The second day on my summer vacation, I woke up, then I went downtown to look for a job. Then I hung out in front of the drugstore.

The third day on my summer vacation, I woke up. Then I went downtown to look for a job...

Then I got a job, keeping people from hanging out in front of the drugstore.

luv
07-19-2005, 12:48 PM
Started off last November with 88 hours of vacation time. I've used some time to move, to volunteer at a golf tournament, to go pick up a friend from the airport in St Louis, and just took a couple of days off around the 4th, but didn't do anything special. I have 46 hours of vacation time left to use before November. I have no clue what I'm going to do with them.

Ari Chi3fs
07-19-2005, 12:49 PM
Okay. The first day on my vacation, what I did on my summer vacation, the first day on my vacation, I woke up. Then, I went downtown to get a job. Then I hung out in front of the drugstore.

The second day on my summer vacation, I woke up, then I went downtown to look for a job. Then I hung out in front of the drugstore.

The third day on my summer vacation, I woke up. Then I went downtown to look for a job...

Then I got a job, keeping people from hanging out in front of the drugstore.

There it is... I was looking for the proper transcript, but I couldnt remember it, too many personal 'Cheech and Chong' moments, I suppose.

htismaqe
07-19-2005, 01:09 PM
There it is... I was looking for the proper transcript, but I couldnt remember it, too many personal 'Cheech and Chong' moments, I suppose.

Yeah, I just realized what your post was. You butchered it so bad I didn't recognize it. ROFL

"You mean I'm smoking dog shit?!?!"

ChiTown
07-19-2005, 01:13 PM
You still have a month to go. Don't sell yourself short.:p
:cuss:

I spit in general direction. puuuth

Please, no bad karma..........

oldandslow
07-19-2005, 01:30 PM
Went for a long walk in Glacier National Park.

Took me four days.

It was the closest too heaven I have ever been.

Jenny Gump
07-19-2005, 03:46 PM
Damn you for tricking me into clicking on that one. :cuss:

Yeah, that guy strolled over from the nude beach everyday. I thought of you guys the first time I saw him...snapped the picture just for you guys.

Saulbadguy
07-19-2005, 03:49 PM
I went to Disneyworld with my girlfriend and her family. It was a great time...i'm planning on going again sometime next year with just her, so we can do more of the things we want to do.

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 03:52 PM
Yeah, that guy strolled over from the nude beach everyday. I thought of you guys the first time I saw him...snapped the picture just for you guys.Hmm. Really? I thought you'd finally posted a pick of yourself.

Jenny Gump
07-19-2005, 03:53 PM
Hmm. Really? I thought you'd finally posted a pick of yourself.

That was low hanging fruit. I expected something much more clever to exude from your fat fingertips.

memyselfI
07-19-2005, 03:54 PM
Who is Robert Plant? Was he in Duran Duran?

Ah, the youngsters of today... ROFL

Not all youngsters are created equal. My 9 year old knows who he is and was THRILLED to see him in concert. In truth, he enjoyed seeing RP more than other fossils we saw at the Museum of Nature and Science. :D

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 03:55 PM
That was low hanging fruit. I expected something much more clever to exude from your fat fingertips.I'm having a bad week. Really moody. So I'm off my game. That "fat fingertips" thing was below the belt. I think I'm gonna go walk into traffic now.

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 03:56 PM
Ah, the youngsters of today... Jenny?! Youngster?!?! ROFL

*splat*

Pants
07-19-2005, 03:57 PM
I'm having a bad week. Really moody. So I'm off my game. That "fat fingertips" thing was below the belt. I think I'm gonna go walk into traffic now.

Does it piss you off when you hit two keys at the same time on accident or are you used to it by now?

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 04:01 PM
Does it piss you off when you hit two keys at the same time on accident or are you used to it by now?When the paramedics find me hanging from the ceiling fan by an extension cord, you can pat yourself on the back for a job well done. Talk about kicking a guy when he's down. Although my fat, worthless ass would probably rip the fan right out of the ceiling. Maybe I should opt for a razorblade instead.

Pants
07-19-2005, 04:03 PM
When the paramedics find me hanging from the ceiling fan by an extension cord, you can pat yourself on the back for a job well done. Talk about kicking a guy when he's down. Although my fat, worthless ass would probably rip the fan right out of the ceiling. Maybe I should opt for a razorblade instead.

Serioulsy, though, you should come to the Royals game.

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 04:04 PM
Serioulsy, though, you should come to the Royals game.Huh?

chiefs4me
07-19-2005, 04:08 PM
I thought we would finally get to see jenny.....where is your picture jenny..

memyselfI
07-19-2005, 04:09 PM

I thought it was the thong one... :hmmm:

Pants
07-19-2005, 04:09 PM
Huh?

What? Did Saul pull the plug on the get together?

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 04:10 PM
What? Did Saul pull the plug on the get together?Oh, that.

Not bloody likely.

Pants
07-19-2005, 04:11 PM
Oh, that.

Not bloody likely.

Why the f*ck not? Laziness?

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 04:18 PM
Why the f*ck not? Laziness?Laziness, poorness, portliness, ugliness, whateverness. I don't do well around other people. I'm not very...likeable. Let's just say I don't play well with others.

chiefs4me
07-19-2005, 05:48 PM
Laziness, poorness, portliness, ugliness, whateverness. I don't do well around other people. I'm not very...likeable. Let's just say I don't play well with others.

So you are ugly,fat,lazy and poor.....who cares...that's nothing, just think if you were a donkey fan...then I would say, you have no hope....ROFL

I would rather be all of the above then a donkey fan...:p

Jenny Gump
07-19-2005, 07:26 PM
I thought it was the thong one... :hmmm:

That was just some guy that wandered over from the nudie beach....damn you. :cuss:

Jenny Gump
07-19-2005, 07:28 PM

Oh, you don't wanna see that. I make Keg look like Nicole Ritchie in the middle of a hunger strike.

ENDelt260
07-19-2005, 07:36 PM
I've got a picture of Jenny saved on my hard drive.

Pants
07-19-2005, 07:38 PM
I've got a picture of Jenny saved on my hard drive.

Nice.

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 07:40 PM
Oh, you don't wanna see that. I make Keg look like Nicole Ritchie in the middle of a hunger strike.Right. I make Fat Albert look like Christian Bale in The Machinist. And my weight's nothing compared to how f*cking ugly I am. I don't leave the house for a reason.

Pants
07-19-2005, 07:42 PM
Right. I make Fat Albert look like Christian Bale in The Machinist. And my weight's nothing compared to how f*cking ugly I am. I don't leave the house for a reason.

I'm not buying any of your "I'm so ugly" bullshit.

ENDelt260
07-19-2005, 07:42 PM
Nice.
Not really. It's only topless... and her nipples aren't even hard.

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 07:45 PM
I'm not buying any of your "I'm so ugly" bullshit.Ask anybody who's met me. I'm one hideous looking dude. I frighten puppies and small children.

Iowanian
07-19-2005, 07:48 PM
Ah, the youngsters of today... ROFL

Not all youngsters are created equal. My 9 year old knows who he is and was THRILLED to see him in concert. :D

I wonder if the rest of the crowd also enjoyed the show...as the sqeal of electric violin was drown out by you all shouting "Alluh Akbaaaar Allah Akbaaaar" as you charged the stage with 2 practice waterballoons

Jenny Gump
07-19-2005, 08:06 PM
I'm not buying any of your "I'm so ugly" bullshit.

Yeah, me neither. I bet he's hot.

Iowanian
07-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Keg IS hot...

but its only because he's too poor to afford a Fan...and his trailer park doesn't have any shade trees.

Skip Towne
07-19-2005, 08:10 PM
Not really. It's only topless... and her nipples aren't even hard.
You lie.

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 08:11 PM
I live in my car. I can't afford a trailer.

I'm so ugly that Rhonda Moss would ask me out on a date out of pity.

Iowanian
07-19-2005, 08:15 PM
Well that IS ugly.....because I heard kcchiefsman had it all worked out for Rhonda Moss to be his slumpbuster...She said she'd do it for a half a sixer of mcnuggets he has in the back of the Pacer.

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 08:18 PM
And don't forget, the sheer act of carrying around this much weight makes me really hot. And sweaty, too.

I think I've forgotten to mention that I have so much body hair that Sasquatch is jealous. That sure doesn't help, either.

keg in kc
07-19-2005, 08:20 PM
Well that IS ugly.....because I heard kcchiefsman had it all worked out for Rhonda Moss to be his slumpbuster...She said she'd do it for a half a sixer of mcnuggets he has in the back of the Pacer.If by "sixer" you mean a six pound bag, then I'd believe you. I don't think a little pack of mcnuggets would do the job. Need more of a feedbag, methinks.

ENDelt260
07-19-2005, 09:18 PM
You lie.
Okay... her nipples are hard.

Skip Towne
07-19-2005, 10:39 PM
And don't forget, the sheer act of carrying around this much weight makes me really hot. And sweaty, too.

I think I've forgotten to mention that I have so much body hair that Sasquatch is jealous. That sure doesn't help, either.
Man, to listen to you I would have to say you are hideous. But if I met you in person, I'll bet I'd like you.

Mr. Kotter
07-19-2005, 10:44 PM
Okay... her nipples are hard.

I'm quite confident Brian has a girl named "Jenny" who fits the description he has offered, on his hard drive somewhere.... :hmmm: