PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?

chagrin
08-01-2005, 08:09 AM
If so, then who was it? Why? What stopped you?

Naturally those who do not kill people usually know that it's, well, wrong to do so, unless it's a mercy kill, war, etc...We enjoy freedm too much, we were raised well or whatever the reason is, most of us do not seriously entertain the idea of actually taking a life. At least I think so...?

anyway, I am asking if anyone here has truly wanted to kill someone. Who was it, why and what stopped you, if it was anything other than fear of losing freedom...?

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-01-2005, 08:10 AM
Jose Lima
Dexter McLeon
William Bartee
Dick Vermeil
Carl Peterson
Allard Baird
Elvis Grbac
Marty Shottenheimer
Roy Williams
Greg Robinson
John Elway
the entire Oakland Raiders team and staff
the entire Denver Broncos team and staff

... at one time or another.

(reserve the right to add as I go)

MOhillbilly
08-01-2005, 08:13 AM
john elway

Rukdafaidas
08-01-2005, 08:14 AM
GRob(bed the Chiefs of a SB). I think that pretty much explains everything.

chagrin
08-01-2005, 08:14 AM
I should have guessed

seclark
08-01-2005, 08:29 AM
not as long as it can be hired out.
sec

cmh6476
08-01-2005, 08:34 AM
dexter mccleon :banghead:

ENDelt260
08-01-2005, 10:30 AM
I didn't really want to, it just kinda happened.

Michael Michigan
08-01-2005, 10:31 AM

"I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it...

Felt I owed it to them..."

J Diddy
08-01-2005, 10:31 AM

Well that happens.

You just hide the body and go on with your life.

gblowfish
08-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Twice a year, I hope the Raiders and Donks team buses collide in the stadium parking lot...

Fire Me Boy!
08-01-2005, 10:46 AM
This guy...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=120553

Dave Lane
08-01-2005, 10:53 AM
The going to jail for the rest of my life part I suppose has slowed me down on this one a bit.

Dave

J Diddy
08-01-2005, 10:56 AM
The going to jail for the rest of my life part I suppose has slowed me down on this one a bit.

Dave

That only happens if you get caught....

Geez take a chance, you might enjoy it.

KC Kings
08-01-2005, 10:56 AM
Jose Lima
Dexter McLeon
William Bartee
Dick Vermeil
Carl Peterson
Allard Baird
Elvis Grbac
Marty Shottenheimer
Roy Williams
Greg Robinson
John Elway
the entire Oakland Raiders team and staff
the entire Denver Broncos team and staff

... at one time or another.

(reserve the right to add as I go)

If you reserve the right to add, better get started and put Lynn Elliot's name at the top of the list.

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 10:58 AM
Other than myself?

A few times.

chagrin
08-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Okay, I will answer this one first; my thread after all right?

My girl's ex-husband. I seriously have considered how pleasant life would be for many people, not the least of which is her and their daughter, if he were not alive anymore.

Jail is not where I want to be and that is probably why I have not done anything. I am going to kick his friggin ass as soon as he stops hiding from me long enough so I can find him.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-01-2005, 11:07 AM
I'd tell you who I'd like to kill but then they'll probably wind up dead and everyone will look at me. Then I'll have to say the internet made me do it.

chagrin
08-01-2005, 11:10 AM
Here's the thing, if I ever lost it and killed that guy, I would have no problem confessing and taking my punishment.

Dremel
08-01-2005, 11:29 AM
Lin Elliott, Steve Bartman & Shannon Sharp

Fire Me Boy!
08-01-2005, 11:29 AM
Here's the thing, if I ever lost it and killed that guy, I would have no problem confessing and taking my punishment.
You're kinda scary.

Donger
08-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Have you ever wanted to kill anyone?

Yes.

J Diddy
08-01-2005, 11:31 AM
You're kinda scary.

Or full of crap.

chagrin
08-01-2005, 11:33 AM
You're kinda scary.

I know, the whole "killing" thread is creepy and all, but I really doubt that I am the only guy here who hasn't at least thought about it.

I don't feel like killing him and I don't casually consider such things. The thought had crossed my mind over the weekend while listening to another story of abuse and I got so pissed off, I just wanted to wreck him, totally.

Am I that creepy for admitting it? If so, that's ok. Not like I have alot of friends on here anyway, I doubt I would ever meet any of you. Frankly, I have read some creepy shit on here already anyway.

JOhn
08-01-2005, 11:38 AM
My Ex-Wife, and until someone can tell me statute of limitations on this, I'll just leave it at that.

:harumph:

chagrin
08-01-2005, 11:39 AM
HAHA

ROFL

JOhn
08-01-2005, 11:42 AM
I know, the whole "killing" thread is creepy and all, but I really doubt that I am the only guy here who hasn't at least thought about it.

I don't feel like killing him and I don't casually consider such things. The thought had crossed my mind over the weekend while listening to another story of abuse and I got so pissed off, I just wanted to wreck him, totally.

Am I that creepy for admitting it? If so, that's ok. Not like I have alot of friends on here anyway, I doubt I would ever meet any of you. Frankly, I have read some creepy shit on here already anyway.

I know EXACTLY how you feel when it comes to an abusive situation. I can't imagine watching one of my daughters go trough that shit with out becoming seriously involved myself!!!!!

But, having been involved in a situation were a husband was shot & killed for horrendous abuse, I really think that sometimes it is the only option, especially when your own life is in danger.

chagrin
08-01-2005, 11:47 AM
yeah, and he does shit like, call late at night just to bitch at her, so I have to get one the phone and talk to him and he just hangs up as soon as I get on the phone. Then he will make threats from behind his little girl, a complete waste.

Hmmm, maybe if he were immobolized and couldn't speak anymore, or move is limbs... :hmmm:

Nzoner
08-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Yes,the wife and I were victims of a violent crime some years ago and during the trial of the POS who did it I had numerous thoughts of how nice it would be to off him.

Rain Man
08-01-2005, 02:14 PM
I've mentioned this before, but any time there's a plane crash, I look hopefully at the casualty list to see if my ex-boss was a passenger.

siberian khatru
08-01-2005, 02:15 PM
In grade school I was a fat kid who got picked on all the time. I took names; I remember faces.

Those fuggers probably think they're off the hook by now, but I'm just biding my time ...

siberian khatru
08-01-2005, 02:17 PM

Yes, I have always said that once my spree is done, I will peacefully surrender and accept the consequences.

cadmonkey
08-01-2005, 02:18 PM
I have absolutly wanted to kill someone. I won't say who though.

duncan_idaho
08-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Most recently, Mike Alden

I actually thought out an elaborate scenario involving cocaine, a dead hooker and Mike Alden's "suicide" last week after the most recent display of how his "deny everything, even if it's good" attitude has filtered through the MU athletic department.

While I don't hold him entirely responsible, I do wonder if part of the reason Aaron O'Neal wasn't taken to the hospital immediately was because they were worried about 'how it would look.'

My roommate's ex-girlfriend was the previous leader of the list... but all that crazy bitch did was my make my boy miserable for three years, convince him he was a bad person, try to sabotage every relationship I was in (she always made a point to mention something about me being as asshole to my g/friends, and one time actually fabricated an elaborate lie about me cheating to try to get this girl to "wake up") and generally make the world a worse place. But she was from L.A.

And if someone ever did something to my little sister, I'd kill him and gladly serve the prison time. but he'd suffer for a long, long time...

duncan_idaho
08-01-2005, 02:29 PM
And to what has stopped me:

There hasn't been anything/anyone worth the jail time. but if something bad happened to my lil sis, nothing would stop me.

ENDelt260
08-01-2005, 02:31 PM
she always made a point to mention something about me being as asshole to my g/friends

Heh, I tell girls that upfront. In addition, I tend to describe myself as a "bad boyfriend". I get a lot of, "I don't buy that. You're so sweet." Fast forward a month... "You're such an ASSHOLE!" "Well, I *told* you."

chagrin
08-01-2005, 02:33 PM
"He's a bad breaker-upper"

morphius
08-01-2005, 02:34 PM
More then a few, though I'm sure someone else may have wanted me dead at some point. So its only fair I guess.

chagrin
08-01-2005, 02:37 PM
Maybe that should have been the thread question, "What have you done that one should kill you over?" With this group, I would imagine there are at least 15-25 solid cases for murder...

chagrin
08-01-2005, 02:38 PM
except for me of course... :D

Donger
08-01-2005, 02:39 PM
Maybe that should have been the thread question, "What have you done that one should kill you over?" With this group, I would imagine there are at least 15-25 solid cases for murder...

Here's hoping that infrequent leg washing isn't a punishable offense.

morphius
08-01-2005, 02:40 PM
In grade school I was a fat kid who got picked on all the time. I took names; I remember faces.

Those fuggers probably think they're off the hook by now, but I'm just biding my time ...
Is that you Jay?

Morphius
If not, I'm probably safe.

ENDelt260
08-01-2005, 02:42 PM
I don't know that I've done anything that *deserved* murder, but I was slightly concerned for awhile. I'm not sure what possessed me to date a schizophrenic to begin with. And you'd think that after learning she was also a gun owner I wouldn't choose to do something stupid like cheat on her...

On second thought, maybe I did deserve to be shot for that one. Monumental stupidity should be punishable by death. Thin out the herd and whatnot.

Donger
08-01-2005, 02:45 PM
II'm not sure what possessed me to date a schizophrenic to begin with.

Virtual threesome, perhaps?

ENDelt260
08-01-2005, 02:46 PM
Actually, I think it was her tits.

Oh yeah, and she said yes.

chagrin
08-01-2005, 02:47 PM

ROFL

Donger
08-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Actually, I think it was her tits.

Oh yeah, and she said yes.

Heh. I was on the road with my boss a few weeks ago. We saw a stunning brunette at the airport that was exceptionally well endowed, and wasn't shy about showing them off.

I made the offhand comment that they were the type of breasts that I would classify as making one "want to stand up and beg for buttermilk." He hasn't spoken to me since.

Count Zarth
08-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Yes, two of my bosses. The first was just kind of offhand thoughts, the second one...I actually fantasized about capping him in the head. I'm a sick person. :evil:

Braincase
08-01-2005, 02:59 PM
You mean so far today? Nah... but with the commute home hope springs eternal.

JOhn
08-01-2005, 03:02 PM
I've mentioned this before, but any time there's a plane crash, I look hopefully at the casualty list to see if my ex-boss was a passenger.
ROFL ROFL

this is sick & twisted, but here goes anyway....

Not sure if anyone remembers, but back about 97 when I got hurt at work and was off for a year ( this was back on the old KC Star BB ) I posted about my boss who fired me while on workers comp, and then our lengthy court case that I won?

Anyway, 2 weeks ago the fugtard was out riding horses in the mountains, got cocky and and got bucked. He fell almost 100ft down the side of the Mt, breaking his neck & back. I have to admit my first reaction was to laugh my Azz off. :shrug:

chagrin
08-01-2005, 03:07 PM
ROFL ROFL

this is sick & twisted, but here goes anyway....

Not sure if anyone remembers, but back about 97 when I got hurt at work and was off for a year ( this was back on the old KC Star BB ) I posted about my boss who fired me while on workers comp, and then our lengthy court case that I won?

Anyway, 2 weeks ago the fugtard was out riding horses in the mountains, got cocky and and got bucked. He fell almost 100ft down the side of the Mt, breaking his neck & back. I have to admit my first reaction was to laugh my Azz off. :shrug:

Wicked dude, did he make it?

JOhn
08-01-2005, 03:08 PM
My Ex-Wife, and until someone can tell me statute of limitations on this, I'll just leave it at that.

:harumph:
I checked, it's 15 years, so I'm safe now.

When I was divorcing my first wife, I caught a former best friend of mine in bed with her. I was very calm, and left the house but came back later that night. I sat on the hill about 200 yards south of the house with the 30-06 and had her scoped in the cross hairs. I only hesitated as I wasn't sure if our daughter was in the house.

As I was sitting there, a MSHP pulled up behind me and it was a very good friend of mine. He managed to calm me down and I took him to my house and turned over all my weapons to him to keep at his house. We then proceeded to get smashed as he was then off duty.

He became one of my best friends for what he did & didn't do that night. During that period he could have arrested me on several occasions for DUI, but always just parked my car and took me home. Great ****ing friend, and I probably owe my life and freedom to him.

JOhn
08-01-2005, 03:09 PM
Wicked dude, did he make it?
Yea, that's the only reason I don't feel to bad. He's not going to be paralyzed, but he'll never hunt or ride again ROFL

Donger
08-01-2005, 03:13 PM
I checked, it's 15 years, so I'm safe now.

When I was divorcing my first wife, I caught a former best friend of mine in bed with her. I was very calm, and left the house but came back later that night. I sat on the hill about 200 yards south of the house with the 30-06 and had her scoped in the cross hairs. I only hesitated as I wasn't sure if our daughter was in the house.

As I was sitting there, a MSHP pulled up behind me and it was a very good friend of mine. He managed to calm me down and I took him to my house and turned over all my weapons to him to keep at his house. We then proceeded to get smashed as he was then off duty.

He became one of my best friends for what he did & didn't do that night. During that period he could have arrested me on several occasions for DUI, but always just parked my car and took me home. Great ****ing friend, and I probably owe my life and freedom to him.

Wow. Interesting story.

I shot a friend of mine in the shoulder once. I remember it like it was yesterday. He was later thankful that I was such a bad shot.

JOhn
08-01-2005, 03:15 PM
Wow. Interesting story.

I shot a friend of mine in the shoulder once. I remember it like it was yesterday. He was later thankful that I was such a bad shot.

Other than dealing with the shat my dad did as a kid, which is a long story, I've never been that close. The scary thing is I probably could have done it, if not for my daughter.

No coincidently I stopped drinking other than the occasional drink about that time also, saw way to much of my dad in myself.

JOhn
08-01-2005, 03:21 PM
wow I better shut up now. :eek:

Donger
08-01-2005, 03:22 PM

Why?

Rain Man
08-01-2005, 03:25 PM

Hey, I didn't hear anything. Nothing. Nothing at all. I was busy doing other stuff. Nope, nothing at all here. I'm just an innocent bystander who's not even reading this thread.

chagrin
08-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Yeah dude, I appreciate you being honest...err, you were honest, right?

Bwana
08-01-2005, 03:26 PM
Why yes, yes I have. :)

chagrin
08-01-2005, 03:27 PM
"Why yes, yes I have"

and...? Spill it Bwana!

JOhn
08-01-2005, 03:28 PM
Yeah dude, I appreciate you being honest...err, you were honest, right?
Yea, but I'm positive that there are many more divorced people who have thought of doing the same thing, or even worse, just being honest. :shrug:

Heck the Ex even knew a little bit about it, but not the whole story.

chagrin
08-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Kinda why I brought it up, because of how I felt.

Donger
Yea, but I'm positive that there are many more divorced people who have thought of doing the same thing, or even worse, just being honest. :shrug:

Heck the Ex even knew a little bit about it, but not the whole story.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't think you were violating any law just by putting a scope on someone, even if it was attached to a rifle.

JOhn
Why yes, yes I have. :)
We probably should start a whole new thread for Bwana alone. ROFL

Now that I think about it, the night we all got smashed in Cooke city was one of the rare occasions I have gone over my 2 drink limit since that period in my life. :p

keg in kc
You know, my ex-wife slept with a ton of people. Most of them I'd met. But never once did it ever cross my mind to kill her, either when I suspected it was going on or when I found out for sure. I wouldn't usually say this, being as everyone knows I'm an extremely f*cked up individual myself, but that's really f*cked up.

Rain Man
08-01-2005, 03:30 PM
Wow. Interesting story.

He should only be thankful if you were trying to kill him. If you were just shooting at a tin can, then he should be mad.

JOhn
08-01-2005, 03:31 PM
Kinda why I brought it up, because of how I felt.
GIven the reasons for your feeling, I think it is a natural feeling, I mean come on it's your daughter right?

Donger
08-01-2005, 03:31 PM
He should only be thankful if you were trying to kill him. If you were just shooting at a tin can, then he should be mad.

I was aiming for his head.

Rain Man
08-01-2005, 03:32 PM

Ah. Then he's on the right track.

JOhn
08-01-2005, 03:32 PM
You know, my ex-wife slept with a ton of people. Most of them I'd met. But never once did it ever cross my mind to kill her, either when I suspected it was going on or when I found out for sure. I wouldn't usually say this, being as everyone knows an extremely f*cked up individual myself, but that's really f*cked up.
It was the culmination of many things, but the betrayal was what really did it, well that and the 12pack of Bud. :shrug:

chagrin
08-01-2005, 03:33 PM
GIven the reasons for your feeling, I think it is a natural feeling, I mean come on it's your daughter right?

Acutally it's his, but I love her and her mother very much (we are getting married in October, um her mother and I that is - sicko))

JOhn
08-01-2005, 03:34 PM
Actually it's his, but I love her and her mother very much (we are getting married in October, um her mother and I that is - sicko))
perfectly reasonable feelings I would think. But then again maybe your asking the wrong person. ROFL

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 03:36 PM
It was the culmination of many things, but the betrayal was what really did it, well that and the 12pack of Bud.I guess that's where I think differently. I didn't think of it as betrayal, at least not for long (I did at first). I've almost always thought of it as a bad decision. On my part. At the end of the day, I'm glad she f*cked around, and I'm glad she came clean about it. Because if she hadn't I might still be married to her. And there's not really anything good about that.

But I'm glad that it happened, the relationship, the marriage, the end, everything. It's taught me a lot about myself, and a lot about other people.

Digital Takawira
08-01-2005, 03:37 PM
well, 9 times in 2000, 10 times in 2001, 8 times in 2002, 4 times in 2003(including the desire to commit genocide after 1 in particular), and 9 times in 2004.

hopefully i'll have the need to kill only around 4 or 5 times this year. and hopefully nothing after december.

JOhn
08-01-2005, 03:39 PM
I guess that's where I think differently. I didn't think of it as betrayal, at least not for long (I did at first). I've almost always thought of it as a bad decision, though. On my part. At the end of the day, I'm glad she f*cked around, and I'm glad she came clean about it. Because if she hadn't I might still be married to her. And there's not really anything good about that.

But I'm glad that it happened, the relationship, the marriage, the end, everything. It's taught me a lot about myself, and a lot about other people.
AGREED!!!!

I feel that way now, but I was very naive at that time. I thank god every day that things turned out the way they did, as I am much happier now, and have the greatest daughter ever from that marriage.

It also allowed me to move on and meet my current wife.

but at the time, I was only 26 or so, and really didn't have my head on right.

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 03:43 PM
I'm not criticizing, btw. Just commenting. Like I said, I'm pretty f*cked up.

Way back earlier in the thread, I said something like "Other than myself?" I wasn't kidding. Not something I think about much now, but there've been a few "I can't take this shit anymore" points in my life. But there's always been this part of me who thinks I can do better somehow, that makes me keep going in spite of whatever the problems are. Hopefully that part never shuts up.

So, needless to say, I'm the last one to criticize for f*cked up trains of thought.

But, as for the topic of the thread, killing other people has never really entered my mind. Which is probably a good thing. I probably fit the classic live-in-the-basement and eat bugs and fingers serial killer profile.

Pants
08-01-2005, 03:44 PM

What did he do?

Oh and I don't think I've ever even wished death upon someone... so no.

ENDelt260
08-01-2005, 03:44 PM
What did he do?
Ducked?

Otter
08-01-2005, 03:45 PM
Didn't read all the replies but I can only guess I'm not the only one answering "ex girlfriend".

I'm 99.9% sure I could have pulled it off and gotten away with it but reason set it and the risk/reward ratio just didn't pan out once the rage settled and I got my ring back.

Looking at her 5 years later I think I would have been doing her a favor.

Pants
08-01-2005, 03:45 PM
Ducked?

No, then the shot would have completely missed him, he probably jumped. But I meant what did he do to deserve being shot at.

JOhn
08-01-2005, 03:46 PM
I'm not criticizing, btw. Just commenting. Like I said, I'm pretty f*cked up.

Way back earlier in the thread, I said something like "Other than myself?" I wasn't kidding. Not something I think about much now, but there've been a few "I can't take this shit anymore" points in my life. But there's always been this part of me who thinks I can do better somehow, that makes me keep going in spite of whatever the problems are. Hopefully that part never shuts up.

So, needless to say, I'm the last one to criticize for f*cked up trains of thought.
Damn, now your scaring me, sounds just about what i was thinking. ROFL

Seriously I know I've been there many times, and probably will again, and more have than will ever admit it.

Donger
08-01-2005, 03:49 PM
What did he do?

Rolled around on the ground, screaming. He bled quite a bit, too.

Donger
08-01-2005, 03:49 PM
No, then the shot would have completely missed him, he probably jumped. But I meant what did he do to deserve being shot at.

Oh. I misunderstood.

He shot me first.

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Thank god I've never been shot. I don't think I'd react well to that.

Rain Man
08-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Oh. I misunderstood.

He shot me first.

So I guess you're thankful that he's a bad shot as well. Or was he just trying to shoot a tin can?

Pants
08-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Oh. I misunderstood.

He shot me first.

So maybe you should be thankful he's a bad shot. Did you f*ck his girl or something?

Pants
08-01-2005, 03:52 PM
So I guess you're thankful that he's a bad shot as well. Or was he just trying to shoot a tin can?

Damn you! I was first!

JOhn
08-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Rolled around on the ground, screaming. He bled quite a bit, too.
ROFL

about choked on my pop ROFL ROFL

Donger
08-01-2005, 03:53 PM

Well, he later claimed that he was just trying to scare me. I assume that means that he wasn't trying to hit me, but just come close.

ENDelt260
No, then the shot would have completely missed him

Donger's a really bad shot.

Donger
So maybe you should be thankful he's a bad shot. Did you f*ck his girl or something?

No, he was just a little unstable.

Pants
08-01-2005, 03:54 PM
No, he was just a little unstable.

Wow, nice friend...

Donger
08-01-2005, 03:55 PM
Donger's a really bad shot.

That's true, though he was running at the time and he did/does have a really little head.

Donger
08-01-2005, 03:55 PM
Wow, nice friend...

Yeah. Same guy that had naked pictures of his mom and tried to get me to bang his underaged little sister.

Rain Man
08-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Yeah. Same guy that had naked pictures of his mom and tried to get me to bang his underaged little sister.

And you shot him?

ENDelt260
08-01-2005, 03:58 PM
That's true, though he was running at the time and he did/does have a really little head.
If you were committed, you wouldn't have only fired once.

One of Boozer's favorite sayings is, "I may get killed with my own gun one day, but they'll have to beat me to death with it because it'll be empty."

Donger
08-01-2005, 04:00 PM
And you shot him?

And that point, no. I did rip the "Do not remove" tags off of his pillows once, however.

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 04:02 PM
And that point, no. I did rip the "Do not remove" tags off of his pillows once, however.Ah, poor Donger, the jilted lover.

Donger
08-01-2005, 04:02 PM
If you were committed, you wouldn't have only fired once.

One of Boozer's favorite sayings is, "I may get killed with my own gun one day, but they'll have to beat me to death with it because it'll be empty."

Yes, that's true. I do remember being very calm as I watched him through my scope. But, when he dropped, I thought I'd hit him in the head as aimed. So, that kind of snaped me back to reality.

That and the fact that I was down in kind of a valley and he was running along the ridge, so after I dropped him, I could no longer see him.

Donger
08-01-2005, 04:04 PM
Ah, poor Donger, the jilted lover.

Heh. Yeah, he was an odd person. He once asked me if I would accept a BJ from a guy. I responded, "Uh, no." He said, "Well, the way I look at it, a mouth's a mouth."

JOhn
08-01-2005, 04:05 PM
Yes, that's true. I do remember being very calm as I watched him through my scope. But, when he dropped, I thought I'd hit him in the head as aimed. So, that kind of snaped me back to reality.

That and the fact that I was down in kind of a valley and he was running along the ridge, so after I dropped him, I could no longer see him.

A running shot, uphill? :clap: :clap:

Nice shot. ROFL

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Heh. Yeah, he was an odd person. He once asked me if I would accept a BJ from a guy. I responded, "Uh, no." He said, "Well, the way I look at it, a mouth's a mouth."Woah. Talk about an uncomfortable conversation.

Pants
08-01-2005, 04:06 PM

Why did you shoot him? You weren't in any immediate danger, were you?

Donger
08-01-2005, 04:07 PM
A running shot, uphill? :clap: :clap:

Nice shot. ROFL

Not really. I missed what I was aiming at. The funny thing is that I really didn't think that there was a chance that I'd hit him. There were tons of trees between us, and he was running really quickly.

Donger
08-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Why did you shoot him? You weren't in any immediate danger, were you?

He shot me first.

ENDelt260
08-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Woah. Talk about an uncomfortable conversation.
Heh.. reminds me of The Bloodhound Gang DVD "One Fierce Beer Run". Early on some roadie or tech or someshit admits that he once blew a dude, and for the rest of the DVD Evil Jared f*cks with him mercilessly about it.

ENDelt260
08-01-2005, 04:09 PM
He shot me first.
I thought we already covered this part.

Donger
08-01-2005, 04:10 PM
I thought we already covered this part.

KU student.

ENDelt260
08-01-2005, 04:11 PM
KU student.
Oh yeah.

Pants
08-01-2005, 04:13 PM
KU student.

Yeah, I got that part, but he was running... see, as I see it, the only way I'm firing at anybody is if they're currently firing at me. I don't think I could just calmly aim for my friend's head as he's running and just drop him in cold blood.

Donger
08-01-2005, 04:15 PM
I don't think I could just calmly aim for my friend's head as he's running and just drop him in cold blood.

Considering he had just shot me, he was no longer my friend at that point.

duncan_idaho
08-01-2005, 04:15 PM
The closest I ever came to actually doing anything was after my roommate's crazy ex girlfriend threatened to kill herself (by eating a can of comet, which is actually pretty fning funny if you think about the fact Comet is non-toxic). I then realized that since other people had heard her, if she happened to "fall" (and by fall, I definitely mean get pushed by me) off of our balcony one night (she like to go out there to smoke) and plummeted six stories to her death on the concrete below, we could honestly say she just jumped and get away with it. At that point, she'd actually told all three of her roommates she had almost killed herself (we had a nice laugh about that at the bar). So we definitely would have been in the free and clear... the only thing that stopped me was the off chance her chimpanzee-esque skull prevented her from having her head properly cracked open. That would have sucked.

ENDelt260
08-01-2005, 04:16 PM
You'd let a little thing like an attempt on your life come between you?

Pants
08-01-2005, 04:18 PM

I understand that... but still.

Was he running towards you with the intent to harm/kill you? Because if that were the case, I can see you wanting to drop his ass.

mlyonsd
08-01-2005, 04:19 PM
After reading this thread I might rethink planning on going to the 37 Forever banquet for the first time this year.

Donger
08-01-2005, 04:19 PM
You'd let a little thing like an attempt on your life come between you?

Yeah, I must admit I was pretty upset. He later told me that after he saw that he'd actually hit me, and ran like crazy because he knew that I'd try for a nasty shot. I never told him that I was really aiming for his head, however.

Besides, for years after that, he roll up his sleeve and show the scar to the skanks he was always trying to land whenever we went out together.

Donger
08-01-2005, 04:21 PM
I understand that... but still.

Was he running towards you with the intent to harm/kill you? Because if that were the case, I can see you wanting to drop his ass.

Errr, he ALREADY harmed me. You know, by shooting me.

If you live you life by such criteria, I'd strongly suggest that you alter it.

JOhn
08-01-2005, 04:21 PM
After reading this thread I might rethink planning on going to the 37 Forever banquet for the first time this year.
:fire:

Pants
08-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Errr, he ALREADY harmed me. You know, by shooting me.

If you live you life by such criteria, I'd strongly suggest that you alter it.

Oh, I thought he shot AT you... ROFL

JOhn
08-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Can we try and keep up?

ROFL :p ROFL

Donger
08-01-2005, 04:23 PM

I much better now.

Donger

He did. He just happened to hit me as well.

Pants
Can we try and keep up?

ROFL :p ROFL

Yeah, my bad. I even responded to that... I was on the phone though.

stevieray
08-01-2005, 04:24 PM

You can hang with me...Iowanian is my bodyguard.

ENDelt260
08-01-2005, 04:26 PM
What are you going to do with a midget bodyguard? Throw him at your attacker?

mlyonsd
I much better now.

:hmmm: Come to think of it I don't think I've ever pissed you off.....well, not that I know of anyway.

ENDelt260
:hmmm: Come to think of it I don't think I've ever pissed you off.....well, not that I know of anyway.
Well, don't shoot him. Apparently that upsets him a tad.

Donger
08-01-2005, 04:27 PM

I wouldn't think so. I've managed to learn to control my temper as I've gotten older. I rarely lose it anymore.

Rain Man
08-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Donger hasn't yet mentioned where his scar is. I'm guessing that there was a neutering.

stevieray
08-01-2005, 04:29 PM

Cause he's TNT...:rockon:

Donger
08-01-2005, 04:30 PM
Donger hasn't yet mentioned where his scar is. I'm guessing that there was a neutering.

Uh oh. Rain Man's been infecting with jayhawkitis.

mlyonsd
08-01-2005, 04:30 PM

That makes me feel better.....stand next to the guys with bullseye's on their backs. :)

I think I met you after the Texan's game last year. You wandered over to where my brother and I were crying in our beer.

Donger
08-01-2005, 04:31 PM
Uh oh. Rain Man's been infecting with jayhawkitis.

Oh, my scar. What a bonehead...

Lower abdomen.

Pants
08-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Oh, my scar. What a bonehead...

Lower abdomen.

Damn, that must've hurt a little bit.

mlyonsd
08-01-2005, 04:33 PM

ROFL I was thinking of something along those lines but figure dynamite sometimes comes in small packages and ticking him off might not be a smart idea.

chagrin
Wow, I am so glad I brought this up. Earlier in the day I was beginning to lose hope that people were going to hide behind the "I'd never do such a thing", yadda yadda yadda.

Donger, you rock dude - cool story.

stevieray
That makes me feel better.....stand next to the guys with bullseye's on their backs. :)

I think I met you after the Texan's game last year. You wandered over to where my brother and I were crying in our beer.

:banghead:

That's right.

I have a bullseye on my back...? Maybe I should check the rest of this thread out...

mlyonsd
08-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Well, don't shoot him. Apparently that upsets him a tad.

Note to self....don't shoot Donger. Got it.

chagrin
08-01-2005, 04:35 PM
ROFL I was thinking of something along those lines but figure dynamite sometimes comes in small packages and ticking him off might not be a smart idea.

He'll bite their legs off

mlyonsd
08-01-2005, 04:36 PM

That's right.

I have a bullseye on my back...? Maybe I should check the rest of this thread out...

I was thinking of the other Forum....we both might have bullseyes. :)

ENDelt260
08-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Well, heck... if a Dachsund can kill a person, I suppose anything's possible.

stevieray
08-01-2005, 04:38 PM
I was thinking of the other Forum....we both might have bullseyes. :)

good point, me more than you.

stevieray
08-01-2005, 04:39 PM
He'll bite their legs off

in one bite.

bogie
08-01-2005, 04:41 PM
Donger, why did your "friend" shoot you in the first place?

JOhn
08-01-2005, 04:42 PM
Wow, I am so glad I brought this up. Earlier in the day I was beginning to lose hope that people were going to hide behind the "I'd never do such a thing", yadda yadda yadda.

:thumb:

Pants
08-01-2005, 04:43 PM

Donger, you rock dude - cool story.

Hide behind it? You should realize some people have different personalities, mind sets and upbringing.

chagrin
08-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Metro, do not misunderstand. I am stating a fact. If you believe for a second that people will not be truthful because of the subject matter, umm...ok.
Perhaps you should quit being so quick to point fingers and start arguments with people. I don't think you are understanding the true nature, or intent of the purpose behind bringing this up. Go back and read MY posts, you should understand then.

Nzoner
08-01-2005, 05:22 PM

I think we should get you a shirt for the Saturday party that reads FOOD COORDINATOR with a bullseye on the back,just in case.

mlyonsd
08-01-2005, 05:36 PM
I think we should get you a shirt for the Saturday party that reads FOOD COORDINATOR with a bullseye on the back,just in case.

Ughh, maybe I better rethink the lunchtime peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with bread and chips bought from the day old store.

Better yet, I vote for t-shirts for the judges of the cookoff, with JUDGE printed on the front and a bullseye on the back.

Frazod
08-01-2005, 06:12 PM
Frequently. :#

There are, at this moment, two people I'd dearly love to kill (and no, neither of them ever played for Denver). Both are thoroughly evil scumbags who f#cked with me a great deal and richly deserve it. Fortunately for them, the risks are too great, I know I'm not smart enough to get away with it, and neither of those shitbags is worth get sent to a pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

But needless to say, if there is ever some great breakdown in society, assuming I survive it, I'm going hunting.

There are three or four other people I'd love to savagely beat, and perhaps cripple. If they die in the process, oh well. Again, society's laws and consequences keep them safe.

And no, I won't name any of them.

And God knows there are a few bitches out there I'd dearly love to punch in the face, JUST ONCE. Yeah, I know it's wrong, but trust me, THEY DESERVE IT.

:$2500:

siberian khatru
08-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Frequently. :#

There are, at this moment, two people I'd dearly love to kill (and no, neither of them ever played for Denver). Both are thoroughly evil scumbags who f#cked with me a great deal and richly deserve it. Fortunately for them, the risks are too great, I know I'm not smart enough to get away with it, and neither of those shitbags is worth get sent to a pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

But needless to say, if there is ever some great breakdown in society, assuming I survive it, I'm going hunting.

There are three or four other people I'd love to savagely beat, and perhaps cripple. If they die in the process, oh well. Again, society's laws and consequences keep them safe.

And no, I won't name any of them.

And God knows there are a few bitches out there I'd dearly love to punch in the face, JUST ONCE. Yeah, I know it's wrong, but trust me, THEY DESERVE IT.

:$2500:

I nominate this as the least surprising post of the day.

ROFL

Frazod
08-01-2005, 06:17 PM
I nominate this as the least surprising post of the day.

ROFL

I figured you guys were anxiously awaiting my contribution to this thread. :evil:

Obviously, I felt it prudent to NOT post my reply from the office.

chiefs4me
08-01-2005, 07:52 PM
Hot Damn...PBJ it's always a good day on the planet when nobody wants to choke the life out of me...:p

on that note, is it wanting to kill, if you think about pushing someone into the hog pen and letting the hogs have lunch? :hmmm: ROFL

chiefs4me
08-01-2005, 07:56 PM

so, if you would of hit him in the head, you would probably be in prison...:hmmm:

I wonder where it would of landed had you been aiming for his chest...:)

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 08:01 PM
Hot Damn... it's always a good day on the planet when nobody wants to choke the life out of me....And I think I'm a narcissist. Jesus.

Damn it phil, why haven't you changed the name of this place to chiefs4meplanet yet.

chiefs4me
08-01-2005, 08:19 PM
And I think I'm a narcissist. Jesus.

Damn it phil, why haven't you changed the name of this place to chiefs4meplanet yet.

Quit your freaking crying drama boy.....:rolleyes:

excuse me for interrupting your self pity tirade...oh I am lazy, or fat, or boring, or poor or ugly or....**** the list goes on and on...ROFL

now you can have your itty bitty thread back...:harumph:

ROFL somebody is having a good time today..

Ultra Peanut
08-01-2005, 08:21 PM
If so, then who was it?Myself.

Why?Because I didn't see any way I could live anything remotely approaching a "happy" life?

What stopped you?Pesky self-preservation instinct. That, and knives hurt.

RedNeckRaider
08-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Myself.

Because I didn't see any way I could live anything remotely approaching a "happy" life?

Pesky self-preservation instinct. That, and knives hurt.
Killing ones self would be ok if you could commit life if it did not work out. It is a one way ticket to a place unknown. I do not know you away from here. From what I have read you seem to be going through some life changes. People go through life trying on faces, untill they find the one that fits. I hope you get to a place where you feel safe and well in your own skin, and what you are talking about is not the answer.

Ultra Peanut
08-01-2005, 08:32 PM
It is a one way ticket to a place unknown.That's another sucky part of the deal.

I hope you get to a place where you feel safe and well in your own skinI doubt it, but thanks. :)

RedNeckRaider
08-01-2005, 08:36 PM
That's another sucky part of the deal.

I doubt it, but thanks. :)
One question how old are you?

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 08:37 PM
oh I am lazy, or fat, or boring, or poor or ugly or....At least I'm smart enough not to post a recent picture. God damn, if I looked like you, I probably would kill myself. Must have hurt, hitting every f*cking branch on the ugly tree. Figure that's about the time your brains oozed out your ears, too. If you had any to start with.

Well, on the good side, once that picture spreads, science can stop searching for the missing link.

chiefs4me
08-01-2005, 08:53 PM
At least I'm smart enough not to post a recent picture. God damn, if I looked like you, I probably would kill myself. Must have hurt, hitting every f*cking branch on the ugly tree. Figure that's about the time your brains oozed out your ears, too. If you had any to start with.

Well, on the good side, once that picture spreads, science can stop searching for the missing link.

ROFL..........if I were ugly, that might hurt, but since I am not ugly, it doesn't.....;) So carry on, I just don't like how you put yourself down all the time, but I will never mention it again....:thumb:

Iowanian
08-01-2005, 09:06 PM
I've always been expressly pacifist...never a reason for any type of violence....I cower, tuck and roll like a Pill Bug.

That said...there are these guys on the internet, who keep making fun of me on this one thread, that has me penning in their names in lipstick on the list on the Trailer house wall.

Some shit, just shouldn't be put into words.......that can or would be used against you in the court of law.....or on CSPAN during your Hostage situation.

Fairplay
08-01-2005, 09:10 PM
ROFL..........if I were ugly, that might hurt, but since I am not ugly, it doesn't.....;) So carry on, I just don't like how you put yourself down all the time, but I will never mention it again....:thumb:

Im ugly. I hit all the branchs. It was a tall tree too.

Bwana
08-01-2005, 09:38 PM
We probably should start a whole new thread for Bwana alone. ROFL

Now that I think about it, the night we all got smashed in Cooke city was one of the rare occasions I have gone over my 2 drink limit since that period in my life. :p

Aww hell no. ;) It would take a lot these days for me to do someone in. :D I had some little meth monkey come after me with a bat last week and I let him live. He took a bit of a beating, but I never thought about killing him. I must be getting long in the tooth. :shake:

chiefs4me
08-01-2005, 09:51 PM
Im ugly. I hit all the branchs. It was a tall tree too.

LIAR...:)

chiefs4me
08-01-2005, 09:53 PM
Aww hell no. ;) It would take a lot these days for me to do someone in. :D I had some little meth monkey come after me with a bat last week and I let him live. He took a bit of a beating, but I never thought about killing him. I must be getting long in the tooth. :shake:

meth monkey....ROFL I love it, what was he trying to do..rob you?

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 10:04 PM
if I were ugly, that might hurt, but since I am not ugly, it doesn't.....Well, as long as you feel good about yourself, it shouldn't matter what I think. Not like I have to put up with you.So carry on, I just don't like how you put yourself down all the time, but I will never mention it again...I never put myself down. I'm honest, that's all. Most people aren't, and they don't know how to deal with it. They think it's easier to live in delusion. Kind of like you saying you're not ugly despite overwhelming photographic evidence to the contrary.

You know who I'd like to kill? Telemarketers. All of them.

Bwana
08-01-2005, 10:07 PM
meth monkey....ROFL I love it, what was he trying to do..rob you?

No I was on a little repo duty "as a favor" and this little bastard came over with a bat. It wasn't even the guy that was getting the repo treatment. :hmmm: This little dickweed across the street comes out of his house and starts yelling (ranting) about, "leave my friends alone." He had a bat and was beating his garbage can asking, "do you want some of this?" I was seriously just going to leave and call the cops but before I could, the little meth monster came over and draws down with his bat. He didn't leave me much of a choice. He was about 120 pounds dripping wet and could hardly lift the bat much less swing it. He swung, I closed and took him out, called the cops and waited for them to show up. When they got there, they worked him over again, threw him in the cop car and took him away.

Rain Man
08-01-2005, 10:11 PM
I sincerely hope that the person who designed the spyware that is sending popups to my computer right now gets thrown off his horse, falls 100 feet and breaks his back and neck, and then dies six days later in a mass of fire ants because no one has bothered to look for him.

Bwana
08-01-2005, 10:15 PM
I sincerely hope that the person who designed the spyware that is sending popups to my computer right now gets thrown off his horse, falls 100 feet and breaks his back and neck, and then dies six days later in a mass of fire ants because no one has bothered to look for him.

Thrown off his horse? ROFL Who the hell is doing it, Walker Texas Ranger?

Frazod
08-01-2005, 10:19 PM

I limited my choices to people I've actually met, but yeah, pop-up scumbags at least need to have their fingers chopped off.

One at a time. :grr:

Rain Man
08-01-2005, 10:21 PM

If it's good enough for JOhn, it's good enough for me. (See Post #50.)

Bwana
08-01-2005, 10:27 PM

Aww, thanks for the "bonus information."

ENDelt260
08-01-2005, 10:32 PM
I'm by no means a master angler, but the equipment I see pictured in Bwana's avatar isn't what I usually associate with goin' fishin'.

Guess they do things a little different in Montana, eh?

Ebolapox
08-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Wow. Interesting story.

cool, bobby knight posts on the board...intriguing

-EB-

Bwana
08-01-2005, 10:35 PM
I'm by no means a master angler, but the equipment I see pictured in Bwana's avatar isn't what I usually associate with goin' fishin'.

Guess they do things a little different in Montana, eh?

Have you ever heard about the "dupont lure?" :evil:

JOhn
08-01-2005, 10:50 PM

Seems we allready covered this type of accident. ROFL

JOhn
08-01-2005, 10:50 PM

Dang beat me to my own reply. :sulk:

Pants
08-02-2005, 02:05 AM
Metro, do not misunderstand. I am stating a fact. If you believe for a second that people will not be truthful because of the subject matter, umm...ok.
Perhaps you should quit being so quick to point fingers and start arguments with people. I don't think you are understanding the true nature, or intent of the purpose behind bringing this up. Go back and read MY posts, you should understand then.

Oh, I just saw that I was in the minority of those people "who hind behind 'Oh, I'd never do that'" and took it a little personally. I KNOW I wouldn't be able to kill someone without a very good reason... so far no one has given me that good reason. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way and are not hiding behind anything when they say so.

Rausch
08-02-2005, 02:08 AM

Well, every now and again I don't feel like killing someone...

Mr Grimm
08-02-2005, 02:31 AM
Well, every now and again I don't feel like killing someone...

where do i begin......... :mad:

Rausch
08-02-2005, 02:35 AM
where do i begin......... :mad:

Provide me with a solid alibi and you won't have to... :)

Mr Grimm
08-02-2005, 02:36 AM
Provide me with a solid alibi and you won't have to... :)

all i need is a pass port, and its Born Identity time....

Iowanian
08-02-2005, 08:08 AM

There may be something to that.....I'm going to be cowering behind the Lyons boys at any tailgate I attend, as I've been told 3 times in the past month that I'm going to get whooped.

My fear is overpowering.

Donger
08-02-2005, 08:12 AM
so, if you would of hit him in the head, you would probably be in prison...:hmmm:

I wonder where it would of landed had you been aiming for his chest...:)

Oh goody. Look who found the colored font.

keg in kc
08-02-2005, 08:25 AM
Oh goody. Look who found the colored font.And the big text.

LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME

sigh.

Rain Man
08-02-2005, 08:27 AM
Oh goody. Look who found the colored font.

Wow. There's colored text? Why didn't anyone tell me about this before? Count me in.

Iowanian
08-02-2005, 08:28 AM
I wish it typed in white.

now, its infected bRainman too.

stevieray
08-02-2005, 08:29 AM
Wow. There's colored text? Why didn't anyone tell me about this before? Count me in.

something tells me you'll stick with orange.

In fact, you picked blue and orange first...TRAITOR!

Donger
08-02-2005, 08:30 AM
I wish it typed in white.

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps a kindly Overlord can make some magic happen.

Rain Man
08-02-2005, 08:31 AM
something tells me you'll stick with orange.

By Jove, you're right.

Or maybe yellow. This is an easy color to read.

Donger
08-02-2005, 08:33 AM
By Jove, you're right.

Or maybe yellow. This is an easy color to read.

That's it. Rain Man just went on the list.

Rain Man
08-02-2005, 08:33 AM
Actually, I think I'm going to type in yellow for a while. It's a very pleasant color, and I think it adds quite a bit of impact to the board. Plus, I like the fact that I'm making people all over the country squint.

Rain Man
08-02-2005, 08:35 AM
That's it. Rain Man just went on the list.

Aim for my head. That's the only way I can guarantee my safety.

JOhn
08-02-2005, 08:44 AM
Actually, I think I'm going to type in yellow for a while. It's a very pleasant color, and I think it adds quite a bit of impact to the board. Plus, I like the fact that I'm making people all over the country squint.

Not if you highlight the text with your mouse first :p

but yea, your headed for "the list" :cuss:

mlyonsd
08-02-2005, 09:09 AM
There may be something to that.....I'm going to be cowering behind the Lyons boys at any tailgate I attend, as I've been told 3 times in the past month that I'm going to get whooped.

My fear is overpowering.

Don't worry, if you get knocked down we'll help you back up. We're nice guys.

chiefs4me
08-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Well, as long as you feel good about yourself, it shouldn't matter what I think. Not like I have to put up with you.I never put myself down. I'm honest, that's all. Most people aren't, and they don't know how to deal with it. They think it's easier to live in delusion. Kind of like you saying you're not ugly despite overwhelming photographic evidence to the contrary.

You know who I'd like to kill? Telemarketers. All of them.

ROFL.....I love it, if it weren't for you and a few others, I wouldn't even come here anymore....I feel great about myself....you should try it sometime...:p Now keep making me laugh....ROFL

chiefs4me
08-02-2005, 05:02 PM
And the big text.

LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME

sigh.

sigh all you want...if you didn't want to read my posts you would put me on ignore...so go on, it will make my brief time here better also...use it..push the button...go ahead I dare you to.....ROFL I thought by only posting a little at night, I would be able to avoid the assholes...but I guess there are just to many of them here.......ROFL Now you all have a great night...because I am going to, it's the NNO party tonight.....PBJ

go ahead, I can tell you are almost there, push the dam button already...I dare you to, hell I might even pay you......ROFL

Does anyone know if Mikey signed with anyone today? Oh crap, wrong board...:p

Donger
08-02-2005, 05:04 PM
sigh all you want...if you didn't want to read my posts you would put me on ignore...so go on, it will make my brief time here better also...use it..push the button...go ahead I dare you to.....ROFL I thought by only posting a little at night, I would be able to avoid the assholes...but I guess there are just to many of them here.......ROFL Now you all have a great night...because I am going to, it's the NNO party tonight.....PBJ

go ahead, I can tell you are almost there, push the dam button already...I dare you to, hell I might even pay you......ROFL

Does anyone know if Mikey signed with anyone today? Oh crap, wrong board...:p

I don't have anyone on iggy. I see no reason why you should be the exception.

chiefs4me
08-02-2005, 05:08 PM
I don't have anyone on iggy. I see no reason why you should be the exception.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

ROFL....

ENDelt260
08-02-2005, 05:20 PM
From the way she talks, I'm thinking there's a feature on this board that, if we were to implement it, would make chiefs4me very happy.

It's called Tachy Goes to Coventry. (Lord knows why. Probably to make the Google search you're about to execute easier.)

keg in kc
08-02-2005, 05:28 PM
I won't ignore her either. I know it's good for my ego to see there's people even more pathetic than me out there in the world. And besides, she's clearly as harmless as she is brainless.

And telling me to ignore her so her time is better here? Yeah, right. Like I give a f*ck about that.

Pants
08-02-2005, 06:03 PM
I won't ignore her either. I know it's good for my ego to see there's people even more pathetic than me out there in the world. And besides, she's clearly as harmless as she is brainless.

And telling me to ignore her so her time is better here? Yeah, right. Like I give a f*ck about that.

The funny thing is, right before that pots she said people like you are the reason she comes to this board. She's so full of shit, she confused herself. It's like she'll contradict herself just to contradict someone else.

Yes, I, too, am happy to see that there are more pathetic people than you, keg. :)

keg in kc
08-02-2005, 06:04 PM
Yes, I, too, am happy to see that there are more pathetic people than you, keg.I almost feel pity. Or is that indigestion. Well, either way.

chagrin
08-02-2005, 06:18 PM
"Does anyone know if Mikey signed with anyone today? Oh crap, wrong board..."

Looks like Michelle is headed for the Bruins, so now you officially have, no chance this year

Donger
08-02-2005, 06:59 PM
From the way she talks, I'm thinking there's a feature on this board that, if we were to implement it, would make chiefs4me very happy.

It's called Tachy Goes to Coventry. (Lord knows why. Probably to make the Google search you're about to execute easier.)

Is that akin to what I suggest in 192? If so, please execute if so capable.

ENDelt260
08-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Is that akin to what I suggest in 192? If so, please execute if so capable.
Better, actually.

It would be pretty egregious mod abuse... but, on the plus side, the dimwit could take months to figure out it had happened... that is, if she ever figured it out at all.

Donger
08-02-2005, 07:45 PM
Better, actually.

It would be pretty egregious mod abuse... but, on the plus side, the dimwit could take months to figure out it had happened... that is, if she ever figured it out at all.

Yes. That was my primary motivation. It would be mildly amusing.

Rain Man
08-02-2005, 08:00 PM
Better, actually.

Wow. That's pretty wicked.

Um, please reply if you're able to read this, anybody.

Frosty
08-02-2005, 08:44 PM
The closest I've ever come to wanting to seriously kill someone, besides in traffic, was the father of a girl I dated for awhile after high school. After we had been going out a few months, she told me about how he had molested her regularly from the time she was 11 until her early teens, when she finally got big enough to fight back.

She was still living at home at this time and it made me physically sick to be around that sick sumbitch. There is no better way to serious screw someone up for life than sexual abuse and it really did a number to her.

If someone is reading this and is doing that to their daughter, do her and the world a favor and take yourself out.

Seriously.

:mad:

chiefs4me
08-02-2005, 08:53 PM

I just fell out of my chair........you actually made a comment about me and didn't include whore, bitch, ****, or your other favorite words for me..ROFL

brainless, ROFL you only know what I tell you about me...hell you really don't know if I have kids, or am a man, or work, or live in texas or whatever....just as I don't know anything about you all, except what you put on the board...sorry you can't bring me down...I have had a very good thing happen here at home and have my hockey back.....can the world get any better......PBJ I just don't see how it can at this point in time......:p

chiefs4me
08-02-2005, 08:57 PM
The funny thing is, right before that pots she said people like you are the reason she comes to this board. She's so full of shit, she confused herself. It's like she'll contradict herself just to contradict someone else.

Yes, I, too, am happy to see that there are more pathetic people than you, keg. :)

Read it again dumbass....I said that keg,skip,donger,killer and others are the only reason I do come back here....I can get my chiefs fix anywhere...but I can't find sparring partners like them anywhere else...:p

Now go play with your boyfriend and leave me alone...I find you quite boring...:harumph:

Donger
08-02-2005, 09:00 PM
What a strange thread. It got all weird all of a sudden.

chiefs4me
08-02-2005, 09:08 PM
Yes. That was my primary motivation. It would be mildly amusing.

you love it and you know it...do you really think it would kill me to be ignored by a dozen of you that think you own this board and run it...ROFL or have my posts show up in white...if I really bother you...you would simply ignore me like I do a few others....ROFL you would never see my posts and have to read my dumb shit...but NO, that is to easy...lets just bitch about her everyday......I am hardly here anymore anyway...it really wouldn't be that much trouble for you to just skip my post....ROFL

Logical
08-02-2005, 09:56 PM
So if I read this thread will it

1. Entertain me
2. Create an overwhelming urge to serial post
3. Make me want to kill Chiefs4me (just guessing here)

Donger
08-02-2005, 10:12 PM
3. Make me want to kill Chiefs4me (just guessing here)

Why would you want to do that? She's become strangely silent. It's almost peaceful.

Logical
08-02-2005, 10:22 PM
Why would you want to do that? She's become strangely silent. It's almost peaceful.No that was truly a guess, great news. Maybe this hockey thing repaired her.

Donger
08-02-2005, 10:23 PM
No that was truly a guess, great news. Maybe this hockey thing repaired her.

Yes, maybe that's it.

Fat Elvis
08-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Better, actually.

heh, a little abuse never hurt anyone, really....

If you really wanted to have fun, about once a week take her out of coventry for about five hours at random and then send her back for a week or so, repeat ad nauseum...

chiefs4me
08-02-2005, 11:27 PM
What a strange thread. It got all weird all of a sudden.

yep the dumbass thinks I am to stupid to figure out his little games...I knew 5 min after he did it. And I meant what I said....

Thanks for the heads up B.....even though it couldn't get thru.....ROFL

later

Logical
08-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Donger your PMs are full.

CosmicPal
08-02-2005, 11:52 PM
I'm usually too mellow to want to kill anyone or anything.

I did want to kill my sister when we were growing up. That damn girl couldn't go a day without yelling at me. If I woke up early, she yelled at me. If I woke up late, she'd yell at me. I never did anything right...I'm deaf 'cause of that girl.

The only thing that kept me kewl and mellow the whole time was a bag of weed. Smoked it a LOT when I was living with my family. I once went a week without the stuff and that was the time I wanted to kill her- didnt' realize how obnoxious and annoying she was. All that time before, I'd just walk by her silently, say, Hello, grab a soda and go back to lying on the floor watching TV. But, this one week, when I couldn't score any dope- I finally heard the reality of her bitching and told her to **** off or I'll kick her ass. Instead, she came after me with a knife.

But hey, we're cool now. Actually get along pretty darn well. But, then again, we're both adults now.

KS Smitty
08-02-2005, 11:54 PM

Naturally those who do not kill people usually know that it's, well, wrong to do so, unless it's a mercy kill, war, etc...We enjoy freedm too much, we were raised well or whatever the reason is, most of us do not seriously entertain the idea of actually taking a life. At least I think so...?

anyway, I am asking if anyone here has truly wanted to kill someone. Who was it, why and what stopped you, if it was anything other than fear of losing freedom...?

TEEN ANGST. In the intervening years I have mellowed considerably toward those bastids,,,I could still kick ash on many of those mofo's that thought they could take advantage of some dumb girl.

Many were lucky to find escape in lives that did not require sexual activitiy although tey were few and far betweeen.

The Pedestrian
08-03-2005, 12:08 AM
all i need is a pass port, and its Born Identity time....

Unless you need to get across the ocean or to one of those islands, ya don't really need the passport...the boarders to Canada and Mexico are pretty much wide open.

trndobrd
08-03-2005, 12:13 AM

Yes.

Logical
08-03-2005, 12:14 AM
Unless you need to get across the ocean or to one of those islands, ya don't really need the passport...the boarders to Canada and Mexico are pretty much wide open.Not if you want to come back to the US. In another few months that officially changes and you will need a passport to re-enter the US from either Mexico or Canada.

The Pedestrian
08-03-2005, 12:15 AM
Besides those terrorist bastards? Nope, can't think of anyone I'd want to kill. For those who have pissed me off severely, a beating within an inch of their lives with a couple perminate defects would be fine...well, either that or deep psychological trauma.

On a completely unrelated matter, where's Logical's old torture thread? :p

Katipan
08-03-2005, 12:16 AM
Heh, I tell girls that upfront. In addition, I tend to describe myself as a "bad boyfriend". I get a lot of, "I don't buy that. You're so sweet." Fast forward a month... "You're such an ASSHOLE!" "Well, I *told* you."

oooooooh i break boys like you for breakfast

damn this stupid marriage

ENDelt260
08-03-2005, 12:50 AM
Not if you want to come back to the US. In another few months that officially changes and you will need a passport to re-enter the US from either Mexico or Canada.
What a pain in the ass. I already get hassled more than Mexicans when coming back across at Nogales. I'm really not interested in trying to keep track of my passport on my drunken escapades.

ENDelt260
08-03-2005, 12:52 AM
oooooooh i break boys like you for breakfast

damn this stupid marriage
Well, surely you have some like minded girlfriends who could come whip me into shape.

I talk a big game, but I'm the most pussywhipped motherf*cker when I'm dating a gal I actually like. Funny, never stops it from ending the same nasty way. Just my chronic stupidity, I suppose.

Iowanian
08-03-2005, 07:33 AM
severely, beating within an inch with a couple perminate defects...that or deep psychological trauma.

:p

Sorry Thimblina....I don't blame you for being angry. I'm sure the
other boys made alot of sport of you in the lockeroom.

Delt...Don't worry about Mer....EVERY woman thinks she's got bad boy Kryptonite in her loins.

Dip'omatic ImmuniTah.....

Donger
08-03-2005, 07:46 AM
Donger your PMs are full.

Sorry about that.

The Pedestrian
08-03-2005, 08:43 AM

Actually, not as much as you'd think...there was one time when someone came after me with a wet towel, but that was it.

Katipan
08-03-2005, 09:14 AM

Delt...Don't worry about Mer....EVERY woman thinks she's got bad boy Kryptonite in her loins.

Dip'omatic ImmuniTah.....

you use your loins when you're young and dumb
i guarantee you've never met a girl like me.
i'm a boy. without the penis or love of vagina.

End ~ well theres a birthday party for one saturday at bourbon. but i dunno baby. she's about as big as Jason Dunn.

Iowanian
08-03-2005, 09:17 AM
I've broken more women like you to ride than the Man from Snowy River has mustangs.

..that is, unless by "boy, without a unit" you're a tranny....then, you're right, I've never had at a woman like you.

Like I said....EVERY broad thinks she's got Kryptonite in the fun box.

Katipan
08-03-2005, 09:21 AM
I've broken more women like you to ride than the Man from Snowy River has mustangs.

puh lease i married king midwest asshole get drunk and beat everyone up iowa boy

maybe if you were newyorkian. those guys get under my skin. it's the whole treat every girl like she's from brooklyn thing.

not that theres anything wrong with brooklyn.

onescrewleftuntwisted
08-03-2005, 02:14 PM
i have a notebook with names, pics, birthdays, and DEATHDAYS

all of them know who they are they got their notifaions in the mail.

some of them will explode, some will die with chinese water torture,

most will take the shot between the eyes. all will go

ENDelt260
08-03-2005, 03:47 PM

Far be it from me to deny 'em a shot to prove it.

ENDelt260
08-03-2005, 03:51 PM
i'm a boy. without the penis or love of vagina.

Uh... so the surgery was a success, then? I'm gonna have to pass... but, I bet Psicosis would like to talk to you.

End ~ well theres a birthday party for one saturday at bourbon. but i dunno baby. she's about as big as Jason Dunn.

Once again, I'm gonna have to pass. Thanks for the offer, though.

Katipan
08-03-2005, 04:03 PM
i have never owned or operated a penis or any penis related accessories.

ENDelt260
08-03-2005, 04:05 PM
I'm sure your husband's happy to hear you don't feel you own it... gotta suck for him that you never operate it, though.

Katipan
08-03-2005, 04:07 PM
i'm the gas that makes the car go