PDA

View Full Version : I wanna be in a Fantasy Football League

badgirl
07-30-2005, 12:51 AM
I have never done it before so I'll need some help, so what do I do first?

I have asked Stumppy about it and I don't get any help.!! :banghead:

papasmurf
07-30-2005, 05:41 AM
Find 10 or 12 other people that want to be in one.

4th and Long
07-30-2005, 06:07 AM
If stumppy is half as smart as we give him credit for, he'll tell you that "fantasy" football involves you wearing a Catholic school girl's outfit on Sundays. :D

Skip Towne
07-30-2005, 06:11 AM
You can join the one I'm in. It is a nude league. First you must post a nude pic in the photos section.

badgirl
07-30-2005, 06:13 AM
OK who wants to join with me I need 11 more people.

or there is always skips league :p

4th and Long
07-30-2005, 06:21 AM
After Skip's invitation, I'm pretty sure none of the guys around here are going to want to join your league now, badgirl. Might as well get out the camera and be done with it.

badgirl
07-30-2005, 06:33 AM
After Skip's invitation, I'm pretty sure none of the guys around here are going to want to join your league now, badgirl. Might as well get out the camera and be done with it.
Whoever wants to join my league I need to get started we will have to come up with a name.

Come on people join me, and think of a name while your at it.

No nudes just a regular league.

J Diddy
07-30-2005, 06:44 AM
You can join the one I'm in. It is a nude league. First you must post a nude pic in the photos section.

Ohh, ohh jesus.

Please never let my screen find that sight.
:hail:

badgirl
07-30-2005, 06:49 AM
Ohh, ohh jesus.

Please never let my screen find that sight.
:hail:
:deevee: :deevee: Now you've gone and hurt my feelings.

4th and Long
07-30-2005, 06:58 AM
If push comes to shove, I can always take one of those pics badgirl posted of herself standing in her daughters front yard and do a litttle naked Photoshop magic on it. :p

badgirl
07-30-2005, 07:02 AM
If push comes to shove, I can always take one of those pics badgirl posted of herself standing in her daughters front yard and do a litttle naked Photoshop magic on it. :p
Oh hell you saved them? Oh god whats to come?

Don't do the nude photoshopping thing 4th, its untelling what I'll end up looking like, probably a 500 lb bitch with big floppy boobs or something.. :eek:

4th and Long
07-30-2005, 07:06 AM
Oh hell you saved them? Oh god whats to come?

Don't do the nude photoshopping thing 4th, its untelling what I'll end up looking like, probably a 500 lb bitch with big floppy boobs or something.. :eek:
I didn't save them but I know what posts they are on. Guesss I should go save them before you delete them huh? :D

And no, I wouldn't make you into some grossly huge woman with saggy boobs. I was thinking something along the lines of Pam Anderson, minus the tattoos and wrinkles. ;)

J Diddy
07-30-2005, 07:11 AM
:deevee: :deevee: Now you've gone and hurt my feelings.

I was talking about skips nude pics.

badgirl
07-30-2005, 07:12 AM
I didn't save them but I know what posts they are on. Guesss I should go save them before you delete them huh? :D

And no, I wouldn't make you into some grossly huge woman with saggy boobs. I was thinking something along the lines of Pam Anderson, minus the tattoos and wrinkles. ;)
well in that case.......

badgirl
07-30-2005, 07:14 AM
I was talking about skips nude pics.
:spock: Oh, ok I'm happy again :)

4th and Long
07-30-2005, 07:17 AM
well in that case.......
Woooohoooooo!!!!!!! Dr. Photoshop is on the job! PBJ :thumb: :D

badgirl
07-30-2005, 07:20 AM
Woooohoooooo!!!!!!! Dr. Photoshop is on the job! PBJ :thumb: :D
:BLVD: I may need a drink for this.

4th and Long
07-30-2005, 07:22 AM
:BLVD: I may need a drink for this.
You're going to need more than just one drink. :D

ROFL

Actually, it would do me no good to Photoshop a pic of you in the buff. There's nowhere on the boards I'd be allowed to post it.

badgirl
07-30-2005, 07:26 AM
You're going to need more than just one drink. :D

ROFL

Actually, it would do me no good to Photoshop a pic of you in the buff. There's nowhere on the boards I'd be allowed to post it.
True, it wouldn't actually be me anyway. :p ROFL

I'm trying to do a sig, I don't think it worked.

4th and Long
07-30-2005, 07:30 AM
True, it wouldn't actually be me anyway. :p ROFL
Don't get cocky or I'll do it anyway and send it to gochiefs. You can be his new imaginary lover he jerks his joint to every night. :p
I'm trying to do a sig, I don't think it worked.
Nope! Try again!

badgirl
07-30-2005, 07:32 AM
Don't get cocky or I'll do it anyway and send it to gochiefs. You can be his new imaginary lover he jerks his joint to every night. :p

Nope! Try again!
I forgot how :deevee:

I swear to God 4th if you send any pic of me even in clothing to him I will hunt you down. :p

4th and Long
07-30-2005, 07:39 AM
I swear to God 4th if you send any pic of me even in clothing to him I will hunt you down. :p
I'ma skeered of you! :p
I forgot how :deevee:
For starters, the pic has to be on the web. You can't use a pic straight from your hard drive. If the pic is on your hard drive, go over to the Picture Forum where the Sig Pic Attachment thread is and attach it there.

After it's on the web, right click on the pic and copy the URL of the pic. You'll need that for the next step. Then go to, PROFILE, then SIGNATURE. Go down to the big gray box. Paste the URL of the pic there and surround it with image tags. Click on PREVIEW SIGNATURE to see if you did it right. If not, try again. If you did it right, click on SAVE SIGNATURE. All done.

You owe me $5 for the tech consultation fee. :D

badgirl
07-30-2005, 07:43 AM
I'ma skeered of you! :p

For starters, the pic has to be on the web. You can't use a pic straight from your hard drive. If the pic is on your hard drive, go over to the Picture Forum where the Sig Pic Attachment thread is and attach it there.

After it's on the web, right click on the pic and copy the URL of the pic. You'll need that for the next step. Then go to, PROFILE, then SIGNATURE. Go down to the big gray box. Paste the URL of the pic there and surround it with image tags. Click on PREVIEW SIGNATURE to see if you did it right. If not, try again. If you did it right, click on SAVE SIGNATURE. All done.

You owe me $5 for the tech consultation fee. :D
Thank you and just put the 5 bucks on my account. :p

4th and Long
07-30-2005, 07:45 AM
Thank you and just put the 5 bucks on my account. :p
:cuss: WELCHER! :cuss: MOOCH! :cuss:

badgirl
07-30-2005, 07:51 AM
:cuss: WELCHER! :cuss: MOOCH! :cuss:
Quit your crying, the check is in the mail ROFL

Skip Towne
07-30-2005, 07:52 AM
So you don't want in my league, BG? You gonna start your own? Do you know how to organize a draft? Make up all the rules? It's a lot of work, better just to join mine.

4th and Long
07-30-2005, 07:54 AM
That has uncovered female nipples. You can't use it.

4th and Long
07-30-2005, 07:55 AM
Quit your crying, the check is in the mail ROFL
Yeah right, and I'll still respect you in the morning and I promise I won't *** in your mouth either. :p

badgirl
07-30-2005, 07:56 AM
So you don't want in my league, BG? You gonna start your own? Do you know how to organize a draft? Make up all the rules? It's a lot of work, better just to join mine.
I wanna join a clothed league ROFL

I'm taking it one step at a time, but I watched stumppy and lil stumppy last year and I get the basics of what to do about the drafts and things, I have to learn somehow, with the help of all my friends of course here on the planet ;)