PDA

View Full Version : No video allowed at training camp?

Mr. Laz
07-28-2005, 07:28 PM
turned on the tv and caught part of the sport and i coulda sworn this guy was saying that the chiefs front office was not allowing the media to shoot any video at training camp this year.

maybe i misunderstood ......

wtfBBQ? :shrug:

alanm
07-28-2005, 07:34 PM
Secret plays Laz, secret plays. Hell, the fans are lucky their even allowed to watch practice. Most teams don't even allow that.

jiveturkey
07-28-2005, 07:49 PM
It's true.

We're going to have to rely on radio and print.

Mr. Laz
07-28-2005, 08:09 PM
the fans are lucky their even allowed to watch practice. Most teams don't even allow that.

link?

The Bad Guy
07-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Secret plays Laz, secret plays. Hell, the fans are lucky their even allowed to watch practice. Most teams don't even allow that.

Not true.

I haven't heard of one team not allowing fans to attend TC.

RedThat
07-28-2005, 09:23 PM
I dont think it's much the fans. I think from the organization view, standpoint, there is more apprehension, concern when somebody brings a camcorder. Imho, I think it's mainly cause they don't know who you are, you could be working for the Denver Broncos organization for all we know, but, who knows?
It's just mainly so they have to look out for themselves. Can't blame them, picture if you were in their shoes. I'm sure many of us would do the same thing. Bottomline, they have to cover their own a**es.