PDA

View Full Version : Got any Chiefs video's???

KCJake
07-30-2005, 10:19 PM
Im really getting an itch for some football. Anybody have any video's they can post? Maybe a long run by Priest? A long TD pass by Trent? One of Dante's stunning TD returns?

I don't get the "torrent" video's. Not sure how to work them. Just a few MPEG's would be great!

Thanks

Yosef_Malkovitch
07-30-2005, 10:26 PM
Someone made highlight videos of Priest's recordbreaking season and Dante Hall highlights. Not sure where they are though.... I'd post them but I'm on dialup. You may want to do a search. They're on here some where unless they were removed for some reason.

Dave Lane
07-30-2005, 11:00 PM
Someone made highlight videos of Priest's recordbreaking season and Dante Hall highlights. Not sure where they are though.... I'd post them but I'm on dialup. You may want to do a search. They're on here some where unless they were removed for some reason.

I'm at training camp right now. I'll have about 40-50 15-30 sec clips when I get back of plays here at training camp you can watch.

Dave

Count Alex's Losses
07-30-2005, 11:03 PM
I don't get the "torrent" video's. Not sure how to work them. Just a few MPEG's would be great!

Torrents are not videos. If you use the torrents provided you will get the mpegs you desire.

KCJake
07-31-2005, 01:36 AM
I tried the torrent thing. All I get is a page with a picture of Tony G and a paypal link.