PDA

View Full Version : Do you lurk more now that training camp has started?

Logical
07-30-2005, 04:09 PM
Just an observation.

But I find that I am posting less and surfing the Planet more as an info source now that trraining camp has started.

FloridaChief
07-30-2005, 04:11 PM
Just an observation.

But I find that I am posting less and uing that Planet more as an info source now that trraining camp has started.

Yessssss....

Logical
07-30-2005, 04:20 PM
Yessssss....Shud up you lyric poster you.

FloridaChief
07-30-2005, 04:23 PM
Shud up you lyric poster you.

ROFL

keg in kc
07-30-2005, 04:33 PM
Yes, lurk more. Post less. Fire good.

go bowe
07-30-2005, 04:39 PM
this pole ith theriouthly flawed...

there ith no gaz...

and, bethides, whereth the post thame/lurk thame?

nttawwt

FloridaChief
07-30-2005, 04:43 PM
I post more. I've suffered for my thoughts--now it's your turn...

chiefs4me
07-30-2005, 09:07 PM
Yes, I post less now, but not because of training camp. It is because hockey is on it's way and I have to get caught up on all the new moves and rule changes, and also, if I do post on a training camp thread or any kind of football thread, the wolves come out....it used to be fun, but now they just bore me, so I stay away or just don't post. Now you all have a nice night.....

Logical
07-30-2005, 09:16 PM
Yes, I post less now, but not because of training camp. It is because hockey is on it's way and I have to get caught up on all the new moves and rule changes, and also, if I do post on a training camp thread or any kind of football thread, the wolves come out....it used to be fun, but now they just bore me, so I stay away or just don't post. Now you all have a nice night.....You have a pleasent night as well and I sincerly hope you enjoy your upcoming hockey season.

Skip Towne
07-30-2005, 09:20 PM
Yes, I post less now, but not because of training camp. It is because hockey is on it's way and I have to get caught up on all the new moves and rule changes, and also, if I do post on a training camp thread or any kind of football thread, the wolves come out....it used to be fun, but now they just bore me, so I stay away or just don't post. Now you all have a nice night.....
Aw shit!

J Diddy
07-30-2005, 09:21 PM

Thank god for hockey.

Hydrae
07-30-2005, 09:21 PM
I post more this time of year because of my interest in fantasy football. But otherwise I would have to say same ol, same ol.

go bowe
07-30-2005, 09:38 PM
Yes, I post less now, but not because of training camp. It is because hockey is on it's way and I have to get caught up on all the new moves and rule changes, and also, if I do post on a training camp thread or any kind of football thread, the wolves come out....it used to be fun, but now they just bore me, so I stay away or just don't post. Now you all have a nice night.....aw, c'mon...

you did just great in the last few pick the all time chiefs threads...

even phobia told you so...

don't freeze up on us now...

we need your input, just like we needs everybody's input...

(yes, that means you are somebody after all - congratulations :toast: )

besides, what will the wolves do with themselves if you don't come out to play? :p :p :p

milkman
07-30-2005, 09:43 PM
The start of camp hasn't changed my habits here.
I find something I want to respond to, I respond.

alanm
07-30-2005, 09:44 PM
Ditto.

chiefs4me
07-30-2005, 11:03 PM
aw, c'mon...

you did just great in the last few pick the all time chiefs threads...

even phobia told you so...

don't freeze up on us now...

we need your input, just like we needs everybody's input...

(yes, that means you are somebody after all - congratulations :toast: )

besides, what will the wolves do with themselves if you don't come out to play? :p :p :p

what they always do...turn on themselves.ROFL

Chan93lx50
07-31-2005, 05:43 AM
Hmmm, I play with my balls more, what in the hell does that mean?????

StcChief
07-31-2005, 08:28 AM
Ditto Ditto....