PDA

View Full Version : Iggles Jerome McDougle shot

Fat Elvis
07-29-2005, 09:44 AM
http://www.local10.com/news/4784810/detail.html

dirk digler
07-29-2005, 09:45 AM
Damn... I hope he recovers and my prayers are with him.

the Talking Can
07-29-2005, 09:46 AM
damn...robbery...shot in abdomen, critical condition...

keg in kc
07-29-2005, 09:47 AM
Jesus.

Wrong place, wrong time, I guess.

StcChief
07-29-2005, 10:38 AM
Drive around in the wrong area in a Mercedes your just asking for trouble.

Too bad maybe he will learn from it.

Rain Man
07-29-2005, 10:48 AM
Wow, that's too bad. I hope they catch the guys and put them in a cell with a bunch of Eagles fans.

Not to make light of this, but if you were a criminal Eagles fan and you shot one of their players without knowing it, that would really make you think.

EFTX
07-29-2005, 11:02 AM
Wow, that's too bad. I hope they catch the guys and put them in a cell with a bunch of Eagles fans.

Not to make light of this, but if you were a criminal Eagles fan and you shot one of their players without knowing it, that would really make you think.

Its way too early in the morning to start defending the Eagles....

Just ask Kyle i'll have to defend them later in the day...

And the losers who shot him were prolly Miami fans

Not all Eagles fans are criminals and we're going to the Big Dance anyways

lildeb

Chief Henry
07-29-2005, 11:20 AM
And the taxpayers will probably pay for the guys attorney that did the shooting :shake:

morphius
07-29-2005, 11:24 AM

Hmmm, when did Jack Handy start posting here?

Mr. Laz
07-29-2005, 12:36 PM
upgraded to good condition now apparently

Eagles DE McDougle shot in stomach; listed in good condition
MIAMI - Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Jerome McDougle was shot in the stomach during a robbery attempt and is in good condition at Jackson Memorial Hospital after undergoing surgery on Friday morning.

Advertisment

According to a spokesperson for the Miami-Dade police department, three armed robbers approached the former University of Miami star at his silver Mercedes coupe late Thursday. The suspects demanded the car and then fired their weapons.

McDougle was shot once in the stomach and was airlifted to Jackson Memorial Hospital, where he was listed in critical condition.

"Our understanding, as reported by the MDPD, is that Jerome is in good condition after undergoing surgery," the Eagles said in a statement. "As soon as more information becomes available, we will keep the media and fans informed. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jerome and his family."

A first-round pick in 2003, McDougle has been plagued by injuries, missing 13 games in two seasons. He compiled just 18 tackles and two sacks in 19 games.

McDougle, 26 is a backup end behind starters Jevon Kearse and N.D. Kalu. Eagles' veterans are scheduled to report to training camp on Monday.

The 6-2, 264-pound McDougle helped Miami to a 12-0 record and the national championship in 2001. As a senior, he was a finalist for the Lombardi Award, honoring college football's top defensive lineman, after recording 55 tackles, seven sacks and 16 tackles for loss.