PDA

View Full Version : 3 Musketeers

Jenny Gump
08-01-2005, 01:32 PM
How do u eat yours? I will give u rep if u eat it like i do (no innuendo implied).

bogie
08-01-2005, 01:34 PM
Frozen is my favorite.

siberian khatru
08-01-2005, 01:35 PM
I nibble the chocolate off and then consume the naked nougat.

chagrin
08-01-2005, 01:36 PM
I nibble the chocolate off and then consume the naked nougat.
ROFL

I call bullshit, you knew exactly what you were going to get with that inrto girl!! I laughed my ass off!

:p

P.S. When I eat them, it's all ass and elbows

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 01:37 PM
I will give u rep if u eat it like i do (no innuendo implied).I wonder how long it'll be before the first "I swallow it whole" pops up.

And I haven't eaten a 3 muskateers in like ten years. Might get one when I'm at the store later, since you've put it in my brain now. Kill the diet in the infant stage.

morphius
08-01-2005, 01:39 PM
Well, first I start off looking to see if there is an available snickers, baby ruth or a butterfinger that I can eat instead. Then I debate whether I really want chocolate that bad or if I should just wait and have some ice cream later instead. Then if I decide to go ahead I either take a bite, or most likely rip it apart piece by piece, eating the pieces as I rip them off, all while wishing I was having a baby ruth/butterfinger/snickers/or some ice cream...

Morphius
yup, just odd.

Jenny Gump
08-01-2005, 01:53 PM
ROFL

I call bullshit, you knew exactly what you were going to get with that inrto girl!! I laughed my ass off!

:p

P.S. When I eat them, it's all ass and elbows

Whatever...I was sitting at my desk, eating a 3 musketeers, and i have a whole "system" to eating them. It struck me that I wonder how many other people are so meticulous at such a mundane thing as I am.

So, call the BS all you want. Siberian Khatru is the winner.

chagrin
08-01-2005, 01:55 PM
wow, that was a no brainer. You can only eat 3 musky bars 3 ways, all at once, one bite at a time, or chocolate first. Ok maybe 4 ways, take the chocolate off and eat the chocolate only, or nougat, 4 ways...ARRGH!

I was just fugging with you girl

:(

siberian khatru
08-01-2005, 01:55 PM
Whatever...I was sitting at my desk, eating a 3 musketeers, and i have a whole "system" to eating them. It struck me that I wonder how many other people are so meticulous at such a mundane thing as I am.

So, call the BS all you want. Siberian Khatru is the winner.

PBJ PBJ PBJ

:rockon:

Amnorix
08-01-2005, 01:59 PM
PBJ PBJ PBJ

:rockon:

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Whatever...I was sitting at my desk, eating a 3 musketeers, and i have a whole "system" to eating them. It struck me that I wonder how many other people are so meticulous at such a mundane thing as I am.I'm like that with everything I eat.

Of course, I'm crazy. But still. OCD eating is fun.

Jenny Gump
08-01-2005, 02:04 PM
wow, that was a no brainer. You can only eat 3 musky bars 3 ways, all at once, one bite at a time, or chocolate first. Ok maybe 4 ways, take the chocolate off and eat the chocolate only, or nougat, 4 ways...ARRGH!

I was just fugging with you girl

:(

You may have a point...but at least let me think I'm unique.

Jenny Gump
08-01-2005, 02:05 PM
I'm like that with everything I eat.

Of course, I'm crazy. But still. OCD eating is fun.

I would probably hate to watch you take a dump....for oh so many reasons.

morphius
08-01-2005, 02:07 PM
You may have a point...but at least let me think I'm unique.
Are you going for truly unique or well you settle for unique like everyone else?

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Case in point: I just ate a couple of english muffin cheese sandwiches. I first ate the corners off the cheese. I then ate the edges of the english muffins. I then ate the rest.

God I'm f*cked up.I would probably hate to watch you take a dump....for oh so many reasons.I wouldn't be particularly interesting in a scatological sense. That's probably the only thing I do quickly and normally. Which probably isn't normal. I don't spend a lot of time on the can. Get in, get it out, get out. Pretty much covers it.

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 02:08 PM
Get in, get it out, get out. Pretty much covers it.Wait, was I talking about shitting or sex?

Oh well, either way.

Jenny Gump
08-01-2005, 02:15 PM
Wait, was I talking about shitting or sex?

Oh well, either way.

Nice to see you beat everyone else to the punch there keg.

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Nice to see you beat everyone else to the punch there keg.If there's anything I'm good at (and that's debatable), it's pre-emptive self-smack.

chagrin
08-01-2005, 02:16 PM
so much for my "whip it out, wipe it and slide it in again" comment

Baby Lee
08-01-2005, 02:19 PM
Wait, was I talking about shitting or sex?
Can't tell the difference?

Man it has been a while.

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 02:25 PM
Can't tell the difference?

Man it has been a while.No kidding.

And the truth is, I think I enjoyed shitting more than the last sex I had.

I hope that doesn't mean I'm gay.

Saulbadguy
08-01-2005, 02:27 PM
I don't eat them. Waste of calories. Snickers > 3 Musketeers.

I can't remember the last time i've had a 3 Musketeers. I really don't like them that much.

Jenny Gump
08-01-2005, 02:30 PM
I don't eat them. Waste of calories. Snickers > 3 Musketeers.

I can't remember the last time i've had a 3 Musketeers. I really don't like them that much.

I don't remember the thread being titled "Does Saulbadguy like 3 Musketeers"....

Sheesh...you are a total narcissist.

Saulbadguy
08-01-2005, 02:36 PM
I don't remember the thread being titled "Does Saulbadguy like 3 Musketeers"....

Well then..perhaps it should be. :)

J Diddy
08-01-2005, 02:37 PM

Sheesh...you are a total narcissist.

Calm down thread nazi.

:)

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 02:37 PM
I would criticize except that I've already talked about shitting and sex on this thread. Oh, and english muffins, too.

Although, some people might involve shitting and sex when they eat their 3 musketeers. So maybe I'm not so narcissistic after all.

J Diddy
08-01-2005, 02:38 PM
I would criticize except that I've already talked about shitting and sex on this thread. Oh, and english muffins, too.

I got you beat. I once took a shit while having sex and eating an english muffin....

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 02:39 PM
I got you beat. I once took a shit while having sex and eating an english muffin....I once got a hummer while eating eggs benedict. But no shit was involved for another hour or so.

J Diddy
08-01-2005, 02:40 PM
I once got a hummer while eating eggs benedict. But no shit was involved for another hour or so.

rookie

chagrin
08-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Ever had a blumpkin?

keg in kc
08-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Ever had a blumpkin?No. I'm not into midget sex.

J Diddy
08-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Ever had a blumpkin?

Is that like shoving a smurf and a pumpkin up your ass?

Then no I have not.

I'm gonna stop with the sick thread hijack now, but I couldn't resist that.

ENDelt260
08-01-2005, 02:56 PM
A blumpkin was the subject of one of my landmark posts on here.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-01-2005, 02:57 PM
wrapper first

chagrin
08-01-2005, 03:02 PM
A blumpkin was the subject of one of my landmark posts on here.

no way, great minds think alike...so do ours

:cuss: