PDA

View Full Version : For those at the TC, how is the new autograph setup?

The Bad Guy
07-31-2005, 03:59 PM
I'm leaving for TC on Thursday morning and was curious how the new autograph setup is working out.

I really want to get a nice collection on this authentic helmet I purchased and was curious if people up there were able to get a substancial amount.

Thanks for any help.

Phobia
07-31-2005, 04:01 PM
Most people are reporting success in obtaining the autographs of Willie Roaf, Mike Maslowski, and now Freddie Mitchell. Some of the faster fans have run down a punter or two.

The Bad Guy
07-31-2005, 04:06 PM
Most people are reporting success in obtaining the autographs of Willie Roaf, Mike Maslowski, and now Freddie Mitchell. Some of the faster fans have run down a punter or two.

Sweet. That's good that they are getting players to sign.

How bout the other players?

Were the after morning autograph sessions a success or did they soften their stance about people hanging out in front of the caf?

I know you weren't there, just seeing what you found out.

Phobia
07-31-2005, 04:22 PM
I know nothing. I was just making a crack on the dinged and slow players.

Ultra Peanut
07-31-2005, 04:25 PM
I SAID I DON'T F*CKING PLAY FOR PENN STATE ANYMORE!!!!!!!

VonneMarie
07-31-2005, 05:42 PM
I SAID I DON'T F*CKING PLAY FOR PENN STATE ANYMORE!!!!!!!
ROFL

go bowe
07-31-2005, 05:48 PM
ROFLhey, gurl...

how's things?

love the avatar... :thumb:

(i know, i know, it's not new, but i still love it anyway)

ictChief
08-01-2005, 06:50 PM
My son and I just got back tonight from our trip to RF. Our first practice was Thursday AM and the last was Sunday AM. He took an autograph football and ended up with 30 autographs. Most of them came from the arranged sessions after the morning practices. Check in the little info booth between the parking lot and the fields for the group that is signing that day.

last Thursday - O-line
last Friday - D-Line
last Sunday - none
today (Monday - QBs & Special Teams)

There were some that came over from the jugs machines even though they weren't scheduled. There were a couple, including Jared Allen, that hung around after the 15 minutes session was over.

The autograph location is right by the player parking lot. We hun around three times after practices for the players to come out to the lot. There we got Tony Richardson, Greg Wesley, Ashley Ambrose and a couple of others including King Carl himself. I didn't keep my son from getting anyone if he wanted them.

TRR
08-01-2005, 07:11 PM
My son and I just got back tonight from our trip to RF. Our first practice was Thursday AM and the last was Sunday AM. He took an autograph football and ended up with 30 autographs. Most of them came from the arranged sessions after the morning practices. Check in the little info booth between the parking lot and the fields for the group that is signing that day.

last Thursday - O-line
last Friday - D-Line
last Sunday - none
today (Monday - QBs & Special Teams)

There were some that came over from the jugs machines even though they weren't scheduled. There were a couple, including Jared Allen, that hung around after the 15 minutes session was over.

The autograph location is right by the player parking lot. We hun around three times after practices for the players to come out to the lot. There we got Tony Richardson, Greg Wesley, Ashley Ambrose and a couple of others including King Carl himself. I didn't keep my son from getting anyone if he wanted them.

Is the player parking lot right next to the dining hall?

ictChief
08-01-2005, 07:34 PM
It is actually a section of the public parking lot that is roped off for the players. Security won't let you into that section or anywhere near the dining hall. I've attempted to add a photograph with some text so you can get a visual.

Dave Lane
08-01-2005, 10:33 PM
I'm leaving for TC on Thursday morning and was curious how the new autograph setup is working out.

I really want to get a nice collection on this authentic helmet I purchased and was curious if people up there were able to get a substancial amount.

Thanks for any help.

Yes it is easy to get autographs but it is only one group at a time (after morning practice.) ie OL, DL RB, etc.

Dave

Rain Man
08-01-2005, 10:47 PM
It is actually a section of the public parking lot that is roped off for the players. Security won't let you into that section or anywhere near the dining hall. I've attempted to add a photograph with some text so you can get a visual.

Dante Hall appears to have really let himself go.

Andoverer
08-02-2005, 04:51 AM
Dante Hall appears to have really let himself go.

aka Dante "the Tank" Hall