PDA

View Full Version : By the way

ChiTown
07-28-2005, 06:53 PM
Kyle Snyder sucks baows.

Isn't it about time to heave this fugger to the scrap pile.

I can't remember watching him pitch and ever thinking he was effective. Good lawd, I'd much rather have Gobble as a starting pitcher than Mr. batting practice. Wow is he bad.

nychief
07-28-2005, 06:57 PM
I understand your frustration, but he has good stuff. This season is really not about wins and loses at this point - just development.

I still think we win this game.

ChiTown
07-28-2005, 06:59 PM
Development? Uhh, he can't stay healthy long enough to develop, and when he is healthy, he isn't effective.

BTW, wtf is he back out for more in the 6th? Gobble should be in there pitchng right now. geezus

tk13
07-28-2005, 06:59 PM
I've always thought he had potential, can't stay healthy to save his life though. I would say that before we ditch him, I think we need to put him in one role for a period of time and just stick to it... same thing as Affeldt, I don't like it when we bounce guys back and forth... starter/reliever/starter/reliever.

AirForceChief
07-28-2005, 07:01 PM
Can't give u on the youngster just yet...hang in there.

ChiTown
07-28-2005, 07:02 PM
Snyder can be effective, but he has no sustainability over multiple innings. He should learn to pitch from the bullpen (middle relief). His pitches get too predictable, and batters just tee off. As a starting pitcher, I don't want him on this team - NO WAY!

AirForceChief
07-28-2005, 07:03 PM
Uh, wait, he's 27 or 28...hang him.

ChiTown
07-28-2005, 07:07 PM
Uh, wait, he's 27 or 28...hang him.

Believe it or not, he been in the MLB system for a while. He's about 28. If he was in his early 20's, I'd say sure. But this is an injury prone big man, that hasn't shown he can hang for a full season at any level.

ChiTown
07-28-2005, 07:11 PM
Gobble's finally in there. Bell should have rung him up after Crawford hit his homer in the 5th. It was obvious that the DRays had Snyders number.

Wow. Gobble serves a meatball for a 2 run double.

AirForceChief
07-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Believe it or not, he been in the MLB system for a while. He's about 28. If he was in his early 20's, I'd say sure. But this is an injury prone big man, that hasn't shown he can hang for a full season at any level.

No I believe...like I said...hang 'em. I was getting him confused w/ someone else. I would've put him at 23/24 yrs old. First round pick in 1999. I'd say he's been given opportunities. The only reason I'd keep him around in a middle relief role is to eat innings on a night where we trail big after two or three innings.

AirForceChief
07-28-2005, 07:15 PM
Fuggin' MELTDOWN. Cripes every time this team looks like its putting something together it's either a pitching meltdown or the bats go cold. Shhheeeez.

ChiTown
07-28-2005, 07:19 PM
Fuggin' MELTDOWN. Cripes every time this team looks like its putting something together it's either a pitching meltdown or the bats go cold. Shhheeeez.

The Royals have had a tendancy to score runs early, and then absolutely shut down. The DR's pitcher as looked very good after a rocky frst 2 innings. Dude has 9 K's thru 6.

This team frustrates the living daylights out of me. I know I should just watch and wait for next year, but there's some guys that are an absolute waste of this organizations time. Snyder is one, and Gobble is very quickly becoming number 2. Gobble just can't change his speed enough to fool many batters. I don't see a future for either one of these guys in the Org.

alanm
07-28-2005, 07:44 PM
I take it they lost. I don't know why the Royals almost never seem to beat the worst teams like Colorado or Tampa Bay. :hmmm: :banghead: :banghead:

ChiTown
07-28-2005, 08:01 PM
Hell yeah.

We made HOF pitchers out their guys tonight. After jumping on them for 5 runs in the first 2 innings, we managed 1 fuggin hit a 1 walk for the next 7 innings. That was a gd stinker of a game.

nascher
07-28-2005, 08:11 PM
no bullpen Pitchers available Snyder had to stay in the game ! We should have lost in 9 to the Sox.

gblowfish
07-28-2005, 08:47 PM
Royals take 2 of 3 from the best team in baseball, then go blow a five to zip lead against the worst team in baseball. :banghead:

Man these guys are pure pain to watch. The torture never stops.

Saulbadguy
07-28-2005, 09:09 PM
He is a piece of crap.

Sure-Oz
07-28-2005, 09:09 PM
i always thought he looked like the T-1000 from T2 with a different hair stye.

alanm
07-28-2005, 09:13 PM
Hell yeah.

We made HOF pitchers out their guys tonight. After jumping on them for 5 runs in the first 2 innings, we managed 1 fuggin hit a 1 walk for the next 7 innings. That was a gd stinker of a game.
Here's a question for you or anyone. Have the Royals EVER taken a series from the Devil Rays? I don't think they ever have. :banghead: :cuss: :banghead:

Saulbadguy
07-28-2005, 09:17 PM
He looks like Judge Reinhold.

http://kansascity.royals.mlb.com/images/players/mugshot/ph_216897.jpg
http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/ce/mar/JudgeReinh_DeGui_150x207.jpg

ChiTown
07-28-2005, 09:58 PM
no bullpen Pitchers available Snyder had to stay in the game ! We should have lost in 9 to the Sox.

No. He should have put Gobble in in the 5th. He's a former starter. Surely the kid can go 4 innings. No matter. I think Snyder gets 2 more starts to show some sign of life. If he flares, I think Wood will be back in the rotation.