PDA

View Full Version : I got pulled over tonight for the first time, dammit

royr17
07-19-2005, 04:38 AM
Well not sure if you guys are aware of this. Ok, my brother gave mom and dad his old 1997 Mazda Mellina. My parents are letting us kids drive it.

Anyways, dad got a temporary license for it today and I had to take the tags off. As you know you are to tape the license in the upper left corner of the back glass.

I got off work tonight at 10:45, I called my parents and asked them if i could go cruising in the car, they let me. I noticed this cop is behind me, and I put on my turn signal to turn into the Minit Mart so that I could put the darn license back up when, as soon as I put on my turn signal he put on his lights. This is like 30 minutes later after work that I got pulled over.

The temporary license had fell from the back glass so the cop thought I had no license plate. First thing he asked, "I need your drivers license and proof of insuarance.

We are talking me being scared to death, he comes back and says your good to go but you need to find a way to get that thing to stay up. Funny thing is he said "Enjoy your new car"

"Mazda makes good vehicles, it should last you a very long time, drive safely and take care".

After that I said "No more driving for me tonight". After that incident I was scared to death, went back and told mom and dad and they laughed about it.

Anyways there's my adventure of a night.

stumppy
07-19-2005, 04:54 AM
OK, who had ' the first night , in the how long it takes roy to get pulled over ' planet pool ?

cookster50
07-19-2005, 05:17 AM
Darn, I had 'the first 2 minutes'.......

DaKCMan AP
07-19-2005, 06:04 AM
Well, at least he didn't drive into a house.

DeepSouth
07-19-2005, 07:36 AM
So, you're 16?

jspchief
07-19-2005, 07:38 AM
So, you're 16?Heh.

Phobia
07-19-2005, 07:41 AM
Well, at least he didn't drive into a house.

At least driving into a house is actually thread worthy. If you're going to post an "I got pulled over" story, it needs to involve handcuffs - even if you made that part up.

This has to be the lamest "I got pulled over" story ever. Dude was so scared, it sounds like he must have been holding....

ROYC75
07-19-2005, 07:59 AM
Damn son, you that bored or looking for attention ?

Maybe both ?

We have some yard work to do since Dennis has left the state of KY, damn grass is thick and tall.

I agree with Phil son....... a lame thread .

Predarat
07-19-2005, 08:12 AM
Next time try to out run the cop. Now THAT would be a helluva thread!

Skip Towne
07-19-2005, 08:19 AM
You do realize, don't you III, that this is how Dillinger got started?

Iowanian
07-19-2005, 08:29 AM
Thats a pretty easy first stop III. My first Cop Run in was when I totalled a car when I was 15...the old broad didn't stop and I hit her....but it was deemed my fault only because of my age.

The last time I was stopped, it was because they thought I had too many guys in my truck....5, but they were big boys...but brought a breathalizer to the truck with them...I wasn't 100' into that town. the Renta-cop with him shut my leg in the door as I was getting in the car....

They didn't really love it when I did the "3 8 7 and Bush we've got him at Gun point..boop boop" when they started talking into the radio.

0.00 on the breath...no tickets.

I once got out of a 45 in a 25 speeding ticket because I told him I was going to have a shit attack. Everyone who drives much knows that problem.

MOhillbilly
07-19-2005, 08:35 AM
better you than me.

ChiTown
07-19-2005, 08:36 AM
She's old, Roy. Talk to her about it and see if you can reason with her. If not, send her a fuggin invoice for 4+ years of mowing - that'll shut her yap up.

MOhillbilly
07-19-2005, 08:39 AM
She's old, Roy. Talk to her about it and see if you can reason with her. If not, send her a fuggin invoice for 4+ years of mowing - that'll shut her yap up.

ROFL woops

ROYC75
07-19-2005, 08:39 AM

Heh, I put that post here , sorry, I thought I had clicked on the new thread icon........

I tried it once, she just doesn't get it ...... I think she forgets things easily.

Skip Towne
07-19-2005, 08:40 AM
Thats a pretty easy first stop III. My first Cop Run in was when I totalled a car when I was 15...the old broad didn't stop and I hit her....but it was deemed my fault only because of my age.

The last time I was stopped, it was because they thought I had too many guys in my truck....5, but they were big boys...but brought a breathalizer to the truck with them...I wasn't 100' into that town. the Renta-cop with him shut my leg in the door as I was getting in the car....

They didn't really love it when I did the "3 8 7 and Bush we've got him at Gun point..boop boop" when they started talking into the radio.

0.00 on the breath...no tickets.

I once got out of a 45 in a 25 speeding ticket because I told him I was going to have a shit attack. Everyone who drives much knows that problem.
Nice COPS reference. You watch too much TV.

Iowanian
07-19-2005, 08:50 AM
" Mr III, your eyes are Red, have you been drinking"
"ossifer, your eyes are glazed, have you been eating dounuts?"

CosmicPal
07-19-2005, 09:00 AM
Ged, you got lucky kiddo.

Where I'm from they would have shot me for something like that.

Coach
07-19-2005, 09:02 AM
" Mr III, your eyes are Red, have you been drinking"
"ossifer, your eyes are glazed, have you been eating dounuts?"

ROFL

That would deftinaly piss off the officer.

htismaqe
07-19-2005, 09:16 AM
So did the cops find the 313 hits of acid under your front seat?

I had that happen once.

Skip Towne
07-19-2005, 09:20 AM

I had that happen once.
Is that how you got to know LVNHACK?

Count Alex's Wins
07-19-2005, 11:33 AM
Roy told me about this last night...he wouldn't post it but I guess he changed his mind. That's what I get for going to bed early...

Wait until you get busted for speeding... ROFL

Iowanian
07-19-2005, 11:34 AM
Crimeny meatpeeker.....Unless you're going downhill in a school zone, there is no way you're going to be speeding in that 1973 Ford Fiesta.

htismaqe
07-19-2005, 12:08 PM
Is that how you got to know LVNHACK?

I never did any time.

Count Alex's Wins
07-19-2005, 12:10 PM
Crimeny meatpeeker.....Unless you're going downhill in a school zone, there is no way you're going to be speeding in that 1973 Ford Fiesta.

I got yanked over once for doing a 55 in a 40.

That old bird actually had a decent engine for being a crappy car, I got it up to 90 once. :D

ROYC75
07-19-2005, 12:12 PM
I got yanked over once for doing a 55 in a 40.

That old bird actually had a decent engine for being a crappy car, I got it up to 90 once. :D

That was a big cliff, how did you survive the sudden stop ?

Count Alex's Wins
07-19-2005, 12:13 PM
That was a big cliff, how did you survive the sudden stop ?

Thelma and Louise cushioned my fall.

go bowe
07-19-2005, 12:45 PM

I had that happen once.heh... acid...

when i was young and foolish, i went to chicago and copped a 1,000 hits of really good acid and brought them home...

it was the first time i had handled any quantity of acid and i wasn't too smart...

i started counting them out by hand to put in bags of 5 or 10, and before i got to the end of the counting, i started to feel like i was getting off...

i didn't finish the counting (using my fingers) that day...

i don't think i've ever been as loaded on acid as i was that day (and night, and next day)...

moral of the story?

always use a tool, like a butter knife, to count large quantities of acid...

Count Alex's Wins
07-19-2005, 12:49 PM
heh... acid...

when i was young and foolish, i went to chicago and copped a 1,000 hits of really good acid and brought them home...

it was the first time i had handled any quantity of acid and i wasn't too smart...

i started counting them out by hand to put in bags of 5 or 10, and before i got to the end of the counting, i started to feel like i was getting off...

i don't think i've ever been as loaded on acid as i was that day (and night, and next day)...

moral of the story?

I had no idea you were so corrupted.

Phobia
07-19-2005, 12:56 PM
Thelma and Louise cushioned my fall.

That was actually hilariously funny. In fact, one might dare say it was Rain Man-esque.

Count Alex's Wins
07-19-2005, 01:00 PM
That was actually hilariously funny. In fact, one might dare say it was Rain Man-esque.

Sometimes you have to ban a few eggs to make an omelet.

htismaqe
07-19-2005, 01:18 PM
heh... acid...

moral of the story?

We bought 5 100-sheets in Minneapolis and brought them home. I sold a sheet before we headed for Lincoln Nebraska to party with some friends. I sold a half sheet while in Neb.

Of course, then we ate a whole bunch and headed home. I had 3 sheets and 13 hits left, under the passenger seat and my GF was driving.

We got pulled over just south of Indianola IA by a female hway patrol officer. She was talking to us when one of the city cops pulled up. The city cops had a real bad reputation for being assholes and they knew me unfortunately. I thought I was screwed. However, the fact that he turned out to be an asshole was the best luck I ever had.

He got out of his car, looked over his shades at the other cop and said "Do you need some help here?" in a condescending tone. She said "No, I've got this one, thanks." Dude got in his squad car and left.

She then said "God I hate those pigs. Don't think a woman can handle this job. Have a nice day you two."

luv
07-19-2005, 01:52 PM
How old are you? And you still have to ask your parents for permission to use the car? Shouldn't you have one of your own by now? You have a job, live at home, and have no car to pay for. What on earth do you do with your money? Or do I want to know?

Skip Towne
07-19-2005, 02:20 PM
How old are you? And you still have to ask your parents for permission to use the car? Shouldn't you have one of your own by now? You have a job, live at home, and have no car to pay for. What on earth do you do with your money? Or do I want to know?
What money? He sells his Christmas presents on ebay so he can buy Star Wars action figures.

Count Alex's Wins
07-19-2005, 02:26 PM
What money? He sells his Christmas presents on ebay so he can buy Star Wars action figures.

She's talking about Roy. ROFL